Aaron's Boss Lady

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I think the testicle squeezer first. The balls are a good place to start because your lust originates there."

He felt the cold metal enfolding his orbs and a squeezing sensation as she tightened the thumbscrews to hold it in place. Then there was a dull ache as she tightened the other thumbscrews, pressing a metal plate within the device down onto his balls. She took her time and the ache worsened until he whimpered a plea for mercy. She laughed and gave the screws another turn then stopped, looking down on him with a smug expression.

"Begging for mercy already? Excellent! That is just the beginning. I'll be tightening them more and more as we move along. Now for the rod!"

She reached into the box and withdrew a shiny steel rod about a foot long and a quarter inch in diameter and an elongated slender glass bottle containing a translucent reddish liquid. Terror filled him though he knew not what it was for. But Heidi was eager to explain.

"First I dip the rod into this hot spicy Chinese cooking oil and then I slide it down the hole from where the cum squirts out of you. It's only fitting don't you think? And my oh my, even now you are still hard you pig! So much the better!"

Indeed, despite all Aaron was erect and felt desire. He couldn't take his eyes from her splendid nudity. She grabbed his cock and searing fire erupted along its length as she inserted the rod and slid it home, down to where his cock joined his belly. He screamed and pleaded, blubbering apologies, promising to be good and never touch himself again. But the only laughed and gave the screws of the ball squeezer another turn. He was reduced to helpless sobbing and sniveling. But she wasn't finished. She reached once more into the box and held up a fine small silver chain with half a dozen alligator clips attached. Her face was alight with a glow of pure enjoyment of his torment.

"Last but not least, these clips go onto the tender underside of your cock. I'll start at the bottom and finish with the last one just under the tip. I'll almost pity you for how much this will hurt but not quite. "

The first clip brought a stinging torment that seemed to double by the second and each successive one was worse. But the final one just below his glans hurt worse than all the others combined. He writhed in his bonds, screaming, sobbing pleading. But she just mounted the table on her knees with his upturned face between them, her golden pussy hovering over his face. Her jagged labia were engorged and protuberant from her lust and glistening amber ooze dripped from her onto his face and into his open mouth. She giggled in lustful anticipation.

"The sooner you satisfy me the sooner it will stop Aaron. Now use that tongue the way we have taught you and perhaps it will all be over in half an hour."

She lowered her wet cunt over his face. The scent of her animal perfume, her taste, the tickle of her bush, the lush softness of her tissues flooded his senses even amid his torment and he used his tongue on her with a passion born of more that longing for deliverance from the pain. He sensed she would get special pleasure from his desperate attentions and he wanted her to have it. He did not recognize the onset of what some called the "Stockholm Effect", the seemingly irrational desire of captive to please captor despite all cruelty and degradation.

And Heidi felt it from him. Her pleasure and arousal took quantum leaps and her first orgasm struck like a lightning bolt, tearing a shriek of ecstasy from the core of her being. But nowhere near finished, she offered him her anus to lick so she could become aroused again. On it went, climax after bestial climax rocking her. It seemed Aaron had forgotten his agony and devoted his entire being to pleasing her. One final cataclysmic orgasm melted her bones and she toppled from the table, limp, languid and sated. She lay for a minute or two semiconscious in afterglow. Then the sound of Aaron in his torment broke through to her and she quickly rose to release him from the instruments of torture, now feeling a strange tenderness toward him.

Aaron felt blessed relief as the cruel devices were removed from his tender parts. She dipped the sounding rod in a soothing balm and reinserted it to the depths, easing the burning torment in his cock. Then she went to the shelf along the wall and returned with a chastity device. She held it before his eyes and explained.

"You are at high risk of masturbation and until you learn to control yourself this will serve to prevent any foolishness like we had last night. Your balls will begin to ache rather badly before long but that is something you must get used to. You will be granted release from time to time in a very special way when you earn it. But I will leave that part to my aunt Eva to explain."

She fastened the device unto his organs. There was a spiked cage that enfolded his penis and leather stretchers that separated his balls and made them project sideways with the sack skin stretched tight and shiny. His balls began to ache and soon turned a deep shade of purple, like ripe plums ready to be plucked from the twig. Heidi fetched a cane from where it hung and stood on the table with his head between her feet looking down on him. His eyes were riveted on her luscious cunt. She could see the longing in his eyes and laughed.

"You want another taste, don't you? Never fear Aaron. You will taste pussy every day from now on, if not mine or aunt Eva's, then another that you have been assigned to please. But now let me demonstrate how convenient the device makes it to punish misbehavior."

With several flicks of her wrist she inflicted cruel cane strokes to each of his stretched-out balls, bringing aching torment that brought him to tears. She relented and let the ache subside, then unbound him and had him crawl before her to the throne chair. She made him slip her boots off, lie prone and lick her feet, sighing in pleasure as his tongue slipped between her toes. He performed this duty in mingled fear and adoration until she again became aroused and signaled with a snap of her fingers and a pointing to her cunt that he should rise to his knees and serve her pleasure again. She wanted it soft, slow and tender and gave gentle instruction, guiding his efforts to the places that pleased her, finally tugging him up by the hair to attend to her clit until a soft but powerful orgasm made her writhe and convulse with a deep breathy sigh. The warm elixir of her pleasure gushed into his mouth and he gulped it down. She lay savoring for a time, then sat up and bent over to give him a soft kiss on the forehead.

"That was delightful Aaron. I think you will escape prison and be a wonderful slave. But my aunt has the final say in that. Now I'll take you to her and you will spend the rest of the day under her desk, so she can evaluate your progress."

She made him crawl from the chamber back into Eva's office. On her desktop Eva had her lunch, a burger and some fries, on a plate. She turned from her desk and slid her chair back, looking down at him with a glint in her eyes. Her dress was hiked up, her pussy ready to be serviced.

"How did it go Heidi. Did her learn his lesson?"

"Oh yes aunt Eva! The CBT kit did the trick. I think I broke him and I didn't even have to use the whips. But you should judge for yourself."

"Indeed, I will child. Aaron! Under the desk! Now!"

He obeyed without the least delay, backing his way under. She rolled her chair toward him, sliding it under the desk until her cunt pressed against his lips. He hadn't noticed before that the seat of the chair was U shaped so that his head could slip between her thighs while she remained sitting upright. And there was a wide buckled strap attached, which she fastened behind the back of his neck, so his head was held firm and his face was buried in her hairy fragrant wet. She dismissed Heidi.

"Get busy Aaron! Make me come! I want to see how well your training took."

His training, his terror and his desire to please made his tongue work most delightful to Eva and in brief minutes her strong thighs clenched on his head and she shuddered through an exceptional orgasm, giving him a heavy gush of the liqueur he had come to crave. Once satisfied she gave further instruction.

"Down to my anus now Aaron. Just lick me softly while I have my lunch. I have some difficult phone calls to make afterward and I want to be relaxed."

She shifted a bit to give him access and he pressed his face into her oozing crevice and probed tongue forward to find her orifice and shower it with worship. Fear lingered but, withal, it was a heavenly bondage and a sweet indignity. He sensed she wanted a gentle and steady pleasure and he used just his tongue's tender tip to caress every seam and crease of her vortex and wriggle it softly in her hole. He felt her hand fall on his head with tenderness. She petted him and tousled his hair as she ate at a leisurely pace. When she finished she made her calls and had some terse and tense conversations involving overdue invoices and customer complaints. It might have been hours for all he knew before she finally hung up the phone and spoke to him.

"Very nice work Aaron. Those calls are so stressful, and you made them much more bearable. Now you will perform another essential duty for me. I need to take a good piss and I'm quite comfortable here and would rather not get up to go to the restroom. So please circle your lips around me and prepare to swallow."

Shocked and frightened, he hesitated at first but then the specter of prison loomed in his mind's eye and he yielded, encircling her upper cunt with his lips, preparing for the golden flow. She sighed, and his mouth was filled. It was sharp, pungent, salty, bitter, and filled with the essence of Her. He found himself drinking with a thirst and knew then he had crossed a Rubicon to become her willing slave.

She finished, and he sucked away the leavings that clung in her pubes. She presented her clit and he set to it with adoration, making her come hard with a deep breathy moan of satisfaction. Then it was back to her anus.

He heard a woman's voice on the intercom announcing a visitor. There was the sound of a door opening and closing and Eva warmly greeted someone who had entered the room. It was a new prospective customer, a woman who spoke in an accent he guessed was Indian. It was an intense negotiation over the terms of a major contract. The two women haggled long and hard, getting ever closer to an agreement, as Aaron licked Eva's anus, which twitched and puckered in her mingled annoyance and excitement. Finally, Eva banged her fist on the desk.

"Alright Indira, that's a low as I'm willing to go but perhaps you can be persuaded by a chance to sample our products and services!"

With that she released Aaron, stood up and half dragged him around her desk by the hair. Seated in front of the desk was a dusky, sultry beauty with flowing coal black locks, wearing a sumptuous red silk sari. Her nose was pierced with a golden ring. Eva tugged him toward the woman and placed him on his knees before her.

"Here Indira, maybe my new service representative can persuade you of the advantages of doing business with me!"

Indira looked down on him with a lascivious sparkle in her eyes and hiked up her dress. She wore nothing beneath it. She briefly fondled her raven-haired pussy and crooked a finger at him. Eva urged him forward with a nudge from her foot. He buried his face between her comely thighs. An indrawn breath carried her animal perfume and he surrendered himself with a passion, using his training to please. She gasped in surprised delight and took a fierce grip on his hair. First, he lapped at her portal, gathering and swallowing her thick amber juice, feeling her arousal mounting until she tugged him upward to offer her clit. He set to it with practiced tongue and moments later the silken brown thighs closed on his head as she arched her back, convulsed with a shrill animal sound, then softened and sagged limp in the chair. But his duty remained unfulfilled. He heard Eva's command.

"To the anus now Aaron!"

He worked his way lower between her legs and found her vortex, wriggled and slithered his tongue upon it and she raised her knees to her breast to better offer herself, babbling in her delight. He caressed softly at first to build her excitement, but then she pulled him tight against her and rammed herself against his lips. Cue taken, he probed into her quivering hole with his tongue, going deep as he could reach, plunging for every millimeter, tracing his tongue's tip around her inner rim. She snarled encouragement. "Don't stop! Deeper! Harder!"

He strained to obey, spurred on by the desire sparked by her exquisite body and a selfless desire to please Eva. Finally, Indira could bear no more and gave him her clit, so he could finish her. She came even harder the second time, melted in the chair, savored for a moment, then pushed him away and sat up.

"Whew! No slave ever got his tongue so deep up my ass before. Exceptional! Very well Eva, we have a deal with one condition. This one will service my account!"

"Done Indira! He's brand new; not quite fully broken in but I find him unusually enjoyable myself. He'll be spending a lot of days under my desk, but I can spare him from time to time in the name of customer satisfaction."

The two women shook hands and embraced, and Indira took her leave. Eva led Aaron back to behind her desk and had him kneel there. She opened a drawer and withdrew an object that made his eyes go wide, a large faux cock and balls with bulbous protuberance mounted at right angles to the shaft. Thin leather straps and belt were attached to it. Eva held it before his eyes and explained.

"You have proven yourself deserving Aaron, at least for now. But you are now and forever on thin ice. The slightest lapse might mean prison for you. Of course, your enslavement here will be for life, but it seems you have great enthusiasm for your new calling. As you know you are but one of numerous slaves, or shall we say customer satisfaction specialists, I have here. And tomorrow morning I will consummate your enslavement with this. It will happen on top of my desk and all my employees will be here in the office to watch." She went on to describe the fearsome device.

"This is a highly refined instrument of pleasure. The bulb goes up inside of me and vibrates when I push this button here on the belt. The 'balls' are some very powerful lithium batteries."

Aaron quailed, shying away from the dreadful member, whimpering.

"It's so big! Will it hurt?"

Eva laughed, softly but wickedly, and reached out to pet his head tenderly.

"Yes Aaron, I'm afraid it will hurt rather badly at first and you will take every inch until my bush tickles your butt. There is a punitive element to this. You have used your cock to violate and degrade my tender niece and you must know what it is like to have your own body violated for the selfish pleasure of another. But in the end, you will find great pleasure from the cock and you will come in a way you will long for every minute of your life thereafter. "

Then it was back under the desk for the remains of the day. She had him remove her boots and lick her feet for a while and then it was one more oral pleasuring when it was time to close. Eva led him to his cell and he crawled inside. She ordered him to turn and kiss her feet then locked the door and left.

He laid there torn between terror of what might lie ahead and longing for more of the sweet indignities the day had brought. His mind's eye focused on the big faux cock he knew would impale him first thing in the morning. He cowered inwardly at the thought of something so large entering his tight little orifice. Eva had said he would get pleasure from it but that seemed impossible. And the ache in his balls worsened from the scents of pussy with every indrawn breath. But, at last, he slipped into a sleep filled with mingled delight and nightmare.

The alarm woke him rudely and he set about his ablutions with hands trembling at the thought of what awaited him, possibly within the hour. Heidi arrived on schedule with his meager breakfast, which he ate on hands and knees. She held a small squeeze bottle filled with a clear liquid. After he ate and drank she ordered him to turn around, bend over and use his hands to part his cheeks. He felt something enter his orifice, then a warm slippery sensation. Heidi slipped a finger into him and fucked him gently while she explained.

"Just a little bit of lubrication Aaron dear, so my aunt's cock doesn't split you like kindling. I can tell you are a very tight and tender little virgin and mercy is the last thing on her mind when she makes her deflowering thrust. Now stand up and follow me. Everyone is in the office waiting."

She had a chain leash with a leather noose on the end hanging from her belt and she looped it around his junk and led him out into the office with his stretched, purple balls projecting. All the way he felt he warm squishy feel of the lube oil between his cheeks. The room was closely crowded with women from the office, some seated on the furniture, others standing. All eyes turned to him and he saw leers of anticipation everywhere. There was an air of excitement and glee and he heard whispers and suppressed giggles as he approached the desk.

His jaw dropped when he saw Eva standing upon it, regally and resplendently nude except for her usual boots. The big false dick jutted from her golden-haired loins and the balls dangled below, the package looking real as if she had been born with it. She looked at him with eyes agleam in her lust and flaunted the big member.

Heidi made him climb onto the desk and kneel before Eva. Without preliminary, Eva grabbed his hair and drew him toward her, forcing the, flared glans against his lips.

"First you suck it boy! You're going to take it all the way, until your nose is in my bush! Now open your mouth!'

She pressed the glans hard against his mouth, but he resisted at first. Heidi took her short mean whip and gave him a sharp stroke across the behind that made him open his mouth to cry out in pain and then Eva thrust with her hips and the big dick passed his lips. She thrust again, forcing it against his gullet. He gagged but she was relentless, and he knew resistance was futile. Somehow, he relaxed his throat, and with a soft pop the cock slid home. Another thrust, and it was half way in, and another and, as she had promised, he found his nose pressed into her fragrant thicket with the dick full down his throat.

Eva held his hair in one hand and rubbed her pubes in his face, and with the other pressed the button on the belt. She shuddered as the pulsing vibrations began and shoved Aaron's head back, so the cock popped loose. Then she pointed to it by way of silent command that he take it again and willingly. He sighed in resignation, opened wide, leaned in and took the glans between his lips, then pressed forward until it was against his gullet, opened his throat and slid the shaft down to its depth. Eva held him there and addressed the audience: "Looks like I'll make a proper office bitch of him yet!"

Cheers and laughter filled the room. Eva gripped his hair and urged him to suck, forcing him back and forth, fucking him down the throat as she propelled herself toward orgasm. When it struck she rammed the cock to the hilt and held him as she let out a howl of delight and a deep breathy grunt of pure satisfaction. She grasped ears and hair to steady herself as he knees buckled from the power of her climax. Once more, cheers, applause and cruel raucous laughter filled the room.

Then it was the moment of truth. Eva ordered him to assume the position for his deflowering, knees, elbows and forehead on the floor, ass presented. She used a finger to test his hole, the laughed and addressed the women again: "Nice tight one here! This is going to hurt when I stretch him. All in favor of mercy say 'aye!" Silence reigned.