A Very Wonderful Christmas

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
drmac100
drmac100
1,235 Followers

I pressed against Jessi's legs and fucked her hard. She was struggling to keep quiet. I thrust in and out of her, feeling the heat in the depths of her insides. She would squeeze my cock occasionally as she squirmed. I kept driving into her until she started coming.

"Ahhh! Fuck!!"

I placed my hand over her mouth as she jerked. She finally drove her pussy up into me and I let go, filling her pussy full of warm cum.

"Emmmmmm!" Came from under my hand.

I held my hand over her mouth until we were both finished.

"That was not quiet," I said.

"It was for me!"

We started laughing. I rolled off of her and we lay for a few minutes.

"I'm ready for some sleep," Jessi said. She rolled over to turn off the light, while I pulled the sheet up.

"Thank you for a goodtime today," Jessi said in the dark as she rolled to me and placed her arm over my chest.

"You are welcome."

We were quiet for few minutes as we lay in the dark.

"Honey," Jessi said.

"Yes."

"I would like to do it again sometime."

"Goodnight, honey."

"Goodnight."

+++++

When the alarm went off I rolled over and turned it off.

"Jessi, it's time to get up."

"Emmm, okay."

I watched Jessi walk naked to the bathroom. She was gone a minute then came back out.

"Aren't you coming?" She said.

I got up and joined her in the shower.

"Should we get Marie up?" Jessi asked.

"So she can join us in the shower?" I asked. "Sure!" I got a big smile from my wife.

"She was pretty tired. Let her sleep until she gets up."

We finished in the shower. I shaved while Jessi put on her make-up. I slipped on some sweats and went to the kitchen to start the coffee and breakfast. Jessi came to the kitchen in a nice jacket and skirt.

"Do you have your sexy lingerie on under that?"

"No," she said as she picked up a plate and got herself some breakfast.

"Then what are you wearing?"

"Nothing."

"What?!"

"You made me feel all sexy yesterday, so I didn't feel like wearing anything today."

"You are kidding!"

Jessi sat her plate down and pulled up her shorter than usual skirt to show me she did not have any panties on, just her garter built and stockings. Then she reached up and unbuttoned her blouse and pulled it open and exposed her beautiful breasts.

"I don't believe you," I said.

"Do you want me to go put something on?"

"Does that make you feel sexy, honey?"

She smiled at me.

"How about a little bit naughty?" I asked.

"It feels good, is that okay?" Jessi asked.

"I guess with that short skirt, the cold air will feel good."

"It will!" Jessi told me try to tease me.

"Jessi, I bet if you sit just right today, you can let Jim get a look at your pussy."

"Tom!"

"Do it."

"What is wrong with you?!"

I looked at Jessi over breakfast, she smiled very big. We sat and ate breakfast and had our coffee.

"Did you mean it last night?" I asked.

"I would like to sometime, but only with you there," my beautiful wife said.

"Is that why you are feeling so sexy this morning?"

"Yes, I guess. Would you like to watch me with another woman?"

"I think it would be beautiful to watch." I told my wife.

"We can talk about it later. I have to get to work."

Jessi kissed me and got up to go.

"You need to button your top back up." I told her.

"I guess I do," Jessi said as she picked up her briefcase and left.

I had cleaned up after breakfast and had been sitting in the kitchen reading the newspaper until about 10:00. I got up to go see if Marie was up. I walked down the hall and knocked on her door.

"Come on in."

I opened the door and walked in. Marie was still under the sheet in bed.

"I just wanted to see if you were awake."

"I'm awake. I woke up earlier, I have been getting up before the sun for the last two weeks to take pictures of bimbos in bikinis."

"I'll let you sleep."

"No, I'm up."

Marie set up in bed, holding the sheet up.

"Would you like me to cook you some breakfast?" I asked.

"Just coffee."

"I'll get you a cup."

"Black, please."

I went back to the kitchen and poured a cup of coffee for Marie. I walked back to her bedroom and when I opened the door she was pulling a t-shirt down over her breasts and then over her bare ass.

"Here you go."

Marie turned toward me and took the coffee.

"Thanks."

Marie sat back down on the edge of the bed.

"Jessi gone to work?"

"Several hours ago."

"She trust you here alone with me?"

"She still doesn't know, and I would like to keep it that way," I told Marie.

She looked up at me and smiled.

"Okay, Tom. We'll keep it that way."

I stayed with Marie until she finished her coffee.

"I am going to shower and get cleaned up, I still feel yucky from yesterday."

"We put plenty of towels in your bathroom yesterday," I told her.

"Give me an hour, and I will be out."

Marie headed to the bathroom in her bedroom pulling the t-shirt back off on the way. I went back to finish the paper.

"Now I feel better," I heard Marie say as I looked up to see her coming down the hall. She was wrapped in a towel as she walked toward me, combing out her long, wet, blonde hair. She walked to the kitchen table and sat down.

"Would you like something to eat?"

"Aren't we going out to find a Christmas tree?" Marie asked.

"When you're ready."

"I can get something to eat then."

I sat and watched Marie comb her long, blonde hair as it dried.

"Are you ever going to tell her?" Marie asked.

"What do you think?"

"It was just that one summer."

"I'm not going to tell my wife that I was fucking her sister while she was overseas doing an internship before her senior year in college."

"There wasn't anything between us, we just had a good time. You needed someone to fuck while she was gone and so did I."

"I thought about telling her that fall, but then your parents were killed."

"Tom, I have always meant to tell you that you did a great job of supporting her and helping her get over it, and getting her back to school."

"She had a very hard time."

"Yes, she did. I wouldn't have been able to leave for New York that spring, if you hadn't been there for her," Marie told me.

"I wish she had moved in with me while we went to grad school, but she wouldn't."

"She wasn't ready for that level of commitment then. She told me that was what you wanted."

"I'm glad you came in for her graduation and to help her finish with selling your parent's house and things." I said.

"It was the best thing to do. I see you have some of the things from storage here."

"Yes, we got them out when we bought the house."

"Are you two doing okay?" Marie asked.

"Yes, we are. She is doing well at the bank and has a promising career there."

"She really wants you to use some of the money from our parents to go back to school, Tom."

"I wouldn't feel right about that. That's her money."

"I wish you would talk to her about it, she really wants you to do it."

"Maybe, after the holidays."

"Let me go get dressed," Marie said as she stood and removed her towel.

"Marie."

She handed me her towel and walked away. Her body was tanned all over and she looked fantastic. I got up and went and put some pants and a shirt on. When Marie appeared, I got her one of Jessi's coats so we could go. We went to the garage and got in my pick up.

"You drive a pick up?" Marie asked.

"Yes, the car is Jessi's." Marie turned around and looked in the backseat.

I opened the garage door and we left. We stopped on the way across town and grabbed an early lunch. Once we were on the way, Marie wanted to talk.

"Do you get a tree every year?" She asked.

"Since we moved into the house. She likes to do it so she can get out all of the old ornaments and put them up."

"I haven't put up a tree in years. It will be fun again."

"I remember coming over to your parent's house and helping you all put up the tree," I told her.

"Why did you never go home at Christmas, Tom?"

"You know why."

"Have you talked to your father at all?"

"I talk to my mother occasionally."

"You two should patch things up."

"It will never happen. You know he wanted me to stay in that small town and help him with that pathetic used car business he had. When I told him I was not going to do it and left to go to school, he threw me out."

"I know, but couldn't you two at least talk."

"About what? I had no help with college, not that he ever had any money. I had to work my ass off while in school to pay for it. I have a ton of student loans to pay off from grad school. We have nothing to talk about."

"What about your mom?"

"She understands. My father and I never got along."

"I'm sure she would like to see you."

I didn't answer and drove on to the tree lot. When we got there, Marie acted like a 30-year-old kid picking out a tree. We got it loaded into the truck and went back to the house. We finally got it into the house and set up.

"Perfect," Marie said.

It was about 2:30. I went to the bedroom to call Jessi and tell her we had the tree.

"...oh good!" Jessi said.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

"Finishing up a loan."

"Did you ever button up your top?"

"No, I have been showing off my tits all day."

"Liar."

"I buttoned it, some."

"Are your nipples poking out?"

"Some, I've kept my jacket on all day."

"Take it off."

"I can't!"

"Take it off for me."

"You want all the men here to see my nipples poking out?"

"Yes."

"Why?"

"I want them to see what they can't have."

"What's gotten into you?"

"Are you taking it off?"

"Wait a minute."

I heard Jessi put the phone down and then heard some shuffling.

"I took it off."

"I know you did."

"Thank god my nipples aren't poking out."

"They will be after you reach between your legs and finger your pussy."

"Tom!"

"That is why you didn't wear any underwear, wasn't it? So you could play with your pussy."

"I just...I wanted to see if I could do it. So you could come by the office next week."

"Oh, really. Now you want me to come to your office and play with your tits and your pussy."

"Yes, I do."

"You liked that, then."

"Yes I did."

"Good. Now reach between your legs and finger your pussy for me."

"Honey, I can't do that. Someone might come in."

"Okay."

"I can't wait to get home."

"Don't forget your sister is here."

"Shit!"

"I'm sure she would excuse us while I fucked you."

"We can't do that."

"Well, I guess you'll just have to be thinking about what you will be missing when you get home."

"Don't do that to me!"

"I will see you when you get home. Bye."

"Bye."

I hung up and went back to Marie.

"What were you two talking about?" Marie asked.

"I was just telling her we got the tree."

Marie reached over and grabbed my hard-on when I sat down.

"I think you two were talking about more than that!"

"I was teasing her because she went to work without any underwear this morning."

"Why did she do that?"

"I went to her office early before we picked you up and I got her to show me her lingerie."

"Was that all?"

"I played with her pussy for a few minutes."

"Do you two do that often?"

"No. I was just teasing her because she always wears real sexy lingerie under her business clothes."

"It makes a woman feel good."

"I know. I don't mind, I just wanted to tease her."

"Is that what you were doing to her on the phone?"

"Yes, she'll be all hot and horny when she comes home."

"I hope you are going to take care of my little sister when she gets home."

"She will have to wait, she doesn't want you to hear."

"I don't mind. I'll listen to you two fuck while I play with myself."

"Marie, Jessi is not that adventurous. She would be embarrassed."

"Maybe it would give the two of us something to talk about." Marie said with a smile.

"I don't need you talking to Jessi any more than is needed."

Marie and I talked some about her work for a long time. I asked her if she would email some of the pictures of the naked models. She said she would. I worked on getting the ornaments out of the basement before Jessi got home. About 5:15, I heard her car pull up. When she came in Marie and I were sitting on the couch having a beer.

"Hi, sis. Did you have a good day at work?" Marie asked.

"Pretty good."

"How did it go not wearing any underwear? Did you get any offers?" Marie teased.

"Tom!"

"He told me. You should just give up underwear all together. I have."

"I'll get you!" Jessi yelled at me, then smiled real big. "Did he tell you why I did it?"

"Yes. Sis, you must look good in sexy lingerie, let your husband have some fun with it."

"Let me go and change."

Jessi headed down the hall to the bedroom.

"Are you going after her?" Marie asked.

"Will you stay here?"

"Yes, unless you want to invite me in to watch."

I got up and went to the bedroom. When I opened the door, she was standing there naked. I pushed the bedroom door almost closed.

"Just the way I need you."

"Honey, not now."

"Why not? You told me you were horny."

"My sister is outside."

"Am I not going to get to have sex until she goes home?"

"No...I...just not now."

I took Jessi into my arms and held her, running my hands over her naked flesh.

"Honey..." Jessi mumbled.

I laid my wife back on the bed and lay on top of her. I started kissing her soft lips and then started working my way down to her breasts. Her nipples were hard and standing up. She had been thinking about it all day. I sucked one of her nipples into my mouth and flicked my tongue over the end of it.

"Tom, please. You know what that does to me."

I sucked harder and a few minutes later bit down lightly.

"Ahhhh, please."

Once Jessi was aroused, I kissed down to her mound and licked.

"Tom...not now...don't start."

I slipped down to the floor and spread her legs. Jessi inhaled sharply when I kissed her pussy lips.

"Oh...do me."

She was lost in her arousal now. I loved my wife's pussy. She kept it neatly shaved except for a little blonde strip running up from her clit. I had asked her to keep it shaved once. After I did she asked me to help her keep it trimmed and neat. I found that so arousing that I didn't ask her again. I kissed her pussy lips and thighs for a few minutes as she squirmed.

"Honey, stick your tongue in me please."

I placed my mouth over her pussy and drove my tongue deep inside her wetness.

"Oh god!"

I looked up and saw Jessi twisting and squeezing her swollen nipples. I pushed my tongue in deeper and licked her insides. She was growing wetter and wetter. She was also starting to moan. I lifted her legs up and put her feet on the bed, spreading her legs wide apart so I could access her pussy better. Jessi moaned as I worked my tongue inside her. I reached up and worked two fingers into her pussy.

"Oh god, yes! Rub my spot!" Jessi was getting loud. She always did.

I knew where she wanted me to rub. She had a very sensitive spot just between the entrance of her pussy and her G-spot. She had never gotten a lot out of me rubbing her G-spot directly. I turned my fingers over and used the pads to slowly rub her spot. I pulled my tongue out of her pussy and drove it into her clit.

"Ahhh! Oh yes!! Lick me!!"

I rubbed Jessi gently and licked circles around her clit until she came hard.

"Oh fuck!! Yes, yes, yes!!" Her hips were bucking up and down as she came again and again. "I need you inside me!!"

Jessi sat up and started pulling off my clothes. I helped her get the job done. I picked her up and got her on her hands and knees on the edge of the bed and slipped my cock into her wetness.

"Oh fuck yes!! Shove it in me, honey!!"

I held her beautiful hips and drove into her repeatedly. She was not quiet as she had several orgasms. She never was. We kept this going until she jammed her ass back into me, screaming she was coming. I started pumping cum into her as she yelled over and over.

"Oh god, I needed that."

"I did too," I told her.

Jessi pulled her pussy off my cock and rolled onto her back.

"Sis!!" I turned to look behind me and saw Marie looking through the door she had pushed all the way open. "What are you doing!!"

"Just watching my little sister be pleased."

"Close the door!!"

"Why?" Marie asked.

"Just do it!"

Marie backed up and walked off leaving the door open.

"I can't believe she was watching!" Jessi said, turning slightly red.

"Come with me," I told Jessi as I pulled her up to take her to shower off.

"I am so embarrassed," Jessi kept saying as I rinsed her off.

"Why would that embarrass you? I'm sure you two saw each other naked all the time as kids."

"It's not that. We were having sex! She heard me...begging you to fuck me."

"So. I'm sure she has done her share of begging."

Marie had done plenty of begging when I had been fucking her 6 years ago. Sometimes when I was fucking Jessi I would recall being with Marie. The two of them were a lot alike. While I was drying Jessi off, I was thinking about what it would be like to be in bed with both of them. Jessi pulled on her small silk shorts and a short pajama top. I grabbed a pair of sweats.

"I can't face her," Jessi said.

"Come on honey. I think it was kind of funny she wanted to watch."

"Funny! She saw you naked with your big cock jamming in and out of me!"

"I know. Thinking about it makes me hot."

"Tom! You liked someone watching you fuck me?"

"Honey, it was just your sister. Do you think she doesn't think you have sex?"

"No...I guess not, but still."

"Come on."

I took her hand and pulled her down the hall to the den. Marie was watching TV.

"Marie, you knew better than that," Jessi said as she sat next to her, still blushing.

"I was going to the bathroom and the door was open, so I watched. You looked and sounded like you were enjoying it."

"Still..."

I headed to the kitchen to start something for dinner. A few minutes later Jessi joined me.

"She thinks it was hot," Jessi said.

"Watching us fuck?"

"Yes."

"It was. You were hot. Was that from running around all day naked?" I asked.

"I wasn't naked."

"Did you play with yourself after we hung up?"

Jesse was quiet as she got the pots and pans out.

"Jessi? Did you?"

"Yes."

"Did you enjoy it?"

"Yes I did."

"I thought you would."

"I have to tell you something," Jessi said nervously.

"What honey?"

"I had my skirt up and had my fingers in my pussy and had been working them inside me when Jim came in. I jumped. It scared the shit out of me. I just knew he could smell me."

"Did he?"

"I don't know. He sat down on the other side of my desk and wanted to talk to me about a big deal we are working on. As he talked...I slipped my fingers back inside me."

"You were being naughty."

"After he finally got up and left, I rubbed my clit and had a huge orgasm."

"You did. Were you thinking about him?"

"No, I was imagining you doing me in my office."

"Would you like me to do that?"

"We can't! My office is too busy."

I let Jessi think about what she had done, while she cooked. While she was standing at the stove, I walked up behind her, put my arm around her, and ran one hand down inside her silk shorts and felt her pussy. She was soaking wet.

"Tom."

"You are soaking wet. You're turned on thinking about it, aren't you?"

"Yes I am."

I kissed her on the neck and left her in the kitchen to cook. I joined Marie in the den.

"Are we going to decorate the tree tonight?" Marie asked.

"After dinner."

"Tom, it was hot watching you do my sister."

"She wasn't prepared for that. I told you it would embarrass her."

"Did it embarrass you?

"No. I was hoping you would come and watch."

"I am soaking wet now. My jeans are wet."

drmac100
drmac100
1,235 Followers