Aaron's Boss Lady

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Aaron laid his head upon her hairy mount, nuzzling into her bristling bush, drinking in its scent with each breath. He was stiff as wood, and his balls ached for release, but he knew better than to ask for it. It was clear who was on top and it was only her pleasure that mattered. He felt her grab his hair and she jerked his head back to make him look up at her.

"I would like to come at least once more Aaron, but you must arouse me first. To do so you must lick my anus. It never fails to excite me after prolonged stimulation and it also serves to establish our positions relative to each other. Now look at it!"

She raised her knees to her breast and parted her legs wide to present herself to the fullest. He looked below her cunt to her broad pink vortex with the black hole at its center. It twitched and puckered in anticipation of the attentions of his tongue. He noticed she was a bit soiled, brown smears and flecks lodged in the seams and creases. He shuddered and drew back from it, kneeling arm's length from her. He glanced up to meet her withering leer.

"I sense your reluctance Aaron, but your choice is clear cut. Would you rather lick my asshole clean or those of vicious felons? Your erection betrays you. You are but one of many who has been enslaved at his first taste of me. The loving care of my anus will be one of your most important duties in your new position in the firm. I think you will like it once you start, but if not so be it. You will do it unless you would rather become the cell block bitch boy. Now get your tongue in there and get busy!"

He leaned in, trembling, reaching out with his tongue. As he pressed forward to get the first taste his face was buried in her cunt with his nose up her vagina. His immersion in her womanhood brought a feeling of helpless surrender and he lapped at her hole with a tender worship, finding the taste of her far sweeter than he had dared imagine. She moaned in enjoyment and grabbed his hair to draw him in harder. Fear of prison vanished, and his only thought came to be of pleasing her. Her soft sounds of growing delight filled him with worshipful joy and he used his probing tongue to seek out every trace of her soiling. When he had cleaned her outer parts, he probed his tongue into the black hole and it slid in deep. More was lodged there, and he swabbed it away with his wriggling organ. And that wriggling made her gasp and begin a rhythmic clenching of her orifice as her arousal mounted. Spurred on, he probed all the deeper and wriggled all the harder. But she made him continue until his tongue tired and his efforts flagged.

She murmured her frustration and swiveled the chair a bit. He heard a desk drawer open and then there was a fierce sting across his back as the whip she withdrew from it bit him. No words were needed. He fought his tongue fatigue and redoubled his efforts until she softened and moaned in pleasure. His tongue did soon tire again and again there was the sting of the lash, harder and three times. Fear of the whip and the specter of prison drove him to supreme efforts and he plunged his tongue in, straining for every millimeter of penetration.

Eva relaxed, immersed in her enjoyment for a while, marveling at the depths his tongue had reached within her. She had no doubt he would be an exceptional slave, but she should never let on that this was so if she was to get the most from him. Finally, her arousal peaked, and she grabbed his forelock, rolled her hips and pulled him up to feed him her clit again.

Orgasm rocked her once more in mere moments and she gushed, and he swallowed. But after a brief savoring she shoved his head back down and pressed her anus to his lips. He set to work in her orifice suppressing all fatigue in desperation, wondering what it would take to finally satisfy this lustful goddess. His tongue tired again, lashes rained down merciless and again he drove himself beyond the limit of endurance until she showed her readiness to come once more and he set to work on her orb with an urgency born of terror.

Her third and final orgasm tore a bestial snarl from her and with a convulsive shudder and copious gushing she went limp and lapsed into a stupor of utter satisfaction. Aaron laid his head once again over her mount feeling mingled fear, relief and profoundest adoration. He could feel it, the effect of ingesting quantities of her essence setting in. She pushed him back and grabbed his hair, jerking his head up so he faced her. Her expression was serene yet stern.

"You have passed the first test but barely Aaron. You have given me a modicum of satisfaction but the threat of prison hangs over you still. Much more will be required of you if you hope to get deliverance from that fate. It is time for you to suffer punishment for your lustful and brutal treatment of my poor niece."

There was a bookcase in the wall behind her chair. She opened the pencil drawer of her desk and to bookcase swung open, revealing itself as a secret door. Beyond it Aaron could see a chamber with walls lined in gray stone and a floor of polished black granite tile. Eva stood, shoved her chair out of the way and gave him a sharp gouge in the behind with one of her spike heeled boots by way of propelling him through the doorway.

"You will crawl to the punishment that awaits you Aaron! Now move!"

With more heel gouges and kicks she urged him into the chamber until he knelt in its center. Festooning the walls was an assortment of whips hanging on hooks, every size and style imaginable and obviously of the highest quality. And there were other things too, some things he recognized as sex toys and instruments of torture, other things he could not identify but knew to be meant to inflict punishment. There was a throne-like black leather chair along one wall. Eva spoke.

"My company specializes in the finest leathers and you have seen those we exhibit publicly. Here before you are the products we sell more secretively to a very select clientele. They are beautifully crafted as you can see but, more importantly, they are all designed to inflict maximal pain with every lash. Your punishment will include a sampling of each as well as an introduction to the other instruments you see. All will serve to make you regret your despicable behavior."

There was a block and tackle hanging from the ceiling above him and she went to where its rope was hitched to a cleat on the wall and lowered the pulley toward him. There were manacles attached and she clamped them onto his wrists, the took the rope in hand and hauled him aloft with her strong arms. Then she took a spreader bar and attached it to his ankles, so his legs were spread three feet apart and finally clamped his genitals between the jaws of a wooden vise, so they projected exposed and vulnerable.

Then the door of the chamber opened, and Heidi entered, now naked save for black stiletto knee boots. Her nudity revealed her as a budding amazon, soon to be like onto her aunt. A vindictive leer lit up her face. Eva welcomed her and then addressed Aaron once more.

"I daresay Heidi has earned the right to participate in your punishment. She has shown a precocious talent for cruelty that makes me proud. And you have defiled and degraded her, and her vengeance is close at hand. I almost pity you!"

Aaron hung helpless and terrified, but his erection persisted at the sight of the two naked vengeful goddesses with eyes alight in lascivious cruelty. They both looked at his jutting cock, shook their heads, rolled their eyes and spoke one contemptuous word in unison: "Men!" Eva elaborated.

"Even under these circumstances you cannot suppress your lust and prevent that filthy organ you treasure so from being an inviting target. So, let's begin. Heidi! Choose your whip! Why don't you give your attention to that organ of his since you were the one who had to endure being violated by it. And those balls that generate his lust should get their fair share as well. I will see to the rest of him."

The women went to where the whips hung. Heidi chose a six-foot snake whip and Eva selected a long bullwhip. Heidi positioned herself in front of him and whirled the whip above her head for a few turns while Eva went behind him to stand some dozen feet away. He heard a whooshing sound from behind and at that moment Heidi flicked her wrist. Both lashes struck at once, Eva's bullwhip wrapping around him, searing a stripe across his chest, while Heidi's whip struck with precision on his glans. A scream was torn from him and seconds later both lashes struck again, the bullwhip striping his belly, Heidi's hitting his helpless balls.

The flogging continued, remorseless, relentless, Eva switching whips after twenty lashes with each style, the cat o' nine, the knout, a thin wicked horse whip and on to others. But Heidi was content with her snake, her gleaming eyes fixed upon his tormented junk as she turned his most tender flesh black and blue. His screams and howls of torment echoed in the chamber until he just hung sobbing in resigned despair. That seemed to sate them, and the whips went silent. Eva came around to stand in front of him and looked with approval upon Heidi's handiwork.

"Excellent my child! Are you as horny as I am? Nothing gets me going like a good whipping administered upon a richly deserving male. But you have sacrificed much more than I to lure him to his fate so it's only fitting you have first pleasure from him."

She lowered him to the floor. Heidi went to take her place in the chair, settling in with ankles resting on the arms, exhibiting her flaxen haired cunt and below it the pink pucker of her anus. Eva let out enough rope to allow her to drag him across the floor by his hair to where Heidi waited, fondling herself in anticipation. When he knelt before her she grabbed his hair and pulled his face close to her crotch. She spoke with loathing and contempt.

"I still have your cum up my ass you pig. I've been feeling it squishing around inside of me for quite a while and it's been very annoying. But I've been saving it for you. If I do say so myself I must turn you on quite a bit because you sure did shoot a big load in there. And before we move on to other things you're going to suck it out of me and swallow it. Now get down there and put your lips around my asshole loser!"

He hesitated, repulsed by the thought of this degradation but Eva gave him a kick and a stern reminder.

"Perhaps you would prefer to suck the assholes of multiple felons. That could surely be arranged and soon!"

Resignation set in. His choices in life now seemed fearfully limited and far better it was to suck the anus of this beauty and submit to whatever indignities these cruel goddesses might have in mind. Despite what Heidi demanded the scent of her cunt made his head spin and he hoped she would make him lick it once he had done his duty. With a sigh, he leaned in and circled her orifice with his lips. She pressed down to expel the semen and her anus flared and bulged between his lips.

"Suck!" He heard her say and he obeyed. The befouled cum filled his mouth. Then it was "Swallow!" Again, he complied, gagging slightly. But he got his reward upon her next command: "Lick me and make me come!"

He leaned in again to lap at her cunt and ingest her essence, thinking he must go slowly as he had upon Eva's first lesson, but she grabbed his hair and shoved her pubis against his mouth. He knew then she must be at the razor's edge of orgasm, so he sought her clit and put his tongue to it. Barely a minute served to set her off. She writhed and lurched, then let out a series of shrieks, thrusting her pelvis with each one as she tore at his hair in her ecstasy. Then she went all soft and released her grip, feet flopping to the floor.

Eva laughed. "Nothing like a good sound whipping to get a girl charged up, eh Heidi? Do you think your dear, doting aunt might have a turn with him now?"

Heidi yielded the throne to Eva who settled in with her long legs dangling over the arms. She shoved Aaron's face into her cunt and he set about satisfying her with skills he was learning quickly. Three orgasms later she gave out a contented sigh and shoved him away, then addressed him.

"This will suffice for today Aaron. I will say you now may have hope of escaping prison if you continue to serve us satisfactorily. But this was only a preliminary introduction and much rigor lies ahead of you. Your position is precarious. I will put Heidi in charge of your training. You will be the first slave she trains but I have complete faith in her. She is the very image of her mother, my dear departed sister, who I mourn every day. But my sister raised her right. Now off to his cell with him Heidi."

Heidi gave him some sharp kicks. "Crawl to your cell! Move!"

He groveled out the door of the chamber into Eva's office again. With kicks and harsh commands Heidi guided him to another door in the office wall. She opened it and urged him through with gouges from her sharp heels. He found himself in a long corridor with a dozen doors along its walls. Each was made of iron with a small grate near the top. She propelled him to a door half way down on the right and opened it. Inside it was a six by eight box with a shower stall with toilet mounted in the wall on the left end and on the right a thin foam mattress on the floor and a skimpy blanket. He rose to his knees and stared inside.

"Here is your new home. It is vacant because it's previous occupant proved to be so pleasing at his duties one of Mistress Eva's clients purchased him. Perhaps this will be your fate too; or perhaps another less pleasant prison awaits you. Time will tell. I see you are still quite erect despite all that has befallen you here. This is an encouraging sign. Your purpose in life is now to give pleasure to any woman to whom you are assigned. You will be a more pleasing slave if your attentions are born of passion and desire. Now crawl inside and get some sleep. I'll be coming for you bright and early tomorrow and your training will begin in earnest. An alarm will wake you half an hour before I arrive. You will then see to your grooming and hygiene and be waiting on your knees."

He groveled into the cell. She gave him one more kick by way of saying good night. The cell door slammed, and the bolt was thrown, bringing a sense of the hopelessness of his predicament. Cruel imprisonment of one kind or another was his only foreseeable future and the lesser of the evils was surely enslavement by these cruel, lustful and depraved women. He lay in the darkness, each breath bringing the scent of pussy to his nostrils and to his own surprise he found his hand had strayed to his cock, which had remained erect throughout his ordeal. And though fear hung like a cloud over him he found himself looking forward to the morning when, no doubt, he would again find his face buried deep in a ravenous cunt.

Cursing himself, he tore his hand from his shaft and curled up in a fetal position to try and sleep. He was also exhausted from the rigors of the day and somehow drifted off. But some time later he half awoke from lurid dreams of profound intimacies with Heidi and Eva's exquisite bodies to find himself lying on his side and stroking his organ. Full wakefulness came too late. He felt ejaculation welling up and moaned in pleasurable release as heavy spurts of cum sullied the mattress. There was nothing to do but lie still and avoid rolling in it as stark terror gripped his heart at the consequences of its being discovered by Heidi in the morning. Drained, shamed and still exhausted he slept again.

A sharp buzzing awoke him, and a blinding light filled the cell. He rose and used the toilet, then showered, finding soap and a razor on a shelf in the stall. He shaved with extra care, sensing his captors would be offended if a stubbly chin was pressed into their tender woman parts.

He took his place on his knees facing the door. He heard the bolt being opened, the door swung aside and there stood Heidi, naked as before save for her boots and a black leather belt from which hung a short thick whip. She carried two small bowls, one containing water, the other a kind of porridge or mush. She laid them on the floor in front of him and commanded he eat and drink. He bent down to eat like a dog and she chuckled wickedly, putting her foot on the back of his head to hold it over the mush bowl, making sure he ate all of it.

He finished, knelt up straight and looked at her standing in her nude splendor. Male nature took its course and his cock rose. She looked at him, lip curled in contempt. He had covered the mattress with the blanket in the vain hope of avoiding discovery of his masturbation but could not keep his eyes from straying toward it and blushing. Heidi gave him a piercing, knowing glare and kicked the blanket aside to reveal the oozing puddle.

He cowered but then furtively glanced upward to find a look of sneering contempt on her face. She shook her head, rolled her eyes in disdain and took hold of her whip.

"My aunt and my mother have always told me you men are all alike and are incapable of thinking with anything other than your cocks. We have proof positive here. The consequences of this will be severe and during your punishment you will have ample time to ponder whether or not your little bit of paltry pleasure was worth it. Before we proceed to the chamber you will suck up the mess you have made and by way of getting things started you will take this!'

Without warning, she delivered a fierce backhand stroke of the whip to his glans. It put him on the floor, curled up fetal in pain and with kicks and gouges from her heels she urged him to suck his pool of slime from the mattress. Then she made him grovel down the corridor and out through the door into Eva's office where her aunt was already at work, talking on the phone to a customer. She hung up as they approached, and Heidi made him stop and kneel before Eva's desk. She reported his behavior.

"Aunt Eva I'm afraid he had a little "hand party" last night and made a mess on the mattress."

Eva regarded him with a cold but amused contempt.

"Well dear child, I leave it to you to punish this unearned pleasure and you know how to prevent such foolishness hereafter, do you not? Punish and train him until lunch time. Then he can spend the afternoon under my desk, so I can check his progress."

She pressed the button that made the bookcase door swing open and Heidi pointed with her whip in silent command that he enter the chamber. He groveled inside, terrified at the cruel punishment that was sure to be inflicted.

Heidi reached down to grab his hair and guided him to a low table along the wall. There were leather restraints attached to the corners and a wide belt across the middle. She made him lie face up on it, fastened his wrists and ankles, then drew the belt tight across his waist so he lay bound tight, helpless and at her mercy, of which he knew there would be none. She cackled in anticipation, fondling his junk with mock tenderness.

"These things are so sensitive and so precious to you are they not? I've never had a slave tied down like this and alone with me before, but I have watched my aunt in action several times and I know what to do."

She went to a shelf on the wall nearby and picked up a dark wooden box that sat upon it, then laid the box down on a small stand that sat beside the table. She opened the box and a cruel gleam came to her eyes.

"In here Aaron is everything the heart can desire for inflicting torment upon the male organs. If I use them all properly I'll bet I can break your will and make you ready to move on to the next phase of your enslavement without even having to employ the whips. Now how shall I begin?"

She reached into the box and withdrew a steel device resembling a clam shell. It had four thumb screws, two for tightening the jaws and two in the rounded part. She held it before his eyes.