A White Tiger and The Wolf Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, can I go back out and practice my powers a bit more with my mom now?" she asked.

"Yes, as long as your guards are with you." He kissed her, and hugged her.

"Come to the office, and we will get your guard sorted out," said Bradley.

-------------------------------------------------

In Bradley's office.

Bradley and Kay walked to the office.

Bradley thought to Travis. Travis, where are your boys at the moment? he asked.

Out back, with some of the other boys. Why, my Alpha? asked Travis.

Can you bring them all to my office at once? I have a special job for them all. asked Bradley.

Yes, of course. I will go and fetch them right now, replied Travis.

Travis went round the back of the mansion and stopped in his tracks; he saw Bungle fighting with Thomas, one of the other young boys in the pack.

"Ok, what is going on?" he said, once he had separated them.

Neither one of them said a word. They just scowled at each other.

Thomas walked off, pressing a tissue to his bloody nose, while Bungle was just brushing dirt off his clothes.

"It was nothing I couldn't handle dad; I'm fine, honest," Bungle said.

Travis stood there shaking his head.

"Come on boys; the Alpha wants to see you all. He has a very special job for you to do." he said.

"What is it dad?" asked Zippy.

"I don't know," replied Travis. "I was just told to bring you all to the office."

Meanwhile, in the office Kay was telling her mom about what was about to happen, that she was going to have her own bodyguards and she had chosen four young wolves that were being picked on a bit in their pack because their names coming from a children's rainbow program.

Kay's mom had an idea how to help this situation a bit.

"Bradley, I was wondering," said Connie. "If Kay is going to have her own bodyguards, then we should make them into Royal guards."

Bradley thought for a moment. Well, it did make sense. After all, they were protecting a Princess.

"I agree Connie," he said.

"Good," replied Connie. " Then we had better get out into the compound and assemble the rest of the guards."

Connie thought to Matthew, the head of her royal guards.

Matthew, where are you at the moment?

With your husband, madam, he replied.

Can you ask Tom to go to our room and bring the ceremonial sword from out of the secure case?

Yes my Queen, straight away.

Presently there was a loud knock on the office door.

"Enter," said Bradley.

In walked Tom, carrying a very large jewel encrusted sword. He bowed to everyone and handed the sword to his Queen.

"As you requested, your majesty," he said bowing and handing it to her at the same time.

"Tom, go and get Matthew. Tell him to bring four royal tunics for new guards as I'm making four of Bradley's wolves into Royal Guards, to protect my daughter."

"Yes, your Majesty," he replied, bowing as he went out.

Presently there was another knock on the door.

"Enter," Bradley said.

In walked Travis, Zippy, Bungle, George and Jeffery. Just as they were settling down there came another knock at the door.

"Enter," Bradley said.

In walked Matthew, carrying four Royal uniforms. He bowed to Queen Connie.

"I took the liberty of bringing four complete uniforms, your Majesty," he said.

"Thank you Matthew. Will you assemble the Royal guards in front of the Mansion and have them wear full Uniform please?" asked Connie.

"Yes your Majesty, right away."

Matthew bowed, first to his Queen, then the Alphas and left the room.

"I have called you here because I'm making you Kay's personal bodyguards and because you will now be attached to the Royal guards. Connie will make you into true Royal Guards, as the duty comes with protection spells for you all," said Bradley.

"Firstly, all of you go and put on this uniform. Meet us outside, in front on the Mansion," said Connie.

Travis thought to his mate Samantha, Honey, where are you?

Just organising some of the children so they can be moved to The White Cat Hotel, she replied.

Can you come to the front of the mansion straight away? Connie is making our boys into Royal Guards! They are being assigned to protect Kay!

Oh honey, how wonderful, she replied. I will be right there.

Bradley thought to Jason and his Betas, telling them to meet him outside as well.

Bradley led the way once the boys had returned wearing the full Royal uniform. It looked lovely on them. Black trousers, royal blue shirt and a gold tunic top, with a picture of a White Tiger sitting in a circle of flames.

Once they reached the Compound, Matthew ordered the Guards to stand at attention. John was there, as well as Paul and Henry.

"Line up in front of me, please," Connie said.

The boys lined up in front of her.

"Kneel," said Connie.

The boys kneeled.

Connie took hold of the Jewel encrusted sword, and tapped Zippy on each shoulder, twice. She did the same to each of his brothers repeating these words.

"I dub the Sir Zippy protector of Princess Kay Angelica Potter of the Royal Fire Tiger Pride."

"I dub the Sir Bungle protector of Princess Kay Angelica Potter of the Royal Fire Tiger Pride."

"I dub the Sir George protector of Princess Kay Angelica Potter of the Royal Fire Tiger Pride."

"I dub the Sir Jeffery protector of Princess Kay Angelica Potter of the Royal Fire Tiger Pride."

"Will you all promise to honour and protect her in all that she does until your dying breath", asked Connie.

"We will", they all replied together

Connie then held the sword above all of their heads, and started chanting some strange words. The sword glowed green, and she tapped each of the brothers on the head and they glowed.

When the light faded, Matthew ordered the guards to stand at ease.

"You are now protected, the same as the Royal Guards are. Although you can still be hurt, you will not die for the next six months. The spell has to be re-done every six months," said Connie.

"How do you feel?" she asked.

"A bit dizzy but otherwise fine. Thank you, your Majesty," replied Zippy.

"Zippy, you are the Leader of your group," Connie said.

The boys were absolutely thrilled and their parents was very proud of their boys.

Matthew ordered the guards to back to attention. They saluted the new guards and they all lined up together, bowing to the Queen and saluted, all together.

Queen Connie ordered the guards to stop and return to their duties.

"Sir Zippy, you and your brother's remain behind please," she asked.

"Right," said Bradley. "Here is how it will be from now on. Two of you will be with Kay at all times when she is inside the mansion. All four of you will be with her when she is outside. Is that understood?"

"Yes Alpha!" they all replied at once.

Bradley then took Kay in his arms and gave her a kiss.

"Honey, you stay outside with your new guards and your parents and I'll be back in a minute.

"Ok honey, see you in a bit," Kay replied.

"Darling," Connie said, touching Kay's shoulder. "I should probably accompany him; I need to get this sword away. I will meet you back here in a while."

Kay, her dad and the new guards went to the back of the mansion and were met by Maxamillion and Harold, who wanted to watch Kay use her powers.

"Kay had an idea; she didn't know where it came from, but she wanted to try it out."

"Zippy, are you armed?" she asked.

"Yes, your highness. We all have to be armed now, until the threat is over," said Zippy.

"Fine. When I say I want you to, fire your gun at me."

"What!?" Zippy said in shock, "No way your Highness. I'm sorry but I cannot fire at you."

"It will be ok; I promise."

Kay started to glow red a bit and thought of the word shield in her mind. The glowing got a bit brighter and then she felt this invisible dome form around her and she knew she was safe.

"Zippy fire your gun at me now; that's an order."

Zippy was very nervous and turned towards Kay and fired. The bullet never reached her; instead, it bent up and fell to the ground about 3 yards from her.

Everyone was wondering how could that be.

"Dad, try and touch me. I bet you can't," said Kay.

John walked towards Kay and tried to get near her it felt like a solid wall was all around her. Max and Harold tried as well from a different sides and they still couldn't get anywhere near her.

Kay called Bradley in her mind. Brad, can you come out for a minute? I have something to show you.

Honey, what have you done now? replied Bradley.

It's not something I've done; it is something I'm doing, she replied. Please come out and see; I don't know how long I can keep it up.

Honey, what are you talking about? asked Bradley.

Come out and see, she replied.

Ok you win, I'm on my way, he said.

While Kay was waiting for Bradley she let go of her shield for a bit and went over and asked her dad about how he controlled the weather.

"Sometimes when I'm angry or upset, it will start to rain and I can control the strength of it just by using my will."

Kay thought to Paul, Where are you at the moment?

Just leaving the kitchen, he replied, after grabbing a streak sandwich. I was starving.

Can you come outside? I have something to show you and I have some questions for you as well.

Ok, will be out in a minute, Sis, he replied.

Kay held her hand out again and thought the word fire and there in the middle of hand was a small flame.

"That's great!" said John.

"Now honey, concentrate on the floor over there where I have piled some logs; see whether you can light it."

Kay focused on the pile of logs and thought the word fire and the logs caught fire, just as simple as that.

Just then Paul and Bradley and Connie arrived as well as a few of the magical council.

"Dad, is it possible to combine the elements of my power together?" asked Kay.

"Yes, it is possible if you have the power, but I can only control the water and Earth elements. Paul can only control Air and your mom, as you know can control only fire."

Harold stepped forward. "Why do you ask?"

"Well, I have an idea that might help us in the battle tomorrow evening," Kay said. "Everyone stand back, in case this goes wrong. Dad, stand by with the rain spell ready."

Kay moved about 100 yards away from everyone, and looked up to the sky and thought about a fire storm. Kay started glowing a bright red colour and she held her hands up towards the sky and concentrated.

The sky started to turn red, before it started raining small flames, which were gradually getting bigger.

Kay was very pleased with herself.

She thought to her dad, you had better make it rain now and put out these flames before they start a big fire.

Everyone was so surprised; Kay had only been practicing using her powers since this morning and she had achieved something that no one had been able to do in over 500 years.

Harold thought to John. You know, when your daughter has full control over her powers she is going to be a force to be reckoned with.

Yes I know, replied John. Sometimes it makes me a little scared. once the other communities know how powerful she is, they are going to try and get her as well.

No, I don't think so. They will see that it won't be easy; the only person we have to worry about at the moment is that bastard Lazlo. He is our biggest threat.

Bradley went to Kay and gave her a hug. "I'm so proud of you."

"I have something to show you; stand right by me and hold on to my waist."

Kay threw her hands out again and thought the word shield. Just as before she felt this dome coming over not just her but Bradley as well.

"What is this?" asked Bradley.

"I have just put an invisible shield around us," she replied.

"ZIPPY!" shouted Kay.

Zippy came over and tried to get near them, but once again he couldn't get past the shield.

"Zippy, as you did before, shoot us and show Bradley how good this shield is."

Paul went to stop him.

"Paul it's fine. Stand there and watch what happens," Kay said.

Everyone came over to see. Zippy took aim and fired; once again the bullet never got near them, squashing in on itself like it had hit a solid wall.

All the members of the Council, her parents, Bradley and Paul where absolutely shocked.

Bradley wondered how many people could be behind this shield.

"Kay, can you try something for me?" he asked.

"Sure, anything you want," she said, lowering her shield.

"Zippy, you and the other guards each reload your guns, and stand at four different places. Everyone else get by Kay and I, making sure you are touching the person next to you. Stand in a close circle." said Bradley.

Everyone was standing around Kay and Bradley. Kay closed her eyes and started to glow red and then held her hand outwards and thought shield; all of us, standing around me.

Just as before she felt the dome coming around them.

"Can everyone feel the invisible dome around us?" she asked.

Everyone said they could.

"Zippy, you and your brothers fire at each side of us on the count of three,'' said Kay.

"One, Two, Three! Fire!" she said.

They all shot at the same time and once again the shield held and the bullets ended up all bent up.

Everyone was gob smacked by the power that Kay had.

Harold had known shields to be able to cover a few people at the same time but never this many; there was about twenty of them out here. He knew that Kay was going to be a very powerful woman indeed.

Kay let go of her shield and everyone started moving towards the mansion again. Kay was feeling a little tired but very proud of herself. She was walking by Bradley with her head on his shoulder.

"Bradley, I feel very tired all of a sudden..." and Kay's legs gave way.

Bradley picked her up and carried her straight to the medical centre, closely followed by her parents and Paul.

"Nathan, can you check Kay out? She has been practising her powers outside, and we started walking back in and her legs gave out."

Nathan checked her, noticing that her temperature was a little high and sent for Isobel, to be on the safe side.

When Isobel got to the medical centre she asked what had happened.

"I think you have tried to do too much too soon," said Isobel. "You have made your body tired."

As she was speaking, she rubbed some more of her cream on Kay's arms and legs and her forehead. She gave Kay her special tea to drink and Kay went to sleep.

"She will sleep for an hour or so, and when she wakes up she will be starving," she said.

Nathan went out of the room followed by Isobel and Left Bradley and her parents with Kay. Bradley stood beside her bed and kissed Kay's forehead.

"I have to meet with some of the Alphas of the surrounding packs and prides," said Bradley.

John kissed his daughter on the cheek and took Connie in his arms and hugged her.

"You know honey, our daughter is more powerful than I could have imagined. The last time someone was able to combine the forces of magic together was over 500 hundred years ago and that was your great grandfather."

"I know," replied Connie. "It was my grandfather that kept the peace amongst our people and the human world. I think that is what Kay is meant to do."

"We will be here to help her, and Bradley will be with her."

Kay's skin was going blue, due to the cream on her, and she was fast asleep.

John said, "Connie, you stay here with Kay until she wakes and I will go and talk to Harold and the magical council."

"Alright, honey," replied Connie.

He left, and Connie sat in the chair that Bradley had just vacated.

--------------------------------------------------

Ryan Crow's Camp.

Ryan was in the armoury, checking the weapons for tomorrow night. There were silver edged swords, guns that fired silver bullets, sling shots that would fire bombs into the compound. There were some lasso's and he even had a flame thrower just to be on the safe side.

Ryan was polishing his Armour, when his phone rang.

"Ryan here," he replied.

"Lazlo here, how is it going? Are you prepared for the attack?"

"Just making the final checks on the weapons, and we are all set," replied Ryan.

"What time are you going to attack them?" asked Lazlo.

"We will attack at 6pm when the sun goes down. We should be able to get the two you want out and over to you for about 10pm."

"Excellent," replied Lazlo.

"I will be seeing you soon, Ryan."

"Talk to you soon, bye for now."

With that Ryan put the phone down.

Ryan wasn't letting on but, he felt very uneasy about this job. The Black Wolf pack was one of the biggest and fiercest packs he had fought. He wasn't looking forward to this fight at all. Once Ryan had finished cleaning his Armour he went up into the living room, closing the basement door behind him.

In the living room, which was very big and had a dark red thick pile carpet on the floor, with lots of scatter cushions on the floor. There was a rather large TV on the wall which was HD ready and covered nearly the whole wall.

There were four brown leather sofa's around the room, each housing wing pillows so they could sit down with their wings in or out. Their wings could be folded into their bodies when not needed.

There was a large table in the centre of the room, which at the moment had a plan of the Black wolf compound on it.

It was an old layout plan that was out of date now, but gave you a rough idea of where everything is.

Ryan went over to the drinks cabinet in the corner of the room. It was a very unusual cabinet because when it was opened it resembled a ship. Ryan poured himself a Jack Daniels and then went over to the Plan and outlined his plan to his men.

"Are we all in agreement then about the plan for tomorrow evening?"

"Yes," they all replied.

"Good." Ryan folded up the Plan and put it in a draw.

He then went outside stripped and changed into his crow form and went for a fly around.

-------------------------------------------------

The Black Wolf Compound.

Kay woke up after about an hour feeling a lot better. She turned her head and saw her mom dozing in the chair by her bed. Kay reached her hand out to her mom and touched her. Connie opened her eyes and smiled at her daughter.

"How are you feeling now?" Connie asked.

"I'm fine now, mom, but I'm starving. I feel as if I could eat a horse and chase the rider."

Connie laughed and said, "Well, we better go over and get you fed."

Kay stood up and got dressed. She followed her mom over to the main dining room, followed by Jeffery and George who had been waiting outside for Kay to appear.

When they entered the mansion Bradley came out of the office to meet them. He hugged Kay and gave her a kiss.

"Brad I'm starving; is dinner ready?"

Laughing, Bradley answered, "Yes honey, I was just coming to get you."

As they entered the dining hall, Kay noticed a young man chatting to a group of his friends pointing to Zippy and his brother, laughing at them.

Kay never meant to eavesdrop, she just tuned her ears in a bit as they passed the group.

Thomas and his friends were planning to attack and beat up Zippy and his brothers, as he had gotten a beating from his dad for fighting with Bungle and his brothers and he wanted revenge.

When Kay got to the top table where her family sat and Bradley and her guards were all there with her.

Kay tapped Zippy on the back. "Zippy, who is that tall lad surrounded by a crowd of young men?"

"That is Thomas and his friends. They are the worst bullies in the pack, and they pick on me and my brothers about our names. He has been known to torment some of the girls, too."

Kay thought to Bradley, Did you know that boy, Thomas over there, is planning on attacking and beating my guards because he was punished by his father for fighting?

No honey, but he is a trouble maker in the pack. Many a time his father has been to see me asking my advice. He has reached the end of his tether with his son.