A Story of Love Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All three women were on a level of extreme arousal by now. All signs of apprehension and insecurity about the threesome were completely gone. They had done things together that would blow the socks off anyone hearing about it. They had found an opportunity to fulfill their sexual desires and they were all going to make the most of it. Audrey always liked to stay up late and somehow the jet lag worked in the Americans favour right now, so there was no issue of tiredness. All three kept going with energy and dedication.

Jena felt herself simmering with pleasure as Scarlett plunged her tongue in and out of the pussy. These last few months had made Scarlett pretty damn good at the art of licking a pussy, but the effort she was giving right now was better than ever before. She had an animalistic wildness about her that translated into an intensity that Jena had never experienced before. The lesbian within Scarlett was completely free. Not too long ago Scarlett had never been with a woman, but that was impossible to tell by now.

Scarlett did love her present state of mind. Nothing mattered except bringing her sexy girlfriend to an earth-shattering orgasm. Scarlett had been quite close to coming herself when Audrey licked her, but that didn't matter too much right now. All that mattered was bringing Jena pleasure. Besides, Scarlett knew that these two experienced lesbians would make her feel very good if she just had some patience.

Audrey loved the intensity of the kiss, but decided to move on. She would still satisfy Jena, but in a different way. She moved down, placing wet kisses on the neck and chest until she reached the tits which Scarlett had worshipped so vigorously before. She guessed that Jena's breasts would be a little tender from Scarlett's wild treatment so she went for a more gentle approach, flicking her tongue back and forth over the erect nipples.

Normally Jena could hold off her orgasm for hours and hours, in order to let the pleasure build up and then explode in a big bang of pleasure. That wasn't needed right now however. The feeling of Scarlett's deep probing tongue and general wildness had brought Jena to a state that was just like what she normally felt after a real long build-up. She was teetering on the edge of extreme pleasure and knew that it would not take much to set her off. What finally did it was when Scarlett placed her mouth around the clit and pushed her tongue up against it.

"AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAA" Jena loudly moaned as the orgasm hit.

It took hold over her completely, making her writhe and squirm as in pure bliss. There really was nothing like two other lovers giving pleasure and Jena got to enjoy the full benefit of that as both her pussy and nipples got stimulated throughout the orgasm. Jena felt immensely proud that she had managed to make Scarlet this good at licking pussy. The entire world would have wanted to be where Jena was, getting the best oral sex ever from none other than Scarlett Johansson.

Far from being spent Jena sat up and was immediately met by her girlfriend in a kiss. She could taste her own juices on Scarlett's lips, and that only served the make it even better. The thought of where those full, pouty lips had just been made the kiss so much naughtier. That was of course a feeling Jena loved. They got so lost in the kiss that they almost forgot about Audrey, but only almost, because she made her presence felt when she started to paw Scarlett's tits from behind.

"Mmm. You want me to finish what I started before?" Audrey whispered in Scarlett's ear.

Scarlett didn't break from the kiss, but she gave up a moan that could be interpreted as a yes. Audrey went on with her massage of the impressive mounds. She, like the rest of the world found them truly spectacular. They were so full, yet completely natural. Audrey had never thought that she would get to touch them, but here she was now. Jena extracted herself from the kiss, giving Scarlett the opportunity to speak.

"Touch them just like that. I love it, having a girl feel me up like no guy is ever going to get to do." Scarlett said in a husky voice.

Scarlett leaned back into the embrace and could feel Audrey's nipples pressing into her back. Jena had a very horny look on her face as she observed the two other girls. Scarlett gave her girlfriend a very happy smile, which was quickly returned. They simply looked at each other for a while, enjoying the closeness. The situation naturally led to another kiss and they met in a lip-lock. The kiss was a kiss of closeness and intimacy. Scarlett wanted to get off, badly, but on the other hand she didn't want this wonderful kissing to end.

"Fuck me with you fingers sweetie. Fuck me like I did to you that first evening. I wanna keep kissing you just like this." Scarlett begged between kisses.

"You got it. Just lean back a little." Jena answered.

Scarlett leaned back further into Audrey's embrace. She in turn braced herself against a couple of pillows, giving them both a very comfortable position that would allow all kinds of fun to happen. She looked into Jena's eyes, urging her to get started. Scarlett shivered slightly as she felt how Jena slowly moved her hands closer and closer. Jena traced the outline of Scarlett's swollen nether lips and then suddenly she slipped one finger in.

"Mmmmmmhhhhhmmmm. That's it. Give it to me!" Scarlett exclaimed.

"Ohh, I will, baby." Jena promised before closing in for another kiss.

The intense heat from the kiss now combined with the sensation of Jena's finger slowly sliding in and out of the pussy. In addition to this Audrey kept up her fondling of Scarlett's breasts. All this combined to make Scarlett feel like she was in heaven. She was completely surrounded by naked female. Two incredibly sexy and experienced lovers who worked together to give her pleasure. Scarlett had been close for quite some time, ever since Audrey's licking and now she felt how she quickly approached the edge again.

It was time to up the ante and Jena did so by adding another finger. She now had two fingers slowly moving in and out of Scarlett's wet pussy. Jena didn't need to see what she was doing. She had it all in her fingers. She didn't just do some simple in and out movement. She wiggled and moved her fingers in order to give maximum pleasure. Her thumb came in frequent contact with the swollen clit, giving her girlfriend extra jolts of pleasure.

Two fingers were not all that Scarlett could take, but it was quite sufficient to steadily move her closer to release. It wasn't so much the number of fingers as the skill that did it. Jena knew exactly what she was doing and every little touch served to prove that. Scarlett had surprised herself when she had postponed her own orgasm. Usually there was no stopping her when she had come so close, but this time her lust for Jena had overwhelmed her. Scarlett was reaping the reward for that good deed now, as the two other women steadily brought her closer.

Audrey couldn't help feeling a little left out as the girlfriends made out. She quickly decided to put those negative feelings aside however. She decided to simply be happy that she got to share their love like this. Audrey had no idea if they knew it yet, but it was quite obvious they loved each other. It was all in the way they touched and kissed each other. Audrey knew love when she saw it and was very happy to see it up close like this.

It was clear now that Scarlett wouldn't last much longer. She felt her body prepare for what was about to come. Jena had picked up pace now, quickly thrusting her fingers in and out. Scarlett started to pant heavily, making the kissing somewhat erratic. Audrey had started to place kisses on Scarlett's neck and this little gesture felt incredible for Scarlett in the state she was in. Every little touch the other two did felt electric. Jena suddenly added a third finger and at about the same time Audrey started to do some light pinching of the nipples. This was what gave Scarlett her well deserved orgasm.

"MMMMMMMMMMMMHHHHMMP" Scarlett moaned into Jena's mouth.

The sound might have been muffled, but that was definitely not the case with the orgasm. It was loud and clear as it rushed through Scarlett. Her pussy clamped down hard on Jena's fingers as if trying to keep those fingers there forever. Scarlett couldn't keep her body still. She stretched out her body, but was held in place by the other two. The feeling of two warm, naked bodies pressed against hers made Scarlett feel completely enveloped in love and lust as she lived through her umpteenth orgasm with Jena.

Eventually Scarlett relaxed and the three girls untangled. They did however manage to end up close together with Scarlett in the middle. She turned first to Jena and then to Audrey, giving them each a thank you kiss. They in turn let their hands slowly caress all over Scarlett's naked body. They both had a very light touch that was almost ticklish. Scarlett liked it though. The desire she could sense in that touch told her that much more was to come from this night.

**

It was now Monday afternoon and they were back on the plane, flying high above the Atlantic. They had spent the Sunday visiting various interesting parts of Paris. Audrey had been their guide and showed them her very own favourite spots. As interesting as that had been, the evening had been even better. They had retreated to Scarlett and Jena's room after dinner and there thing had naturally progressed in to a very long session of hot, steamy sex. The three of them had tried pretty much every possible position and combination and that had resulted in countless orgasms for all of them. It had all ended when they all fell asleep together on the huge bed.

The Monday had been spent with Scarlett doing some last minute shopping in the fashion district and Jena reluctantly tagging along. It had only been when Scarlett promised to buy some more lingerie that Jena got interested. They had gone through something that could be found in almost any formulaic comedy. Scarlett tried on a lot of different outfits and Jena made her judgements. It was exactly the kind of thing that could be cut together to a montage of different outfits and expressions. This wasn't a comedy where a thing like that took mere seconds. This was real life and the whole thing took several hours. They had time for one last meal in Paris before they had to get on the plane for their trip home.

"So.... What did you think? You liked this trip?" Scarlett asked.

"You know I did." Jena answered and gave Scarlett a quick kiss.

"I'm so glad. I've never done anything like this for anyone before so I was kinda nervous about it."

"No need to be nervous around me."

"Ohh it is. I have to be nervous around you, because I really, really like you and I don't want to screw up." Scarlett said firmly.

"That's so sweet of you." Jena said and initiated another kiss, this one lasting more than a minute of intense passion.

They pulled away from the kiss and had a moment of comfortable silence when they did nothing but look deep into each other's eyes. The moment lasted for what seemed like an eternity before Jena had a sudden realisation.

"I have something for you." Jena said and went over to her bag.

She started to rummage through it until she found what she was looking for. It was the package that she had carried all the way from New York. She had intended to give it to Scarlett in Paris, but so much had happened and it had been forgotten. Jena found it and handed it over to Scarlett.

"For me?"

"Yeah, I wanted to give you something."

"You don't have to give me anything."

"I know, but I want to."

Scarlett fired off a bright smile and started to unwrap the gift. She found a small cardboard box and opened that as well. She then looked down at the present.

"It's no trip to Paris I know..." Jena said.

For the first time Scarlett heard insecurity and vulnerability in Jena's voice.

"It's us." Scarlett said as she looked at the framed photo.

"Yeah. It's from a few weeks ago, when we went over to Parker's." Jena explained.

"I know." Scarlett answered.

Scarlett remembered it very well. They had woken up together on a Sunday after their fifth date. After a brunch they decided to take a walk together and somehow they had ended up at Parker's place. She had happily invited them in and apparently she had managed to snap a photo as well. It showed a kiss where Jena had her arms wrapped around Scarlett's waist from behind. Scarlett had turned her head to the side and met Jena in a kiss. It had been a brief kiss, but here it was now captured in time.

"I understand if you can't have it out and all, it's just I thought it was good. Parker took it with her digital camera and sent it over to me. I wanted to keep it so I did this and...are you crying?" Jena said.

Scarlett's eyes had started to well up in tears.

"It's beautiful. It's so sweet of you." Scarlett said before she pounced on Jena and attacked her with a kiss.

They both got lost in the kiss, their most emotional kiss yet. Jena had been well aware that a framed photo was a significant step in a relationship, at least it would be considered big by Scarlett. She had been afraid it was one step too far, but apparently that wasn't the case. The kiss went on with some serious fondling and it didn't end until they were both in need of oxygen.

"I...that was...I think I.....you know I...." Scarlett uttered.

"What?" Jena asked, boiling over from curiosity.

"Jena, I think I kinda love you."

Jena sat for a moment in stunned silence. This time it was Scarlett who agonized that she had taken one step too far. Jena quickly put those fears to rest however. They were almost spent from kissing, but this moment just had to be celebrated with a kiss. She moved in and gave a quick, but intense kiss before she spoke.

"Scarlett, I think I love you too."

1...345678