A Story of Love Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So I lead and you'll follow Ok?" Parker said.

"Yeah, that is just fine." Heather answered, still nervous about this whole thing.

Heather had some lesbian love experience from before, but it was quite limited. She had done some experimenting, but never found anyone to do it with on a regular basis. She still liked it though and had been very happy with finding Parker. Heather's unused knowledge had quickly come back and she had managed to more than satisfy the older actress in their lovemaking sessions. Seducing a very young and, to their knowledge, straight girl however, that was something that made Heather feel like she was in over her head. She put all her trust in Parker and simply hoped that this would work.

Just then a soft knocking on the door was heard. Parker opened the door and saw the very cute young brunette standing outside. She had the most adorable smile on her lips and she seemed very happy to have been invited to the trailer. She was dressed in a short jean skirt and small top that left very little to the imagination. It was a hot California day so it was only natural that Mischa would dress in very little. Parker then motioned for Mischa to get in and closed the door behind her as she entered.

"Hey, just like mine." Mischa commented as she entered.

"Yeah, it's not exactly very personal." Parker said.

"I didn't even get a trailer." Heather said with a faux pout on her lips.

"Poor you." Parker said and placed a soothing kiss on Heather's forehead.

Heather gave Parker an admonishing look for that display, but Mischa didn't seem to mind. She just let out a soft little giggle.

"Now, let's see what we have to offer you guests." Parker said as she rummaged through her small fridge.

"Coke ok?" she asked her guests and got two affirmative answers.

Bottles were opened and the three women put them together in a toast for nothing. They had already got to know each other a little so the conversation went smoothly; mostly it circulated around the movie. That was of course a subject that suited the seductresses just fine. The theme of the movie was sex and more specifically the female orgasm. There really was no better topic of conversation when the object was a lesbian seduction.

"I'm soo happy I haven't got the same problem as Priscilla." Parker said, referring to her character.

"You mean about the orgasms?" Mischa wondered wide eyed.

She was surprised that Parker would be so candid, about something so private.

"Yeah. I don't know how I would have been able to do without my orgasms."

Mischa looked a bit shocked, but also very intrigued.

"Better be like my character and be a lesbian. Now that is a guaranteed way to have an orgasm." Heather said.

She hadn't thought she would be able to say anything like that, but now it just slipped. Again Mischa was a bit shocked and Parker gave an approving wink.

"I mean no one really knows how to give a woman an orgasm except another woman. There really is nothing that is as good as a skilled tongue working your clit." Heather went on, surprising even herself with her boldness.

No one, including Heather really knew if she spoke as her character or herself, but that didn't matter of course. Mischa was very much intrigued by the direction this conversation was going in. She had come here expecting some innocent bonding, but this was much more interesting. Mischa was no stranger talking about sex with her friends of course, but she hardly knew these women. That didn't mean she disapproved, no she liked this topic very much.

"An experienced man is also a way to go." Mischa said referring to her own characters relationship with an older man.

"Perhaps, but I kinda think Heather's suggestion sounds better." Parker said, eager to bring the conversation back to the topic of lesbian love.

"Well, the lesbian thing also works. I mean I have tried it twice." Mischa answered.

That was very much a layered sentence by Mischa. The meaning she wanted to convey to the two older women was that she had that kind of experience as an actress, which is what she had assumed they were talking about. The sentence was true on another level as well however, since Mischa had actually been intimate with her on screen lovers in real life. Fortunately Parker had the determination to cut through all the vagueness.

"So, did those really give you an orgasm?" Parker said and put emphasis on the word really.

Mischa's young brain tried to quickly sort out the situation. Was Parker asking if something really had happened? And if so was Mischa going to admit that she really had made love with her on screen lovers. It seemed like a very open and friendly atmosphere to reveal such a thing, but on the other hand it might lead rumours. Mischa didn't really know these women after all.

"Don't worry sweetie. We won't judge if you really had sex with a woman or two. I mean that Olivia Wilde, she is smoking hot. I wouldn't mind going down on her." Parker said, breaking the silence.

"Me, neither. And that other girl, Evan Rachel Wood. She is legal now so that opens up a lot of opportunities." Heather went on.

Two feelings clashed in Mischa's overheating brain. The first was that it was incredible that these two much more experienced actresses knew so much about Mischa's career. Parker didn't seem like the type to watch the O.C and Mischa thought for sure that Once and Again was long forgotten by now. She quickly pushed those boring career related thoughts aside however. What was far more interesting was of course the fact that both of the older women had openly expressed their lesbian desires.

"I did make sweet love to both of them and it was so fucking good." Mischa said with a proud smile.

She looked at the two older women and they both had the same predatory smile on their lips. Mischa was no rookie and she knew exactly what those smiles meant. These two women wanted her. This was the last thing she had expected, but there was no way she was going to leave.

"So, the two of you know how to pleasure a woman right?" Mischa asked.

"Ohhh, yes." Parker boasted.

Heather simply nodded in response. The two older actresses were sitting on different sides of Mischa on a couch, with Heather to the right and Parker to the left. Mischa felt a little nervous about being in the middle, but also excited about being surrounded by these two sexy older women. Heather started to gently caress Mischa's bare arm, but Parker was braver. She put her finger under Mischa's chin and guided her in for a kiss. At first their lips met very softly and they simply tasted each other. The kiss quickly heated up however and soon they were involved in some serious tongue wrestling.

"Hey, I'm here too." Heather said, when she thought the kiss had lasted to long.

"I won't forget you." Mischa said with a confident smile as she pulled away from Parker.

"You better not." Heather firmly stated.

Mischa and Heather then met in a kiss that also quickly evolved into some serious making out. Parker had wanted this ever since she first was informed that she would be in a movie with Mischa. She was such a delicate beauty and Parker was very eager to see more of her slender body. The first step was to remove Mischa's left shoulder strap and Parker did so. No resistance was offered so Parker reached over and removed the right strap as well.

"Are you trying to get me naked?" Mischa asked as the kiss with Heather ended.

"Yeah. You have such a wonderful, slender body. I wanna see what you hide under these skimpy little clothes."

Mischa thought briefly about being offended by the comment about skimpy clothes but quickly realised that would be pointless. These clothes would be off soon anyway. Things had happened very quickly, but there was no doubt in Mischa's mind. Both of these women were very beautiful and most likely very experienced and thus skilled. Things had started good with Parker removing the straps and Mischa decided to get things moving, by removing her top. She pulled it over her head and revealed a pink bra underneath. Parker started to immediately place kisses on the bare skin. She started up by the shoulder and then moved further down towards the still clothed breasts.

"We are going to make you feel so good, me and Parker. We have made love for some time now and now we are going to bring you into our fun." Heather whispered in Mischa's ear.

"Yessss. Make me feel good. I'm so ready." Mischa answered.

"First I'm going to get this bra off and let Parker lick those firm little tits you have. She has the most amazing tongue. You are going to like it so much." Heater went on whispering.

At the same time she reached behind Mischa's back and unclasped the bra. The promise Heather had given to sounded so damn good that that the young O.C star removed the bra herself in order to give Parker complete access. It didn't take long before Mischa felt her left nipple getting thoroughly licked by the older woman.

"It feels good doesn't it? Parker's tongue going back and forth over your nipple?" Heather went on in Mischa's ear.

"Uhhu." Mischa breathed in response.

"I know it does. She has been all over my breasts so many times with that tongue. She knows so much. I promise you little girl that Parker is the going to be the best lover you ever had."

Talking dirty had always been something Heather liked. Her initial nervousness was completely gone now that Mischa had been successfully seduced and now she let go of all her inhibitions. Every word from Heather was the truth. She had no doubt about her own ability to satisfy a woman, but she had to admit that Parker was even better. The orgasm Parker had given was proof of that and Heather couldn't wait to see Mischa enjoy that kind of bliss.

"I love your tits. They are so perky and look absolutely delicious. I think I'm going to lick your nipple just like Parker. Would you like that?" Heather asked.

She did of course know the answer to that question, but she wanted to hear it from coming from Mischa.

"Yessss."

"Yes what? What do you want me to do?" Heather teased.

"Yes to licking and sucking my tits just like Parker is doing." Mischa answered in desperation.

Those wonderful words were enough for Heather and she decided to join the action. At first she cupped Mischa's right breast in her hand, feeling it. Then she moved in and closed her mouth around the sensitive nipple.

"Mmm, yess. Lick my tits and make me feel good." Mischa moaned.

The two older women did just that, licking and sucking the nipples of their newly seduced friend. This was indeed a very nice situation, but not the most comfortable one for the women who had to bend their heads down. Parker decided to make a decision that would make them all more comfortable.

"Let's move this party to the bed." Parker suggested.

She then led the topless Mischa over to the bed and made her lay down. The two older women stood for a moment just looking at the topless young girl on the bed. They admired her firm young body with hungry eyes, but there was one little problem.

"That skirt has to go." Parker said firmly.

"I agree." Heather answered and decided to do something about it. She got onto the bed and started the process of removing it.

"Yes, get me naked." Mischa moaned.

Heather moved quickly and was just about to pull the skirt off, when she got additional instruction from Parker.

"Get her panties off as well. I wanna see her all naked."

Heather really liked the idea and grabbed hold of the panties as well. Then she did one swift movement and pulled it all off Mischa, leaving her completely nude. Not a strand of hair could be seen on the now naked body and that got a smile of approval from both the older women.

"Shaved, I like that." Parker commented.

"Yeah, why bother with a bikini line when you just can take it all off." Mischa said.

Mischa's bare pussy was glistening with wetness and that was certainly nothing that escaped Parker.

"Looks like someone is a little bit wet."

"Yessss. I'm so wet for you. You promised that I would get to feel so good, now please do it. Lick me and make me feel good." Mischa begged.

Parker did think that Mischa was behaving a little bratty, but she decided to disregard that for now. This was clearly a girl in need and Parker didn't want to leave the poor thing hanging. Heather was already in position, but Parker didn't want to miss out on the fun. Fortunately there was a solution that would benefit them all.

"What do you think Heather. Wanna double team this girl?" Parker asked.

"Sounds good." Heather answered.

She did want the first taste however. She made one quick lap with her tongue up Mischa's delightful pussy.

"Mmmm. More. Lick me more." Mischa begged.

Heather started a steady motion of moving her tongue up and down Mischa's pussy. She was quickly joined by Parker who went in with her tongue as well. Mischa spread her legs as wide as she could in order to provide free access. Heather had been doing a great job of her own, but now Parker was added to the mix and Mischa got to enjoy both their efforts. This double attack from experienced tongue's soon had the youngest women well on her way to orgasm.

They gave Mischa's increasingly wet pussy all their attention and let their tongue's move around to every sensitive spot. There was no grand plan, instead they did just what they happened to feel like. Mischa wouldn't have been able to know which tongue was where if she hadn't been looking intently. They looked so sexy, fully focused on getting her off, but there was one little problem for Mischa. The two older women were both still fully clothed.

"I wanna see you naked. You are both so beautiful and I want to see what you really look like. No fair that it's just me all naked." Mischa complained.

"Ok, I suppose that would be fair." Heather said and got up from her licking.

Mischa looked intently at her, waiting for the sexy blonde to strip. Heather wanted to get the undressing over with as soon as possible so that she could return to licking. She pulled the shirt over her head and then quickly moved on the get rid of the bra. It wasn't the sexiest way to get naked, but it did have to advantage of being quick.

"You look so good. I love your tits." Mischa exclaimed.

Heather was very pleased by that compliment. She was very proud of her full round tits and she was happy that Mischa liked them as well. Next were the jeans, this was a bit more difficult since they were so tight. Fortunately Mischa helped by out holding on to the jeans while Heather wriggled out of them. She was now down to a pair of black panties that Mischa immediately reached for. Heather indulged her young lover and moved close enough so that she could grab the panties and pull them all the way off. Mischa felt like a naughty girl today so she brought the panties to her face and sniffed them.

"I think someone is a little bit horny. Have you been thinking about this, getting me all naked for the two of you to fuck?" Mischa asked.

Heather loved hearing those dirty words coming out of such a sweet girl as Mischa and decided to respond in kind.

"Ohhh, yes. I've been thinking about it all day, seeing your sexy nubile body all naked and then licking your sweet little pussy. I'm going to get back to that, but first I'm going to deal with this naughty girl who is still clothed." Heather said, referring to Parker.

Parker had made no move to get undressed. Instead she had stayed focused on making Mischa feel good. She made no move to stop doing that. Mischa was conflicted. She did want Parker naked, but on the other hand she didn't want the older woman to stop licking. Fortunately Heather was there to solve the problem. She moved in behind Parker and started to fiddle with the pants. They were soon unbuttoned and Heather moved on to removing them completely. She grabbed hold of both jeans and panties and pulled them down to the knee. Parker wiggled her newly bared ass as an invitation for Heather. That proved irresistible and Heather dragged her tongue one up and down Parker's slit.

"Please I wanna feel both your tongues." Mischa begged.

"Aren't you a little brat?" Heather answered.

"Sorry." Mischa said with a sheepish smile.

"I'll let it slide this time, just because you are so sexy, but you are going to have to thank us later." Heather warned.

"Ohh, yes I promise. I'm going to be your willing little love slave if you just make me come."

"I'm going to hold you to that." Parker chimed in before going back to the licking.

Heather moved quickly and soon joined Parker. They were now side by side licking Mischa's juicy snatch. They had never worked together like this, but they made it work. All their attention wasn't on Mischa of course. Their closeness made it easy to kiss and they did so a lot, letting their tongues meet over the quivering pussy.

"You're so fucking good at this. I'm going to thank you so fucking much after this. You won't believe what a sexy little slut I can be for you." Mischa promised.

There was no lack of motivation for Parker or Heather, but hearing such a naughty promise from Mischa certainly helped things along even more. This was exactly what they had hoped for when they decided to seduce the younger woman. Turn her into the desperate and horny girl she now had become. Parker had made some pretty bold promises on how good it would feel and now it was time to deliver. She knew that Mischa would have some pretty high standards since she had been with women before.

What she hadn't done was getting licked by two women. The two experienced tongues whirled around Mischa's wet pussy, giving her a double dose of pleasure like she had never felt before. Not only were they passionate and determined, they also had skill and experience. Every little lick brought Mischa closer and closer to release. She felt how the tension built up in her petite body. The two sexy women seemed to have endless energy as they licked away at Mischa. It had been too long without an orgasm for Mischa to be able to hold back any longer. She simply let the orgasm take hold of her and bring her to unprecedented levels of pleasure.

"OOOOHHHHHHH GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWD!" Mischa screamed.

She worried slightly about how well insulated the trailer was, but quickly put those thoughts to rest. Right now she didn't care who heard. All that mattered was what the two older women had done to her with their tongues. Mischa wished she could tell the whole world how amazing it felt to feel the touch of another woman, or to be more accurate, the touch of two other women.

"Fuuuuuuuuck that's good." Mischa moaned, this time controlling herself.

The orgasm was the kind that just kept going and going. Mischa could feel her entire body pulsate as wave after wave of pure bliss rolled through. She kept as still as possible, not wanting to disturb those licking her. On the inside however she could feel the orgasm in every fibre of her being. Parker and Heather just kept licking and licking, making sure that she got as much pleasure as possible out of this. One last wave of pleasure came and went before Mischa relaxed with a satisfied smile on her face.

Both women eventually stopped their licking and turned to each other for some kissing instead. They sat up on the bed and made out with intense desire. Heather had one little complaint however. It was the fact that Parker was not naked. She didn't ask, instead she simply grabbed hold of the shirt and pulled it over Parker's head. This was no time for slow undressing so the bra quickly followed thanks to Heather. The only things left on Parker's body were pants and panties bundled around the knees. Even this was too much for Heather. She pushed her friend down on the bed and removed those as well.

1...345678