A Story of Love Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me sooo gooood. Thrust into me sooo good with those fingers. Give it to me so hard. Yeah, you're fucking me sooo good." Parker babbled.

Her breathing was laboured and it was very obvious that she was close. Morena certainly recognised the signs and increased her efforts even further. With her eyes still locked with Parker's she pumped her fingers in and out in a tremendous speed at the same time as she sucked the clit into her mouth. This set Parker off in orgasm.

"OOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!" Parker howled.

Her body clenched up completely and an intense shivering started all over her body. The orgasm was pure high quality bliss. For Parker it was only a few weeks since she last had a tongue induced orgasm, but that was more than enough for the pressure to build up. All that build-up made the orgasm much stronger and more intense as it held Parker's trembling body in a steady grip.

"FUUUUUUUUCK YYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSS" Parker screamed as the orgasm went on.

Morena had managed to touch or lick pretty much every important part of Parker's pussy. Every one of those parts now tingled in orgasmic delight. Parker was no stranger to getting herself off of course, but that never came anywhere close to being as good as getting it from a woman. Morena had stopped her fucking, but she kept up her licking all through the orgasm, prolonging it into what felt like a blissful eternity for Parker. It just felt like that however and soon Parker fell back on the bed. Her black hair was matted to her forehead and she had a happy smile on her face.

Amazingly, not once during all that time had the two lost eye contact. By simply arching her eyebrows slightly, Parker managed to convey that she wanted her lover to come up. A few quick kisses were placed on stomach and tits before Morena had moved all the way up and met Parker in a kiss. With one woman spent from licking and the other from having an orgasm it was a very slow kiss. Morena was completely on top of Parker as they went on with the soft kissing.

Parker took the bed cover and swept it over herself and her young lover. Morena rolled off, but still snuggled up close to Parker. It was in the middle of the day so none of them had any plans on sleeping, but they did need some rest after the intense activities they had just been through. They both knew that their lust and energy would quickly return, but for now they needed to rest. A comfortable silence settled as both women contemplated this strange turn of events.

***

In another part of Manhattan Jena Malone felt like she was boiling over from curiosity as she packed her bag. She checked her watch and saw that Scarlett would soon arrive. Jena had packed enough clothes to last the weekend and her passport. She had been instructed to do that and be ready at four. Jena had pried and begged, yet Scarlett had refused to reveal where they were going. Even though it was secret where they were going, Jena still very much looked forward to spending a whole weekend with Scarlett.

Ever since their first night together when Jena had briefly kept it secret that they were going to go dress up and Scarlett had kept the club they were going to a secret, the two girlfriends had done their best to outdo each other in surprises. Jena might not know where they were going, but she wasn't going to let Scarlett have the upper hand all weekend. Safely tucked in the bottom of the bag was a very special surprise for Scarlett. It was a little gift Jena had purchased and she was sure it was going to be very much appreciated by her girlfriend.

They had been girlfriends for about a month now. It was after the lovemaking that followed their sixth date that it was settled. Jena remembered exactly how it had happened. Scarlett had simply asked her straight out if she wanted them to be girlfriends. Jena had said her yes without even a hint of hesitation and they had quickly celebrated with kissing and a second session of lovemaking.

Even though Scarlett had been the one to ask, she had seemed very insecure and nervous when she did it. Jena's yes had quickly made her face shine up in a bright and relieved smile. Scarlett was of course; very confident when it came to her beauty and also increasingly when it came to her skill as a lesbian lover. Thanks to her very real pent up lesbian lust and hard work Scarlett had managed to quickly acquire quite an impressive repertoire of techniques. Even so, when it came to the details of the relationship Scarlett seemed somewhat insecure.

On the next date Jena had carefully brought the subject up and Scarlett had revealed the details of her previous relationships. They had all ended badly and that had led to a sense of hopelessness when it came to finding a good working relationship. Jena had done her best ease Scarlett's worries by convincing Scarlett exactly how happy she was now that they were girlfriends. It seemed to have worked, because ever since then Scarlett had grown increasingly confident in their relationship and now she had taken the initiative for the two of them to take their first trip together.

Jena had just snapped her bag shut when she heard the doorbell. She opened the door and saw a person that she recognised as Scarlett, but no one else would without taking a very close look. Scarlett was dressed in a long brown coat and a scarf that covered her hair and much of her face. She also had a pair of huge shades. The only thing that really gave it away was the full, sexy, kissable lips. Jena of course, could not resist those lips so she greeted Scarlett with a kiss.

The guest responded to the kiss and they shared a quick but intense kiss in the doorway before Jena stepped aside and let Scarlett in. Jena's New York apartment was only temporary and not very personal so they rarely spent any time there. Once the door was closed they shared another kiss, this one slower and more intimate.

"Hey there sweetie." Jena greeted her girlfriend.

"Hey, now are you ready to go?" Scarlett asked impatiently

"Yep, Got all I need." Jena chirped as she fetched her bag.

As she came back into the hall with her bag, Jena noticed the absence of a bag for Scarlett.

"No baggage?"

"Nope, had it sent in advance. Now are you ready?"

Jena nodded in answer. The two went out on the street and went into the limo that Scarlett had apparently come in. Scarlett didn't give a destination, but Jena was quite sure they were going to an airport. The passport had been a clue that they were going to fly somewhere. Jena knew better than begging to know where they were going. Instead the ride was spent talking about the play Jena was in and how to interpret it. This quite serious discussion was occasionally interrupted by some serious kissing; the two women hadn't seen each other for several days.

The car eventually stopped and Jena's suspicion of an airport was confirmed. She was however surprised to see that they weren't on some parking, but right out on the tarmac, next to a small plane. Two pilots stood next to the stair leading up to the plane. They courteously greeted the two young women as they went into the plane. Jena realised that she had forgot her bag, but just when she was about to go back she saw that one of the pilots had carried it onboard.

For once Jena was at a loss of words. She had never expected anything like this and she looked with uncertainty at her girlfriend. Scarlett had a proud and happy smile on her face. The pilots quickly got things in order and the two lovers settled down in two huge leather chairs next to each other. Jena was sitting next to a relatively big window, but right now all she could see was the airport. Not until the pilots had left them alone and entered the cockpit, did Jena speak.

"This is just amazing. We're going on a private jet?" Jena said, still shocked.

"Yes, I wanted to do something special with you. You know I wanted us to get away and it's not like it would be easy to fly on a normal plane with people looking and so I just decided to do this. I mean I really wanted to do something special. There are all kinds of things here if we want and"

Scarlett's babbling was interrupted with an intense and passionate kiss. Jena had quickly closed the distance between the two chairs and pressed her lips against Scarlett's. An intense session of making out with Jena in Scarlett's lap followed. It wasn't really the plane and all the luxury that made Jena so happy. It was the fact that her girlfriend had gone through such an effort and that she looked so incredibly cute when she explained it all.

"So, you like?" Scarlett asked.

"This is such a sweet thing to do. I love it!" Jena said and proved her point by giving Scarlett another kiss.

"I'm so happy you liked it."

"So, is there any chance that you will reveal where we are going?" Jena asked.

"Actually I will. We are going to Paris. I know it might be cliché with a romantic weekend in Paris, but it is soo good there and I know a few places where we can go and"

Again Scarlett was babbling and again she was interrupted by a kiss.

"It's perfect Scarlett." Jena assured.

Scarlett smiled a relieved smile. She had been unsure on how her surprise would be received, but now her apprehension was finally gone. The joy Jena was expressing was genuine and it was exactly the reaction Scarlett had hoped for when she planned the whole thing. It was the first time she planned something this big for someone else and it had all been very nervous and new. The first trip together was considered a big step and Scarlett wanted to make sure that everything was just right.

"I have us booked at a gorgeous hotel close to the Louvre. I was thinking we spend tomorrow there and then we have the Sunday free to do whatever we want. How's that?"

"That 's great!" Jena gushed and started to let kisses rain down all over Scarlett's face.

All the kissing had awoken the lust and hunger within both girls. Jena was still in Scarlett's lap and their closeness added to their mutual lust. Unfortunately their moment was disrupted when their captain spoke on the loudspeaker. He announced that they were about to take off and that they should sit down and fasten their belts. They did so and waited for take-off.

Both of them had been in Paris on occasion, but it had been work-related trips for both of them. Thus neither of them had explored and enjoyed the most romantic city in the world. They were going to get that chance now and they really looked forward to it. Just a weekend was a bit short of course, but it was the longest they could possibly stay away. Scarlett took out a bunch of brochures from her bag and showed them to her girlfriend. Together they went through all off them, discussing which places they were going to see.

The ascent went smoothly and soon the plane had reached the right altitude. Jena was now treated to a cloudless view of the vast Atlantic under them. The pilot announced that they could now remove their belts and they both quickly did so. There was one big fault with the huge armchairs and that was that they ended up far from each other. No longer constrained by a seat belt, Jena moved back into Scarlett's lap.

"Hey there. What's wrong with your own seat?" Scarlett said and gave Jena a welcoming kiss.

"It was so lonely all those feet away from you." Jena said with a cute pout on her lips.

"Aww, poor you." Scarlett said and placed a kiss on those pouty lips.

All this kissing was really starting to get to Jena. She felt more and more constrained, being on an airplane and not in a hotel room.

"I so wish I could take you here and now." Jena said in complete honesty.

"Do you now?" Scarlett said with a mischievous smile on her lips.

"Yeah I do." Jena said and put her hand on Scarlett's thigh.

"I was hoping you'd say that." Scarlett said.

Jena had quickly busied herself stroking Scarlett's thigh through the jeans so she didn't immediately react to what was said. For a moment Scarlett also forget that they were having a conversation. Jena was having her hand on the inside of Scarlett's thigh, dangerously high up.

"Uhh.... I said I was hoping that you'd....you'd say that." Scarlett said despite her troubles concentrating.

Scarlett had to use all her willpower to leave Jena's caressing, but she knew that it was necessary. She got up from the chair and opened up a door that led to the back of the plane. Jena was quick to follow and she was again stunned when she saw what was inside.

"This is a private jet after all, so they have some extra amenities." Scarlett proudly said.

Jena was awed and surprised. What was behind the door was a fully decorated and incredibly cosy bedroom. It had one big bed in the middle of the room. Rose petals were strewn all over the bed there was a bottle of champagne in an ice filled bucket next to the bed.

"You like?" Scarlett asked.

Jena's only answer was to grab hold of Scarlett and throw her down on the bed. Scarlett was shocked for about a second and then she let out a heartfelt giggle. She looked up at her girlfriend still standing in the doorway. Jena's eyes were dark with lust.

"Are you gonna thank me for all this?" Scarlett asked hopefully.

Jena didn't seem to be in the mood for talking today. She pounced on Scarlett like a wild animal. Jena straddled Scarlett and started to give her an intense and passionate kiss. Things were progressing quickly now. Scarlett was wearing a white blouse and Jena quickly unbuttoned it. Underneath it she found a very sexy purple bra. Jena sat up and admired the sexy garment and of course what that garment hid.

"Mmm. Sexy." Jena remarked as she started to gently fondle Scarlett's impressive breasts through the material of the bra.

"I wanted to look all sexy for you so I bought this at Victoria's Secret."

Jena leaned in and gave Scarlett another kiss. She kept fondling the breasts, kneading them in her hands and enjoying the feeling of the sexy bra covering those wonderful mounds that she had come to love so much. Jena was just about to move her hand under the bra and remove it when a thought struck her. Scarlett had obviously made an effort to look sexy in lingerie. It would certainly be waste not to fully appreciate that beauty. Jena ended the kissing and rolled off Scarlett. She got a disappointed groan in return.

"Don't stop." Scarlett complained.

"I will give you everything you want if....."

"Yes, what if?" Scarlett asked anxious to please.

"If you give me a little lingerie fashion show with that sexy underwear you bought."

Scarlett felt a rush of excitement go through her body. The thought of putting on a show for her girlfriend was very thrilling and she couldn't wait to get started. She shot out of the bed and stood up in front of a full length mirror that hung on a wall. Scarlett decided that she would do her thing in front of this mirror, that way Jena could see her from two angles at once.

"Hang on a minute. Don't start just yet." Jena said and left the bedroom.

Scarlett was just about to follow her and ask what was going on, but it wasn't necessary since Jena quickly returned. In her hand she held a camera. Jena had studied photography so she had both the skill and the equipment to take really good photos. She had already taken some photos of Scarlett, but those had been completely innocent.

"You're going to take pictures?" Scarlett asked in disbelief.

"Yeah, I wanna remember this one."

Scarlett was a little hesitant about the idea at first, but she quickly changed her mind. There was no reason not to trust Jena being discrete and there was no risk of the photos leaking out since Jena did her own developing. Also, Scarlett knew how good at this Jena was and she was certain that the result would be beautiful.

"Ok, here we go." Scarlett said.

Scarlett acted just like she did at any normal photo shoot. She had done plenty of those and knew what poses to take. She struck one pose after another. Each pose was more sexy and revealing than the last. The already unbuttoned blouse was soon discarded. Jena moved around to get all the best angles and she lavished compliments on Scarlett just like a professional photographer.

"Yes."

"Good."

"You're so sexy."

"Amazing."

It was time to get rid of the jeans, but it was done slowly so that Jena could take pictures with the jeans half way off. Scarlett was now down to her ensemble from Victoria's Secret. The purple bra and matching panties looked amazing. Scarlett could have gone for a complete ensemble of sexy lingerie, but she knew that she would have to wear this under her clothes so she didn't want more underwear than normal.

Jena fired off pictures in rapid succession now that Scarlett was down to her underwear. Scarlett had done very sexy pictorials before, but none quite as steaming as this one. It wasn't just the lack of clothes; it was also the poses she struck. They weren't the poses she used to do in normal shoots, but they weren't out right pornographic either. They were more like something you could find in Playboy Magazine.

Scarlett had done some serious research since that first night with Jena that had awoken her dormant interest in female beauty. She consulted the net of course and found some pretty good stuff. The only thing that was interesting was high class nude pictures, and there was plenty of that. Scarlett had filled her hard drive with beautiful pics and she had learned something about what looked sexy.

"Hang on a minute. I gotta change the film." Jena said, stopping Scarlett in her posing.

"Am I doing good?"

"You are amazingly sexy. Don't take my word for it though. Just wait till you see the result." Jena said at the same time as she fiddled with the camera.

"So....Do you want me to get.....naked?" Scarlett asked.

This whole show had been about Scarlett showing off her new sexy underwear, but turning this into a fully nude shoot was something else. She had no thought about doing it for the world to see, but doing it here for Jena was a much more appealing thought.

"Naked huh?" Jena said as she looked up from the camera.

It was obvious from her horny grin that she would be perfectly OK about doing a naked shoot.

"So you wanna do it? You want to do what Playboy would pay millions for?" Scarlett asked.

"You know I do." Jena answered.

The change of film had gone quickly for the skilled photographer and she was now ready to take what she thought of as the best pictures in the entire history of mankind. Jena thought about the famous pictures she had seen in her photography magazines, but quickly dismissed them as not being nearly as good as a naked Scarlett Johansson.

"Are you ready for me to get naked for you?" Scarlett asked in a seductive voice.

"Sure, just make it slow and let me get the pics of you undressing." Jena instructed.

The bra was the kind that opened in the front. This made for a series of very interesting photos. The first one showed Scarlett in the process of unhooking, the second showed that it had been opened, but not much more. The subsequent pictures showed more and more of Scarlett's world renowned breasts until finally a picture showed her breasts in all their unrestrained glory.

"Wow. You are so fucking hot Scarlett." Jena exclaimed as she looked at Scarlett through the camera.

"Thanks. And right now you are the only one to see it." Scarlett said.

She went through a series of topless poses. All of the poses were meant to draw attention to the breasts. Jena went on complimenting Scarlett with comments of an increasingly sexy nature.

"That's it sexy, show them off for me."

"I'm gonna lick those soo good."

"Yes, you're turning me on so good."

Hearing those things from Jena was very encouraging. Scarlett often got just a little bit horny from having her pictures taken. It was a bit of an anticlimax to first be as sexy as possible and then having to dress and go home. In the past Scarlett had dealt with that kind of horniness on her own. Now however she knew that Jena was around to take care of it. There had been a few topless pics and it was time to move on.

123456...8