Aaron's Boss Lady

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Natasha felt his tongue slide ever so deep, its tip finding he G spot she drew in breath through clenched teeth with a high-pitched shriek of amazement. In all her days no slave had ever probed his tongue so deep as to reach that special place. She rammed her cunt against his face, snarling encouragement and felt his tongue's cadence accelerate in response. The tip of his nose pressed against her clit and she gyrated to rub it hard there. And inspiration came to her and she barked out a command.

"Aaron! Your finger up my ass! Now!"

She felt him slip it in.

"Now finger fuck me!"

He began to draw it in and out, continuing his tongue massaging of her G while she ground his nose on her pulsing orb. The triple stimulation brought rolling orgasmic waves that engulfed her body in an ecstasy unknown to even such a jaded creature as she.

The successive orgasms rocked her universe and when the waves subsided she drooped in the chair with legs draped over Aaron's shoulders to keep her from sliding to the floor semiconscious. She remained for some minutes composing and recovering herself. Eva's customer satisfaction rep had surely performed to expectation and soon she planned to give him his reward. But first she sat up in the chair and pushed his head down, ordering him to lick her feet. He lay on his belly, laving her soles with his tongue and sucking her toes, getting his tongue between each, giving her relaxation at first but then arousing her again. She reached down and grabbed his hair, pulled his face up close to hers.

"Well Aaron, you have done your boss lady proud so far. But we're not even close to being finished. Are you a virgin or has Eva deflowered you already?"

"I have been deflowered my lady but only once."

"Did you like it?"

"Yes! I loved it!"

"Would you like it again?"

"Yes, my lady! Please!"

"Good! Then go fetch my cock. It's in the dark wooden box over there on the bookshelf."

She pointed, and Aaron groveled his way across the room, picked up the box and knee walked back to her. She opened the box and took out the false member, nearly identical to Eva's. He shuddered at first from the sight of it recalling the pain. He had been stretched, but only once and he knew there would be pain again. It was clear Natasha was not one to be gentle.

She made him help her strap it on, then dragged him by one ear to a place in the room where no rugs covered the highly finished dark wood floor. He knelt before her gazing at her splendid nudity and the big cock jutting from her hairy loins. Natasha pulled his head toward her and pressed the cock to his lips.

"First a blowjob Aaron! Open your mouth and suck it! Eva must have taught you how!"

He opened to accept the cock and she rammed it against his gullet. He recalled how to relax his throat and she thrusted forward, sending the glans in with a pop. Her next thrust drove it half way down and then another and his face was pressed into her fragrant bush. Then he heard a soft humming and felt the vibrations as she hit the button. She took her time about it, deliberately sliding the cock in and out, back and forth, always to its depth. But soon the vibrations had their effect and she lost all control, quickening the cadence of her thrusting, hell bent on orgasm. Aaron did his duty, taking hold of her hips and drawing back when she withdrew, leaning in when she drove forward, helping her along. With one final plunging thrust she stiffened, threw her head back and howled like a she-wolf, shuddered and melted, knees going all rubbery. Aaron held her tight with the cock full down his throat and his face buried in her raven pubes until her body firmed and she pushed him back by the forehead, disengaging her cock. She looked down at him with warm fondness.

"Whew! You are quite the little cocksucker! But I shouldn't be surprised since Eva was your instructress. Assume the position now Aaron and get ready to take every inch!"

He needed no further urging. The ache in his balls was torment and he knew his only release would come from the big mock organ projecting from this goddess. He turned, bent over and offered himself.

Natasha went to her knees behind him. There was a small bottle of lube oil in a pouch attached to the belt and she dribbled a bit down his crack, so it ran over his orifice, then slipped a finger into him and fucked him gently with it. He moaned and rocked back and forth in a silent plea to be taken. She aligned the glans with his hole, dug her sharp, black polished nails into his hips and drove her own strong hips forward in a merciless thrust. His hole was near virgin and a quavering cry of pain was torn from him as the big shaft was buried to half its length. She thrust again to drive it to the hilt, then paused.

"There Aaron! You have it all! You take it well! Do you want me to fuck you?"

"Yes! Please my lady! Hard! Please!"

"Very well then darling!"

She drew back and plunged again, beginning a hard rutting, her strong and splendid hips rolling and gyrating. A few hard, deep thrusts banished the pain and Aaron whimpered in his growing pleasure, answering her thrusts by rocking back to meet them. Natasha could barely contain her delight at this fine young fuck toy. His fetching buns were firm and shapely in her hands. She reached forward with one hand to take hold of his chin and pull him upright, thrusting upward hard again and again. He cried out in helpless pleasure and surrender, and she saw heavy spurts of his cum arching through the air and splattering over the floor before her own climax made the room spin and when she closed her eyes she saw stars.

She held him close as his cock wilted, keeping him impaled as she basked in afterglow. One clear thought filled her mind. He would be hers. She had to have him and damn the price. She withdrew her cock and stood, made Aaron crawl behind her as she walked back to her chair. Mounting the chair on her knees, leaning on the back she offered her ass to Aaron and ordered him to lick and go in deep. Her phone was on the end table. She picked it up and dialed Eva, who answered promptly.

"How did everything go Natasha? Was the coat okay? More importantly were you satisfied with Aaron's service? You seemed so upset when you called, and I knew you would need some good loving to settle you down. And did you like the whips?"

"Everything was wonderful Eva dear! The coat was fine and yes, I'll take the whips, a bargain at twice the price! And as for Aaron, what a gem! Where did you find him? He has his tongue up my ass so far right now I can't believe it? I want him. Would you take $10,000?"

"He's not for sale!" Eva surprised herself with her own vehement refusal. But it was true. More and more she wanted Aaron for herself alone, a new thing for her. She had always shared her slaves freely and sold them casually, with only minimal haggling since they always fetched good prices.

Natasha countered: "$20,000 then!"

"Not for sale!". This was with a yet sharper tone.

"Okay, damn you Eva, $50,000!"

"NOT FOR SALE! Now send him home!" She cut off the call.

Natasha dismounted and looked down at Aaron with a sigh.

"Looks like we're done for today sweet thing. But this is not over. We will be seeing each other again before too long. Perhaps one of the whips will be found defective and I'll make her send you back with a replacement, or their will be some other excuse. But for now, get dressed, gather up your things and go back to your boss lady."

Aaron's mind was reeling on the drive back. He found that he adored Natasha as much as Eva. While he longed to taste his blonde Germanic goddess again upon his return the scent of Natasha's pussy filled his nostrils with every breath. His cock hardened in its cage, the cruel spikes within it hurting him. Coming had eased the ache in his balls but now it returned with a vengeance.

He reported to Eva's office upon his return, first shedding the suit. She was talking on the phone when he entered so he knelt before her desk and waited. Eva hung up the phone and crooked a finger by way of ordering him to crawl around the desk to her. She looked him over closely, finding his face to be still caked and smeared with Natasha's juices.

"Go to your cell and take a shower. Then get back here!"

He obeyed, showering and shaving so he was scrupulously clean, then went back to the office and took his place on his knees before her chair.

"So, you accomplished your mission Aaron, but perhaps too well. Natasha is a dear friend but also a stubborn bitch who doesn't like the sound of the word "no". Well, she'll have to get used to it for now. I'll sell you if and when I'm ready, not before. Now come here and give me some sugar from that tongue of yours!"

She hiked up her skirt, spread her legs and raised her knees. Aaron went to his duty with a passion, desperate to please her, sensing her jealousy, wanting to reassure her. Recalling the trick he had learned, he first probed deep in her vagina and found her G spot, massaging it vigorously with his tongue's tip. Eva's response was like Natasha's, a delighted gasp. He kept it up until she rolled her hips in growing excitement, then rubbed his nose against her clit as she drove her pubis against it. Finally, he slipped his index finger up her ass and fucked her gently with it. Never had Eva known the like of it, all three of her pleasure points getting attention at once. Barely a minute served to trigger the rolling orgasmic sequence. She bucked and writhed, mad with ecstasy, until one great surge made her convulse and pass from consciousness. A pink haze seemed to settle over her and she floated in it, seeming weightless, basking in contentment. Then her vision cleared, and she found her sweet slave with his head resting over her hairy mount awaiting her next command. Tenderness welled up in her. She had to steel herself to push him away coldly and feign indifference.

"Back to your cell now Aaron. Let's go!" It was all she could do to keep the tremor from her voice.

After locking Aaron away for the night, she went back to her desk and sat in her chair with head spinning. She knew he had learned that trick under Natasha's tutelage and it galled her that she was not the first to enjoy it.

Natasha chose to bide her time, even though Aaron's attentions had sparked an itch she could not entirely scratch. She already owned two slaves, both purchased from Eva, and they were kept busy cooling her lust, but neither had Aaron's special attribute and talent. And neither was nearly as cute. She meant to wait and let things settle down between her and Eva, allow any suspicion or jealousy to subside. She was rich and meant to make one final offer of $100,000. Failing in that, if she couldn't beg or borrow him she meant to steal him. A devious plot was hatched in her mind.

Back at Bauer Leathers it was business as usual for weeks after Aaron's visit with Natasha. He spent most days under Eva's desk and on Friday afternoons, before leaving for the weekend Eva would use her cock to give mercy to his aching balls and fuck him.

He was sent out on sales calls once a week and got raves from her customers, who showered Eva with orders. But he was forbidden to use the triple pleasuring trick, which Eva reserved for herself. Any concerns about Natasha faded into the background.

Then one day, Natasha called to place a sizeable order and requested Aaron as delivery boy. But, she was casual about it making no mention of the previous visit or buying him. Eva did admonish him against giving Natasha the triple pleasure or letting her fuck him, which Eva wanted to reserve for herself as well.

When Aaron arrived at Natasha's house with the delivery she promptly had him on his knees to serve her but, at Eva's orders, he told her of the limits she had set. Natasha chose to play along even though she yearned for the triple pleasure and also to fuck him. This visit was meant to lull Eva's suspicions further and she knew Eva would interrogate Aaron upon his return and he would be unable to conceal the truth.

Aaron returned, and Eva did give him the third degree but there was nothing to hide. Twice more he made deliveries to Natasha without incident. Then, three days after his last visit, Natasha called Eva with her final offer.

"Eva dear, I can't tell you how much I enjoy Aaron's visits. And I have abided by your restrictions to show good faith. I'm willing to pay $100,000 for him but that's my final offer."

Eva's reply was cold and firm, with a tone of fierce possessiveness. "He's not for sale at any price! He's mine! Don't you get it? Now please! I don't was to hear any more of this or I'll stop sending him for your deliveries period!"

Natasha feigned acquiescence: "Okay Eva okay. I'll drop it. I know when to give up. I have sampled him thoroughly and I can surely understand why you want him for yourself. I'll be placing another order soon. Please send Aaron. I promise I'll behave myself."

Her pretense persuaded Eva, who didn't want to lose a friend and by all indications the boundaries had been established. Then Natasha chose to make her move. She waited another two weeks to request a delivery, though she had to steel herself against her longing and put her slaves to hard work to at least take the edge off her lust. Only Aaron could give her full satisfaction and soon she would be able to enjoy him to heart's content.

Natasha was pretty sure she knew how Eva kept track of Aaron when he was away. When he arrived, she had him strip and examined every square inch of his body until she found the telltale little wound in the skin of his back. With a fine tweezers she probed for it and dug it out, apparently undamaged. Then made Aaron service her. It wasn't hard to seduce him into the triple since she knew he adored her. She enjoyed him for the couple of hours a "sales call" usually took, then locked him away in a secret slave cell she had in her basement concealed behind a swinging bookcase.

After putting the tracker in a small empty perfume bottle, she set out in her car in the opposite direction than Aaron's route of return. She was looking for a way to ditch the tracker and keep it moving. She came to a traffic light where a sporty BMW convertible with the top down, driven by an attractive young blonde, was waiting to exit right onto the freeway. She tossed the bottle into the back seat and watched gleefully as the car sped up the freeway ramp toward parts unknown.

As always, Eva was periodically checking the GPS on her laptop to keep track of Aaron and the other "sales reps" who were out in the field as well. At about the time she expected Aaron to be leaving she checked his location and banged her fist on the desk in shock and rage when she saw what she thought was the van paused at an intersection near the freeway well away in the wrong direction. Then the tracker seemed to suddenly jump sideways and it headed up the freeway ramp at high speed and kept going.

Cursing, Eva made her way to her own car, a fast Mercedes sport coup, and sped off in pursuit, tracking GPS on her phone. She called Natasha, angry and distraught. Natasha lied convincingly.

"Yes Eva. I sent him on his way just about on schedule. He was as sweet as ever. I didn't watch to see which way he went. Please let me know if I can help in any way."

Eva drove as fast as she dared. She got to the ramp on the freeway where "Aaron" had driven off and floored it, hoping no cops were lurking by the roadside. She had a twenty-mile head start to make up. The GPS showed the "van" pulling off the freeway and then winding through a residential neighborhood before stopping, seemingly pulling into a driveway.

She reached the exit and slowed down. There was no movement by the tracker. Aaron was apparently staying put for the time being, perhaps seeking refuge with a friend or family member. She wondered how he could be so foolish and worse, faithless. He had told her he loved her and his every action up until then had born that out. She had to admit to herself that his adoring and special attentions had become addictive to her even though this made her feel weak.

She made her way along the quiet streets to the house where the van should have been. It was a quiet neighborhood with houses on big wooded lots set far back, out of sight from the street. No other houses were visible through the trees and she passed no other cars. The driveway was long and winding with trees close alongside. She stopped well away from the house to reconnoiter, then backed the car around a curve and out of sight. The garage door was closed. The van might be in there. Eva noticed the front door of the house was ajar behind the screen door.

She exited the car, took the precaution of wrapping a scarf around her face, and moved quickly toward the front door. She slipped inside and stalked through the house until she saw a family room up ahead. A TV set was on and the back of a recliner was dead ahead. With a few long strides she entered the room and turned to face the chair. A blond haired young woman was in it whose eyes grew wide in shock as the big, masked woman with rage in her steel blue eyes confronted her.

"Where is he you little cunt? I know you have him somewhere!"

The blond drew back, raising her arms as if to ward off blows. "Who are you, you crazy fat bitch? I have no idea what you're talking about!"

"You lie!"

Eva reached out and grabbed her by the throat. "Where is he? I'll choke you off if you don't give him up!"

But it soon became clear from the young woman's terror and confusion she was telling the truth. Eva knew she had been tricked and would be in deep trouble if she didn't act quickly. She apologized to the woman, but then took away her phone, which lay on an end table. She seized the woman and dragged her to a back bedroom, used some bed sheets to truss her up helpless, then left by the front door. She took a moment to examine the car and found the perfume bottle and inside it a bloody little object. The tracker!

Cursing, she hopped back into her car and drove away. Fortunately, she passed no other cars on the way out until she reached the main drag. The police would surely be called at some point, but she was reasonably sure she had avoided identification.

But where was Aaron? The answer seemed obvious and it enraged her. Natasha! This had to be her doing! She floored the Mercedes and headed for Natasha's house, praying no cops were lurking with the radar on. She hammered on the front door, screaming obscenities. He's not here

Natasha answered the door and artfully feigned innocence in the face of Eva's accusations.

"Please Eva! He's not here! He drove away and after that I have no idea where he went. You can search the house top to bottom. Take your time. I'll wait in the living room and if you find anything locked up let me know and I'll open it."

Eva took her up on it and raged through the house, opening closet doors, poking under beds with a broom handle. Finally, frustrated but unconvinced, she had no choice but to leave. Natasha maintained her innocence and showed her to the door, wishing her luck in her search and offering any help she could give.

Eva returned to her office, still fuming. She fetched a slave from the cells, the next best one, save for Aaron, but a poor substitute, and took him to the chamber for a hard whipping to help ease her anger. Then she made him serve her. It took several orgasms to calm her and clear her mind.

Natasha watched through the window as Eva drove away and waited an hour or so before going to get Aaron from his secret hide hole. Randy as a stoat as always, her excitement amplified by the thrill of deception and subterfuge, she spent hours enjoying Aaron in every way her perverse whim could devise. In the end she strapped on her cock and fucked him until she came herself to full satisfaction. Aaron came repeatedly as well, until every drop of semen was wrung from him, and he lay in a heap beneath Natasha's own sated body. Then she took him to share her vast bed, putting him under the covers to lie close to her pussy, ready to serve her in the morning. Sleep born of exhaustion fell over them both.