Aaron's Boss Lady

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Morning came, and Natasha woke, filled with excited delight at the prospect of spending her first full day with Aaron as hers alone. She reached below the covers and guided him to her cunt, first giving him a deep drink of her strong morning piss, then having him give her the triple pleasure to start the day off right.

Then it was breakfast, prepared, as it was every morning, by one of her other slaves. The portions were large, and she gave Aaron the half eaten remains, putting her plate on the floor so he could eat from it like a dog. Afterward she spent a luxuriant hour in her whirlpool spa with Aaron bathing her lovingly.

The bath, and Aaron's worshipful attentions in the bath kindled desire and she took him to the living room, so she could settle into her favorite chair with him on his knees, face buried in her raven snatch, as she enjoyed the triple several times until she slumped limp and languid.

Satisfied for the time being she set Aaron to some household chores, making him vacuum and dust the large living room under her supervision. She reveled in the sight of her young naked slave bending to his assigned tasks with his stretched purple balls looking like plums ripe for the plucking. But then she decided to release him from the chastity device, so she could watch as he went about with his erection jutting, knowing its cause was his desperate longing for her cock.

Meanwhile, Eva seethed. She was convinced Aaron was too enamored and terrified of her to attempt escape on his own initiative. She was sure Natasha still had him but there was no proof. Only catching her en flagrante delicto would do. Over the course of a week she drove by Natasha's house or sat in her car a short distance down the street staking it out. She saw Natasha coming and going in her car, but the house was protected by a gate and security system, making it impossible to even approach it undetected.

There was only one thing to do. One of her IT employees was a skillful hacker and she set her to work hacking the system, making it possible to shut it down remotely. Then, one afternoon she lurked along the street in her car until she saw Natasha drive away. Using her phone, she first opened the gate, then shut down the system and drove to the house. Going to a back door she jimmied the lock violently with a pry bar, at this point not caring if she did some damage.

She went straight to the living room first and surprised Aaron, who Natasha had assigned chores to do in her absence. He was on his hands and knees polishing the hardwood floor when Eva burst in. He turned to face her, and his eyes lit up in mingled fear and joy.

Eva wasted no time or words. She strode over to him, grabbed his hair and dragged him across the room to Natasha's chair, plopped herself down with legs parted and draped over the arms, then shoved Aaron's face into her cunt, hissing a stern command.

"The triple Aaron! Now!"

Aaron was overcome and couldn't resist first rubbing his face about in her beloved golden pussy to cover it with her fragrant ooze. Then he ran his long supple tongue up her vagina as far as it could go, finding her pulsing G, and playing his tongue's hard tip upon it while grinding his nose on her clit.

"Your finger Aaron!"

He inserted his index finger in her hind hole and fucked it hard. Her brutish climax struck in seconds, bringing convulsive ecstasy, tearing a shriek from the core of her being. Then her bones seemed to melt, and she lay flaccid and sated in a pleasant stupor while Aaron showered tender kisses over her mount and the insides of her thighs.

She half emerged from her fog of afterglow and set Aaron to deep rimming and lay in sweet rapture as his tongue probed to depths no other slave could match.

Meanwhile, Natasha realized she had forgotten her phone and headed back home to retrieve it. She found the gate open and Eva's car parked in front of the house. Alarmed and enraged she charged through the front door and went straight to the living room to find Eva there in her favorite chair, lost in rimming rapture, with Aaron on his knees before her, his face buried in her hairy cunt. Natasha screamed in righteous rage.

"Eva, you bitch! How dare you invade my home like this?"

Eva jumped to her feet, sending Aaron sprawling backward onto the floor.

"I'm a bitch? How dare you steal my favorite slave and lie about it?"

The two women lunged at each other, grappling, clawing with sharp nails, cursing, slapping. Aaron was appalled. He realized at that moment how much he adored them both and didn't want them to harm each other. He rose to his knees and forced himself between them, holding them apart as he cried out.

"Please my ladies! I love you both! Don't hurt each other over me! I can make you both happy! Keep you both satisfied! I promise I'll do anything! Please stop! Can't you share me?"

His words got through to them and the women backed off each other, red faced and breathing heavily. They looked down at Aaron, who knelt between them, looking back and forth, pleading, love and longing in his eyes. They looked back at each other, each with sisterly love and forgiveness in her eyes. Natasha spoke first.

"I know it was wrong Eva. I let me lust and my envy get the best of me. I just had to have him. But I won't make excuses. It was just wrong. Please forgive me!"

"All forgiven Natasha. I should never had let a slave come between me and my best friend. He just gave pleasure like I've never had before, and it made me selfish. I could tell how much you wanted him by the size of your offer. We could have worked something out between friends; come up with a way to share him."

She looked down at Aaron with a questioning expression on her face, then looked back to Natasha.

"He claims he loves us both equally but how can we be sure Natasha?"

"Well Eva, he did say he would do 'anything'. We could find a way to make him prove it. What do you think?"

Eva thought for a moment and then inspiration seemed to come to her. She leaned close to Natasha and whispered in her ear. Natasha's eyes lit up with cruel and lustful delight. She stripped naked and leered at Aaron.

"Yes Eva, if he will do THAT it will leave no room for doubt!

Eva looked down at Aaron, her face stern.

"Aaron, you say you love us both equally, but we cannot just take you at your word. Proof positive will be necessary, and actions will be required, not just words. You have said you will do 'anything' to prove your love for both of us?"

"Yes, my lady, I will!"

"Then lie on your back!"

Aaron obeyed instantly, and Eva stepped over and stood with his head between her feet looking down at him. The she lowered herself and pressed her anus to his lips.

"Lick it Aaron, and be prepared to open your mouth to accept what will come from me!"

Her meaning was clear, and fear gripped his heart. But the scent of her pussy and the soft tickle of her bush sparked his adoration and resolve. He steeled himself and licked her, probing deep with his tongue to help Mother Nature take her course. In the end, his love made the act go smoothly and the taste of what she gave him was rich because it came from her. He used his tongue to clean her and Natasha took her turn. The act was repeated in equal measure.

The women stood looking down at Aaron feeling well pleased with him. Eva felt him worthy of a reward.

"Well Natasha, do you think he has earned the cock?"

"I do Eva. Mine is in the box on the shelf over there and I have several spares in the hall closet. Aaron! Fetch our cocks! Now!"

Aaron all but ran down the hallway first to the closet where he knew the spare cocks were kept in boxes, then went to the shelf to fetch Natasha's. With trembling hands, he helped the women install their mock members and then knelt before them, delirious with longing at the sight of his two goddesses standing with cocks jutting and lustful gleams in their eyes. They both pushed the vibrator buttons and shuddered.

First, he was set to sucking them, deepthroating each in her turn, like a cheap whore. Then it was to his hands and knees as Natasha knelt before his face and offered her cock to his mouth while Eva knelt behind and pressed her glans to his orifice. Natasha took a grip on his hair and Eva clutched his hips, digging in with her sharp nails. Eva counted to three and on three both women thrust hard, impaling Aaron to the hilt fore and aft.

The spit roasting was heavenly for all three. They came as one after hard rutting and the women switched places and started over. On it went until both women were sated and Aaron was drained of every drop of cum. They stood over him beaming as he licked the floor clean.

An equitable arrangement of sharing was worked out. Aaron spent every other week, Monday through Friday, with either Eva or Natasha. Natasha was a wealthy woman of leisure, so he spent his days with her serving her pleasure and doing chores. During his weeks with Eva he spent the daytime hours under her desk. Then she would take him home for the evening to share her bed. Both women made him "prove his love" every day. During the off weeks the women made do with their other slaves.

They agreed to refrain from using their cocks during the weekdays, saving them for the weekends, which were spent in wild threesomes. Aaron would be spit roasted long and hard or made to give the triple to one of them while the other fucked him from behind. By Sunday night all three would lie in a heap on the floor in sated exhaustion.

But after some months of this Eva tired of the arrangement a bit. Aaron was being used up and his ardor cooled from the sheer exhaustion of keeping two lascivious women satisfied. She decided to let Natasha have him for herself. Then one day, as if on cue, a resume' appeared in her email, that of another young man, well qualified but long unemployed. She did thorough background checks, both official and otherwise that revealed his sordid and checkered past.

She invited him for an interview and he proved to be a fetching young black man who made her warm and wet down low at the sight of him. Aaron forgotten she hired him on the spot. The next day he heard those fateful words.

"Welcome to the Bauer Leathers team LeRoy! Let me introduce you to my niece Heidi who will be your assistant."