A toy for Sir

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As we approach the driver opens the back door and I follow you inside. Once the bags are loaded, the driver sits behind the wheel and asks, "Where can I take you sir?" I look into your eyes and smile, "To the hotel, we need to shower. Then we will have lunch at the Navy Pier. I think we'll walk around and do a little shopping after that, I will call you when we're ready to be picked up and brought back to the hotel. We will be heading to the Club this evening." The driver nods and pulls out into traffic.

We relax and listen to some music as we chat and have a drink, you white wine while I have a 25 year old scotch. Soon we are at the hotel and I'm helping you out of the limo. We check in and five minutes later we're in our room. "I need to make a phone call about tonight. Go ahead and start the shower, I'll only be five minutes. I promise." You smile and wrap your arms around my waist and hug me tight, I chuckle, returning the hug and kiss the top of your head. "Go on now, and don't forget to take off your collar. We don't want to ruin the leather."

You nod and smile at me as you start to walk toward the bathroom, slowly shedding your cloths as you go. I can't help but watch your sexy ass sway as you walk. When you reach the door, you're naked except for the collar and you turn to look at me. Smiling you reach behind your neck and unbuckle the collar and step into the bathroom, leaving the door open. A few seconds later I hear the shower start.

I go to the desk and pick up the phone and dial the number to the Club, when the receptionist answers I give my password and confirm our reservation for the night. Business taken care of, I hang the phone back up and walk to the bathroom. Standing in the doorway I watch you as you move about the shower through the glass. I can't help but feel how lucky I am to have found you and have you.

You turn around and see me standing there and pock your head out of the shower stall and smile, "Are you going to join me or just watch?" you playfully ask. Smiling I strip out of my clothes while you watch and step in with you. We spend nearly forty minutes washing each other, I take a lot of time to massage your sore muscles from being tied up for so long.

All clean, we go to dress. When you open your bag you see that I've packed your favorite clothes. You pull out a knee length red dress and a red lace bra. You hook the bra in place and slip the dress over your head and ask me to zip you up.

I smile as I pull the zipper closed that you've decided to go without panties today. You wrap your arms around me and pull me into a quick kiss then head back to the bathroom, coming out I see you putting your collar back around your neck. I quickly pull on some linen pants and a short sleeved shirt and we head back to the lobby and to the waiting limo.

Lunch was wonderful, sitting out on the pier watching the boats and ships sail by. After a long lunch we walk around and do a little shopping, some new cloths, souvenirs for friends, before long it's time to get ready for tonight.

I call the limo driver and we're heading back to the hotel to get our things. Back in the hotel we take a quick shower to wash the sweat off from all the walking around we did. I have to work to keep your hands off of me as you try to play. I sit you in a chair and start going through another bag.

I pull out a bustier, it's a dark red satin that has black lace over it. I take you by the hand and help you stand up. I wrap your torso and start to close the hooks. The cups barely contain your breasts as they spill out of the top.

Once hooked, I pull the laces tight, cinching your waist in a little, but not so tight you can't move or breath. I return to the bag and grab your stockings, black with a seam and Cuban Heel. You sit and I slide the stocking up your legs, hooking them to the garters on the bustier.

Next I pull out your shoes, they match the design of the bustier, red leather with a lace covering, and straps the wrap around your ankle and buckle, they have a one inch steel ring hanging off the back. Finally I pull a long evening gown out of the garment bag and help you into it. I pull out a dark grey three piece suit, black shirt and silver tie and dress as you put on your makeup.

As you step up to me, I wrap a silk scarf around your shoulders and hold out the white elbow length gloves. You slip them on and I do up the button at the wrist. You smile up at me and my heart almost stops as I take in your beauty.

"Come along, we have a reservation to keep." When the elevator doors open in the lobby, everyone watches us as we walk to the limo, your arm in mine. The driver pulls away from the curb and we are heading out.

"Master?" you ask.

"Yes, Pet?"

"May I ask where we are going?"

"I am taking you to a special club I'm a member of. Do you trust me?" You nod, "You know I'd never truly hurt you?" Again you nod, I smile and kiss you, "I want you to understand, this is not a normal club. It's a bondage club. Understand?" You nod, but have a look of trepidation on your face, "I will be showing you off. Strangers will be looking at you, and watching you, watching us. Ok?" I can see a spark of nervous excitement in your eyes as you nod. "Good." I smile and hand you a glass of juice. You take a sip and look at me. "There's no alcohol allowed, they won't let us in if we've been drinking. They don't want someone drunk trying to do something they shouldn't." You nod in understanding.

We finally arrive. You look out the window at a building that looks like an old industrial building. I pat your leg reassuringly as we pull up to a gate. The driver holds a card in front of a control box and the gates start to open and we pull through and into an underground parking structure.

The driver stops in front of an elevator. Standing outside is a rather large man with a computer tablet and wearing a headset. Before the driver opens the door I turn to you, "One last thing," and I pull two black leather cuffs from me jacket pocket, "hold out your wrists." You do, obediently, and I fasten them in place, each has a one inch steel ring matching the ones on your shoes.

The driver lets us out, hands me the key card he used at the gate and we make our way to the door man. Very politely he asks for our name and my password, after confirming my identity he presses the call button and says, "Enjoy your evening, Sir, Madame." You blush at the formal title he gave you. We step into the car and I press the only button on the panel. The doors close and we ascend.

When the doors open your eyes open wide in amazement. What looked like an old run down building on the outside was lavish and exquisite on the inside. There are two floors. Rich dark hardwood panels accented by the Persian carpets on the floor.

A wide stair case is across from the elevator and leads to a walk way that goes around the outside wall, leading to numerous rooms. The smell of a fantastic meal mixed with incense and scented oils fills your nostrils and you let out a small moan.

I take your hand and we walk to a beautiful young blond dressed in a smart pin-striped suit, though with no blouse, a hint of her blue lace bra showing. She looks up from her computer and smiles as we approach. "Good evening. Name please?" I give it and she checks her screen. "Are you ready to be seated for dinner or do you need to finish getting ready?" She asks.

I look at you and smile, "We're not quite ready yet, could you show us to the cloak room?" I watch with amusement at your puzzled expression. "Of course sir, right this way." And she leads us around the corner and down a short hall and holds a door open for us.

Inside it looks almost more like a gym locker room, but a lot nicer. There are benches and chairs along some of the walls and a series of lockers with electronic key locks. I lead you to one locker and pull out the key card the driver gave me and press it to the little black box on the door. You giggle when you see the number, 69.

I turn to you and say, "Ok, time to finish getting ready." I turn you around and take your scarf and hang it up, I undo the button and pull the zipper of your gown down. You let it slip off your shoulders and I help you step out of it and place it on a hanger. I take the scarf and wrap it behind you and pull you close to me. "Out there you are to do as I say, without hesitation. However, if you feel as if you can't take it anymore, tell me your safe word and we will go. Understand?"

You see how serious I am in my face, "I trust you Master, you will not hurt me or let me be hurt. I am yours." I smile and kiss you. I close the locker and we walk out. As we head back down the hall to the entry way I feel you grip my hand tighter. I say in a quiet, calming tone, "Just relax Pet, no one will be judging you," I smile and add "negatively anyway." You smile at my little joke and we walk into the entry way and into the lounge.

We stop at the entrance to the lounge so you can take in the sight. Around the room there are about fifty people in groups of four to eight, chatting. There are obvious pairings, some the men are the dom, some the women are, some of the subs are on their knees beside their dom, some standing and chatting with other people, and a few even dressed like dogs, on hands and knees sitting with their doms on a leash.

You are a little overwhelmed. You hear my name called, we turn and see an attractive older woman walking toward us.

"Welcome back!" she says extending her hand as she approached. "It's been too long. Is this your new Pet?" She asks.

You look up at me with a little hurt look on your face. "Yes, Madame Sarah, it has been too long," I reply, "My last pet wasn't up to the life." Looking into your eyes I continue, "I am much happier now."

She looks at us and says, "Well, you definitely look much happier. May I?" she asks, stepping in front of you.

"Yes, of course. Pet, stand up straight and turn around."

As you turn, Sarah makes a few approving sounds and nods, "My my, you are very pretty." She says as she runs her soft fingers over the tops of your breasts then down to your ass, "Very nice. I might have to take her for a spin." She says with a little joking smile.

"We'll see," I reply with a wink. You smile to me.

"I'm glad you are so happy now. We'll have to catch up after dinner."

I nod and she walks off to greet other guests. You come up to me and I take your hand, I answer your unasked question, "She is the owner of the club. I helped her set this up, with my last pet." I feel you stiffen at the last part of my sentence. I squeeze your hand reassuringly, "It was a long time ago. We were married and at first she was egger to be my sub, but as time went on she tried to take more control, and it ended badly about 5 years ago. Until I met you, I haven't had another pet, and I haven't been here." You smile at me as I take your hand and understanding how special this is for me.

We have somehors d'oeuvres and something to drink as we are greeted by other members. I introduce you to the people I know and everyone is just as happy as Sarah was to see me again, and appreciative to see you with me.

Soon a bell rings, signaling that it is time for us to take our seats for dinner. Everyone makes their way to the large dining table and starts to sit. I find my seat and sit down and pull you into my lap. You giggle and snuggle into me while some of the couples around us stare at your legs.

Dinner arrives and I feed you pieces of food from my plate. This simple action makes you feel even closer to me. I look into your eyes and smile as I converse with the guests around us, we laugh and joke as stories are shared. After dessert we make our way back to the lounge, where you see some strange new furniture has been set up.

There were benches, padded tables, stocks, beds, a giant X, and something that resembles a saw horse, but it had a pad on the top and on either side two padded rests. I find a seat in an overstuffed chair along the wall and you kneel on the floor at my feet and we watch. Soon there are people at almost every apparatus on the floor.

Women bound to benches and being taken by two men at the same time, a man in only chaps being spanked by his mistress dressed in a full dominatrix outfit. An older naked woman with huge breasts strapped to the X, her mistress placing clothes pins to her breasts, sides, arms and legs before she takes a flogger and starts whipping them from her body making her scream as she gets closer and closer to cumming.

I watch you intently as you drink in the sights around you. I feel you squirm in excitement as you watch. I place my hand on your head and you look back to me, your excitement written on your face. Over the sounds of moans and cries I say, "Come, it's time." You freeze in a moment of panic, I know you have fantasies of being watched, but you're still nervous.

I take a few steps and look back, you're still where I left you, I step back and crouch down. "Pet," I softly say into your ear, "Do I need to get a leash?" Your eyes go wide at that statement and you shake your head no and stand up and follow me out onto the floor. I lead you to the sawhorse bench. You look at it with some trepidation, but climb up placing your knees on the rests at the back. I untie your bustier and unhook the garters, you let it fall to the floor. You lay forward and place your arms on the rests at the front.

I hook snap links to the loops on your wrist straps and shoes and place a belt over the small of your back so you can't move. I see you blush, you're exposed to all who are watching. I lean down and whisper into your ear, "Relax, you are so beautiful." You smile but I can tell you're still nervous.

I decide that I'm going to tease you to start. I pick up a needle wheel. Starting at your neck I gently roll it down your back, letting the needles gently poke your skin. Only I can see the goose bumps forming, but the people close by hear your intake of breath as I roll it over your lovely ass.

I move down the backs of your right thigh, then back up the outside, over your lower back and repeat the motion on your left. I move back up your body, this time with an ostrich feather, nice and soft, making you shiver.

Everything changes in that instant, when my right hand crashes down on your left ass cheek and you let out a moaning cry, "Oh, yes," You moan. My hand comes down on your right cheek next. You can't help but arch your head back as you cry out. You know this is just the beginning.

I've put the feather away and slip something from my pocket, you see the motion of me slipping something on my left hand, but can't see what it is. My hand continues to smack your ass, leaving the flesh red. You are getting more excited knowing people are watching your public spanking.

You are expecting the next blow when you feel my hand press into your pussy. You feel something hard press into your wet lips, in the confused aroused state you're in you have a hard time trying to figure out what you're feeling when you feel the buzz and you realize I'm wearing a fingertip "massager."

In seconds you're rocking your hips as best you can when I pull it away and my hand comes down on your ass again making you scream. I alternate like this for a bit, pressing the vibe to your pussy to take it away and spank you, then press the vibe to your pussy again. I have you screaming in orgasm in less than five minutes.

You catch your breath and when you open your eyes you see me standing in front of you, my fly open and my rock hard cock sticking straight out. You eagerly open your mouth and I push as far as I can into you. You don't care if people are watching, you just want to show how much you appreciate me being with you and bringing you here.

I am so turned on by your public submission that I am cumming in only a few minutes. After you've ensured that you've captured my full load, I slip from your mouth and kneel down, take your face in my hands and kiss you. As we break the kiss I smile at you, and start undoing your restraints. You sit up and stretch your legs, as you look around you see how many people have been watching and give a shy smile as the room breaks into applause.

You blush and give a little curtsy and, picking up your bustier, you follow me back to our seat, naked except for the gloves, stockings and heels. Sitting now, you in my lap this time, we order some drinks and are relaxing when we are approached by Madame Sarah.

"You were never one to disappoint," she says to me, "And you my dear," she's stroking your hair, "You were fantastic." You smile at the compliment. Addressing me again, she asks, "Would you care to do a more private showing."

I look into your eyes and can read the excitement, "Is a room available?" I ask.

"My suite is always available," she replies.

"Then by all means, lead on." We gather our things and follow Sarah up the stairs and to a double door. She opens it and leads us in...

The ascent up the long and curving stair case seemed surreal. The double doors were large and ornate. She opens the door and leads us in. Once inside the expansive room I'm awestruck. The room was lit only by hanging lanterns containing large candles and a few individual candles here and there.

I am surprised how much light they put off. The walls are dark and the window coverings a heavy dark red velvet from floor to ceiling. I surveyed the room to take in all of the hardware. In the center of the room was a very large piece of furniture that resembled a bed. The frame was made of a dark wood that had been intricately carved. There were 4 posts at each corner nearly reaching the ceiling.

Each post had an assortment of metal hooks at varying heights. The center wasn't a conventional mattress but a tufted cushion covered in a material that looked slick and cold.

There were also hooks on the ceiling but I couldn't tell what they were used for. You took my hand and together we continued to look around. There were several pieces similar to the ones down stairs but these were of much higher quality. There was the familiar X contraption but the wood was polished and carved with exquisite detail. There were benches and tables, some just wood, some covered in cushions and some with leather. You would later tell me that you've made some of these beautiful pieces.

One wall was lined with hooks which held an assortment of lengths of rope, paddles, binding devices and such. I felt my heart start beating faster and knew it was from a combination of excitement and not knowing what was to come. "This is your playground" she says to you "show her how we do things around here". Madame Sarah approaches me and runs her index finger along my cheek and stops under my chin. She lifts my head with her finger and looks in my eyes "You don't even know how lucky you are dear" then takes a seat in a large wooden and upholstered throne like chair and crosses her long lean legs.

"First things first Pet" you take my hand and lead me to a bench at the end of the bed and motion for me to take a seat. You kneel before me and kiss down each leg before removing each heel then each stocking. You then put the heels back on my bare feet. I look at you inquisitively because I know how you love the stockings. "You'll see Pet. Patience."