A Story of Love Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmmmmmmm. You see. I was telling the truth." Morena said.

Parker was currently sucking on the right nipple and she simply nodded. She kept her hand in Morena's pussy until she had Morena writhing in pleasure on the bed. Parker then did something very cruel and removed her hand.

"Noooo!" Morena complained.

Parker kept the eye contact with her newfound lover and brought the very wet hand up to her mouth. She then very seductively licked it clean of Morena's juices. That taste was just as good as Parker had imagined. It was very distinct, extremely arousing and highly addictive.

"You look so sexy doing that. I bet you can get any woman to fall for you by doing that." Morena moaned.

"It has worked on a few women, yes." Parker confirmed.

"You are so sexy Parker. Now please get naked for me." Morena begged.

Parker didn't say anything in response. She simply pulled her shirt over her head to reveal a plain black bra underneath.

"I would have dressed sexier if I had known I'd meet you."

"I don't care. I'd much rather have you naked." Morena answered.

"Good."

Parker had been wearing a skirt for the first time of the year and she quickly pulled it down to reveal the stay-ups and black panties underneath. It wasn't as lacy and sexy as what she had worn the last time with Jena, but it still looked very good. This time it was Parker's turn to be admired. Morena had tired of her passive position. She sat up and moved in for another hot and searing kiss. As she did this she also moved her hand around Parker's back and unhooked the bra.

"Let's get rid of this." Morena said as she threw the bra on the floor.

She started to massage both tits at the same time as she started to kiss Parker and nibble on her ear. With both women now topless they had easy access to each other and their hands went all over, exploring and caressing. Not an inch of skin was left untouched as they got familiar with each other's bodies.

Parker would have settled for a reasonably good looking amateur today. She had been that horny. Here she was however with one of the most gorgeous women she had ever seen who turned out to be quite an experienced lesbian. Parker wondered to herself what she had done to deserve something so wonderful. Things became even more wonderful when Morena moved her hand inside Parker's panties.

"Good girl. Feel how wet I am for you." Parker said between kisses.

"Yesss, you are wet. Am I that hot?" Morena asked with a cocky smile on her face.

"You know that smile you're putting on. I can't resist it. I would have creamed my pants right now if I had been a guy." Parker admitted.

"Good thing you're not a guy then." Morena said.

"Yeah. As a woman I can keep going for so much longer, satisfying that divine body of yours."

"I'm looking forward to it, why don't you start right away?" Morena said and hooked her thumbs in her panties.

She then slowly pushed them down to reveal the pussy Parker had tasted earlier.

"Brazilian waxing. How appropriate." Parker observed.

"Yeah. I'm very proud of my heritage." Morena said with a cheeky smile on her lips.

Parker took a good long look at the almost naked Morena. The only garment left was the panties still bundled up down by her knees. Parker faced a very delightful dilemma. Exactly how was she going to lick this sexy woman? She decided to move around so that she could see this beauty from behind. The two tight little buns looked so inviting that Parker's decision became very easy. She gently made Morena lean forward so that she was on her hands and knees. Parker moved in started to lap up and down the pussy from behind.

Morena hadn't said anything, but Parker had still managed to get her favourite position. The feeling of being licked from behind surpassed everything else in the way of sex for Morena. It felt so incredibly animalistic and dirty to be in this position and have another woman move in from behind. Parker hadn't bothered removing the panties, so they were still down by her knees. It added to the feeling of naughtiness have the panties hiked down instead of properly removed.

Parker had established a quick rhythm of constant licking up and down the wet snatch in front of her. In order to facilitate the licking Parker held on to the tight ass for support. Of course, Parker didn't really need a reason to touch an ass like that, but it did make it easier to keep her tongue in place. Morena's pussy wasn't the only one which was dripping wet. Parker too was affected by arousal. She had briefly considered a 69 before she started licking, but her urge to do a licking from behind had been stronger. Parker didn't mind waiting for her own orgasm, especially since she was preoccupied with satisfying one of the hottest women in the world.

"That's right. Right there. You're so good at this baby" Morena encouraged.

Parker stopped her licking in order to reply. Fortunately she brought her hand in to provide some stimulation in the mean time.

"Thanks. I've had a lot of practice. You're so beautiful. I just can't get enough of eating you out. I won't stop till you have an orgasm better than in your dreams." Parker promised.

"Yess. Please do. Make me feel good. I'll give it back to you soo good later."

"I'll hold you to that promise." Parker said before she moved in to resume her licking.

She didn't bother licking her fingers clean; instead she dove right in with a fierce and energetic attack on Morena's wet folds. It felt incredibly naughty to have Morena's juices on the hand. It made Parker feel very dirty, but in the good way. This was raw and needy sex. Just move in from behind and do some real wild and passionate licking. It wasn't very comfortable to do the licking from behind, but that didn't matter since it was such a naughty position. It also gave an amazing view of Morena's gorgeous tight ass. Parker still held on to it with her hands and enjoyed how firm and flawless it was. She was definitely going to do some serious exploring of that ass later, but right now she gave all her effort to the very yummy pussy.

Every lash Parker made first came in contact with the clitoris and then went along the slit. There was some variation in how deep Parker pushed her tongue, but the basic premise was the same with every lick. It was a rather simple technique, but Parker mastered it to perfection. She knew exactly what spots to hit and she had thus far been giving Morena a licking better than she had ever felt before. Of course, the women Morena had been with were younger so they were obviously not as experienced as the sexy indie film queen. Morena didn't know exactly how old her newfound lover was, but she sure looked good.

Morena couldn't help thinking that Parker would be very much qualified to be a companion. Companions were the very skilled geishas in the "Firefly" universe. According to the fiction companions were trained in all the aspects of lovemaking and they had to hone those skills to perfection. Parker certainly had that kind of perfection. It was however difficult for Morena to keep thinking about a distant future. Parker's licking brought her back to the wonderful reality she was in right now. No fantasy could ever be as good as actually getting licked by the incredibly real and sexy Parker Posey.

"Ahhhaaaa. So good Parkey. You're soo good. Ohhh Parkey, that's it!"

Parkey? What the hell was that. Parker had been called a lot of things over the years, but never Parkey. She didn't really mind, but she didn't approve either. It didn't matter though. Morena could say whatever she wanted. Nothing was going to stop Parker from bringing this tasty pussy to one hell of an orgasm.

"Yess, Parkey. That's fucking it."

It was time to step things up a little and Parker opted for some intense work on the clitoris. Parker did so by placing her mouth around it and starting a process of intense sucking and a rapidly swirling tongue. Parker held steady doing this and really focused on just the clit. This new steady position meant that Parker nose was pretty much buried in the pink wet folds. Every breath meant that Parker got to smell to scent of Morena's pleasure and arousal. It truly was a scent like no other and Parker couldn't get enough of it. Parker felt completely immersed in the Brazilian's essence. It was a wonderful experience that she never wanted to end.

"Aaaaaaaaaaiiiiiiiiaaaaaaaaaayyyyy. Yesss. Suck my clit Parkey."

Morena's breathing was getting laboured as she felt how the inevitable orgasm came closer. Parkey had been doing a very good job before, but this new and increased effort on the clit had Morena in a state of constant bliss. It was the most intense thing she had ever felt. The sensation seemed to consume her completely. It was an incredible high that seemed to be much more than she could take. This feeling didn't last to long, because it was soon replaced by an even better one as Morena's long anticipated orgasm hit for real.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIAAAAAAAAAA!"

Morena rocked quickly back and forth as the orgasm overwhelmed her. It sent shockwaves throughout her entire body. Normal thinking was impossible as the mind was completely busy dealing with the orgasm. Morena had no idea how long it all lasted. It could have been seconds or years as far as she was concerned. All that mattered was the all consuming feeling of bliss. Morena eventually slumped forward on the bed, thinking about how she would never deny herself the pleasure of a female lover in the future. Morena closed her eyes briefly to gather herself and then she opened them she was face to face with a very happy Parker.

"I told you you'd like it." Parker said.

"Ohh, I never doubted that." Morena answered with a weak voice.

"Good, I don't ever want anyone to doubt my skill as a lover."

"I certainly don't. What you just did was amazing. You really know your stuff. And did I mention you're beautiful too?"

Morena looked up and down Parker's sexy body and realised something. Parker was still wearing her panties.

"You're still dressed. Now I feel all embarrassed being naked and all." Morena said.

"Not really dressed now am I. These won't show up on screen you know." Parker said and pointed to her own tits.

"That's too bad. I would have loved to see that movie." Morena purred.

At the same time she started to gently touch Parker's left nipple.

"You're still wearing panties as well." Parker said and pointed to Morena's panties that were down below the knees.

"They don't really cover much down there now do they." Morena stated.

"No they don't and I'm glad they don't." Parker said as she checked out Morena's body again.

Morena wiggled out of them completely and put them to the side.

"Now I'm all nude. Happy now?" Morena asked.

"Ohh. I'm happy."

"I still want you to get naked." Morena said.

"What's stopping you?" Parker said with an impish grin.

No answer came. Morena just smiled her sexy smile and sat up in the bed. She then moved her hands down Parker's body, took hold of the panties and started to slowly peel them off. Morena's didn't make any comment on the fact that the pussy was completely bald. It was exactly what she had expected from a woman like Parker.

"You really are gorgeous Parker." Morena said as she took all of Parker's nudeness in.

"So I've been told. Now if there was only some way you could show me that you mean it?"

Parker scrunched her face together as if she was thinking about a very difficult problem.

"I think I can think of a few ways." Morena answered.

"Ohh yeah? Show me!"

"I'd be happy to."

That promise was quickly fulfilled when Morena started to very carefully stimulate Parker's pussy with her hand. The touch was very light, but it sent small jolts of pleasure though Parker's body. Morena pushed one finger in and then moved it in and out a few times. She then brought it to her mouth and sucked it clean.

"Yummy, yummy, yummy, I got love in my tummy." Morena said paraphrasing an old song.

It was a very a silly thing to say, but Parker found it very accurate and amusing.

"I guess so." Parker giggled.

"So are you going to make me beg for you to give me a good licking?"

"No need, I haven't been with a woman for so long. I'm not going to wait." Morena said as she slowly moved her perfect body into position between Parker's legs.

Those eyes kept having Morena in a thrall-like state. She could not look away from Parker's burning gaze. The contact was kept as the younger actress assumed a position between the now spread legs. Unconsciously she licked her lips at the sight of the waiting pussy. The shiny wetness was a sure sign that Parker was ready. Still looking up into those sexy eyes Morena moved in and placed a kiss on the heated centre.

The kiss was a good start and it slowly changed as Morena started to suck on the swollen nether lips. The familiar taste of female arousal hit her taste buds and quickly brought back Morena's neglected desire for lesbian love. Licking a pussy worked very much like riding a bike for Morena. It was something you never forgot how to do. It had been so long ago since she last did it, but that didn't matter right now. Morena immediately got right back into it.

Of course, every pussy had it's distinct flavour and the half Brazilian really liked what she was getting. She extended her tongue as far as she could and slowly dragged it all the way through the wet folds. The smell as well as the taste of arousal was truly intoxicating and Morena made a silent promise to herself that she really should do this more often.

It was time to think of the giving this really was about and Morena did so by starting to push her tongue deeper and dragging it up and down the slit. A huge smile spread across the very sexy face Morena was looking at. A smile like that was great as encouragement and the licking intensified as the Morena quickly got back into her old technique. Partly forgotten knowledge on how to satisfy a woman came flooding back and soon enough it felt like licking a pussy was the most natural thing in the world to do.

Parker started to do some heavy breathing as the younger woman started to get real serious with her licking. The start had been a bit slow and hesitant, but now it quickly became obvious that this was nothing new to Morena. Parker thought it was a real shame to waste such a talented tongue on making men come. Anyone could do that, but in order to bring a woman to orgasm, some real skill was needed and it was very obvious that the new found lover did indeed possess that skill.

"I think I'm getting horny all over again with the way you're looking at me." Morena suddenly commented.

Compliments were always nice, but hearing all those lovely words about her eyes was something that made Parker extra proud. As a teenager she had spent hours in front of her mirror, just practising how to convey feeling with her eyes. That had paid off indeed, not only in the form of a career, but also in an uncanny ability to seduce sexy women. Morena was far from the first to fall under the spell of Parker's gaze, but she sure was one of the sexiest. She looked very much like an accomplished seductress herself as she licked away.

"Damn, you're sexy. Maybe I should go to Brazil if all the women are as sexy as you down there." Parker said in her huskiest voice.

"Yes, we are a beautiful kind." Morena quickly said before quickly diving back into her licking again.

"I bet you are, but gorram it I think you the sexiest of them all."

Was that correct? Morena could not believe what she had heard from her lover. "Gorram" was a phrase coined for "Firefly" and only avid fans used it in this present world.

"Did you just say gorram?" Morena asked.

A small whimper was heard from and Morena quickly realised why. Parker was no longer getting any stimulation, but this was quickly solved when Morena started to gently caress the heated pussy with her fingers.

"My friend who got me hooked on the show uses it occasionally. She says shiny as well, now can we get back to the licking?" Parker explained impatiently.

"Ok, but you have to tell me the details later." Morena firmly stated.

The gentle fingering went on, but this time Morena decided to use both fingers and mouth. One finger was pushed deep in and the mouth immediately got to work on the sensitive parts around the clit. It was a wonderful method of double stimulation and it immediately made Parker squirm in pleasure.

"Yes. So good sweetie. Just like that." Parker encouraged.

Parker's pussy was very wet and Morena could easily slip another finger in. She did so and got even more squirming in response from her lover.

"I'm so glad I found you all alone and ready to be seduced." Parker moaned.

That was something Morena really agreed with now that she had both fingers and her tongue in Parker's heated pussy. Squishing sounds were heard as Morena pumped her finger in and out of the tight snatch with increasing speed. The fingers didn't penetrate very deeply, but they did wiggle in what seemed to be a very good way. Every time they were pushed in Morena made sure that they stimulated the sensitive spots. Parker's increasing squirming was a very good indication that what Morena did really was working.

"You're doing soooooooo good, sexy. Just keep it up!" Parker encouraged.

The focus for Morena was on the finger fucking, but that did in no way mean that she was neglecting the licking. She made sure to keep working with her tongue, flicking it back and forth over or very close to the clit. Morena kept her mouth steady, but the tongue was still given plenty of opportunity to find Parker's sensitive parts.

"I'm getting closer. I'm gonna come sooo good sooon if you just keep that up. Fuck me hard gorram it. I can take it. Give it to me harder." Parker commanded.

Those instructions were eagerly followed by Morena. She had always loved the raw feeling of power that came from fucking someone. Whether it was with fingers, tongue or a strap-on didn't matter much. The feeling of giving it all to bring some hot woman over the edge, that feeling was always a rush. Parker obviously knew what she was asking for, so there was no hesitation in the decision to make it a rough and hard fucking.

A furious pace of thrusting in and out was started. Just doing this wasn't enough however. Morena decided to add another finger as well, making it three fingers going in and out of Parker's increasingly wet pussy. Three fingers made for a real snug fit and that was perfect when it came to bringing Parker pleasure. Feeling the pussy starting to clamp down on the fingers was an incredibly intimate and erotic feeling for Morena. Using fingers meant that the penetration wasn't as deep as with a strap-on, but on the other hand it provided Morena with perfect control over what she was doing. She moved and wiggled her fingers so that she would give her sexy lover as much pleasure as possible.

There was another great advantage compared to using a strap-on and that was of course that Morena could do her licking at the same time. Now that she was back in the game she felt an immense need to make up for all those lost months. She lavished long and powerful lashes all over the pussy. The area around the clit got most of the attention. Those highly sensitive parts always got the best results as was evident from Parker's high pitched moans every time the swirling tongue came in contact with the clit or some other extra sensitive spot.

It was getting closer and closer to that wonderful moment of orgasm. Parker could feel how her pussy started to tighten up around Morena's intruding fingers. It wasn't just the pussy, but the entire midsection of Parker's slender body that started to feel the increasing build-up. Her ass clenched up with every penetrating thrust Morena did with her wonderful fingers.

123456...8