A Story of Love Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You know, Scarlett is a damn good kisser." Jena said to Audrey.

Audrey raised her eyebrow into a questioning expression.

"Scarlett why don't you show Audrey?" Jena then suggested.

Jena got up from Scarlett's lap, giving her opportunity to approach Audrey. They locked eyes and Scarlett silently asked for permission to move in. Audrey held up her finger, beckoning the blonde American to come closer. Scarlett placed herself in Audrey's lap and let their lips meet in a kiss. At first their lips merely touched. Then gradually the two strangers got deeper and deeper into the kiss, trading saliva like mad.

The kiss ended and Audrey was just about to speak, when she was met by a pair of lips she had once kissed before, Jena's. There wasn't enough room in Audrey's lap, so Jena had to stand up and lean down for the duration of the kiss. As uncomfortable as that was, the kiss made up for all inconveniences. It was just like they resumed that kiss from years ago. Jena ended the kiss, leaving Audrey nearly breathless.

"I think you girls fit in just fine here in Europe, with our loose sexual morals." Audrey panted.

"If all French women are as beautiful and welcoming as you we might very well stay." Jena answered.

"I have a few friends who fit that description." Audrey informed.

"Now, this chair is getting a bit small, don't you think?" She then went on.

Jena took her girlfriends hand. Scarlett in turn grabbed Audrey and the three of them went over to the bed. Scarlett turned to Jena for a kiss, but she had other plans.

"Kiss Audrey. Make her feel good, just like you do to me." Jena suggested.

Scarlett was surprised to be ordered around like this, but she didn't resent it. She had never before had any kind of threesome and was naturally nervous. Still, she managed to quickly overcome her doubt, when Audrey's lips met hers for a second time. Audrey was an excellent kisser.

"I hope this is not going to cause any troubles between you." Audrey said, giving the younger women a chance to back out.

"No, problem. We have talked this through." Jena said.

"That's true. We are so ready for this." Scarlett confirmed, before closing the distance and starting another session of intense kissing.

"You two are so beautiful going at it like that. I want you to go all the way for me. Let your urges take over and ravish each other for me to see." Jena demanded.

No answer came from the two kissing women; they simply went on doing what they had been doing. Audrey made the first move to start any undressing when she quickly unbuttoned Scarlett's shirt all the way down. Pulling it away, she revealed Scarlett's red bra underneath. Jena went on talking from the sideline.

"Mmmm, good idea. See those beautiful breasts my girlfriend has? I fucking love licking and sucking on those big sexy breasts. She's got the best fucking tits in the world, but only me and now you get to touch them. Isn't that good?"

"Ohh, they are beautiful alright." Audrey said as she started to gently touch Scarlett's mounds through the material of the bra.

"You think, so? Then remove the bra and suck on her nipples. She loves that." Jena suggested.

"Mmmm yesssss. Do that." Scarlett moaned.

Audrey reached around Scarlett's back and unhooked the bra. Scarlett was quick to help and got rid of it altogether, exposing her tits. Audrey didn't lose any time, she simply went for it. She took the right nipple into her mouth and started to suck vigorously on the juicy treat. This sudden sensation made Scarlett lay back on the bed so that she could better enjoy it. Audrey followed, positioning herself perfectly lined up with Scarlett's world famous breasts.

This whole thing was almost too good to be true, without any effort at all Audrey had managed to end up in a threesome with these world-famous and super sexy women. She had hoped to hook up with Jena one day, and she had certainly noticed how beautiful Scarlett was. This however was beyond what Audrey could ever imagine. She had often felt sorry for Americans for being so uptight about sex, but this certainly wasn't the case for these two.

"You like that, didn't you honey? Having your tits sucked and worshipped like that?" Jena asked.

"O yes. It feel sooo good." Scarlett answered and looked her at her girlfriend.

"It's gonna feel better. Audrey, remove the pants and see if she's wet. She always gets wet and horny when I work her tits over." Jena said.

Scarlett was surprised to hear Jena speak so freely about their sex life, but realised that it made sense. Jena knew better than anyone how to satisfy Scarlett and if she told Audrey about it, it would only result in even more pleasure. This was definitely a good thing so Scarlett relaxed and let Jena say whatever she wanted.

Audrey had done some final work on the breasts, but now she moved further down in order to fulfill Jena's wish. She moved quickly, unbuttoning, unzipping and pulling down the pants. Audrey slowly dragged her finger over the panty clad pussy. A small moan escaped Scarlett's lips. She looked down Audrey with pleading eyes, silently begging for more.

"I bet she's wet. I whispered dirty words in her ears in the taxi. I wanted to get her worked up and horny as hell for this." Jena revealed.

"I know it worked, she is so ready for this. Aren't you Scarlett?" Jena went on, addressing her girlfriend.

"Uhu." Scarlett moaned and nodded.

"But first I want you too help our sexy host to relax. Look at her, she is so horny." Jena said.

Scarlett and Jena both scrutinised Audrey who gave a very alluring smile in return.

"It's time to show what I have taught you. Be a good lesbian and show Audrey what you know." Jena ordered.

This was exactly that Scarlett had longed to do. She wanted to prove to Jena that she wasn't the rookie she had been a few months ago. She had learned so much and now she was going to put all that knowledge to use on the incredibly sexy Audrey. With trembling hands Scarlett unbuttoned Audrey's shirt. It was removed with a joint effort. Scarlett moved in for a kiss and she did it with such force that she ended up on top of Audrey on the bed.

With the two other women busy kissing Jena had the opportunity doing something about her own, far too clothed state. She was very eager to get naked, now that things were heating up. Shirt and jeans were quickly discarded, but Jena decided to stop things there. It would feel so much better if someone else removed the remaining clothes.

"Reach for that bra and make her topless." Jena suggested to her girlfriend.

Scarlett shared Jena's desire to see Audrey topless so she quickly obeyed and unhooked the bra. Jena couldn't stand to just watch anymore so she joined the other two on the bed as the kiss ended. She quickly removed Audrey's bra and revealed the perky breasts and delicious- looking brown nipples. Jena started to work on the left one and Scarlett quickly moved in on the right one. The two girlfriends looked at each other as they licked and sucked on Audrey's breasts.

"Yes, that's perfect. You do this so good." Audrey moaned.

The two girlfriends were in perfect sync as they each worked a nipple. Scarlett followed Jena and did exactly as the more experienced girl. She could have done this on her own, but following Jena's lead was much easier. Jena had no problem doing more than one thing at once so she started to work on Audrey's pants. They were unbuttoned and unzipped. Audrey helped by wiggling them down as far as she could. Jena wanted them all off so she stopped her work on the nipple.

"You're on your own now, sweetie, Make her feel good. I know you can do it." Jena said to her girlfriend.

She then moved down and took a steady hold of the pants, pulling them all the way down. Jena was very focused right now so she didn't wait long before grabbing hold of the panties and pulling them off completely, leaving Audrey completely naked. Jena took a moment to admire the sight in front of her. Audrey was pale and slender, much like Jena. The difference was that she kept a small patch of jet black hair above her pussy. It was a neatly trimmed strip and wouldn't get in the way. A naked Audrey was a beautiful sight, but it got even better with a topless Scarlett licking the nipples. The blonde had her sexy round ass in the air. It was a real shame to leave such a sexy ass clothed and Jena decided to immediately do something about it.

"I'm gonna get you naked now. You're too fucking sexy to ever wear any clothing." Jena said as she started to pull Scarlett's panties off.

"I'll be naked all the fucking time, if you just make me feel good." Scarlett groaned.

"Naughty girl." Jena said and delivered a light smack to Scarlett's now exposed ass.

"Now, you're both eager to come aren't you?" Jena then asked her lovers.

They both said yes at the same time.

"Good then get in a 69 and I will watch." Put on a good show for me." Jena ordered.

Scarlett and Audrey quickly scrambled to obey. This solution would leave them both satisfied and would also satisfy Jena's voyeuristic leanings. Both girls were already naked so getting started was quite easy. Scarlett lay down on the bed and let Audrey take the top position. Neither girl showed any hesitation; instead they both started licking the other's pussy.

It was at moments like these that Jena wished that she was a cyborg with photographic memory. Seeing Audrey Tautou and Scarlett Johansson locked in an intense and passionate 69 was something no one had seen before and Jena was very much delighted that she was the one who first got to see it. This live show made it impossible just to watch. Jena sneaked her hand down into her panties and inserted a finger into her now sopping wet pussy.

Scarlett had a firm grip on the ass as she let her tongue move up and down Audrey's pussy. They were just getting started and their licking was slow and deliberate. This whole thing felt very arousing for Scarlett. Homosexuality had never been seen as wrong or immoral in Scarlett's upbringing so there was no feeling of taboo back when she got together with Jena. It had all felt very natural and just right. This however was different. A threesome still held the allure of taboo for Scarlett and she felt an extra thrill knowing that she did something that wasn't quite acceptable in the eyes of so many.

Audrey was too preoccupied with her licking to care about how anyone else would judge her for participating in a lesbian ménage a trois. She did however feel good about corrupting Americans with her hedonistic European lifestyle. The only problem was of course that Scarlett and Jena seemed to be pretty corrupted already. Jena really enjoyed the surprisingly good licking Scarlett was giving. Audrey didn't neglect satisfying Scarlett of course. She pushed her tongue in between Scarlett's swollen lips and thoroughly explored the younger woman's wet folds.

Jena no longer thought of a threesome as taboo, but she still enjoyed the show. It really was a beautiful sight seeing Audrey's sexy slender body draped on top of Scarlett with both girls completely involved in bringing the other off with their tongue. Jena had now moved on to fiercely penetrate her own pussy with two fingers. Jena had ways of masturbating that would make her last hours, but right now she was doing pure finger fucking. Her fingers moved in and out of the pussy with squishing sounds, drawing the attention of the girls in the 69.

"So you like watching us and fucking yourself? Keep that up. Watch me fuck your girlfriend." Audrey said in a brief pause in her licking.

Scarlett didn't take any break in her licking, but she did take a good look at her masturbating girlfriend. She had never seen Jena masturbate before; it had always been the two of them pleasuring each other. Scarlett preferred that, but seeing Jena do this was also pretty damn good. Jena had a look of pure raw desire on her face and that look drove Scarlett crazy with lust. She just knew that she had to something about that.

"Audrey, let's fuck each other good and then we take on Jena." Scarlett suggested.

"Sounds good." Audrey agreed.

"You know I am calling the shots here, but that sounds too good to say no too. Now get each other off." Jena ordered.

This request was quickly followed by both girls increased their efforts to bring the other off. Scarlett started to do some real deep penetrating of Audrey's delicious pussy. She wiggled her tongue and tried to do the licking in a way that she knew from experience worked on Jena. Fortunately this seemed to work on Audrey as well. She started to grind herself against Scarlett's face and started to spend more time with flicking her tongue back and forth over Scarlett's swollen clit.

"The two of you are so fucking sexy. Behaving like porn stars just for me. Keep licking and get each other off." Jena growled.

Neither of the women in the 69 had ever done anything even close to porn, but how could they deny the similarity now that they had their tongues deeply buried in each other's pussies. They didn't care though. All they cared about was the intense pleasure they managed to give each other. The fact that they made Jena so aroused only served to make things better. Audrey even did some extra wiggling of her ass in order to entice her audience of one.

The ass wiggling worked even better than expected. Jena felt so tempted by Audrey's smooth and sexy ass that she had to touch it. She moved in and started to slowly massage the perfect buns. This also gave Jena a close view of her girlfriend eating pussy. Scarlett was very much focused on her licking, but she did acknowledge Jena's presence with a suggestive look. It seemed to say "You like what you see?" and Jena immediately answered.

"Baby, you look so fucking sexy eating pussy. It's so good to see up close." Jena said.

"I love you touching my ass. Please keep it up." Audrey begged.

Jena had momentarily stopped, but now she quickly started again. She did some serious pawing and touching with her hands, but soon this wasn't enough. This ass was too good just to touch. Jena knew what had to be done. She leaned down and placed one first soft kiss on the left bun. This was quickly followed by a rainfall of kisses all over Audrey's behind.

"Mmmm, oui. Kiss my ass, c'est tres bien." Audrey moaned.

"Yeah, that's a good idea. Help me get her off. Lick her sexy ass." Scarlett said.

At the same time she grabbed hold of Audrey's ass cheeks and pulled them apart. Encouraged, Jena continued her oral exploration. She dragged her tongue through the ass crack all the way down to the pussy. Her tongue met Scarlet's and they did some tongue fencing before Jena went back to the ass. She started a rhythm of dragging her tongue back and forth in the crack, making Audrey squirm in pleasure.

Having Jena this close was a good thing for Scarlett. Not only did she feel safe and happy to have her girlfriend near. She also very much appreciated Jena helping out pleasuring Audrey. Scarlett had never been licked both in the ass and pussy at the same time, but she was sure it would feel great. She hoped that there would be some time experience that later, once they had got Audrey off. Another good thing about having Jena so close was that it was incredibly sexy to see her lick another girl's ass up close. Scarlett knew from personal experience just how good at it Jena was.

Audrey was starting to feel the full effects of the double assault from the girlfriends. She had done a few threesomes' before, but this combination turned out to be something extra. There was something about couples that made them better than single girls. They were often very well coordinated and Audrey loved the feeling of getting to share their intimacy. Scarlett and Jena seemed like a real good couple and Audrey hoped that they would outlast other Hollywood couples.

These thoughts were starting to become less coherent as the pleasure started to take over. Scarlett had zeroed in on the clit with her tongue and Jena kept flicking her tongue back and forth over her asshole in the most delightful way. Audrey felt a familiar tingle in her midsection. This one was going to be good, she could already tell that much. She kept licking at Scarlett's by now very wet pussy, but it was increasingly difficult to make a concentrated effort.

"Mmmmmmmmmmmm. So close." Audrey moaned.

Hearing those words made the two girlfriends put in that last bit of effort that was needed in order to bring Audrey off. Scarlett pushed as deep as she could with her tongue and started to gently touch the clit with her tongue. Jena kept up her licking back and forth over Audrey's ass. Audrey suddenly threw her head back and let the orgasm rip.

"OOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII. Ouuuuuiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!!" She screamed in her native tongue as a surge of intense pleasure took over her body.

Audrey felt overwhelmed by the intense sensations she felt throughout her body. There was not room for a coherent thought, just the feeling of those wonderful tongues' on her private parts. The two girlfriends held on to her throughout the orgasm, keeping her in place for additional licking. They just kept going, prolonging the pleasure for Audrey. She felt the orgasm pulsating throughout her body before it dissipated and left the sexy actress spent, but happy on top of her lover.

Scarlett rolled Audrey off and sat up, meeting her in a fierce kiss. They had been so close, yet separated and they made up for it now with both the kissing and intense fondling. Scarlett had been treated to the sight of Jena's restrained breasts right above her for quite some time and now she got to touch those firm mounds again. Scarlett was so enticed by the breasts that she wanted to get access to them without the bra that Jena still was wearing.

"I wanna suck your tits, baby. You teased me so with having them right above me."

"Feel free. Get me naked and lick them." Jena encouraged.

Scarlett was so horny that she didn't even bother removing the bra, she just yanked it up and attacked the nipples with her mouth. Hard sucking and intense licking and sucking followed. Scarlett even surprised herself with the ferocity of the attack, but she kept going. The sounds coming from Jena indicated that she liked it very much. Jena got rid of the bra herself, but Scarlett hardly noticed, she just kept going.

"You're fucking wild. I love it." Jena said.

Audrey was watching intently as Scarlett was ravishing her girlfriend's tits. It was a very erotic sight and Audrey was content to watch for now. No doubt she would soon join, but she wanted to see exactly where this was going. It seemed like Scarlett was more interested in Jena's tits than her own orgasm which had been postponed when the 69 ended. Audrey intended to give Scarlett that orgasm some time, but right now it would only distract her from Jena's tits.

Now that she had got started Scarlett started to lust after the rest of Jena's body as well. Those panties had to go and Scarlett pushed her girlfriend back on the bed so that she could pull them all the way off. Scarlett pounced on Jena's naked body and immediately buried her tongue deep in the pussy. A few deep thrusts with the tongue had Jena writhing in pleasure on the bed.

"Fuck, Scarlett you're wild today. You like being watched don't you. You like putting on a show for Audrey, don't you. She's touching herself looking at us did you know that." Jena said.

Scarlett turned around briefly and saw that Jena was telling the truth. Audrey had one finger going in and out of her pussy.

"No, no. No more selfishness. Come here and help me get Jena off." Scarlett demanded.

"Oui." Audrey responded and quickly moved over to the couple.

Scarlett had quickly gone back to her passionate licking of Jena's pussy so it was up to Audrey herself to decide what to do. The glistening mounds that Scarlett had attacked so vigorously looked mighty inviting, but Audrey decide to go for something else. She leaned down and started a kiss that quickly grew in intensity. They pressed their mouths hard together, trying to live out their intense desire in this one kiss.

1...345678