A toy for Sir

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tied to the coffee table, is your friend. On her knees, each leg is tied to a leg of the table, keeping her spread, her arms are tied together under the table top so she can't lift her body up and in her mouth is the ball gag you wore the night before. As you watch, I bring the paddle down on her ass again, *SMACK* the sound makes you jump, she lets out a cry that turns into a moan. You know the paddle is designed to sound loud, but not hurt too much, but her ass is still a dark red.

I look back at you, "Ah, good you're finished, I was just warming her up for you." You look at her exposed as she is, her ass is flexing, tears are streaking her face and her thighs are coated with her pussy juice. I take your hand and lead you over to her and place it on her ass cheeks. They feel so hot. I kiss you on the cheek, "Have fun Pet. Don't do anything I wouldn't do" I say with a wink....

You take a seat on a chair next to the table and I lean over to give you one last appreciative kiss before I begin. Next to the table lay an assortment of paddles, whips and dildos that you've given me permission to use.

As I'm choosing my weapon I see her squirming out of the corner of my eye. I place my hands on her back and lightly run my fingertips down to her ass and squeeze. "It' my turn and I don't want to disappoint Master". I run my hands back up her back and wrap her hair around one hand tugging enough to force her head back but not enough to hurt her. I whisper just loud enough for her to hear "I need you to be still. Do you understand?" She gives me the best "uh-huh" she can with the gag.

I release her hair and run my fingernails down her back, over her ass then up the back of her thighs. Goosebumps form over her skin and her pussy is glistening but I intend to make her wait like she did me. I bend over to pick up a cat of nine tails made of silicone making sure than you have a view of my ass as I bend. I look back at you with the evil grin you've seen before and stand to deliver her punishment.

I run it back and forth over her ass, still pink from the paddle and then then bring it down hard on her right cheek. I look to you again and notice you stroking your cock while you watch. I hit her again on her left cheek then tap it softly on her open pussy. She's dripping wet now.

I reach down and slide my fingers along her wetness barely brushing her clit and insert the tip of my middle into her pussy. I take a step toward you and run that finger over your lips coating them with her juices then kiss you. "Come here master" grabbing your hand I lead you to the front of her, kneel down and take you in my mouth right at her eye level. She whimpers with jealousy when I take the first long slow lick from base to tip......

She moans desperately into the gag, she wants you to share my cock with her. You look at her as you stroke me, "Now now Slut, You will have to wait. You were a bad girl last night and you're being punished."

With that you collect a drop of my pre-cum from the tip of my cock and rub it on the gag so she can just taste it on her lips. "So you know what you're missing," you say with an evil wink. "Now now, Pet, no need to be too cruel." You look at me a little hurt that I'm taking away your fun, "I'm just kidding, have fun and tease the shit out of her."

Smiling with joy you take my cock back into your mouth and work me deeper until I start to go down your throat. Leaning over your back, I give your ass a playful slap then take the plug out of your ass finally. You moan around my cock as the cone slides out of you leaving you feeling empty. You look up at me and ask, "May I fuck her now, Sir?"

"Of course," and I hand you the strap on harness she wore last night. Smiling you quickly slip it on and I help you tighten the straps around your hips. She's watching us and doesn't know whether to be frightened or thrilled.

Moving behind her you pick up the ridding crop and start to swat her ass. Sitting on the sofa to the side of you, I can't help but slowly stroke my cock as I watch you. First the left then the right, getting a little harder each time. Hearing her shrieks is getting you hotter. For the last swing, you bring the crop up strike her pussy, not as hard as you were her ass, but hard enough to make her jump and shift the table.

Dropping the crop you kneel down behind her and lean over her back, grab a fist full of hair and pull her head back and say into her ear, "I have wanted to fuck you for so long, and I know you've wanted me to fuck you too. Thank Master for letting you be fucked by me." And you push forward slowly.

Her eyes close as she arches her back (as best she can anyway) as the fake balls press into her tingling clit. You start to thrust harder and harder into her, soon slamming into her ass as you draw your finger nails down her back. You start to call her names, "Take it Slut," and "I know you love this cock, Whore."

At this I decide you need to be calmed down a little and getting up, I move behind you and push your upper body forward. The harness is open in the back and I push the tip of my cock into your soaking pussy to wet it, when I pull it back you instinctively move your hips back to keep in contact with me. This motion causes my cock to slip into your wonderful ass.

As I push into you, I push you into her causing us all to moan. Your ass grips my cock from the penetration as you shudder from a mini orgasm. I begin to move in and out of you, and soon you're moving back to meet my thrusts. Eventually I just hold myself in position and you're moving between us, fucking your ass onto my cock while you fuck her.

I look at her face and can tell she's working very hard to keep form cumming, and decide that she's had enough for the moment and lean into you too. My body presses yours into her back as I lean down, I hold the remote for the dildo in front of her face, I click the button and you both moan as the humming starts. "You may cum now," I tell her.

Seconds later her muffled cries indicate her intense orgasm and with that, you cum too, your ass muscles massaging my cock making me moan. I start to thrust more urgently now, fueling your orgasm and soon I slam my cock as deep as I can into you as I finally start to cum. As we come down from our climax, I switch off the vibrations and you undo the gag, as soon as it's out of her mouth she says to me, "Thank you Master for letting me be fucked by your Pet."

"You are welcome," I reply as I untie her hands and we both untie her legs. As soon as she can move she turns and kisses you hard and pushes you onto your back. She starts to kiss down your body until she comes to the strap on you're wearing. She takes it into her mouth and begins to clean it of her juices. Once it is clean she undoes the straps as takes it from your body and moves between your legs...

My chest is still heaving as I collapse onto my back. She's between my legs now kissing and nibbling up and down both thighs. She slithers her body upward until she's straddling my hips. I look for you and don't see you in the room. Assuming you've gone to get some water, I lay my head back and close my eyes.

At that moment she places a scarf over my eyes. I feel coldness on my right wrist then again quickly on my left. My legs are forced open and some type of bar is secured to my legs so I can't close them. "Master?" I hear her laughing and know she's done this without your permission. She rolls me to the side and picks up the whip I had just used on her. She hits me hard and I cry out.

I feel her hands on my pussy and she starts finger fucking me hard, too hard, and then another crack of the whip. I shriek again and hear your footsteps. I can't see anything but

I do hear her say "I'm sorry... I was just.." In a very calm voice you say "release her, now". "You will be punished for this. I and only I decide what is done to Pet and you can't be trusted" She takes off the bar, then releases my wrists. Lastly, she removes the scarf. You bend over to help me up, hand me the water you brought and kiss me on the forehead. "That won't happen again Pet, go have a shower then I'll decide an appropriate punishment for her".

Walking toward the bathroom I can feel every muscle of my body. I'm swollen and sore and grateful to have such a protective Master. I bend to turn on the knob of the shower and feel you behind me. You turn my body and you take me into your arms and kiss me passionately. I notice you're hard again.

That episode turned you on but you didn't want her to know that. You lift my body and slam me up against the cold tile. My legs around your waist you enter me swiftly. I barely need to hold on. It's just you and me and your body and strength have me writhing. Not a word is spoken but I know you're sorry for what she did to me. The room starts to steam and I think... That shower can wait...

I thrust into you as the water runs down our bodies. My face in the crook of your neck, your head thrown back in ecstasy. I slow my thrusts until I stop, I look into your eyes as you hold my face.

"I'm sorry Pet, I didn't mean to lose control like that." You let out a slight laugh and lean in and kiss me, "You have nothing to apologize for, you are Master, you may do as you wish." I smile back, "I know, but a master should know how to control himself." We kiss for a while longer, me still holding you up against the wall, my cock still buried in you.

The shower was custom built, with a bench at one end. I carry you to it and set you down. Your body rests limply on the bench. Kneeling on the floor of the shower I take up the loofah and your favorite body wash and, starting at your feet, wash up your legs, scrubbing and massaging your sore and tired muscles. Up over your stomach and chest, careful of your sensitive nipples, I clean your neck and arms.

I tell you to stand and turn around. Now standing behind you I scrub your shoulders and down your back. You shudder a little as I wash over your sore ass, but you don't complain. Standing up behind you, I reach my arms around you and pull you tight to me, our bodies slick from the soap, and grasp your breasts and nibble on your ear. You squirm and whimper as my stiff cock presses into your ass crack.

I move us to the shower flow and we rinse off, you turn in my arms, reach up and hold be around the neck as you rest your head on my chest and relax under the hot water. We just stand there holding each other for several minutes. You then gently push me back out of the water and, taking up the soap and washcloth return the favor and wash me. You seem to take great pleasure in rubbing my stiff cock and balls with your soapy hands. When you're finished I rinse off as you sit and watch, a sweet smile on your lips.

I flip a leaver and the water flow drops into the saver mode. I walk over and take up the shaving cream and razor and kneel down in front of you again. Pushing your knees apart and pulling your butt forward on the bench I apply a layer of shaving cream to your pussy and begin to shave you clean.

The gentle touch of the razor and my fingers pulling the skin has you letting out little moans as you fight the urge to squirm. Finished on the front I have you stand up, turn and bend over so I can remove the hair around your ass. After rinsing you come back and, after taking my cock in your mouth to make sure I'm fully erect, you begin to shave me.

With my cock completely shaved, you move up and shave my chest, arms then down my legs and finally making me repeat the same stance I had you in, my ass. You want me hairless from the neck down, you enjoy the feel of my skin against yours. After we rinse a final time I turn off the water and we both wrap a towel around each other and head out to eat lunch and see what the rest of the day has in store for us.

As we pass the living room you peek in and see it empty. "Sir, may I ask where Slut is?" My reply lets you know of my anger with her, "I sent her home to get cleaned up, she'll be back tonight for her discipline. So," I continue with a smile, "We have a few hours to ourselves. How would Pet like to spend them?"

You and I continue past the den to the kitchen where I sit you at the table and pour you a big glass of water and a glass of wine. "You need to hydrate Master, tonight's going to be intense. You relax here and I'm going to make you a nice meal". Being nude still, I head to the bedroom and put on a sheer white cotton sundress. No bra, no panties. You can still see just enough.

I return and walk outside where I pick some ripe heirloom tomatoes and some basil from the garden. I slice the tomato and layer each slice with basil then some buffalo mozzarella. I drizzle it with olive oil the finish it with some light salt and pepper. I then take a few eggs from the fridge, grab the flour, butter and salt and begin to make a pie crust for the quiche.

I can't help but look over to you every few minutes and think about the past two days. Just the thought makes my nipples swell and it's obvious under my white dress. I finish the crust and fill it, place it in the oven then carry the plate of tomato's to the table. Leaning to kiss you, I whisper in your ear "are you hungry Master?"

"I am Pet."

"May I feed you?" I ask. You nod, I kiss your neck then nibble your earlobe before picking up the first piece with my hand. I slide it into your mouth and wait to see if you like it. You close your eyes and all I hear is "Mmmmm".

I'm pleased and I continue to feed you until you're finished. My hands now smell of basil (love that smell!) and are slick with olive oil. I can't help myself, so I run my oily hands over those sexy pierced nipples and your freshly shaven chest. I come closer and kiss your mouth before I straddle you seated in the chair.

I'm wet again so I run my pussy up and down your cock but don't put it in yet. The oil from your chest is on my dress and the fabric has become translucent. There's 15 minutes on the timer before the quiche is done....

As I pull you into a kiss, my arms slip under your legs and I grip your ass. Without breaking the kiss I lift you onto the table. Standing between your legs while I pull away a little and say, "Hmmm, 15 minutes. I wonder what we can do in 15 minutes.

Easing you back onto the table, I start to kiss down your body, biting your nipples through the fabric making you gasp and moan. I continue down till I'm sitting in the chair again, your feet resting on the back of the chair. I start to kiss your left calf, slowly moving up to your knee, than I switch to the right knee and start up your thigh, easing the hem of the dress up until my target is exposed, your beautiful, sweet, wet and shaved pussy.

Your breathing is deep and rapid and your stomach is undulating from the spasms. I give your pussy a light kiss and you moan loudly. I look at your face, your head is thrown back and you've pulled the front of your dress down, exposing your breasts and you are pinching and pulling on your nipples. I smile, look at the timer, 9 minutes left.

Knowing my time is limited I move between your thighs and press my tongue into you. You taste so good and I can't get enough of you. I push my tongue as deep as I can and move it up and down. Your hips rock up and down as your hands move to my head. "Oh god yes, oh god yes." You chant. I can tell you're getting close and move out of your soaking pussy and, pushing your knees back, I start to rim your ass.

The change is enough to allow your impending orgasm to subside. Pulling away completely, I look at the timer, 4 minutes left. I look into your desperate eyes and smile. Moving back between your legs I take your clit into my mouth and suck on it, pressing on it with the tip of my tongue as I push a finger into your pussy, then one into your ass and start to move them in and out.

Your body is quaking on the table and I have to use my other arm to hold you tight so you don't fall off as your orgasm crashes over you and my mouth is flooded with your juices. Just as you're catching your breath the buzzer on the oven goes off. I look up at you, "Mmmm, sounds like lunch is ready."

You sit up, holding my face in your hands you kiss me full and hard. After breaking the kiss you say, "Thank you Master." "It was my pleasure Pet." I reply smiling to you, "Now, hurry, before it burns." You get up and walk to the oven on shaky legs, switch off the oven and take the quiche out placing it on the stove to cool. You turn and jump when you see me standing right behind you.

You pull my hair to the side and kiss my neck as you take both hands behind my back and hold them firmly by my wrists. By the pressure of the kiss, your teeth on my skin and the way your body is pressed against mine I know what you want and I know you're going to take it. I can't move my arms but with my hands behind my back I can feel that you're hard as a rock.

I take you in both hands and stroke you as best I can in my restrained state with you still nibbling my neck and upper back. I feel you change your grip and now you have both of my wrists in one hand. I don't even notice you reach into the drawer. I feel a sting to my ass.

"Pet, I didn't ask you to do that" with the wooden spoon still in your hand. "If feels good but you're not in control.....I am. I think you need to go over my knee so you understand." You lead me to a chair where you have a seat and instruct me to lay over your lap. Before you begin you spread my cheeks and give my ass a hard squeeze with both hands...

I set the spoon on the table in front of your eyes so you can see what will be used to discipline you. My left hand is holding your arms, my right returns to your ass. I love your ass. You moan as I rub your cheeks then slide the hem up so you cheeks are exposed. My hand lovingly rubs over each cheek then up in between your legs to rub your clit. You arch your back at the contact.

Taking some of your juice on my finger I rub it over your ass hole making you twitch. Am I going to push into you or not, you wonder. Alas no, you see me reach to the table and pick up the spoon.

As it leaves your field of view I lean to your ear and say in a deep whisper that makes you shiver, "Now Pet, I admire your initiative in wanting to please me, but you must either ask permission or wait for my orders. Is that understood?" You nod. "Good, now I don't want to hear a sound come out of you until I am done." Again you nod, you know that will hurt, but you are prepared for it. I rub the head of the spoon over your cheeks, the mark from the first strike turning a nice red.

*SMACK* You stiffen up as you hold you cry in. Again I rub the spoon over your cheeks. *SMACK* Again you go rigid from the blow. I am pleased that you are able to hold yourself together so well, I might reward you and not give you as many licks as I originally planned. I continue to rub the spoon in between licks. Ten strikes, five on each cheek and I stop.

I look to your face, your head is hanging low and I notice a small collection of drops on the floor under your face where some tears have fallen. You stiffen up when my warm palm touches your thigh and slowly moves up to your ass. You can't help but feel how hard I am now and your pussy has leaked so much it's almost to your knees. In spite of the pain, I know you are about to cum.

My hand caresses your ass and I hear the smallest of whimpers. "It's ok Pet, your punishment is over. You don't have to be quiet anymore." And with that you let out a long moan feeling me rub your burning ass. I push my middle finger into your soaking pussy and move in and out. I then curl my finger down and find your G-spot and start to rub it in a small circle. In less than ten seconds you're cumming on my hand.