A White Tiger and The Wolf Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mmmmmm, thought Kay. Maybe it is time to teach him a lesson in front of the whole pack.

What you got in mind Kay? asked Bradley.

Well it would have to be humiliating enough for him and his gang to suffer a bit.

You say his father has tried beating him and grounding him to no avail and he is still misbehaving.

Yes, Peter has tried everything with him. Last year we locked him in the holding cells for a week as I found him trying to fondle one of the younger girls in kitchen.

Can you summon his father here? I have an idea.

Bradley looked round the room and spotted Peter Bennett chatting to Eric Shuttleworth, along with the other boy's parents.

Peter , Donald, Tyler, David and Arnold, Bradley spoke to their minds. Can you come over here? My mate has an idea on how to control your unruly sons.

Yes, my Alpha. they replied. We would be grateful for the help.

Peter and the others got up and went over to Bradley and Kay. Bradley told them about the conversation Kay had overheard and she had an idea on how to punish Thomas and his friends.

Peter was wondering what was going to happen.

"Everyone, have I your permission to punish Thomas and his friends?" asked Kay.

"Yes my Alpha," they all replied. "We are all at the end of tethers with our children; nothing we do seems to make a scrap of difference."

"I promise you by the end of this evening they will think again before bullying someone."

Thomas was standing to the side of the hall, chatting to his friends Dean, Seth, Brian and Ned, thinking on how to get Zippy and his brother's away from their parents and the Alphas so they could have a little fun with them.

All of a sudden Thomas and his friends found they could not move they were all frozen together as they were.

By this time everyone had finished eating and was wondering what was happening. Most of the Black Wolf Pack knew about Thomas and the rest of his friends bullying the younger members of the pack as it as been their children on the receiving end of the attacks.

Kay had done her trick and frozen them. Kay asked some of the guards to remove the middle tables to the side of the hall. She then made a plastic sheet appear in the middle of the dinning room. Next five sets of stocks appeared in the centre of the sheet.

"Zippy, you and Bungle go over there and bring Thomas to the centre of the room."

Zippy and Bungle picked up Thomas by his shoulders and his feet, as he was still frozen.

Bradley had his betas move the rest of the boys to the centre of the room.

One by the one, the boys were stripped to their underwear and put in the stocks.

Kay unfroze the boys and she could hear them, shouting to be released.

Bradley and most of the pack were wondering what was going to happen.

Kay thought to Charlie in the kitchen, Have we got any rotten vegetables, or, if not, can you bring into the dining hall all the old eggs from last week we were going to throw out?

Yes, my Alpha. What are you going to do with them?

I suggest you stay and watch; this will be fun for some but not for others, said Kay.

Mom can you help me with this as your power are more controlled than mine, said Kay.

Of course honey, I have an idea to punish these lad's and teach them a lesson they will never forget.

Kay thought to Bradley, Mom is going to probe their minds and find out exactly what they have been doing.

Will they know she is doing it? Bradley asked.

No, mom has a way of retrieving memories without a person knowing.

Connie stood up and looked directly at the stocks all at once she started glowing red and the temperature in the room started to rise. Connie went into a trance like state for ten minutes and then come back to herself. Whatever she had read in their minds had made her very angry; she was still glowing and was visibly restraining herself.

Connie was in fact furious; these boys had not only been fighting Zippy and his brothers but had also been bullying younger wolves for the last 8 yrs of their lives.

"Bradley, who is little Janey?" asked Connie.

Bradley looked to Jason. "Go bring Julie here and her daughter; they should be in the medical centre."

Jason replied, "Yes my Alpha, I will be right back."

Janey was a young woman; she was now 20yrs old and had stopped talking when she was little. No matter what the doctors had tried, no one could get her to talk. She still had therapy sessions every day; without them, she would try to kill herself again.

Jason arrived back with Julie and her daughter, and they sat down by the boy's parents.

Janey looked very scared, like she wanted to run away and hide. She then noticed Thomas and his gang in stocks in the middle of the room. She started shaking.

Julie saw what was happening to her daughter. "Please my Alpha, can I take her away from them. She is getting very scared."

Kay turned around to Julie and Janey and said, "We are going to punish Thomas and his gang, and after today I guarantee that they will never harm anyone ever again."

Connie turned to Janey and spoke to her mind.

Janey, I know what Thomas and his gang did to you when you were 14yrs old. I lifted it from his memory. You need to trust me; I'm going to help you. I promise that they will never get to do this to anyone, ever again.

Janey spoke to Connie in her mind. They tied me up and put me in a hole in the ground with just my head sticking out for what seemed like hours, but I think it was about 3 hours I was threatend and teased no end. They told me there were going to keep me there forever. They stripped in front of me changed into their wolves and licked my face all over and pissed on me. it was horrible. Thomas told me if I didn't do as they say from then on I would regret it and they would use my body for their own ends.

I know Janey they seem proud of what they did to you. Do you want to get your revenge on them now?

I will blind fold them so they cannot see who does what to them, as there are a number of people they have abused over the years, not just you.

Promise me that he won't see that it is me.

No he won't know. I promise, answered Connie.

Janey was still very scared but she wanted to get her revenge more than anything. She had never been able to hug her father since she was 14yrs, and knew that he was hurting as much as her.

Connie thought to John, can you block their senses so they, cannot, hear, smell or see what is happening to them.

Honey what you going to do with them? asked John.

Kay has asked for my assistance during this punishment. We are going to teach these boys a lesson they will never forget.

Kay thought to Bradley. We are going to mask their senses now so they will not be able to tell who does what to them.

Can you ask the pack in a minute for anyone who wishes to help punish these boys to stand up? Mom believes there are quite a number of the pack that these lads have bullied and abused over the years, and it is only fair that they get justice done and maybe getting them to dish out the punishment might help a lot of them come to terms with what theses lads did.

Yeah, just let me know when you are ready and I will ask the pack.

"Ok John, go ahead," said Connie.

John looked at the lads locked in the stocks and first took away their sense of smell.

The lads started shouting, "HEY I CANNOT SMELL ANYTHING!"

"HEY NEITHER CAN I!"

Then he took their Hearing.

"HEY," shouted Arnold. "I CANNOT HEAR ANYTHING!"

Then John took away their sight now they couldn't hear, smell or see anything any more.

By this time the boys were all scared and wondered what was going to happen to them.

Bradley stood up and addressed the pack.

"I want you to witness these young lad's punishment. They are being punished, because of what they did to young Janey when she was 14yrs and also the systematically bullying of all the younger members of this pack," he said.

"I want all the members who have been attacked or abused by these lads to stand up and come forward."

There was quite a few young men as well as young girls. All of which were between 18 and 22yrs old now, some of them had been bullied since they were children.

Kay gave the kids in the hall the eggs and told them to throw them at Thomas and his gang. They thought it was great fun when they had finished all the eggs. Jessica waved her hand and said a few odd words all of a sudden all the boys were covered in red tomatoes that smelt awful.

Kay thought to her dad can you give them back their sense of smell just so they can smell how bad they stink and then remove it when we get to Janey's bit of revenge.

Yes of course honey gosh you are evil you know, he thought chuckling.

The boys started to be able to smell some something terrible and they realised it was coming from them.

"OH MY GOD," shouted Thomas, "THIS STUFF STINKS".

The boys could now smell themselves and didn't like it much. They tried to squirm out of the stocks but where held tight and there was no escape from the smell.

Then Kay had all the children under the age of 18 removed from the hall and they went to play and get cleaned up. The boys parents each had a riding crop in their hands by this time given to them by Connie. Each father gave their lad 10 smacks with the riding crop.

It was now time for the older girls including Janey to get their revenge.

Kay thought to her dad, ok dad remove their sense of smell again.

John removed their sense of smell again so they wouldn't know who was going to punish them next.

Charlotte walked in the hall followed by Isobel and between them they carried a small black pot with some orange goo in it. They were carrying in on poles; it seemed a strange way to carry a pot.

Something weird was going on that was for sure because a few of the magical council and a few of the Royal guards started holding their privates and wincing.

They put the pot on the table and stood away from it. Next Kay gave the five girls a heavy duty pair of gloves.

"Put them on," Kay said.

Bradley was very curious about what was in the pot; it had a weird smell. He only went to get a bit closer to smell it and then John grabbed him to stop him.

"I wouldn't go to near that stuff if I were you," he said.

"Why not?" said Bradley.

"Well about 100yrs ago Connie was having problems in her pride with young boys and their teasing, and Isobel made this stuff up and poured it on the boys and my god, it had some very strange results," John replied.

"What on earth is it?" asked Bradley.

"If I'm not mistaken my daughter is about to explain to everyone exactly what it is," replied John.

Kay asked for quiet and everyone stopped talking.

"You might be wondering what this stuff is inside this bowl. Well it is the final punishment for these boys. This stuff is called Stinging Sap and it does exactly what the name suggests it does. When it comes in contact with the skin it stings and the longer it is on the more painful it becomes. It won't wash off. The only way to stop the sting is by applying the antidote.

Oh my god, thought Bradley, That sounds painful

"Mom did I explain it right?" whispered Kay

"Yeah honey, great job."

"The maximum time for this kind of punishment is 12 hours to 1 day; after that, it can be dangerous, because the skin will be getting raw," Connie said.

Kay turned to the parents and asked them if they agreed to this kind of punishment being administered. They all agreed, as they had tried everything else on their boys.

"This potion wont harm them permanently, will it?" asked Peter.

"No it isn't permanent, and the level of pain is uncomfortable, lingering on the boy's minds always but it won't do any permanent damage. It is just to make them think about what they did to the young members of the pack", replied Connie.

"Janey, make sure none of this stuff gets on your skin," Charlotte said and handed her a glass beaker.

Janey dipped it in the stinging sap and waited to be told what to do.

Once the beaker was full, Kay said, "Go and pour it onto his cock; this is the best place for maximum effect."

Janey turned a bright shade of red, and went straight to Thomas. She poured the entire contents into his under pants.

Next it was Georgina's turn and she poured hers down Ned's under pants. Then Angel poured her beaker down Seth's pants and then Marcia poured hers on Brian's dick but she made sure she got his balls as well as he had made suck his cock when she was younger.

And last, but no means least, Heather poured the last beaker on Dean's.

Connie then chanted some strange words and then said in English so that everyone understood that the punishment will last 12 hours and no matter how much they try to get it off or how hard they rubbed themselves the stinging will just get worse.

John removed the spell keeping their senses blocked and everyone waited to see what would happen.

The boy's started getting their senses back the first thing they noticed was they were still in stocks and how they all still smelt terrible.

Then they started feeling where their fathers had hit them on their backs and legs.

Then the stinging sap must of kicked in because Thomas started squirming.

"Oh god! Please let us out of here, I need to go wash. Something is stinging my privates."

Then the other boys started feeling the sting and asked to be released.

"PLEASE MY ALPHA, I'M SORRY PLEASE, PLEASE LET US OUT! THIS IS HURTING BAD!" shouted Thomas.

Everyone in the hall started laughing the boys were squirming that much.

The boys were released from the stocks and they all ran out of the hall.

Kay and her mom and Isobel started cleaning up the mess using magic so no one would come in contact with any stinging sap that was on the plastic sheet.

Bradley dismissed everyone.

The fathers agreed it was a good punishment for their sons; if this stinging sap didn't stop their bad behaviour the only other option would be banishment for their boys.

As Bradley and Kay were walking into the kitchen they could hear the boys screaming in the communal shower, trying to stop the effects of the stinging sap.

"Who invented that potion in the first place?" asked Bradley.

"Isobel did on mom's order's because mom hates bullies and won't stand for it in her pride. Since the incident that happened 100 years ago there has never been a bully in her pride. The men remember what happened and there is no way any body would want to go through it twice."

They had just got to the kitchen when Peter Bennett came in.

"My Alphas, on behalf of us all we thank you for your just punishment of our sons, and I want you to know that we will not interfere with this punishment. I would also like to apologise to Julie and Janey. I had no idea what Thomas did to Janey and I feel I owe them some form of apology," said Peter.

Bradley was the first to speak.

"We will pass the message on to Julie and Janey for you. At the moment Janey is in a counselling session with Connie and Isobel," said Bradley.

"Thank you, once again," Peter said, and then left.

Kay was chuckling to herself; she could just make out Thomas in the garden, screaming to his friends to go to the waterfall and sit in the cold water as it would help.

"Hey, what are you laughing at?" asked Bradley.

"I just overheard Thomas and his gang saying that if they sat in the cold water by the waterfall it would help."

"Well it will cool them down, won't it?" Bradley asked.

"Actually, it won't no matter what they do. It won't make a difference," replied Kay.

"It will keep stinging, no matter what they do, until Isobel gives them the antidote. Even the antidote is not pleasant, as it will send their privates bright yellow for a week while it cools down the area. Even if they shift into wolf form it will still be bright yellow."

"Oh my god, that is a terrible punishment, they will be humiliated and laughed at everywhere they go," Bradley said. "They won't forget this in a hurry."

"Now can I get a drink please?" asked Kay.

She was just drinking her apple juice when Jason came in.

"Fred has arrived and wants to see Parsons."

"Show Fred into my office I will be there shortly."

Bradley grabbed Kay and gave her a hug and a kiss, the kiss lasting a bit longer than normal because Bradley was feeling horny for Kay again.

Bradley went off to the office and Kay went to their room to check her email and to rest a bit; she still felt tired.

-------------------------------------------------

In The Office.

Bradley entered the office and saw Fred and his head Beta sitting there. The Beta's name was Shane.

"Welcome to The Black Wolf Pack, my friend," said Bradley.

Fred got up and shook Bradley's hand, and Shane followed suit.

"Bradley I'm ashamed that a member of my pack has turned traitor and was going to assist our enemy."

"I know Fred I was gob smacked when I knew he was from your pack. We have been friends for years."

"My men have spoken to Parsons; it seems they have his sister and told him he had to help get Kay and her brother, Paul, out or she would die at the hands of Lazlo after he had his fun with her."

"That is still no excuse! He should have come to me, and we would have sorted it out somehow," replied Fred.

"Well, the situation has got a little bit more complicated."

"What do you mean Brad?"

"A young girl in our pack is claiming him as her mate, and tried to release him; she shot two guards in the process."

"Oh god! This situation just keeps getting worse, doesn't it?" said Fred.

Bradley thought to the pack elders Samuel and George. Where are you at the moment?

In the medical centre. they replied.

What you doing there?

We were asking Isobel about the stinking sap she used on the boy's... just making sure it will do no permanent damage to them as they are in agony already.

Fine; can you come to my office, the both of you? Fred is here and we need to decide what to do with Zack and Crystal.

On our way, Alpha.

Bradley spoke to Fred explaining he had sent for George and Sam, the pack elders.

Presently there was a knock on the door.

"Enter," said Bradley.

George and Sam sat down next to Fred and Shane.

"Right, we need to decide what we are going to do with these two."

"First," said Fred. "I would like to see him."

"Yes, of course," replied Bradley.

With that they all got up and went down to the holding cells.

When they got there Riley was just coming out of his cell and was holding the whip he had been using on Parsons.

"Did he tell you anything?" asked Bradley.

"No, nothing. Just that he had no choice," replied Riley.

Just then Eric came out of Crystal's cell.

"Alpha, Crystal says that she only came to help her mate. She wasn't contacted by Lazlo, just that she couldn't leave her soul mate in the cells," said Eric.

"Bradley, may I talk to Zack, please?" asked Fred

"Yes, of course," replied Bradley.

Riley opened the door, and led them into Parson's cell.

He was hanging from the ceiling with whip mark all over his back and legs.

This was not much for a werewolf; they are able to endure a good whipping and still have enough strength to heal themselves afterwards.

Fred stood in front of Zack and said just one word.

"WHY?"

Zack had tears in eyes as he looked at his alpha; he knew he had let him down, and what he had planned to do was help the enemy kidnap the Princess. He knew there was nothing he could do that would put things right for him, or for Crystal, but he had to try and talk to his Alpha as he didn't want to be exiled- or worse killed.

"They have her Fred. Lazlo has Sally, and he will torture and kill her if I don't help him."

Sally had just turned 19, and since his parents were killed he had been responsible for her.