A White Tiger and The Wolf Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kay was now screaming and glowing bright red.

Bradley spoke in his mind to Jason. Jason where are you?

I'm in the main common room chatting to some of the new security team.

Why, what's up? Answered Jason.

Quickly, run and fetch Isobel and bring her to my office, something is happening to Kay. Bradley explained.

Ok, I'm on my way, be there soon. Jason replied.

Jason ran down the stairs and straight to the magic room and found Jessica and Charlotte first. Jason thought, yummy look at that great arse of Jessica's, then he thought, stop that I haven't got time now.

Jessica spotted him. "Hi, Jason, what can we do for you?"

"Have you seen Isobel?" he asked.

"Yeah, she's in the back, getting something from the cupboard."

Jason dashed to the back cupboard and saw Isobel bending over a great big box. "Isobel, you have got to come straight to Bradley's office; something is happening with Kay."

They both left and ran straight to the office.

Jessica watched Jason leaving, thinking God, I want to get my hands on him soon, especially his tight arse which is outlined nicely in those black Jeans.

Jessica sighed and went back to what she was doing.

------------------------------------------------

Kay was just whimpering now and thrashing about, as Bradley kept trying to calm her down. Every time he tried to touch her skin, he realised it was far too hot and it was getting worse.

Isobel went over to Connie and asked her how it started. Connie explained about they had just told Kay she was a Princess and had shown her the proof and the large amount of inheritance her grandfather had left her and then she passed out.

"Isobel at first we all thought she fainted, but I think she is having her first vision. At this point, Kay's skin was glowing bright red and she thrashing around." Isobel held out her hand just above Kay's forehead and started chanting some very strange words. Kay was panting, like she was running really hard.

The glowing was getting brighter and brighter now and Isobel's chanting was growing more intense and loud. All of a sudden Kay sat up screamed so loud that the windows shattered and then she collapsed back on the couch.

Kay opened her eyes and just looked at Bradley. Tears were streaming down her face and then she grabbed onto him.

"We need to call a meeting now," Kay managed to whisper to him before she passed out again, this time with her head on Bradley's shoulder.

"Jason gather all the papers including the will and put them in the safe," asked Bradley, he then picked up Kay, carrying her to the Library come sitting room and placed her on the leather couch in front of the fire and everyone followed him in.

Isobel went and got the blue paste and started rubbing it onto Kay's arms, as there were a few blister's forming from when she was glowing.

Brad, Kay thought to him, we are in grave danger. If what I have just seen really does happen then we must prepare for a horrid battle.

It will be OK, we can prepare for it now, thanks to you.

Kay opened her eyes and hugged Bradley. Sitting up, she made sure his arms were wrapped around her tightly, her own hugging him hard right back.

Connie and John were at her side in moments.

"Kay, honey, can you tell us what you saw?" asked John.

"Oh god dad, it was terrible there is going to be a battle soon as Lazlo and his men are coming for me and Paul."

"How and when," asked Connie?

"First tell me what are Crow Warriors."

Connie looked at John and John looked at Bradley shaking their heads.

"We don't know," replied Bradley.

"We are going to be attacked by Crow Warriors tomorrow evening. If we don't stop them they will take me and Paul straight to Lazlo."

They won't get anywhere near you I promise, replied Bradley.

John then started looking off into space he was talking to someone.

John had an idea and went with it. Maximilian where are you.

Just getting out of the shower why? He answered.

Kay has just had her first vision and in it she saw a flock of crow warriors attacking the compound, taking her and her brother as the target, explained John.

Are you sure she said crow warriors? asked Maximilian, cocking his head.

Yes, because she asked us all if we knew what they were.

Where are you at the moment? Asked Maximilian.

In the big library, waiting for Kay to explain what she saw.

Ok, hang tight. I will be with you in the blink of an eye; just let me get dressed. Maximilian said.

Do you know what they are, then? John asked.

Yes, I will explain what must be done to protect ourselves from them. They are hard to beat; depends who is leading them. Lets hope it is not Ryan Crow; he is a fierce warrior and will stop at nothing till he gets what he came for.

John came back to himself, and told the others who he had been speaking to; that Maximilian knew what crow warriors were, and was on his way downstairs.

"I think we had better call a full meeting afterwards," Bradley said.

"Yes," said Jason. "Everyone must know what is going to happen, so we can protect ourselves. We better hold it in the large theatre by the gym and have everyone proceed there. You had better include all the extra guards and have the security room and the medical centre linked to the main room."

Jason rang the siren, signalling a red alert and everyone burst down the stairs at the same time.

"Jason, can we contact the surrounding packs and prides and inform them we are holding a special meeting, and set up the conference phones and video screens so they know what is going on too?" asked Bradley.

"Yeah I'll go and do it now, it shouldn't take longer than ten minutes to sort out." replied Jason.

Bradley looked at Kay. "Are you sure about doing this, in front of the whole pack and all the surrounding packs and prides."

"Yeah, honey; they have to know what is going to happen. We have to stop what I saw. I do not want to lose you." Kay was a little bit scared thinking about what she had to tell the pack, but knew it had to be done- and quick.

-------------------------------------------------

The Meeting of the Alpha's.

Bradley and Kay walked to the Theatre, where there was a large conference room and a bank of television screens, each with the Alphas of the surrounding packs and prides on them. The magical council was also in the room with a link to the main council chambers. Harold was on the phone, contacting the other representatives of the other races in the surrounding area and now had links set up for the Vampires, Elves, Trolls, Witches, Wizards, fairies and the other magical communities.

Isobel had been in touch with a friend of hers and now had a video link to the Angelic world. Not many people knew Angels and their community; it was said to be a very secretive society, but, for some unknown reason, Isobel had a few connections there. Everyone was chatting amongst themselves, wondering what was happening.

Bradley and Kay sat down and immediately the room went silent. Bradley stood up and addressed the room. "Ladies and Gentlemen many of you know my reputation and my no nonsense rules. What we have to tell you will effect all of you if we do not stand and fight against the coming menace. Let me introduce to you all my mate Kay and her family."

Bradley signalled Kay to stand joined by her mom and dad, Paul and Uncle Henry. "Kay and her family are all Ancients and, for those of you who don't know what ancients are... well, I think I will let them explain themselves, but let us just say they are... complicated. Queen Connie and King John, to give them their full titles, are from a very rare pack of fire tigers and are special in their own right, as they are the last remaining pride of pure white tigers."

Just had they said this an Alpha from Essex shouted out, "Impossible! They are all extinct!"

Bradley levelled his eyes on the Alpha. "Are you calling me a liar, Benson?"

"It has been known for years that the last fire tiger pride was wiped out by the underworld." Benson stated.

Bradley thought to Kay. Do you think your mom would change, just to prove that you are what you say you are?

Kay relayed the thought to her mom.

That's what I just asked your dad.

Connie stood up and removed her clothes. She stood in the middle of the floor and started glowing red; all of a sudden, instead of Connie, in her place was one very large, pure white Tiger with bright blue eyes.

Connie growled at the Alpha who didn't believe her and her family existed. Benson was gob-smacked as he stared at her.

Benson thought, Oh, god! Me and my big mouth- but gosh, she is beautiful.

Benson bowed on his screen to Connie and apologised.

John was smiling. She is beautiful; and all mine.

Connie changed back and dressed again and sat down. It was the first time that most of them had even seen a pure white tiger. Many thought it was just a myth or a legend.

Alexander, Alpha of the Kensington Pack, spoke up next. "Please excuse me, but are all of your family white tigers?"

Connie replied, "No, only my daughter and I are pure white tigers. My husband John, Paul and Henry are the traditional black and white tigers. The royal guards are a mixture of Black, White, and Bengal Tigers; we have a few Panthers and Lions we have adopted over the years as well. But Kay and I are the last remaining pure fire tigers. We have great power as well; not only are we Ancients but we are also Sorcerers as well. My main power comes from Fire; John's main source of strength is air and water, and Henry and Paul are both a combination of water, air and earth. So, as you see, between us we are quite powerful."

Connie sat down and John stood up. "Everyone, as you have heard my name is John and I want to explain to you why we have called this meeting. Kay, my daughter, has just had a vision of a coming battle which will take place tomorrow night. We must stop it at all costs. If Lazlo gets his hands on Kay then he will use her and her powers to start a war not only between us and the other races, but with the humans as well."

John sat down and Kay stood up. She seemed to just stare in place but her skin was glowing a bit.

Connie stood up. "Hang on everyone! Kay is having another vision."

Kay was watching a young girl walk down several staircases. She was carrying a gun with a silencer on it. The girl continued walking, and she casually raised the gun and pointed the barrel at the two guards at the bottom of the stairs. She proceeded, walking along a corridor as normal as she pleased. Kay realised at that point that this was not the future; this is happening now. The girl was heading to the holding cells in the basement.

All of a sudden Kay opened her eyes and sat down. She turned to Bradley and asked, "Who have you got in the holding cells?"

"Parsons is in there, waiting for judgement from his Alpha. Why?" He answered.

"Someone is down there now trying to get him out. She has a gun and has already shot two guards." She explained, her voice urgent.

Bradley rushed out followed by his beta's and Kay went with him.

Kay thought to Bradley, Stop! I can get you there much faster than running.

How? he replied.

Bradley, have everyone stop and link hands, standing in a circle.

"Hold it everyone; there's a faster way to get there. Stand in a circle and link hands." Bradley told them and although hesitant they did as they were told. By this stage Kay was slightly glowing and thought about where they should be, all of a sudden they were there outside the holding cells.

-------------------------------------------------

In the Holding Cells

Travis checked the two men that had been shot; both were alive but badly needed treatment if they were to heal properly. Werewolves could take a lot but when shot in the chest close to the heart it created a few problems. Eric and Riley took the injured men to the medical centre straight away.

Bradley looked down the corridor and could see a female, trying to get Parsons out of his cell with a crow bar.

Kay do you think you can freeze her like you did the guards in the hall earlier?

I can try. Hold on. Kay closed her eyes put her hand out towards the girl and thought freeze while looking at the female. When she opened her eyes everyone was fine and they then entered the cell block.

The female was in shock and when Bradley went up to check who it was he was gob-smacked; it was Eric Shuttleworths daughter, Crystal.

Bradley thought to Shuttleworth. You had better get down to the holding cells.

Shuttleworth replied, I'm on my way Alpha.

On his way to the holding cells, Shuttleworth was trying to figure out where he had gone wrong as a parent; why his daughter would do such a thing to the pack. He knew he was having problems accepting some of the changes of late, but he had come to like Kay and her family and now saw them as pack; as family.

When he got there he saw his daughter frozen outside Parson's cell with a crowbar in her hand. Crystal took one look at her father and tears started sliding down her cheeks.

Eric Shuttleworth was very angry with his daughter. He turned on her. "Why did you do this to us? To me? Why help these bastards that are trying to attack our pack and kidnap our Alpha's mate?"

Kay looked at Crystal; she had tears streaming down her cheeks. Kay removed the crowbar and handcuffed Crystal and then removed the freezing spell.

Crystal started sobbing and went to hug her father. He backed away and wouldn't let her hug him.

"From now on you are not my daughter and I want nothing to do with you." said Eric angrily.

Crystal sobbed, "Father please! I had to help him he is my mate and I had to rescue him!"

"That is no excuse to betray our pack and almost kill two guards." Eric replied, his voice cracking. "Since your mother died two years ago, I have tried to be a good father to you. This is how you re-pay me and the pack? Like I said before, what you mean to me is nothing next to this betrayal, and whatever punishment Bradley and the Elders decide you are to have I will stand by them.

I will have your things packed, and put in storage until that time. Goodbye Crystal. Enjoy your new life; whatever that may be."

With that said he bowed to Kay and Bradley and left the holding cells. He didn't look back.

Bradley could not believe it was Crystal; he had given her a position in the main offices in town to help her get a better life and this is how she had repaid him.

Riley took hold of Crystal and dragged her, still crying and screaming, into the cell next to Parsons until after the meeting when Bradley would decide what was to happen to both of them.

Bradley took Kay's hand, and led her out of the holding cells followed by his Beta's back to the meeting hall.

--------------------------------------------------

As soon as they entered the meeting Hall everyone fell silent. Bradley could see Eric Shuttleworth standing next to his friend, Matthew Ramsbottom and they were quietly talking to each other.

Bradley stood up and apologised for leaving the meeting hall and explained what had happened down in the holding cells.

All of Bradley's pack were angry by Crystal's actions.

Bradley addressed everyone.

"Ladies and Gentlemen lets get back down to business. When Kay had her vision earlier, she saw this compound being attacked by Crow Warriors and Max here is going to explain exactly what they are.

Bradley sat down and Max stood up.

"A Crow Warrior is a person who can shift into a Crow. They are very big and black like normal crows but ten times as big. They also have the ability to fly and are very strong and fast. They are trained to be very fierce, they wear armour which is bullet proof. Their claws are razor sharp. In short, they are very lethal. They can be killed, but only by a bullet straight to their brain or by ripping their throats out, if you can get near enough."

"Can they be beaten," asked Jason.

"Yes, but not many have been successful."

Kay had been listening to what Max had said and started wondering about her powers.

She had a thought and wondered whether she could mix the elements of her powers together. Well it cannot hurt to try, she thought.

Harold spoke up just then. "We have wards up for around the compound and Mansion, but is it possible to build an air barrier around the whole compound?" he asked the magical council.

Irene spoke; she was the head Witch on the Witches council. "It is possible, and does require a fair bit of magical power to do, but it can be done."

"Well, then," Harold continued. "I may have an idea."

Kay was listening to what everyone was saying, but she wanted to go out and test her theory.

John was wondering something himself, as well. He knew that Kay could freeze people in close contact with her but could she freeze them from a distance. If she could, he was wondering whether she could freeze them in the air.

Bradley called for silence. "Everyone, get prepared for this battle. Have the armoury issue the weapons out; everyone must carry a fire arm or be with someone who has a fire arm, if you don't know how to use one. Alphas and Leaders of the surrounding Packs, Prides, nests, covens, can you send us as many guards and warriors as you can spare?" Bradley turned, and faced Nigel.

"Nigel, your hotel is nearest to us. Can we move the children there for protection?" asked Bradley.

"Yes," said Nigel. "and I will have my Beta's and some guards protect them. Jessica, Charlotte and Isobel have already been there, putting the wards in place and making it safe."

"I think you should take Isobel, Bettie and Penelope with you," replied John. "Between them, they should be able to maintain the wards."

"I call this meeting to a close and ask that we prepare ourselves, keep the video links on in case we have any new information for you all." The other Alphas and the heads of councils signed off.

"Right everyone. Let's start moving the children to the White Cat Hotel," said Bradley. "Everyone under the age of eighteen must pack only one suitcase, containing clothing and activities to do. All guards to your posts. Security teams, check all camera's and remember, we now need them trained at the sky as well, in order to fend off an aerial attack."

Everyone started leaving the hall. Bradley was still sitting down looking at Kay she seemed to be starring into space again. Bradley took her hand.

"Honey, are you alright?" he asked.

"I'm fine," Kay replied. "I was just thinking about combining elements of my power and defeating the enemy that way."

Bradley took her in his arms and said, "I would rather you go to the Hotel with children; I don't want you here, getting hurt."

"No Bradley, please let me stay! Don't send me away, I can help!"

"We will talk about this later; I don't want you wandering around by yourself until this attack is over. Pick four guards you want; they will become your personal body guards."

Kay thought about it and then had an idea; it would help them as much as it would help her and ease Bradley's mind. She wondered whether Bradley would agree.

"Well Brad, I was wondering whether I could have Travis's boys as my guards. You see the other day when I was talking to Zippy he told me that his brothers and him were getting teased by some of the other boys in the pack because of their names."

Mmmmmm, thought Bradley. They are all of the right age, with Jeffrey and George being 22yrs old and Zippy and Bungle being 21yrs the same as age as Kay, it would help her feel better to have people around her the same age. It might help the boys build their self confidence as well.

"Yes, I agree with you honey. You can have them as your guards. They are all good fighters and need a bit of responsibility and this should be perfect."