Accidental Daddy: A TS/CD Novella

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I told her that we were going to take it easy, and I warned her that if she gave me any trouble, I'd do something about it. Tory agreed to be good.

Chapter Twelve: Princess

I was lying in bed, propped up on a pillow, Jack on the end table and book on my lap. Tory had put the Ipod thing on again and Santana played quietly in the background.

"Is this how you normally spend your Saturday nights, Big Daddy?" she taunted.

I looked up over my reading glasses. "After the kind of Friday night and Saturday afternoon I've had, yes. Is that the way you normally dress for bed?"

"Oh yes, Big Daddy, all princesses do," Tory replied, doing a spin in her satiny pink slippers.

Tory was wearing an electric blue nightie that looked like something a little girl would wear when playing 'dress-up'. With puffy shoulders, pointless layers of gauze, and a flouncy skirt that only came to a few inches below her crotch, it seemed more of a costume than proper sleepwear. White mesh stockings held up at mid-thigh by broad, frilly, pink garters made it even more impractical. I was surprised she wasn't wearing her tiara.

She'd mussed her hair again, and traded her dangly earrings for her trusty diamond studs.

"Don't you like it, Big Daddy?" Tory primped, flouncing up her skirt.

"Very pretty, also very naughty." I replied with a hint of suspicion in my voice. I wondered if she really took this princess thing so seriously, or was having a joke at my expense. It did seem a little over the top.

"I just want to look good for you, Big Daddy." Tory crawled onto the bed. "So, all we're going to do is read?"

"Stop, right there. Don't you have a book to read, or some homework to do?" I demanded.

"Yes, Big Daddy." Tory made an exaggerated pout and climbed off the bed.

She went to her bag on the luggage stand, bent from the waist, and provocatively wiggled her ass in my direction.

"Now where did I put that book?" she asked while she gave me a good look at her white, cotton panties. They tucked-up her package and hugged the crack off her bum.

When Tory returned she was wearing a pair of dark-rimmed glasses, and a thick, serious-looking book was clutched to her chest.

"Now, may I get into bed, Big Daddy?" she asked.

I nodded, and grinned at her, unable to resist her playfulness. She made a great fuss of settling herself next to me, plumping and tossing around pillows until she leaned on an elbow and faced me. She opened her book, and pretended to ignore me.

"What's the book?" I asked.

Tory looked up at me, over her glasses, which I suspected were cheaters, and pretended to be annoyed by the interruption. "'Current Markers of Enhanced Cenozoic Chemical Weathering and the Subduction of Pelagic Carbonate'," she said primly.

She held up the book so I could read the title, and see that she wasn't making it up.

"What's your degree in?" I asked. Until then, all I knew was that she was a graduate student at Cal State.

"Paleoclimatology," Tory replied, raising her pretty chin.

"Well, there you go. I was just saying to Mac at the club the other night, 'I sure hope I run into one of those sexy Paleo climatologists'."

"You shouldn't make fun of your little girl, Big Daddy."

"Doesn't even sound like a real subject to me." I teased her.

"It's a very important field of study, Sir," Tory replied indignantly.

"Of course, it is. I'm always saying, 'If there's one thing the world needs, it's more Paleo climatologists.' And besides, I think you'd make a very sexy weather-girl."

"Oh you, you ancient brute," Tory declared. She launched herself at me, climbed on top of me, and beat my chest with her hard, little fists.

Well, I guess I started it. I protected my head with my forearms, and let her pound away.

"Of course, you'd have to put some weight on your ass, but if we squeezed you into a tight-enough suit, you'd do fine," I taunted.

"It's aboutclimate,prehistoric climate, notweather."

"Then we'll get you one of those sabretooth tiger dresses like Wilma Flintstone."

The blows stopped suddenly, and I felt her cool fingers slip inside the fly of my boxers. She gripped my hard cock.

"Oh my, Big Daddy, what have we here?" Tory asked.

"Hey, get out of there!" I objected. "You're supposed to be doing your homework."

Tory ignored me. She slid down my body until her face was at my crotch. She worked my cock out of the fly, and then lay her head next to it.

"Oh, I doso love these boxers, Big Daddy," she said in a horny, dreamy voice.

She'd asked to undress me when we got back to the motel, and since she'd been so good, I'd let her. When she took my pants down, she squealed with delight. "Oh, Ilove these!" she'd said.

"What, they're very comfortable and durable," I replied defensively.

They were standard issue olive-green cotton boxers. I'd been issued dozens upon dozens of extra pairs over the years. Why buy new ones? Turned out, she wasn't teasing me. Tory really loved them.

"I'll get you a pair of your own, then. Now, put that back, and get up here, young lady."

"Oh, I don't want to wear them, Big Daddy, I want to sleep with them on my pillow, mmmm." She rubbed her face against my crotch and stroked my cock.

"Tory, get up here, this instant!" I commanded.

"But, Big Daddy, I don'twant to," Tory replied petulantly.

"That's it! I warned you."

"Yes, you did, Big Daddy," she replied with a satisfied sigh.

I grabbed her by the scruff of her nightie, and threw her over my knee. She pretended to struggle, so I gave her behind a couple of very hard slaps in the process.

"Settle down, or you'll get it worse, you, naughty girl."

"Oh, oh, oh," Tory squealed, but she stopped squirming.

I yanked on her nightie until it was up to her shoulders, then I stopped to enjoy the sight of her vulnerable bare back.

"What did I say about tonight?" I demanded as I slid a hand under the waistband of her panties.

"It was going to be quiet."

"And?" I pulled down on her panties, exposing first one cheek, and then another.

Tory gasped dramatically. She tried to reach behind to cover herself, but I pulled her more tightly into my lap, grabbing her wrists and holding them against her back. Her butt was still red in places from her afternoon recital, but they didn't look like they were going to bruise. I gave each impertinent cheek a good mashing before giving them each two more blows.

"And?" I repeated.

"That if I didn't behave, you'd do something about it, Big Daddy," she replied in a reasonable imitation of fear.

Tory was pinned to my lap, helpless, with her hindquarters at my mercy. I stroked the mesh of her stockings, over their frilly pink garters, and then reached under her to pull out her cock and balls.

"Oh, Big Daddy, what are you going to do with me?" she moaned.

I was really beginning to love this kid.

Chapter Thirteen: Disobedience Rewarded

"Whatever I fucking feel like, you disobedient, little slut," I replied as I landed four or five hard blows on her bum; I enjoyed her squeals of pain, and the way her feet, in their pretty pink slippers, beat the bedsheets.

"Owwwwwww!" Tory exclaimed.

I stopped, and caressed her hot flesh. Her entire ass, and even some of her upper thighs were red, so I turned my attention to her package. Tory was three-quarters hard, and her shaft was dark with excitement. I grabbed her entire scrotum easily in one hand, and squeezed it, working her little nuts against each other.

"Oh, Big Daddy, Big Daddy," she moaned.

I let go of her wrists, and she let her hands fall to her sides. I grabbed a handful of her thick hair and gave it a tug.

"The question is, what do Ifeel like doing to you?" I growled, pulling her panties down to her knees.

I took a leisurely drink of Jack, and on a sudden inspiration, leaned down and let an ice cube drop onto the small of her back.

"Oh, Daddy! Oh!" Tory exclaimed. "Oh, no, no."

I chuckled as I used one finger to direct the ice cube up the shallow valley of her back, to her shoulder blades. I felt her shiver and twitch, then I drew it down again and watched it leave a little trickle of water behind. Grasping it firmly, I ran it down the crack of her ass and pressed it against her rosebud.

"Oh, Daddy, it's cold!" Tory exclaimed.

"Not for long Princess," I replied as I continued to work the rapidly-melting cube around her entrance.

I licked my middle finger for good measure, and after a few circles, shoved it into her tight sphincter. It gave reluctantly, but I persisted. Tory moaned and kicked her feet, but it went in all the way to the knuckle.

"You've got an eager little hole, don't you, Tory?"

"Yes, Big Daddy."

"You want more?"

"Yes, please, Big Daddy."

I took my finger out, and dribbled half a mouthful of icy Jack into her crack, and worked it into her ass.

"Yesssss!" Tory moaned as I worked a second finger inside. "Oh, God, yes! Yesss," she moaned when I forced a third into her.

"What doyou want me to do, my slutty princess?"

"Fuck me, Big Daddy."

"With what?"

"With your strong, rough fingers. Oh, please finger-fuck me, Big Daddy."

I pulled Tory's ass up and began slowly working my fingers all the way in and all the way out of her butt. Her dangling cock bounced between her legs with every stroke. I pounded her as fast and hard as I could, so that her whole body rocked, and her dainty ass-cheeks bounced. I reached under her to viciously twist at her nipples.

I listened for an objection or complaint, but there was only a low continuous, "Ahhhhhhh."

I slowed, almost to a stop, and let her panting recede. "Do you want more? "I asked.

"Yes, Big Daddy. Ialways want more," Tory replied.

I slapped her a couple of times, and then rolled her onto her back. I cradled her in my arms with her bum on my thigh.

"Oh, Big Daddy, you're so good to your naughty girl," she purred, looking up at me.

I put the fingers I'd had up her ass under her nose to see what she'd do. Tory took them one at a time into her mouth and licked them clean without taking her eyes off of me. She was a nasty girl for sure, but also a whole lot more.

I'd gotten the idea in my head that Tory was some kind of emotionally damaged little girl, acting-out in reaction to her physical peculiarity. Or maybe it had something to do with the whole odd hormonal imbalance she must have, and that was making her sexually crazy. What the fuck did I know? All I knew, was that her behaviour was way outside of any box that I'd ever been in.

In my defence, Tory had been very convincing as a naughty school-girl when we first met, so it took me a while to realize that she wasn't one, but was, in fact, an adventurous and intelligent youngwoman.

The lights really started to come on when I picked her up at her house. She was casually well-dressed, confident, poised, and light hearted. If anyone looked at her twice, it was because she was gorgeous, not because they thought she was some kind of freak.

I hadn't really taken seriously the things she'd been telling me. "Don't judge me." "Accept me the way I am." "I'll tell you when I've had enough." "Iwant to be your slut." Things like that.

Now, I'd come to accept that Tory was a fully competent, consenting adult, but I still needed to make some things clear.

"Tory, you fuck around saying, 'no, no, no'; that's dangerous," I said.

"Yes, Big Daddy," she replied looking serious.

"If you want to play that game, okay. But, if you say'stop', I will always stop, right away, without hesitation. So, don't fuck around with 'stop', okay?"

"Okay, Big Daddy," Tory agreed with a smile. She slid her arms around my neck. "I trusted you from the moment we met."

As I gave her a kiss, her hand slid down to my semi, and she stroked it.

"Can I suck your cock now, Big Daddy?"

"Not now, I have something else in mind. Go over to the mirror and jerk yourself off, I want to watch you."

Tory shuffled across the room with her panties around her knees, stood squarely in front of the mirror, and began stroking her cock.

"Take your nightie off," I said as I disappeared into the bathroom.

"Keep going," I encouraged her as I came out of the bathroom with a towel and the lube.

I shed my boxers and snuggled behind her with my hard cock resting against her back. I watched over her shoulder as she made long strokes of her semi-hard dick as if she was handling a short length of hose. She was a fantastic sight, in her stockings and slippers, panties bunched around her knees, nerdy glasses slightly askew.

"Oh, you nasty, little slut," Tory said, taunting her reflection.

Her sparkling, excited eyes looked up to meet mine. "Aren't I a pretty little slut, Big Daddy? Aren't I pretty?" she asked through breathlessly, parted lips.

I lowered my mouth and pressed my teeth at the back of her neck. "Adorable, Princess," I replied, and then, I laid the towel over the end of the couch.

"So pretty," she said, sticking her tongue out at herself.

"Alright, Princess. Get your ass over here."

With her panties gathered around her ankles, Tory took small steps, sliding her slippers across the floor. My little Princess understood what I wanted. She draped herself over the arm of the couch and settled herself with a great deal of bum waggling. I pulled her package out from under her. With her little cock braced against the arm of the couch, it looked like an arrow, pointed straight down.

I squatted and ran my hands down both of her legs, from her butt cheeks to her ankles, and swept away her panties. Again, I marvelled at the downy whiteness of her bum, even her anus was no darker than a pale pink. I kissed her cheeks, spread them with my hands, and painted her rosebud with broad stokes of my tongue, making her all wet and shiny.

Tory's sphincter gave way easily to the probing of my greasy fingers. It yielded as I kneaded it with my thumb, softening like cookie dough. I ran the last of the lube over my cock, and with little fanfare, pushed the head through her restricting ring.

"Uhhhmmmmmm." Her sharp moan descended into a happy sigh.

I felt a warning burn on the rawer parts of my cock, but I had no intention of drawing this out. From the time Tory had come out of the shower, I knew I needed to get my rocks off, and I saw no reason to wait.

It took me a while to get her positioned to suit me. Even as I slammed her grasping hole, her hips shifted to accommodate me, her ass anticipating my needs. Finally, I was driving straight down into her with incredible force, plunging more deeply into her than I'd ever gone before. Her sweet cries of anguished pleasure, and the hungry clenching of her ring piece quickly teased the cum from my balls and sucked it into her belly.

Chapter Fourteen: Command Performance

It was still early, and although I wouldn't say I was tired, I was feeling pleasantly mellow as I lay in bed with Tory curled up on my chest, both my arms loosely around her warm, fragrant body. Donovan's haunting'Atlantis' played quietly.

"Way down, below the ocean where I wanna be..."

Tory seemed like a person out of step with her generation. I was about to ask her how she'd developed such a taste in music, but she spoke first.

"These are crossed bayonets I gather, but what, does this say, Big Daddy?" She'd been gently stroking my forearm, running her fingers over the faded, blue ink.

I chuckled. "Twenty-seven years ago, it said, 'Mountain'. You could actually read it then."

"Was that your Regiment?"

"The division I was in, where I served most of my career. Tenth Mountain Division."

"You were overseas a lot." It was a statement rather than a question.

"A fair bit," I replied with a sigh. "Iraq, Afghanistan, Somalia, Bosnia, Korea, a few other places."

"What was it like, being in the wars?" she asked quietly.

"Never mind, war stories make lousy bedtime stories," I replied.

Tory dropped her reflective tone, and put on a pout. "But your little Princess wants a story. A story about a beautiful, slutty princess who climbs a mountain, and finds a big hard cock." Her hand slid down to my lap, feeling about for my cock.

I realized that if I wanted to get any sleep at all tonight, I'd have to play her out. Tory was never going to settle down until she had been fucked to exhaustion, something I was unable to do given the current condition of my cock. Then, I had a thought.

"I'll bet a slutty girl like you has toys in her bag," I said.

"Yes, I do, Big Daddy! Do you want to see them?"

"Absolutely, whatever you've got, bring 'em all out, and you can show me how you use them."

Hopefully, I could turn some of that manic horniness on itself. Of course, it wouldn't get me completely off the hook, and I was still too proud to become a total bystander, so I popped another Cialis, and washed it down with Jack.

####

Tory caressed her cheek with a long, knobby, glass dildo. "Well, I usually start with this guy," she said.

She sat at my feet propped up on a pile of pillows, legs shamelessly spread, giving me a proprietary view of her little dick drooping limply over her swollen nut sack.

"I used to think it was really big..." Tory paused to suck the head in and out of her naughty mouth.

"That was before I met you,Big Daddy," she finished with a sultry wink of one of her dark brown eyes.

"Such a bold, bold little girl," I growled slowly shaking my head.

"Little sissy," she replied sticking out her wet tongue and swirling it around the head of the dildo. "Bad littlesissy slut, she added as she crinkled up her pert, freckle-dusted nose.

I took a sip of Jack without taking my eyes off of her, watching her polish the toy with slow, exaggerated stokes. The sissy thing was new.

To me a sissy was some kind of wimpy guy who let himself get pushed around. What I saw in front of me was all girl. With her plump lower lip, perfect breathless overbite, and pixie ears, I thought of her as a super feminine female, not a weak male. Of course she did have a cock, it was small but...

Tory had ditched the fake glasses, and was naked except for baby blue fishnet stockings with wide bands that gripped her shapely thighs, and a wide, black velvet choker with a white cameo.

"Will you please put this on me, Big Daddy," she'd asked, handing me the antique, expensive looking piece. I'd hesitated; fancy or not, it was still a "choker" with all that implied, and I didn't want to go any further downthat road.

Tory had regarded me with a smirk that managed to be both innocent and insolent at the same time. "It belonged to my grandmother - a thoroughly respectable woman I assure you," she said.

"You're playing with fire, little girl," I'd growled in her ear as I fastened the delicate eyelets.

"Oh, I dosoooo want to burn, Big Daddy," she'd replied with her ball grabbing English accent.

I let the Jack sit on my tongue and took a few deep breaths as Tory began tracing the slippery head of the dildo around her petite breasts, flicking her dark pink nubs. Sliding down on the pillows, she thrust her tight little bottom at me, and took on an exaggerated pout.

"Will you help me fuck myself, Big Daddy?" she asked.

"No, you lazy little slut, Daddy wants to see how you fuck yourself," I replied, only vaguely aware that I'd referred to myself as "Daddy," for the first time.

Tory took her semi-hard dink in her fist and began to pull at it with one hand while she slid the dildo under her tight pink package and toyed with it just above her puckered hole.

"Mmmmmmm," she thrust her lower lip out even further. "But Daddy..."

Unconsciously I'd taken my battered dick in hand and begun to stroke it. "Don't try to get out of this by misbehaving. I want a show, Princess, I want a hard core demonstration of what you like to do with your greedy little backside when I'm not around." I said.

1...456789