A Story of Love Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm gonna get naked for you. Would you like that?" Scarlett asked.

"Mmmm, baby you know I do. Get it all of for me."

Scarlett struck one of the most common poses in sexy photography. She had her thumps hooked in her panties and looked at the camera as if she was about to take them off. Many times this pose was struck without any removal of panties, but not in this case. Slowly the model moved her panties down, revealing her now bald pussy to Jena and the camera.

The shaving had happened a few weeks ago. Scarlett had just given Jena a huge orgasm with her tongue. It was very far into a marathon session of lovemaking so Scarlett didn't bother moving up from her place between Jena's legs. Instead she lay there admiring Jena's complete baldness. Jena had seized the opportunity to ask Scarlett if she wanted to be just as bald and the blonde had quickly agreed. Jena did the job the first time, but after that Scarlett had done it herself on a regular basis.

"Turn around. I wanna get some shots of that sexy ass of yours." Jena ordered.

Scarlett happily complied. She was damn proud of her soft round ass and she knew that it would look great in Jena's pictures. Her panties were still only half way down the ass and Scarlett moved them down slowly as Jena fired off click after click with the camera. Once the panties were pulled below the ass, they were nothing but a nuisance. Scarlett steeped out of them and threw them at Jena. The photographer caught them and took a short break in her work while she sniffed them.

"Seems like someone is getting off on this." Jena remarked as she recognised the scent of Scarlett's arousal in the panties.

Scarlett just giggled in answer and started to pose again, now completely naked. Jena didn't want to miss a thing and started her photographing again. It seemed like Scarlett knew every pose. She moved around like a pro and showed off her glorious nude body in every possible angle. Jena made sure to also get Scarlett's reflection in the mirror. That way more of Scarlett's body was visible in every shot. The last photo taken was one where Scarlett held her arms on her hips and looked at the camera with a mischievous smile. After that Jena ran out of film in the camera.

"Are you gonna take more? Scarlett asked.

"Some other time perhaps. Right now I want to do something else to that naked body of yours." Jena said as she put the camera away.

That sounded mighty good to Scarlett and she quickly joined Jena on the bed. They met in an intense kiss. Their mutual lust had been building during the entire shoot and now they could finally express that physically. Jena's hands were all over her girlfriend's naked body. Scarlett tried to do some touching back, but it wasn't working very well with Jena still fully clothed.

"I want you naked." Scarlett whined.

She did her whining in a very cute voice however. Jena had been fairly professional as a photographer, but now she wanted to go back to being a girlfriend. Eager to get things moving Jena pulled her t-shirt over her head to reveal a white cotton bra underneath. The bra wasn't very sexy so Jena made sure to quickly remove that as well. As soon as she could Scarlett went for Jena's right nipple with her tongue.

Jena's tits weren't as big as Scarlett's of course, but they were perfectly proportionate to her body and Scarlett just loved to work them over. Of course by now Scarlett loved to lick every single part of Jena, but the breasts were something special. She had her tongue stretched out and licked up and down over the right nipple, making Jena moan softly in delight.

The fact that the naked blonde now was licking her nipple didn't make Jena lose sight of her ambition to get naked as soon as possible. She unhooked her jeans and pushed them down as far as she could which was about half way down the thighs. Scarlett was perceptive and noticed that Jena was in the process of undressing. Getting Jena undressed was an ambition they both shared and Scarlett pushed Jena down on her back in the bed in order to get that done.

Scarlett grabbed hold of the jeans and quickly pulled them all the way off, leaving Jena in nothing but her panties. This was no time for waiting so Scarlett grabbed hold of the panties as well and pulled them all the way off. With both girls now stark naked Scarlett thought it was time for another kiss. She got on top of Jena and initiated some serious kissing. Their naked bodies pressed together and Jena took the opportunity to grab a steady hold of Scarlett's ass and to do some heavy fondling.

Both girls got lost in the kissing and fondling. The fact that they were in an airplane high above the Atlantic didn't matter at all for these two. All that mattered was the sensation of the other's body and the closeness they shared. They rolled around so that Jena ended up on top, but they still stayed together, kissing like there was no tomorrow. Scarlett copied what Jena had done before and started to fondle her girlfriend's ass. The kissing ended when Jena felt it was time to breathe.

"So, you wanna join the mile high club?" Jena asked.

"Yeah. That was kinda the point. Flying is so boring if you don't have something fun to do."

Jena moved won a little and started to slowly lick Scarlett's nipples. All that sexy posing had increased Jena's lust for Scarlett to unprecedented levels. She had actually harboured a fantasy for a few years to first take pictures and then get to have sex with the model. Now, that fantasy had finally come true and not with just any model. Jena had taken the photos that any photographer in the world would sell their own soul for. That picture with Scarlett and Keira seemed awfully tame compared to what Jena just had got on film. Scarlett had been amazingly sexy, seen through the lens of the camera. It wasn't just that incredibly sexy body that had made the pictures so good. It was that incredibly naughty smile that made these photos so good. It was as if Scarlett had sent all her sexual energy through the camera and to Jena.

"Mmmm. I love it when you lick my nipples sweetie." Scarlett softly moaned.

"Oh, I know." Jena said before quickly resuming her licking.

"You know, this was so fucking hot. I just loved posing for you."

"So, you wanna do it again some time?" Jena asked.

"Yes sure, but not before I get to take your pics."

"I think that can be arranged. Right now I'm just going to use my tongue on this model body of yours." Jena answered.

"Ok." Scarlett simply answered.

Scarlett had showed plenty of times throughout their sex together that she was no pillow-queen. Right now however she felt like just laying back and enjoying what Jena had in store for her. Jena was a true expert on making a woman feel good and not once had the brunette failed to deliver an earth-shattering orgasm. Scarlett had also managed to make Jena come every time they met, but it usually took a bit longer due to Scarlett's not yet perfect technique. Of course some times Jena made Scarlett wait for her release, but that was always intentional.

This time seemed to be one of those when Jena intended to be slow. This was perfectly alright with Scarlett. She was very worked up, but they had a lot of time in the air and what better way to use it than with sex. Jena was completely focused on the breasts right now. She massaged and kneaded them and at the same time she licked the nipples. It was very soft and tender lovemaking.

Scarlett felt tempted to move her hand down and pleasure herself, but she knew that whatever she herself could do would never compare to what Jena could. Instead she let her hands gently rest on Jena's shoulders. It wasn't a sexual touch. Scarlett simply loved to touch her girlfriend and feel her soft, silky skin. It sounded like a L'Oreal commercial, but it was nothing but the truth. Scarlett loved letting her hands roam all over her girlfriend's naked body.

Scarlett started to think about how she really felt like she was in heaven right now. Jena's soft touch felt truly angelic and Scarlett could easily imagine herself floating on a cloud with Jena if she closed her eyes. Scarlett chastised herself for thinking such silly fluffy thoughts, but she really couldn't help herself. All those failed relationships from before had made Scarlett very weary when it came to letting her feelings control her, but she just couldn't stop thinking that she and Jena might really have a future together.

They were getting closer and closer with every moment they spent together and Scarlett was getting very comfortable about having a girlfriend. They had connected quickly that first night together and that connection had only grown stronger as the weeks went by. Scarlett already trusted Jena like she had trusted none of her boyfriends. None of them would have been allowed to take those photos, not even if they had been as good at taking photos as Jena.

Those musings were interrupted when Jena made a sudden growl. In an instant she had changed from a sweet lovemaking angel to a horny, wild demon of desire. Scarlett had observed this change several before times so she wasn't surprised. Jena could be very playful to say the least and now she had decided to heat things up. The soft licking and touching of the breasts changed to a much rougher treatment. Jena did some nibbling and heavy touching of the breasts, but then she quickly moved down. The lusty demon sniffed and took in the scent of arousal. Scarlett could almost see the fire of raw passion burning in Jena's eyes.

"Ohhh, please fuck me. I did all that posing just to get you horny like this. I wanted you to be a crazy about me. Take me." Scarlett whispered in her sexy low voice.

Jena dove right in, going straight for the clitoris. Scarlett clutched the bed sheets and made a loud moan in response to the sudden attack. Jena just kept going and going, seemingly wild with lust. Her tongue was mostly on the clit, but somehow she managed to stimulate other parts of Scarlett's soaking wet pussy as well. Scarlett could not quite decide which side of Jena she liked the best, sweet and angelic or wild and lusty. The good thing was of course that she didn't have to decide. Both those sides' were integral parts of Jena and Scarlett got to know them both.

"Fuck, yes you wild beast. Fucking ravish me and make me yours." Scarlett moaned in encouragement.

Right now Jena was driven purely by raw sexual desire for this incredibly sexy woman. Jena really wasn't shallow, but she couldn't stop admiring how incredibly sexy Scarlett was when she posed. Seeing this world famous superstar undress and pose just for her had been an incredible rush for Jena. Scarlett obviously knew exactly how to be sexy for the camera. Jena had admired that in many movies, but seeing Scarlett do that just for her was much better. Right now Jena did everything to give Scarlett a reward for her sexy posing. She employed all her skill and passion in her licking in order to make the naked model come.

Scarlett could feel every little bit of that skill and passion as she squirmed on the bed. Jena had provided excellent foreplay in her soft licking of the breasts and that had made Scarlett more than ready to come. She had hoped that they would be able to cram as much hot passionate sex as possible into this weekend. Their weeks were usually very busy, but this trip was all about having fun. Scarlett did nothing to hold back, her aim was to have as many good orgasms as possible and she was hoping that the first would come very soon.

It had never been as exciting to satisfy another woman as it was right now for Jena. She was completely focused on what she was doing. Scarlett's constants moans were such sweet music to Jena's ears and she desperately wanted to hear that well known orgasmic scream from her girlfriend. The two women held constant eye contact throughout the licking. Obviously Jena couldn't say much, but Scarlett kept heaping praise on her girlfriend's sexual prowess.

"You're doing so good. So fucking good. You look so sexy licking me. I'm getting soooo close."

It wouldn't be long now. Scarlett could feel it in her entire body. It had been almost a week since they last had met and that was far too long for Scarlett. Jena was still very fierce and passionate in her licking. She clearly enjoyed what she was doing very much and that made it a lot easier for Scarlett to relax and enjoy this. She knew that Jena would keep going until the job was properly done. Scarlett felt how Jena initiated an intense series of licks on her clit and that released the orgasm that had just been waiting to happen.

"Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhh" Scarlett screamed.

She held back somewhat due to the fact that they were on a small airplane, but she couldn't help letting out some noise. The orgasm was the release Scarlett had needed. All her coherent thoughts completely disappeared for the duration for the orgasm. The intense, pulsating feeling of orgasm was all that filled her mind. Somehow the orgasm even surpassed the previous ones Jena had given her. Maybe it was coincidence, maybe their exciting foreplay. It didn't matter. All that mattered was the feeling of pure pleasure that inhabited every part of Scarlett's being.

As soon as the orgasm was over Scarlett closed her eyes and rested peacefully on the pillow. It had been a long week but this weekend was sure to restore her lost energy. Right now however, she just felt like she needed the rest. Scarlett could feel how Jena left the pussy and moved up. Jena snuggled up closely and Scarlett started to gently caress Jena's arm in response.

"That was a good start to the weekend huh?" Jena asked.

"Mhhmmmm." Was all Scarlett managed in response.

It was a muttering of pure satisfaction. Jena knew because she had caused many girls to sound like that. Scarlett seemed to be out of it for now, but Jena didn't mind. It was still hours before they would reach Paris and Jena was happy to simply rest together with Scarlett. The two girlfriends snuggled up close together as they waited for their energy to return.

***

"I don't know. I haven't thought about that." Morena answered.

"Come on. Of course you have. Which women would you most like to have sex with in the world?" Parker went on.

The two women were now fully dressed and sharing a pizza in Parker's kitchen. The two newfound lovers had taken a real long shower together with plenty of touching. They had then dressed and went out for some dinner. Parker often liked to eat something really unhealthy and filling right after sex. It helped replenish spent energy. Right now they were getting to know each other a little better. They had covered a wide variety of topics, but somehow they had gravitated back toward sex. That was much due to Parker who was really curious.

"Ok, I guess there is one woman that I'm kinda sad I missed." Morena admitted.

"Spill it. Do I know her?"

"You saw Firefly, right? I'm thinking about Jewel Staite."

"The sexy mechanic? That is a good choice."

"Yeah. She is so cute and she is such a sweet person as well."

"So how come nothing happened? I always get it on with my co-stars." Parker said with a content smile.

"She had a boyfriend and it was pretty serious. They even got married and she is still with him."

"Ahh. I see. So you didn't even try?"

"No, she is obviously straight." Morena answered; surprised that Parker would suggest making a pass at a married girl.

"Baby, there is no such thing as a straight girl." Parker explained.

"Oh really?" Morena asked not quite believing what she heard.

"No, there isn't. Believe me. I have seduced women straight as an arrow and made them beg for more. I have taught them what true pleasure is and made them scream out my name. You won't believe how many women I have made renounce the power of the cock."

Morena was a little bit shocked by Parker's statements, but she did believe them to be true. There was something about Parker's confidence that made what she said sound like the most natural thing in the world.

"So, you think I should seduce Jewel if I get the chance?"

"No I think you should create the chance and then seduce her. Where does she live?"

"Vancouver and L.A."

"Are the two of you good friends?"

"Yeah. We keep in touch all the time. I really like her." Morena admitted.

A longing smile graced her lips as she thought about the sweet and lovely Jewel.

"You really like her huh?" Parker asked as she noticed the smile.

"Yeah. I do. She is such a ...a ... .I don't know what she is. She is so sweet, yet strong. She is a ray of sunshine with a smile that can melt anything."

"Wow. You got it bad. You really gotta seduce her soon."

"She is married and quite happy." Morena remarked glumly.

"Doesn't matter. I don't think her husband would mind if his wife suddenly is open to threesomes."

"I don't want to be with him. I want Jewel."

"You don't have to be with him. Once you open her up the joy of lesbian love she can bring any women she wants into their bed. If anything you would be doing their marriage a favour."

"I guess that makes sense." Morena answered.

She didn't really know if it made perfect sense, but it was enough to make her not feel like a home wrecker if she was to seduce her friend.

"Of course it does. Now, you invite her over to New York and then you seduce her."

"It really is that simple to you isn't it?" Morena asked.

"It really is. I seduced you now didn't I?" Parker boasted.

"Except I was more than ready to be seduced."

"That you were. It made things happen quicker, but I would have ultimately succeeded."

"You know what? I actually believe that." Morena laughed.

"Now, I'm kinda curious about what you said before. About you getting it on with your co-stars?" Morena said, changing focus to Parker.

The older actress had a very guilty smile on her face as she answered.

"Yeah. It happens a lot. Whenever I work with a beautiful woman." Parker boasted.

"I wanna know." Morena said with her face lit up with curiosity.

"You want me to tell you about one of my encounters?"

"Yes, please." Morena begged.

"Ok, but don't blame me if you get all horny again."

"I think I can handle some horniness. Maybe you can help me out if I get too horny?" Morena said in a very flirtatious tone.

"Ohhh, I will help you out. That is a promise." Parker answered.

"Ok, here we go. It was on the set of "The OH in Ohio" and we had just finished shooting for the day." Parker started.

***

"Are you sure we can pull this off?" Heather Graham asked Parker.

"Sure. This is going to work just fine. We are going to soon have ourselves one hell of a sexy young lover. Mischa is going to be our happy little love slave once we are done with her." Parker promised.

The two were sitting together in Parker's huge trailer on the set of "the OH in Ohio." Parker had invited Mischa over for some after work relaxing and the young women had happily agreed. It all seemed perfectly innocent, but of course the intentions were far from innocent. The two experienced actresses had decided that this was going to be the day they got sexy, young Mischa Barton to join their sexy fun. This was going to take some seduction and convincing, but Parker had convinced Heather that they could get it done.

It hadn't taken much for Parker and Heather to hook up once they started working together. It wasn't even really clear who had initiated it. They had simply been sitting around talking in this very trailer and the subject of lesbian love came very natural of course. This was due to the fact that Heather played a woman that had sex with Parker's character. They kept talking about this very interesting subject and suddenly they had been kissing. One thing led to another and soon enough they made sweet love together. From there on they started to do it on a regular basis. Heather didn't have too much screen time so she wasn't at the set so much, but they still kept hooking up. Having each other was more than enough to satisfy them, but as the days went by they started to more and more lust for their young co-star.

123456...8