Aaron's Boss Lady

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eva cackled wickedly, dropped to her knees behind him, took his hips in a tight grip with both hands, digging in her sharp nails, and pressed the glans to Aaron's tender virgin anus. One hard thrust drove the big glans past the sphincter.

When Eva mounted him, and pressed the cock to his hole Aaron knew his was at the mercy of a woman to whom taking a man this way was a matter of routine. He felt a tearing agony at Eva's merciless thrust and let out a scream that faded into a whimper. It felt as of a tree trunk had been forced into him and seconds later her second thrust drove the shaft inches deeper. He cried out again, begging for mercy. Her answer was another plunging thrust, followed by more in quick succession, each tearing a scream from him, driving the cock in inch by inch until, at last, he felt the tickle of her bush.

Eva withdrew until just the glans remained in him and then began to fuck him, her powerful hips and thighs rolling and gyrating. The bulb within her pulsed against clit and G spot, building her arousal toward orgasm. The deflowering of new slaves was her favorite pleasure and on she reserved for herself. The tender piece of ass she now ravaged was a rare treat. Knowing well how to make the most of it she approached the brink but held herself there, awaiting the moment that would trigger seismic climax.

Aaron felt the pain diminish as he was stretched and was soon surprised by the pleasure that took its place. Instead of dreading each of Eva's thrusts he found himself yearning for the next and rocked back and forth to match the rhythm of Eva's rutting. He felt a hot itch within him and then a searing pleasure in his loins as he erupted in thick creamy spurts on the fine mahogany desk top. He let out a long, quavering moan of helpless delight and surrender.

This was Eva's trigger, that sweetest sound of male surrender and unmanning. She let out a shriek of ecstasy that tailed off into a tigress snarl. She melted, reeling sideways to the desk top, taking Aaron with her as more spurts shot from him. They lay like spoons, Aaron still impaled.

For Eva all was contentment and satisfaction, a warm glow. But Aaron felt a withering shame and humiliation, a sense of being forever unmanned, this worsened by having to admit to himself he would want it again, would always yearn for that pleasure, beg and plead, submit to any degradation so that he might again be taken.

Eva withdrew her cock, stood up, put her booted foot on Aaron's neck and raised her hands high in triumph, flaunting her big jutting dick. Cheers and applause rang out. Then she stooped, grabbed him by the hair pulled him to his knees and made him first suck the cock clean and then lap up the cum he had splattered all over the desktop.

Eva made a gesture of invitation and several of the strongest young women seized him bodily and carried him over to a large coffee table set in front on one of the couches. Some of the women contributed their stockings, which were used to tie him down spread eagled by the wrists and ankles. Then a hefty young black woman stood up on the table with his head between her feet, leered down at him, hiked up her skirt to reveal her nappy cunt and squatted down to press it over his face. There was no doubting what she wanted and her put his tongue to work. She was oozing wet and randy from witnessing the spectacle of his deflowering and came quickly and hard, gushed his mouth full, then went limp and tottering in her afterglow. Two women helped her onto the couch to recover herself and a tall slender blonde took her place and he satisfied her as well.

One by one the women mounted him to be serviced. None wore panties, each had her wet pussy ready. It continued until each woman had her turn with him. His face was caked with the amber ooze from their cunts and his belly felt full from their gushes of salt-sweet cum. His face was wiped off with a towel and then it was time for work and all took their leave to sit at their desks. Eva led him to her desk and put him under it, so he could serve her for the rest of the day. Aaron's desire and longing soon returned because of his ingestion of so much female essence and his cock swelled painfully within the spiked chastity restraint. His balls began to ache again, and he was overcome by his feelings for Eva and served her with passion. He resolved to express those feeling.

At day's end Eva backed her chair away from the desk so he could emerge, and he made bold to speak. His voice quivered.

"M...M...Ms. Braun?"

An annoyed, impatient reply: "What is it Aaron?"

"I love you!"

Eva leaned back in her chair, shaking her head and laughing sardonically, derisively.

"I know you do Aaron. I can feel it when you suck me and that's why your attentions are properly satisfying. All of my slaves come to love me. But you are still just a male, a lower life form that exists to serve women. Don't think it makes you special to me. If you do your duty you will escape prison. But one day perhaps one of my clients will find you pleasing enough for her to make an offer to purchase and if the figure is sufficient you will be sold and then forgotten. Now let's get you back to your cell and I don't want to hear any more of this foolishness!"

But Eva had lied. In fact, she did find Aaron to be uncommonly pleasing and he was becoming ever more special to her. She was considering reserving him for her private and personal enjoyment. It was not love though, just a selfish desire for her own pleasure. But she resolved to never let on this was the case. She wanted him to always be striving to take her pleasure to new heights.

Aaron was crushed. He groveled to his cell, sobbing, with Eva close behind. She kicked and gouged him with a cold indifference to urge him on his way. They reached the cell and she gave him a rude shove with her sharp heel to propel him inside and without another word slammed the door and locked it. He flung himself down on the mattress, despondent. But despite her cruel and arrogant dismissal of his feelings for her he resolved to spare no effort to melt her heart, though he suspected this was exactly what she wanted. She would delight in the pleasure from his passionate and desperate attentions and yet care not a fig for him. He slept.

The alarm sounded, and he saw to his grooming. Heidi came to feed and fetch him. She leashed his balls and led him into Eva's office. Eva was at her desk and in the chair before it sat a buxom and voluptuous young woman with long, flowing red hair. He knew she was in Eva's employ because he recalled her ginger-haired pussy being lowered over his face the day before. Eva explained.

"Aaron, meet Emily. She is one of my top saleswomen and has sold double her quota for the month. In addition to a hefty bonus her reward will be to have you under her desk for the day. One of your duties will be to reward my employees for exemplary performance. You will serve her as you would me and she will report back to me on your how well you have satisfied her. Emily, please take him with you and enjoy your day!"

Emily stood and took hold of his leash. She led him through the office to her cubicle in a far corner. All the other women leered at him, many pointing at his stretched and purple balls and giggling. The humiliation was withering yet he found his cock growing even more painfully within its confines and the ache in his balls worsened.

Emily made him crawl under her desk. She settled into her chair and wasted no time putting him to his duty. Grabbing his hair, she tugged his face between her strong, hefty thighs. Aaron felt a passion to please her welling within him. By serving her he was serving Eva. He lost himself in the medley of sensations, her animal perfume, the tang of her piss salt, the lushness of her tissues, the tickle of her dense bush on his cheeks, the silken smooth clutch of her thighs. It all seemed routine. Her first orgasm rocked her, she went limp in afterglow, then offered him her anus. Several more time he served her with his tongue and twice she used him in lieu of the restroom, giving him deep drinks of her golden liquor.

At day's end, Emily led him back to Eva's office and critiqued his performance. She was most pleased with it and expressed her gratitude to Eva, who told her the pleasure was well deserved and to keep up the good work. Then Emily led him back to his cell and locked him in.

The next morning Heidi brought him to Eva's office again. A suit of clothing lay over the chair before her desk. He looked at it quizzically and Eva explained.

"Aaron, today you will see to your first outside assignment. My best friend and one of my best customers, Natasha Komorova, quite a mean Russian bitch, ordered a very expensive coat from me but unfortunately it had a flaw in the leather. She's very angry about it. This mission is very important to me because I mostly love her like a sister, except for when I hate her for being such a bitch."

"Your job will be to deliver a replacement for the coat and give her the opportunity to vent her anger. This will entail, among other things, your suffering under her whips and serving her pleasure to calm her down. She's a cruel one and you better prepare yourself for some serious pain. And she's always as horny as a she-goat. You will take with you some new whips I have had designed. They are made to produced monogrammed welts on the skin. You will offer yourself as a test subject for them and you had better make the sale."

"You will wear this suit. But first, we must see to it you get no foolish ideas about escaping because you will be alone driving a company van. Lie on your belly over the desk now!"

Aaron obeyed, but not before he saw a sort of syringe in her hand.

"Aaron, to ensure your return I am implanting a tiny tracking device under your skin, in the middle of your back where you cannot reach it. Your route to the destination is programmed into the van's GPS system and if you are so foolish as to deviate from it you will be hunted down and be clapped into prison so fast it will make your head spin! But the good news is Natasha will surely strap on her cock and fuck you. You know you want that don't you?"

"Yes Ms. Bauer!"

"And if you accomplish your mission and satisfy Natasha tomorrow morning I will fuck you too. I never let good job performance go unrewarded. But should you fail it will be entirely another matter!"

"Yes Ms. Bauer! I won't let you down!"

Eva gave out a self-satisfied laugh. Then he felt a sharp sting in his back as she inserted the tracker. He put on the suit, with no underwear, and Heidi led him to the underground garage where the van waited. He set out, with hands shaky at the wheel, taking pains to follow the route exactly.

Natasha's house was in a distant corner of the city in a neighborhood full of stately mansions. There was a gate and a box with a button in it for him to push to announce his arrival and state his business. The gate swung open and he drove down a long and winding driveway under sinister arching trees. When he approached the house, he saw a garage door on the left open. Taking his cue, he drove the van into it and it closed behind him. There was an entrance door on his right. He got out of the van and opened the side door to take out the boxes containing the coat and the whips. As he approached the entrance door he heard a low pitched and imperious female voice coming from a speaker.

"Enter, strip naked, proceed straight down the hall to the living room!"

Her iron voice and tone of command sent chills up his spine. He shed the suit and picked up the boxes, carried them down the long hallway. Straight ahead through a wide doorway he could see a richly furnished and paneled room. Centered in the opening, facing away was a large leather high backed armchair flanked by end tables. He heard that voice again:

"Close your eyes, enter, turn and kneel!"

He shut his eyes and slowly made his way around the right side of the chair, took a few steps beyond it, turned and took a few more to center himself before it and went to his knees, still holding the boxes in front of him. He knelt trembling, feeling a powerful presence. She spoke once more.

"Open your eyes!"

He obeyed, then gasped and drew back at the majestic and fearsome apparition sitting in the chair. Natasha Komorova was regally naked, darkly beautiful, her waist length raven hair in a high ponytail. Her face was a study in arrogance and cruelty, wide set piercing black eyes beneath heavy brows, aquiline nose, high cheekbones, full sensuous lips, strong chin. Her broad shoulders framed large, firm breasts, her waist tapered sharply, then spread out into the sumptuous curvature of her hips. She sat with her comely thighs casually parted, exhibiting a dense coal black pubic wedge, the ragged gash of her cunt exuding a predatory animal magnetism. He dropped the boxes and knelt with eyes wide, torn between the instinct to flee and the longing to grovel to her, press his face between her thighs, and taste her. She transfixed him with her eyes and spoke.

"So, you are Aaron. Your boss lady Eva has made some serious promises regarding your talents. Needless to say, you will live up to these or the consequences will be severe. Now let me see the coat. Bring it to me here. On your knees!"

He picked up the box containing the coat and knee walked toward her. She took it, opened it and gave the coat a thorough inspection, then laid it aside on the end table.

"This one passes my inspection. But, as you know, just replacement of my coat is not sufficient to satisfy me. You are here to ease the stress caused by my disappointment in the original item. I had intended to wear it for a very special occasion but could not due to the rather obvious defect. Now what is in that other box?"

"Some new..."

"You will address me as "my lady!"

"Yes...my lady. Here are some new whips Ms. Bauer had created just for you. They leave welts in the skin, forming your initials. There's a matched set of snake whips and a cat o' ninetails."

"Excellent! Eva always comes up with something new and exciting. We will begin with those whips then. You, my little sacrificial lamb, will suffer under them, so I may vent my anger."

She picked up a remote from one of the end tables and pressed a button. Aaron heard a winding sound from above and looked up to see a winch that was hung from the ceiling directly above him. A hook depending from a cable was being lowered toward him. Natasha rose from her chair holding a spreader bar and some handcuffs that had lain on the floor beside her. She went behind him, cuffed his hands behind his back and locked the manacled ends of the bar onto his ankles. The hook came within her reach and she slipped it through a ring on the center of the bar and then reversed the hoist. He felt his legs being pulled up from behind and he first flopped face down on the floor before being lifted upside down by his ankles to dangle helpless and at her mercy.

She stooped to open the box and take out the whips. The matched snake whips seemed to interest her first and she tossed the cat onto the seat of her throne. He heard a rhythmic whooshing as she unlimbered them, and he knew her whipping skills were as finely honed as Eva's. A series of searing lashes struck over his torso and he cried out. She stopped to inspect the marks on his flesh and expressed approval.

"Very nice! My initials are so clearly imprinted on you. If I lay the whips on hard perhaps they will be permanent. And, later on, if your service to me is satisfactory I might just make an offer to purchase you."

Then the flogging began in earnest. She gave him a push that set him spinning and the whips whirled in a blur, striking everywhere. His balls remained in the stretcher, spread wide apart and vulnerable. She caught each one of them unerringly with the flicking tips of the whips as he spun around. He gave full voice to his torment, craven and pathetic, making no pretense, knowing the sounds of his suffering would please her and arouse her lust. His passing glimpses of her amazon physique, her big breasts jiggling and banging together as she wielded the leather made his cock swell and strain within its prison despite his agony. When the spinning slowed she gave him another push and continued until he broke down into despairing sobs. Then she lowered him and dragged him over to the chair, leaving his ankles bound to the hoist, pulling out sufficient slack that he could kneel before her throne.

She turned and settled into the chair with legs parted and knees drawn up to her breast, offering her rampant cunt. No command was needed. He buried his face in it and put his tongue to work, caressing and seeking everywhere, probing into her cavern, slurping up the heavy syrup that flowed from there, dizzied by her feral musk. With a tug on his hair she drew him up to her swollen clit. From his training he knew well the signs of a woman at hair trigger and he clamped her orb between his lips and sucked while pressing his tongue's tip against it. With a convulsive shudder and an animal wail Natasha came, then went all soft and her feet hit the floor.

Aaron lay his head on her hairy mount for a moment or two and then, as he knew was expected, went down to probe between her cheeks with his tongue, seeking her anus. She moaned softly, reached down to pet his head with something like tenderness, then raised her knees again, took his hair and tugged him upward so his face was buried in her raven snatch and his tongue was free to caress her orifice.

First, he licked softly, worshipfully, making her sigh in delight. She rolled her hips to encourage him and soon felt his tongue slip deep inside of her, wriggling about, giving rapturous pleasure. She gasped in delighted surprise at the depth his tongue reached. Yielding to the rapture she enjoyed until her arousal reached crescendo and her body screamed for release. A quick rolling of her hips signaled Aaron to return to her clit and he finished her with a few swirling tongue strokes. The orgasm left her drifting in a haze of sweet contentment and would have sufficed to end matters at another time. But there was still a new whip unused.

But the sweet feeling lingered and she found herself tousling his hair with tenderness. Such feelings for a slave surprised and discomfited her. She shook her head to clear it and shoved Aaron backward roughly while pressing the remote to hoist him for further flogging.

Aaron was overcome with adoration and his mind spun in confusion at this emotion toward one who treated him with such cruelty. When she caressed him, he felt hope the ordeal of the whips might end but suddenly she hardened and shoved him away. He felt himself being hauled aloft and soon hung helpless once more.

Curious, Natasha released him from the cock cage and stretcher. His cock stiffened to full erection. She laughed wickedly with smug satisfaction.

"A taste of my pussy makes you forget everything else. So typical and predictable. That's why you males don't stand a chance against a real woman. Now let's try out the cat and then you can have another helping!"

She picked up the multi-thonged whip, briefly studied its features, liking the knots tied at the tips. These inflicted the real pain. The thongs were three feet long each. She set to work with an arm of iron from many years of swinging the leather. The cruel lashes fell on Aaron until his body was flaming pink from heels to shoulders and he was again lost in torment and sobbing. Wetness ran down the insides of her thighs and she felt a hot itch in her loins that demanded relief. Casting the whip aside she lowered Aaron and released his ankles from the hoist, then dragged him back to the chair and settled in to offer her cunt. He pressed his face deep in her cleft and began to lick her in mingled terror, desperation and worshipful submission. He plunged his tongue deep as he could go into her vagina, caressing upward with its tip and found a soft protuberance there. He massaged it hard.