A toy for Sir

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm smiling when I help you to your feet and lead you to the living room. "Sir, what about lunch?" "It can wait a little longer, I want to put some lotion on your ass to help with the pain." I lay you on the sofa and head to the bathroom to grab the lotion and return. The marks are much darker now and I regret using so much force. You moan as I run the cooling gel into your soar ass, my hands gently massaging you aching muscles.

"Ok Pet," I say into your ear, "Let's eat." You sit up, surprised at how effective the lotion I used is at dulling the pain and follow me into the kitchen where I serve us our lunch. While we eat the conversation ranges from the events of the past two days, to errands that need to be run, to what we would like to go see at the theater.

After our meal, you are a wonderful cook, you take the dishes and place them in the washer. Watching you move about the kitchen in that dress, to the fridge to put the leftovers away, bending to get the soap from under the sink, setting the washer to start, I know you're doing it all, the sway of your sexy hips, keeping your legs straight as you bend and pushing your ass out, knowing I'm watching and being turned on, my cock gets hard again. You know it's been a little while since I've cum last and when you turn and see me turned to face you, my legs spread and my cock full and hard, you smile to me.

I return the smile as I beckon you to me. You continue to sway those sexy hips. When you are in front of me I run my hands up your legs, over your waist, and stand as you run them over your breasts. "Who's are these," I ask as I cup your tits. "They are yours, Sir," is your reply. I run the palms over your nipples, "Mmmm, that's right," and with that I grab the neck of the dress in both hands and in one swift motion the room is filled with the sound of fabric ripping as I tare the front of your dress to the navel.

You let out a shocked gasp, you were not expecting that as I grab lower and tare it completely to the hem. I step in, my hands grab your upper thighs as I lift you up, your legs instinctively go around my waist and your arms around my neck as I pull you into a kiss and carry you to the bed room. Once in the room I crawl up on the bed and lay you in the center.

Your arms are beside your head, your hair an auburn halo around your head, the tattered remains of the dress covering one breast but not the other, leading to your stomach, your smooth legs, held in my hands leading to your smooth hairless pussy. You are a thing of such beauty. I come down on you and bury my cock in you in one swift motion. We both succumb to the passion as I thrust into you. I don't even care that your arms are around me, your nails scratching my back. I want us both to cum together. Granted, with as many times as I've cum in the past 24 hours, you do cum a few times before I finally slam fully into you and cum, filling you again.

Feeling my hot cum spray into you pushes you over the edge again and you climax right after I started. I roll us over so you are on top of me, remaining inside you. You rest your head on my chest as I rub over your back. We stay like that for several minutes, nothing needing to be said, we both know how we feel.

I look at the clock, "Come on Pet, we should get cleaned up, Slut will be here soon for her punishment." I lift your face, "You have my permission to do whatever you wish to her. You may spank her, fuck her, fuck her ass, make her eat your pussy, whatever you want, you have free reign with her tonight. Do you understand?" With a rather evil smile you say, "Yes Sir, I understand." With that you lean up and we kiss. We then head to the bathroom to get clean again before the evening's festivities begin

Back in the bathroom, you turn on the shower and we both step in. We alternate washing each other with slippery cuddles and kisses. I ask you if you'd wash my hair and you accept. As the suds are building you massage my scalp and we talk about what we're going to do to Slut when she gets here. You tell me that you have an idea but it's better if you just show me when we're finished.

I rinse off and wash your back spending a little extra time on your ass which I've come to love so much. When you turn to wash off I press my body against you one last time taking your soapy cock between my thighs and imitate a fucking motion. ( just to make sure it's clean of course;)

We finish and dry off and you lead me to the bedroom. "Now Pet, let's pick out the perfect thing for you to wear tonight". You reach into the closet and pull out a pair of shiny black boots that look 3 feet tall. I like where this is heading... From the drawer you remove a few more articles.

I can't tell right away what they are but tell me to put them on. The first thing I pick up is a black corset. Not an ordinary corset; it's made of latex and it has all kinds of buckles and laces on it. Next a pair sheer black thong panties and finally a kind of latex garter belt thing that fits like a skirt but has buckles handing from it to hook to the top of the boots.

You help me dress and slide the boots onto my feet and up my legs. The top of the boots stop about two inches from the bottom of my ass, just enough room for you to stretch and buckle the garters onto the boots. Now it's time for makeup. I turn to walk back to the bathroom and all you can see is black latex and ass. I want to look extra pretty for you tonight while we punish slut so I make my eyes dark and smokey. I spray on your favorite perfume and go back to the bedroom to get your approval.

Your eyes go wide when I enter the room and your speechless for a second. I walk to you and take your balls in my hand and say in a jokingly serious and intimidating voice "shall we tell Slut to stay home? You've been a very bad boy the past few days." You smile knowing I'm teasing you and say "now let me show you something".

From the drawer you pull out two things. You hold the first up and say "Remember the ball gag? Well this is similar but it more like a bit for a horse" attached to it is a long leather strap like a bridle. I'm rubbing my hands together in excitement. "Now this" you say holding up something I've never seem before " is a butt plug. I instantly understand when I notice that coming from the end of it is a long horse tail. "Oh Master!!" jumping with giddiness "When will she be here?"

As if on cue we hear "Bing Bong" from the front door. I look into your excited eyes, "Right now. Wait here until I call you, I want to get her ready before she sees you." I slip into a white button down shirt and a pair of black slacks, and head to the front door.

You listen and hear me greet her and give her instructions. A few minutes later I return and I can smell your excitement. I reach into the night stand and pull one more thing out. I step up to you and give you a tender kiss. As the kiss breaks you feel me slipping something smooth and warm around your neck and tightening it.

I step back and look. The smile on my face shows how sexy I find you right now, "Perfect. Come along Pet, mustn't keep Slut waiting." I step past you and wait at the door. I watch as you turn to the mirror. Your hand goes to your neck as you see what I've put on you and you feel the silver diamond studs of the black leather collar. After a long few moments of contemplation you realize what I've done.

The collar, a symbol of possession, of ownership. I've just claimed you as my own. You rush to me, as fast as you can in those heels, and throw your arms around my neck and kiss me hard and full of passion. "Thank you Sir, I am yours to do with as you wish." I smile down at your cute, sexy face, "I know, and right now I wish you to come to the living room."

You smile at me and release my neck, as I step away I give you a quick peck on the fore head and turn down the hall. You follow behind, watching my ass. At the entrance to the living room I signal for you to wait and stay quiet. You smile and nod. There on the floor, facing away from us is Slut, naked and on her hands and knees. I walk around her and crouch down in front of her to give her her instructions.

"Slut, you are here to be punished for your transgression this morning. You will do as Pet wishes, until I feel you've been suitably punished," you frown at that, but understand, I'm still in charge, "If you feel you're being treated to cruelly, you may ask me, I will judge. Do you understand?" "Yes Master, I understand. I am to be punished for taking liberties that were not granted. Pet will punish me until you decide I've paid for those liberties."

"Good, Let's begin," I reply. With that I sit on the love seat as you enter the room carrying the bit and tail. Standing directly in front of her, all she can see is your boots. You tell her, "Sit up, on your knees. Hands behind your back."

She does, her eyes scanning up your legs, over your corset, past your breast to your face. "I am sorry, Miss Pet. I was wrong to take such liberties without permission from Master." You smile an evil little smile, "I know Slut. Open your mouth." You are holding the bit in front of her face.

She looks at it and hesitates the slightest of moments, but opens her mouth and allows you to fasten the buckles to hold it in place. "Look at what else Master has given me," you say, holding the plug so she can see it. "Present your ass to me." She lays her face on the carpet and pulls her cheeks apart for you.

You circle around and kneel behind her. Rubbing her ass lightly with your free hand and watch the goose bumps rise up. "So sexy." you say, and lean down and give her ass a kiss. You push the plug into her pussy to get it slick, then pulling it out making her moan you push it against her little pucker and start to push.

It takes a little more effort than you thought. Looking to me for a little help, I pull a tube of lubricant from my pocket and toss it to you. You smile thinking, "always the Boy Scout, always prepared." You spread some of the cool gel on her and the tip of the plug and start pushing it in. As it starts going deeper, with much less effort, she moans as it gets wider. Even though you want to punish her, you are gentle, using slow steady pressure until finally the widest part slips past her ass and the plug is seated firmly in her backside.

You let the strands of the tail hang, the end just brushing her calves and the backs of her thighs causing her to squirm, which causes the tail to brush against her more. "I want you to stay on your hands and knees. I don't want you to move unless I tell you to." She nods her understanding.

You go to the selection of toys I've laid out for you. Grabbing the clamps you return to her side and start to play with her nipples, making them hard and stiff, then you place a clamp on each nipple. She screams into the bit when her nipples are crushed by the rubberized jaws of the clamps, and you caress her back as she recovers from the pain.

I'm proud of you both, you are being compassionate during your discipline, and she didn't move an inch. "Good little slut." You return to the pile and grab two one ounce weights and hang them from the loops at the end of each clamp, pulling her large breasts down into an almost cone shape.

Even though she's in pain, I can tell by her breathing, and by the wetness coating her thighs that she's enjoying herself. Taking the riding crop, you seem to be enjoying the equestrian theme, you slowly run the tip down her spine to her ass, tapping the base of the plug. Then with speed that surprises even me, you slap her left ass cheek making her cry out again.

You move the tip to her right cheek letting her feel it, letting her know what's about to come, and you strike her right cheek just as hard and again she cries out. Soon the air is filled with "Swoosh, CRACK" "Swoosh, CRACK" "Swoosh, CRACK" as the crop slices through the air and crashes into the creamy skin of her ass.

After ten licks, you kneel down beside her and praise her behavior so far. You look over her and to me and smile. My expression says everything. My hands are behind my head as I look unfazed by the events, but the tent in my pants and the look in my eye reveal how much I want to throw you to the floor and have my way with you, but tonight is for you.

You give her a little kiss on the cheek, "We're not quite done yet." Returning to the pile you grab the cat-o-nine tail and let the strands run over the soles of her feet, up her calves and finally with a light swish, you strike the backs of her thighs, causing the tail to flip around.

You do this for a few minutes, knowing it doesn't take much make the leather strands to leave stinging marks, and soon her thighs are covered in red cris-cross patterns. Kneeling behind her, you lift her tail and take the nubby handle of the whip and rub it over her pussy, splitting her lips and over her clit, making her jump and moan. Her legs and ass are burning, her nipples are aching and she's breathing like she just ran a mile.

You pick up another toy, holding the small semi round object in front of her face so she can see it. It's about the size of a golf ball. You are teasing her as you inspect the vibrating egg, finding the small switch and turning it on. You smile and move behind her. She moans as the vibrations hit her clit. You hold it there for a few seconds then run it up her soaking lips until you push it into her pussy.

With the egg seated in her you sit in front of her on the ottoman, undo the buckles for the bit and take it out of her mouth. You lean back a little allowing her to look up the little "skirt" of the garter as you open your legs. "Come here, I want your tongue in my pussy Slut." She crawls forward between your thighs, kissing the inside of each one until she's rubbing her nose over your thong covered lips. The material is soaked from your excitement.

She puts her mouth over your mound and sucks in making you smile and lean back. "Mistress, my I use my hands?" She asks. "No, you must keep them on the floor. You're a smart girl, I'm sure you'll figure something out." She nods and moves back to your thong trying to grip it with her mouth to move it. All the work has her frustrated, keeping her from cumming, in spite of the constant humming in her pussy, and all the contact has you moaning and smiling.

Soon, she works her tongue under the gusset and is trying to pull it to the side, the contact causes you to take in a sharp breath and moan. Soon you become so worked up and anxious for her concentration that you give her some help, reaching down and pulling the thong completely to the side.

Seeing you completely hairless and smooth for the first time she lets out a small moan of desire and pushes her tongue into your hot, wet pussy. You lay back on the ottoman, your hand holding her head to you. Your eyes are shut as she works her tongue as deep as she can then up to your clit then back down. As you approach your orgasm, you notice a change in light and a slight sound near your head.

When you open your eyes you see me standing at your head, I've striped out of my cloths and my cock is rock hard. You smile up at me and ask, "Is that for me Sir?" I nod and kneel down as you take me into your mouth. I love the feeling of your mouth on my cock, your lips are so soft and you slide your tongue over and around my cock knowing where to rub and put pressure to make me feel good.

Soon you are taking me deeper in your mouth and I'm touching the entrance to your throat. With your head hanging back off the ottoman it opens your throat more and you are able to take me deeper than before. Your hands move up and grip my ass and pull me deeper. Soon, your lips are around the base of my cock, my smooth balls resting on your nose. You hold me there for a few seconds then allow me to pull back so you can breathe.

We stay like this, you the cream filling in an oral sandwich as you get closer to cumming, pulling me deeper and holding me then releasing me, pulling her tighter as you catch your breathe. After about ten minutes, my urgency sated for a bit, I pull out of your mouth, you start to pout, as I lean down and give you a kiss. As I sit down again you've propped your upper body on your elbows, "Ok Slut, you can use your hands. Make me cum." You order her.

In a flash she's got three fingers from you right hand in your pussy and the middle finger of her left in your ass as she sucks your clit into her mouth and rubs it with the tip of her tongue. "YES!" you scream at the sensation. Soon your muscles are gripping her fingers as you flood her face and hands with your cum. As your orgasm subsides you push her face away from you and sit up, you rub her cheek with you hand, "Oh, you've done well Slut. As a reward, you may suck Master's cock while I fuck you."

I stand and compose myself before I hold out my hand to invite you to stand before her. I order her to sit up on her knees again. The weights you placed on her nipples pulling her breasts down just enough to be uncomfortable. I hear the faint buzz of the egg I placed in her and I contemplate turning it up but hold off.

I kneel down next to her and run my fingers along her cheek and over her lips. "You want Masters cock don't you?" I say as I put my thumb in her mouth. Nodding in agreement she starts to suck and glide her tongue up and over my thumb. With my other hand I ease up your thigh and over your balls until I'm grasping you and after a few strokes I gently pull you closer.

"How bad do you want it slut?" she starts to say "I want it bad Ms. Pe..... " and I take you in my mouth. Once your cock is nice and wet It's easy for my hand to slide up and down while I lick and tease your balls. I can hear slut moaning with jealousy and I love it. "Slut, you will beg master to let you suck his cock until her agrees".

I stand and kiss your lips and you notice the grin. Slut is pleading with you "please master, may I please you?", "may I have your cock in my mouth Master?" and "I am here for you Master, please fuck my mouth". You see me putting on the strap on and allow me to finish before giving her the go ahead. I come behind her and swat her quickly with the riding crop. "Do better than that slut". She whimpers and with her head down but eyes looking up at you she says "Master, i beg of you, please allow me to suck your cock and drink your cum. I need it in my mouth and on my face. Please..."

I feel that she is trying her best and I nod to you which signals you to allow her to take you in her mouth. She takes you deep and you throw your head back and let out a big breath. I don't like competition and I'm motivated to fuck this bitch like you've taught me to....

I bend down and run my fingers over her slit. My hand is covered in her wetness. I grab the cord of the egg and slowly slide it from inside of her and move it to her clit for a second. She tenses and lets out a muffled plea. When she feels me griping her hips from behind her she arches her back which pushes her ass up and exposes her pussy to me.

You are watching me now and I can tell that you're pleased with sluts oral. Your eyes move from her mouth to my eyes like you can't decide which to look at. I enter her and at the same time you grab her head to keep her attention. She's moaning more now and the vibration on your cock is bringing you close to climax.

With every thrust I feel my own clit being stimulated by the inside of the strap on. With every thrust your cock bumping the back of her throat. With every thrust slut cries out in a mixture of pleasure and pain as the weights swing back and forth tugging on her entrapped nipples. By the sounds your making I know your close so hold her hips tight and start to fuck her hard and fast.