A toy for Sir

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The change of pace puts you over the edge and you take a quick sharp breath and I know your cumming. This starts a chain reaction and when the first drop sprays the back of her throat she starts quivering.

I hold her tight and pull back slightly so the tip of my "cock" is positioned perfectly on her g- spot. Seeing your pleasure and feeling the pulsation of sluts orgasm I thrust into her deeply one last time. My body rushes with sensation as I grind into her. You lean down and kiss me deep and strong which only makes my orgasm more intense. All of our bodies still trembling, we sit for a moment just looking at each other.

You reach over and remove the clamps from Slut and I take off the strap on. You tell slut "Get everything cleaned up then when you are finished you are excused". Once we're aloneyou scoop me into your arms and hold me tight. "You've done well Pet" and you kiss me up and down my neck and I've never been so proud to wear a collar.....

I carry you, cradled in my arms, your head resting on my chest as you look up at me, out of the living room and to the master bed room. I sit you on the edge of the bed and give you a little kiss on the forehead saying, "Get undressed, I'll draw us a bath." As I stand back up your hands rub over my smooth chest. I enter the bathroom and start the tub, pouring in your favorite bath salts and aroma therapy.

You come in now, fully naked and wrap your arms around my waste as you snuggle into my back. I chuckle and turn in your arms. I push a few errant stands of hair back behind your ears as I notice you've left the collar on. I run my fingers over your throat and the collar causing you to shiver, I smile down at you, "Go ahead, get in the tub and relax your muscles, I'll be back in a few minutes."

I leave as you're lowering your body into the warm water and head to the kitchen. In the kitchen I grab a bowl of strawberries and a bottle of champagne from the fridge, I warm some fudge sauce, and grab some flutes and head back to the bath. You smile at my entrance and sit forward as I sit on the edge of the tub.

"What have you got?" You ask. "A special treat for my little Pet." I set the tray on a table beside the tub and slip in behind you. You lay back against me as we both relax for a few minutes. I take one of the strawberries and dip it into the fudge and present it to you.

You smile and open your mouth allowing me to feed you. The combination of the cold tart berry and the hot sweet chocolate makes you moan. I pour the champagne and hand you a glass. We sit in silence, enjoying the contact, food and drink.

After we've soaked for a while, turning all pruney, I help you out of the tub and wrap you in a bath sheet. I move to take the collar from your neck and you whimper a little, "It's ok pet, we need to let the leather dry, we don't want the leather ruined." You frown your cute little pout and nod, letting me take it off. "You can put it back on in the morning. Come, we need to get some sleep. We're going on a trip tomorrow." I smile at your surprised look. "It's a surprise, so don't even ask."

At the side of the bed I pull the sheet from you and dry your hair. I get you to lay down and start to rub lotion into your skin, starting at your feet, making you giggle a little, then up your legs, over your pelvis and stomach, to your chest, taking care to be sure I've got both breasts moisturized, over your collarbones and down your arms, massaging your hands, then sitting at your head I give you a facial massage making you moan and squirm a little as you try to playfully bite my fingers.

Finished I slip into bed next to you and you cuddle up to my chest as I wrap my arm around you and we're asleep in minutes. I'm roused from my sleep a while later feeling warmth on my cock.

Looking at the clock it's only been three hours since we fell asleep. "Pet," you stop knowing I'm awake, "we need to sleep." As I move to get you to stop, you quickly move, taking my wrists in your hands as you straddle my waist, sinking onto my hard cock, and pinning my hands to the bed near my head, you're breast hanging in my face.

I chuckle at your boldness. You're going to pay for this later, but I let you have your fun. You're eyes are closed as you ride me, you are trying to cum. I take a nipple in my mouth distracting you enough to let your orgasm fade a bit. Taking advantage of your distraction I sit up, pulling your arms up, grabbing your wrists in my left hand and pinning you to the bed. Startled you look up to me with a little fear in your eyes.

"Oh Pet, you've been a bad girl. We will address this tomorrow. Now, let's finish what you started." With a smile I start to move in you. The way I'm holding your arms above your head, it holds your breasts up and I can't help but play with your left nipple with my free hand as I suck the right into my mouth. The sensation causes your hips to start moving in circles on my cock as you try to work up to your orgasm again.

I pull my mouth away and start to thrust harder and faster into you. "Yes, yes," You start to chant as my thrusts become more and more rapid. I start to twist and pull on your nipple as I feel you getting closer. "OH GOD YES!" you cry as you arch your back and grip my waist with your legs as you cum. I lean in and give you a long tender kiss as you relax, still holding your hands to the bed.

After breaking the kiss, you look up at me with a smile that soon fades when you see the look on my face, "Now Pet, we didn't have time for this, I'm disappointed in your lack of self-control. We needed to rest for our trip. Now, we will discuss this further tomorrow, for now," I roll us both over so you are on top, you're a little surprised, I've not cum yet and I'm still inside you, "go to sleep. We'll be getting up in a few hours." I fall asleep shortly after that, holding you to me, my hands automatically rubbing your back.

This comforts you enough that you fall asleep a little while later, your head on my chest, listening to the deep thumps of my heartbeat. You awake several hours later to a hot, wet sensation on your clit. Sun light is starting to fill the room and you are rubbing the sleep from your eyes as you moan in pleasure.

Your hands move to my head between your legs. Realizing you're now awake I pull away to a frustrated moan of disappointment. "Come along now, take a quick shower and get dressed. We leave in thirty minutes."

I get out of bed and you see I'm fully dressed. Blue button down shirt, open at the collar, sleeves rolled up, black slacks and slip on shoes. "Hurry," I remind you and you hop out of bed and into the shower. You come out of the bathroom to see a powder blue sundress laying on the bed next to a bright floral shrug and a white lace bra and matching thong.

As you are dressing you notice a pair of suit cases sitting next to the door. You're about to pull the dress over your head when I come in to grab the bags when I see you. I can't help but smile at your beauty. You blush when you notice me looking at you.

I come to you and wrap my arms around you, giving you a kiss. "To bad we're on a schedule," I say, as I reluctantly release you and grab the bags and head out the door. You finish dressing, put on a little makeup and slip on your sandals and come out to meet me. I hand you a cup of coffee, "I think you've forgotten something," I say in a joking tone. You look at me puzzled and I pull my hand from my pocket holding your collar.

You let out an excited giggle and turn to let me buckle it in place, holding your hair up out of the way. "There, now we're ready." With that we are out the door, in the car and on the road. You are quite on the drive, not knowing where we're going, but trusting me. Soon we pull into the local private airport and around the hangers where a Leer jet is parked with the crew standing on the stairway.

I park the car and some porters take the bags to the plane. I'm carrying one bag with me as we walk hand in hand to the plane, "Captain, are we on schedule?" I ask the pilot at the foot of the stairs. "Yes Sir. On schedule, four and a half hour flight time," he replies with a pearly white smile. "Excellent, we will have breakfast on the plane, and then I don't want to be disturbed."

"Yes sir," he replies. Ten minutes later we are seated and the plane is in the air, enjoying a nice breakfast of omelets, bacon, English muffins and mimosas. You keep glancing at the bag I carried on with me. What's in there, you keep asking yourself.

After the dishes have been cleared I take your hand and lead you to the sofa that's built into the wall. I stand behind you and remove the shrug, you let out a shiver when my hands come up your arms and rest on your shoulders. I pull the straps from your shoulders and let the dress fall to the floor. My fingers run down your spine, raising goose bumps, I undo the hooks of your bra and you let it join the dress at your feet.

Now my hands come around to your front and slide over your stomach. You lean back against me as my thumbs hook into the sides of your thong and work it over your ass and down your thighs until it too joins the pile of cloths.

I kiss your shoulder then your neck and then your ear, biting on your earlobe. "Don't move, my Pet." I say into your ear. You nod. I move from behind you, I want you to see. I open the bag pull out the ball gag. A wave of excitement flashes through your body. I step up to you and first pull your hair into a pony tail, then I hold the ball in front of you, "Open," is all I say.

Your mouth opens and I slip the ball into your mouth and fasten the strap behind your head. I return to the bag and pull out a coil of rope. I move back behind you, "Hands," I say and you put your hands behind your back. I start to tie your wrists together, you notice the rope is softer then you thought it would be, later you find out it's silk.

Your wrists now secured, your elbows bent, I drop the coil and you hear it hit the floor, how long is that rope you wonder. I take the length and wrap it around your torso, just below your breasts, looping it around your bound wrists and back. Now standing in front of you I start to run the rope up between your wonderful tits and start to wrap a figure eight around each one, trapping them and making them stand out. I feed the rope under your arms and down your back.

I point to the couch and you kneel onto the cushions, I take the last of the rope and tie your ankles, pulling them up so your feet are almost touching your ass. I help you lay back on the sofa. Your knees are naturally spread because of how you're tied. "Now Pet, you are being punished because you were unable to control yourself last night when I told you we needed to sleep."

With that I reach into the bag and pull out a set of nipple clamps and place them on your extended nipples. You shriek into the gag at how hard they are gripping and your nipples start to throb. Next I pull the egg from the previous night out and show it to you before turning it on low and pushing it into your wet pussy. Finally I pull out a riding crop and hold it so you can see, "Now, we have about three hours before we start our final approach. What shall we do with our time?" I ask with a smile.

As you ease my body onto the sofa I glance up at you and make a mental note of how beautifully your blue shirt compliments your eyes. You've done an exceptional job binding me as I can barely move at all. The nipple clamps are tight and they hurt but my pussy was wet when you placed the egg so you knew I must not be in too much pain.

I see you standing over me with the crop and you say over the gentle hum of the plane engine "What shall we do with our time?" Now I know you're not actually asking me a question. This is a punishment after all and you've already made your decision. I wait with anticipation and I feel slightly bashful because I know the crew is just on the other side of the door.

I'm exposed, spread wide open, silenced and vulnerable. The idea that they could walk in at any moment makes me that much more hot and ready for you. You run the crop from my neck, over my collar and down between my breasts, down my stomach and up and down the creases on either side of my pussy. Tingles shoot through my whole body and I wonder if I can keep still and quiet.

My breathing is becoming more heavy as you continue to trace my thighs and my hips start to move uncontrollably. I can see your pants rising. Without warning I feel a sharp smack to the outside of my right thigh and let out a muffled moan. You don't even need to speak because I know by your eyes that you disapprove of my lack of control. You come along side of me and pull back my hair so your lips are millimeters from my ear.

"Control yourself Pet, you know better" as you reach and lightly tug at the left clamp. You then take my right breast in your hand and squeeze before you stand. I feel you reach behind my head and release the gag. "Quiet" you whisper as you put you index finger to your lips. You unfasten your belt and your pants fall to the ground exposing my favorite treat. I see that you've forgotten your underpants.

My god you are so hard. You climb onto me as I admire what's before my eyes. You straddle my torso and present your cock to my eager mouth. You push yourself in and because of my position I don't have much of a range of motion. You are controlling the depth and the speed. Your thighs brushing the clamps with each thrust. I don't know if it's the rhythmic sway of the plane or the altitude but I'm more turned on than ever. With my mouth full, my eyes look up to meet yours and I feel like the luckiest girl in the world.....

Because of your limited head movement, you work extra hard with your tongue and lips. I can't help but smile at your concentrated effort as I move in and out of your mouth. Your tongue swirls around the tip of my cock as you suck, you see me close my eyes and moan at the sensation. I push deeper into your mouth and at the same time I reach behind me and pull at your left nipple clamp.

You are doing real well trying not to moan and you realize I'm going to do everything I can to make you moan. I lift off of you and move your body so your head is hanging off the edge of the couch. I reenter your mouth pushing deeper until I press into the entrance to your throat. I rub the end of the crop over your skin. Your body starts to flush and turn red.

One big advantage to being in your mouth like this, I can feel if you let out the slightest moan. I decide to test you and start to take the clamps on your nipple with the crop. I feel you take several deep breaths, but you don't moan. I slap your stomach a few times causing you to jump and take my cock into your throat for a second. I'm feeling quite proud of you, you are still keeping silent.

I decide to up the stakes a little more and give the inside of you left thigh a slap, leaving a pink spot on your soft flesh, with that you let out the slightest of squeaks. I push into your mouth again and slap the other thigh, a little harder, followed by the left again. I continue this for a few minutes, and soon you are unable to keep quiet and you start to moan. As I feel you moan on my cock I move the crop up to your clit and start to tap it, getting harder and harder. I can tell by your breathing and moans that you're close to cumming, I decide to give you a little surprise and lean down over your body and start to lick your clit and wet pussy.

I love how you taste when you're so close to cumming. I pull your clit into my mouth and rub it with the tip of my tongue, this pushes you over the edge and your body starts to tremble as your orgasm over takes you. As your orgasm subsides I pull out of your mouth and off of you and help you back onto the couch. We look at each other and you look worried that you failed.

I lean down, wipe the sweat from your forehead and smile, "It's ok Pet, you lasted longer then I thought you would." And I kiss you as I move on top of you, between your open legs. "Now, we wouldn't want to attract to much attention from the crew," and I slip the gag back in your mouth, "Tonight, you can be as loud as you want," I say with a smile.

You accept the gag, thinking about the crew just on the other side of the door and start to blush a little. I slide my hand over your restrained body. So beautiful, your muscles stretched tight. My hand rubs over your mound as I rub your clit making you moan, you're still sensitive from your orgasm and the continued hum of the egg, still deep inside you.

I grip the loop and pull the egg slowly out of your soaking pussy. I switch it off and toss it into the bag and lean back over you, the tip of my cock teasing you. My face is a mask of self-control and amusement, under that mask though, I am full of desire, and I push into you. We stare into each other's eyes as I hold you tight, but soon passion takes over me and I'm soon thrusting hard and deep into you.

I grab a fist full of your hair and pull your head back making you moan, and I'm soon nibbling and sucking your neck and ear. Feeling you getting close again I sit up a little and, while still thrusting into you, I take off the clamp on your left nipple making you scream into the gag as the blood starts to flow back into the sensitive flesh.

I give you a few seconds to recover and you look back at me and I remove the clamp on the left causing the same reaction. I alter my position a bit as I fuck you harder causing the head of my cock to rub your G-spot and soon you're pussy is gripping me and flooding as another orgasm washes over you. I thrust deep and hold until it passes.

I lift you up and sit back with you on top of me. I reach behind you and start to work the knot holding your legs back and let you stretch them, but keep your hands tied. As I rub your back we hear over the intercom, "Sir, we are on final approach to O'Hare, we will be starting our final decent in about ten minutes and should be on the ground in about thirty."

You look at me with a small sign of worry on your brow, "Well, that leaves us in a bit of a pickle, don't you think?" I undo the gag, and you start to talk, but I put my finger to your lips, "now now Pet, we don't have time, I still haven't cum yet. You have until we land." You nod, take my finger into your mouth and start to get off of me and move between my legs on the floor.

You take my cock into your mouth and eagerly start to suck taking me as deep as you can then focusing on the tip with your lips and tongue. You are focused and determined to get me to cum, but you occasionally steal glances at my face. My eyes are closed and my head is leaned back and I'm moaning, you smile to yourself knowing you're doing so well and that I'm pleased with you.

You work harder to take me completely down your throat, if only you could use your hands you think. "Oh yes, my sweet little Pet, I'm getting close." This spurs you on further, you take a quick glance at my face, I'm staring back at you. My hand moves to the back of your head and pushes you further down, "Arrrgh, YES!" I grunt as I start to fill your mouth with my cum.

You continue to work my cock swallowing everything I give you and making sure you've gotten every drop of cum out of me. "We are beginning our final decent, please return to your seats and fasten your seatbelts." the pilot announces. Both knowing we're short on time, I quickly untie and un-bind you and help you get dressed, your skin is sensitive as the blood starts flowing again.

I dress quickly and sit next to you on the sofa, putting my arm around you. You snuggle up to me as we wait to land. Twenty-five minutes later we are on the ground at the private aircraft terminal at O'Hare as the porters load our bags into a limo.