A White Tiger and The Wolf Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Fred just looked at him, shaking his head.

"Why didn't you just come to me when they took her? We could have organised a search and found her again."

"He said he would kill her if an attempt was made to rescue her replied Zack."

Riley and Eric were impressed; it had only took 5 mins to get him to talk and they had been trying to make him talk for over 2 hours.

"Do you know where they have her?" asked Bradley.

"She told me she met Johnson in the underground. He took her to a disused track on the old platform of 25 which leads under Park Avenue. This is where Lazlo has his private quarters and they are heavily guarded both day and night."

"No wonder we have never been able to find him," said Samuel.

"What you going to do?" asked Zack. "Please you have to help get her out of there! I know they will start hurting her soon; I was supposed to report in hours ago."

------------------------------------------------

In the underground Park Avenue Mansion

"Brownlow!" bellowed Lazlo, watching as Brownlow scurried over to him.

"Yes sir. How may I help you?"

"Have we heard anything from Parsons yet? It's way past the time I set for his reports."

"No, nothing," replied Brownlow.

Lazlo started to laugh. "Looks like I can have some fun then, after all. Go, bring her up here, but leave the cuffs on her wrists and ankles."

"No, No please don't do this to her she is an innocent, she doesn't deserve to be punished for her brothers failings", replied Brownlow.

Lazlo looked at Brownlow and then hit him hard. Brownlow fell back grabbing his stomach.

"You will go down and get Sally understand or you will be punished as well do I make myself clear", said Lazlo sternly.

Brownlow went out. He felt so sorry for Sally and wished with all his heart he wasn't going to do this but he had no choice.

Brownlow went down to the dungeon, to Sally's cell and unlocked the door.

Sally looked up. "Has my brother come for me?"

"I'm sorry Sally, but no he hasn't. I must take you to Lazlo now."

Sally started crying; she knew what that meant. She knew Lazlo would have her, because he told her that when he locked her down here.

Sally tried to hit Brownlow, but she had no strength left. She had been there for over a week, just living on bread and water. She was far too weak to fight.

Brownlow unlocked her from the wall and handcuffed her hands behind her back. He went to the cupboard in the far corner, and got the ankle cuffs which had a short chain between the cuffs so she would be able to walk.

Brownlow lead her out of the cell and up to Lazlo's office. He knocked on the door.

"Enter," said Lazlo. "Ahhhhh, Sally! There you are," he said, leering at her.

Sally was trembling; she was very scared.

"Lets go into the play room, shall we?" said Lazlo.

Lazlo led Sally into his Playroom. Sally looked around and became even more scared; the play room was like nothing she had ever seen before. She had read about some of these things online but had never ever seen any before.

There were all kinds of equipment in there were a person could be restrained and tortured; all sorts of whips and paddles on one side of the room, masks and ball gags and all sorts of vibrators and clamps and dildos, butt plugs; all sorts of things.

Sally started shaking really badly.

"It looks to me like your brother is not going to help me," said Lazlo, dark laughter behind his voice. "I have decided that it is time to get to know you a bit better, my dear."

Lazlo grabbed her and ripped her clothes off, exposing her underwear. Her bra was barely holding up her breasts, which were very large.

Sally had always had large breasts. They were 36FF and were firm to the touch.

Lazlo then got a pair of scissors and cut her bra and panties off her. He walked around her, admiring her nice shapely arse and her pussy, which was clean shaved. He then attached her cuffs to the ceiling via a long chain, which he pulled taught so she was hanging by her hands with her toes barely touching the floor.

"Oh God!" screamed Sally; it was pulling on her arms and her back.

"What you going to do to me?" she asked.

"I'm going to have a little fun with you, my dearest," he replied.

Lazlo went over to the long table, and returned to Sally, carrying a small ball gag and strapped it around her head.

He then attached two heavy Nipple clamps to her nipples.

Sally screamed as they hurt her very much, tears were running down her face.

Lazlo then went and got a butt plug. He dipped it in the pot of oil on the table, and then spread Sally's arse cheeks and worked it into her arse.

Sally by this time was sobbing, and trying to get him to stop. Her eyes were wide, and she was screaming a lot now.

Brownlow by this time was hammering on the door and trying to get to Sally he could hear her screaming and his cat was going mad he wanted to rescue his mate.

But the door was sealed and there was no way in.

Lazlo looked at the door and went over to it.

He then Yelled "CEASE THIS HAMMERING NOW BROWNLOW AND I WILL DEAL WITH YOU AFTER".

Lazlo went back to Sally he was having such fun; he loved making his women scream. The more they screamed, the harder his cock got.

He pulled the chain a bit, so Sally could now touch the floor. He then undid the ankle cuffs and attached a different leg restraint to her.

It was a spreader bar designed to keep her legs wide open.

He then ran his hand around her arse and started putting a finger in her pussy. Pushing it in and out he then added another one and then another till he had three fingers in her pussy and he started fucking her with his fingers. He could feel her getting wetter and wetter.

Sally was screaming; it hurt her so much, but her body was betraying her because she was getting very wet.

Lazlo could not take it anymore; he unfastened his pants and slid them off along with his under wear releasing his large cock. It was huge; about 11inches long.

He went round to the front of Sally and made her look at him.

"Do you like this cock, dear?" he asked.

Sally was in shock; she had never seen one that big before and knew this was going to hurt very much.

Lazlo grabbed one of her tits and pulled it a bit by the nipple clamp. Sally screamed. He then started walking forward till his huge cock was resting on her clit and then rubbed a bit up and down her pussy getting it wet.

Without warning he spread her cunt lips and drove his cock into Sally. Sally screamed and screamed; it hurt so much.

Lazlo proceeded to feed his cock into Sally, enjoying that fact that she was screaming.

He stopped just then and looked at Sally. "So, you are a virgin then. Well, after today you won't be, you will be my whore to use as I see fit."

Sally was mortified and crying buckets by now. Lazlo pulled his cock out a bit and then slammed it right back in to the hilt. Sally screamed; she felt her hymen rip and my god it hurt so much.

Lazlo rammed his cock in and out of Sally really hard, fucking her very fast and hard. He could feel her muscles tightening, and knew she was about to come so he started pulling her clit and rubbing it as he was fucking her.

Sally could feel a funny sensation going on inside her and knew something was about to happen. All of a sudden Sally clamped down on Lazlo's cock and she came on him really hard. It pushed Lazlo over the edge and he let go. his hot seed pumping all into her now dripping wet snatch.

When he had finished coming, he pulled out of her, leaving her hanging there with spunk running down her legs. Lazlo went to the downstairs bathroom and cleaned himself up.

"Brownlow!" he shouted.

Brownlow couldn't hold on to his cat much longer and he changed into a beautiful Black panther and charged at Lazlo and knocked him to the floor.

Lazlo grabbed a sword from off the wall to defend himself and struck at Brownlow.

They continued to fight for a while but in the end Lazlo made Brownlow submit to him by holding the sword by his throat.

"Now go in the playroom, and release the girl and get her cleaned up. I will want her later, so put her in the room next to mine and lock the door. Give her a bath robe to put on, but that is it. No more clothes, just the bath robe. Understand?"

"Yes sir I understand."

Brownlow went into the playroom. Poor Sally was hanging from the ceiling, and Brownlow could see the spunk running down her legs, along with a little blood.

Brownlow went to Sally and released her from the spreader bar and ankle restraints. He then removed the butt plug. Her gag was next and he then removed the chain and the handcuffs and nipple clamps. The blood rushed back into her nipples and the pain was terrible.

Sally collapsed into his arms, sobbing her heart out.

Brownlow now knew that Sally was his soul mate. He could feel it and had been feeling it all the time she was here. Brownlow let Sally cry for a bit. He hugged her rocking her a bit.

"Come on; let's go and get you cleaned up," he said. "Can you walk?"

Sally tried but she was very weak and tired. Brownlow picked her up and carried her upstairs.

Sally didn't know what it was about Brownlow, but somehow she felt safe in his arms. Brownlow took her into the room next to Lazlo's and straight into the bathroom. He put her down on the toilet and started running a bath for her.

Sally needed the loo and stood up and then sat down again and used the loo.

She was embarrassed that Brownlow was in the bathroom with her, but she was really too tired to care, and the bath he was drawing looked really lovely.

Brownlow added some radox relaxing crystals to the bath, and then stepped over to Sally.

"Can you get in yourself?" he asked.

Sally tried to stand again and walk, but found it hurt like mad so Brownlow picked her up and put her in the bath, helping her to lie down in it.

Brownlow went to leave her so she could have a bath in peace but Sally started to panic, as she didn't seem able to hold herself up in the bath.

"NO! Please don't go!" cried Sally

Brownlow took a deep breath; this was going to be torture for him. He must control himself.

He stripped down to his boxers and got in the bath behind Sally so he could support her. He washed her back and neck, while Sally did her front. Her nipples looked really sore where the clamps had bit into her.

Brownlow continued to wash Sally very carefully, as he knew she was still very sore from Lazlo assaulting her. He wished with all his heart he could take her away from here. But that was impossible. There were too many guards at the moment

Sally had gone very still and he looked at her and she had fallen asleep. He gently lifted her out of the bath, dried her and then wrapped her in the big lilac bath robe. He carried her into the bedroom, and laid her on the bed, pulling the covers over her.

He couldn't resist kissing her on her forehead. His cat was going mad; he wanted to mark her, but Arthur Brownlow knew it was not the time for that yet.

Going out of her room Brownlow decided that when Sally had rested a bit he would somehow get her out of here before tonight. Guards or no guards.

He knew he would have a slight chance when Brownlow went with some of his guards to the underworld meeting. He just had to time it right. There was no way he could leave his mate here and watch Lazlo have is wicked way Sally.

Brownlow left Sally locking the door and thinking as he walked away.

--------------------------------------------------

Meanwhile Back at the Wolf Pack

Fred, Bradley, and the elders were now back in the office. It had been decided that Zack and Crystal would be banished from pack lands, but until they got his sister back they would be kept here, in the holding cells.

Fred and Shane left Bradley's office together, and Bradley went to find Kay, leaving the elders in the office with Jason to come up with a plan to rescue Sally.

Bradley went to their room and found Kay there, pacing the floor.

"Honey, what on earth has got into you?" said Bradley, going to her to wrap his arms around her.

"Did you read the slip of paper attached to the will?" she asked.

"No; when you collapsed, I had Jason put all the papers back in the safe."

"So you don't know, then, how much money has now accumulated over the years from my grandfathers inheritance as well as the trust fund my parents set up for me."

"No honey, but I don't care how much money you have. I have a lot of money myself, but money doesn't make the person. It helps a lot, but I don't care how much you have."

"That's not the point Brad. I've inherited twenty million pounds and everyday the interest is been added to it. The longer time I leave it in the bank the more interest it accumulates."

"I know that honey it is the same for me you know."

"Brad, I have no idea what I'm going to do with this money. I have never had much, and have always struggled, even with basic expenses. When I was little Norman and Helen never gave us much but, we learned to make do. It's too much to cope with right now."

Then, as Bradley was holding her, stroking her hair and running his hands down her back, she started shaking.

Kay felt her skin getting hot again. Oh god, now what, she thought. She looked down at her arms and her skin was rippling under the surface.

Bradley had a fair idea what this meant and tried to calm down. Kay, he remembered her mom saying, she was to have her first shift with the New moon, which was tomorrow night.

Kay was now glowing again, and getting antsy, like something was starting to happen to her again.

Kay thought to her mom, Mom, where are you?

In my room, with your dad, honey. Why?

Mom can you and dad come to Bradley' s room now, please? Something is happening to me again.

Connie panicked grabbed John and they both materialised right in front of Kay and Bradley.

"Kay, honey, what is wrong?" asked John.

"Look, my skin is rippling! What does that mean and I'm getting hot; very hot."

"Your body is getting ready to shift, and your tiger is impatient to put in an appearance. Tomorrow is the new moon, and we will have a ceremony. After, you will shift for the first time."

Bradley was holding Kay the whole time her dad and mom were explaining things to her.

"Are you alright, though- apart from the heat and the rippling?" asked Connie.

"Yes, although I'm a bit worried about the amount of my inheritance. It seems an awful lot of money to me."

"Oh honey, your grandfather wanted you to have everything he never had himself, he wanted you to never have to struggle through life like he did. This is why we set up the trust fund, as well as the inheritance your grandfather left you so you could have anything you wanted. I have missed so much of your childhood, I wanted to make sure you were covered in the future. Please don't be upset; just accept it, and think of ways you can use it to your advantage."

"Alright, mom. I will," replied Kay.

Connie and John left, Bradley lifting Kay into his arms and carried her towards the bed, where he proceeded to made sweet passionate love to her.

To be continued...

-----------------------------------

Please leave feedback and ask me about anything you want.