Accidental Daddy: A TS/CD Novella

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Harder, Daddy!"

I put my legs and hips into it, but her stubborn little rosebud wouldn't give.

"Wetter, Daddy. We need it wetter!" Tory exclaimed through gritted teeth.

"Do you have lube?"

"Yes, in my bag, but don't go, Daddy. Don't stop, use your spit." I withdrew my cock, worked up some saliva in my dry mouth and spit in my hand. I rubbed it over the head of my cock, and returned it to her anus.

"Me, too, Daddy. Wet me, too!"

There was no way I was going to spit into her ass. Is that what she meant? I didn't have a lot of saliva in my mouth. I spit what I had onto my fingers and worked it into her reluctant entrance with little effect.

"Go on, Daddy, do it. Do it!" she cried.

I repositioned my cock. "Are you sure? I really don't think..."

"Please, Daddy, don't tease me. Shove it in hard, as hard as you can. I want it. I want it,now!"

All that dicking around didn't soften my cock at all. The sight of her, so vulnerably displayed, and the pleading need in her voice, kept me as rock hard as I could possibly be. I tried ramming my cock into her with another hard, angry thrust, but gained less than an inch.

"Ah fuck. Fuck, oh fuck!" Tory exclaimed. Her body jerked, and she pulled away, dislodging my small purchase. Her knees bent, and I barely had time to catch her before she hit the floor.

"Oh my fucking God, thathurt, Daddy, ohfuck." she cried out in shock.

I lowered her to the floor where she curled up in a ball massaging her affronted sphincter. "Fuck, fuck, fuck," Tory said.

Standing above her with the offending weapon remorselessly sticking out in front of me, I had no intention of saying, "Well, I told you so."

After a few minutes, Tory uncurled. "In my bag near the door, Big Daddy, please get the lube," she panted.

"Are you nuts?"

"Please, Daddy, I know we can do this," she replied stubbornly.

Chapter Nine: Nasty Princess

"It's a tad chilly in here, don't you think, Big Daddy?" Tory teased.

She'd adopted a new pose. Grasping the railing with both hands, she held herself at full arm's length from the wall with her back and shoulders lowered, and her head hanging down. She was bent straight down from the waist with her feet firmly planted on the floor, and her bum thrust out with a slightly upward tilt.

The temperature seemed fine to me.

"My bottom deserves some warming up after that inadequate performance, after that insolent refusal to take your cock," Tory said.

"That's true," I agreed. Her proffered bottom deserved a spanking.

I put down the lube and sighed as a warm wave of pleasurable anticipation rolled through me. I wanted to spank her very much. I stood beside her with my turgid cock sticking up into her belly, and I ran my hand firmly along her back to her buttocks. I couldn't quite get a whole cheek in one hand, nonetheless, when I brought the palm down hard, it left a red mark that covered a substantial area.

"Ah, yes," Tory sighed.

I laid an equal blow on her other cheek.

"Thank you, Daddy. Harder, please."

I wanted to play with her cock, so I reached under her and yanked at the jock strap affair until I'd freed the little dickens. It was scrunched up and sweaty, so I worked it with my hand, massaging it easily back into shape. I drew out her tiny shaft and brought it to its full three-quarter hard state. I yanked on it. I loved it's rubbery, compliant feel, and the slipperiness of the head when Tory was aroused.

I looked at myself in the mirror. "Hell, this isn't weird at all," I said.

Her head came up, her makeup still perfect, although her tiara had slipped a bit to one side. Tory smiled at me, "Oh, not weird, Big Daddy.Fantastic."

That one word, spoken in her precise Brit accent, drove me over the edge. Again, I surrendered myself to my primal instincts and turned them on her.

I wasn't angry with her, just the opposite. Her eager, almost canine, smile in the mirror delighted me.Tory delighted me, and yet, the sight of her set off a rain of blows.

It was a strange and disturbing thing; the more precious she was to me, the more I wanted to mark her. I wanted to make her my own, yes, but I also did it to please her. Tory wanted it. Even when her body began to flinch away from my hand, and she started to lift her feet one at a time, she kept repeating, 'Thank you, Big Daddy', over and over again.

I counted the blows out aloud, without really knowing where I was going to stop. On the ninth blow, she squirted from her dainty penis, the thin stream spurting out with enough force to splash on the mirror.

"Oh, fuck yesssss. Oh, Daddy, that was so good."

I would have liked to grope and stroke her surrendered body all afternoon, but I wanted to fuck her, too. I squirted some lube directly into her anus, and then dribbled more down the tight cheeks of her ass. I quickly lathered my cock. This time, it went in on the first thrust, crashing through her sphincter to her belly beyond.

"Good, Big Daddy, good. Now stop, wait!" Tory panted.

I bit my lip, and held myself in check.

With a determined groan, she lifted her leg, closing her sphincter like a vice. "Ahhhh, yes, yes. Yes, God damn it!" she exulted resting her leg on the rail.

"Jesus, fuck, you are something!" I exclaimed.

Tory panted a few times, eyes full of excitement as she looked at me through the mirror.

She nodded, "Now Daddy, now finish it!"

I pulled back and rammed her again, driving my cock as far as it would go in her hot tunnel, driving her up against the mirror, smearing her makeup, and knocking off her tiara. I felt the grasp of her ring-piece all along my shaft as it passed through, and I felt something against the head of my prick.

I exploded inside her.

"Oh, God! Oh, God! I love you, Big Daddy," Tory cried.

Love you. I chose to ignore that remark as my spunk continued to spurt into her. My groans and curses bounced off the naked walls. When I withdrew, we both stumbled backwards, and fell on the cold floor.

"Son of a bitch!" I declared. "Son of a fucking bitch. Tory, God damn it, fuck!"

I sat up and gathered her onto my lap. She curled into me and giggled.

"That was so much fun, Big Daddy, so much better than I ever imagined. Thank you, thank you."

"You're fucking nuts, you know that?" I replied, with affectionate awe.

Tory giggled. My cum leaked out of her sodden ass onto my lap, and dribbled onto the floor.

Once my heart settled down and I regained control of myself, I became uneasy. I turned her face towards me. "Are you okay?" I asked.

"I'm marvelous, ecstatic, walking on air, Sir," Tory replied.

"Come on, Tory. I hurt you."

"You didn't hurt me, Big Daddy, that little spanking?"

"Iwailed on you, don't tell me it didn't hurt."

Tory crawled out of my lap on her hands and knees, and presented her irresistible bum near my face.

"Look, Big Daddy. There's no damage, no marks."

Her ass was a warm pink with a few dark red, splotches. I wasn't sure that some of those wouldn't turn into bruises.

"I don't fucking understand it," I said sourly as I slid my butt away from the sticky puddle we'd created.

"You don'thave to understand it, Big Daddy. All you have to know is that your little princess loves it. You want to make her happy, don't you?"

While I grumbled and scowled, Tory jumped to her feet and lightly tripped across the room to her bag.

She came dancing back with a bottle of water in her hand, doing pirouettes and other stuff. My kids, sonand daughter, played hockey and soccer, and when I was home, we'd go climbing, or to the range. I didn't know squat about ballet, but Tory sure looked like she knew what she was doing.

How the fuck could she do that when she'd just had my cock, mybig cock, up her ass? Last night, when I'd been fucking her, I could see her sphincter being drawn out each time I pulled back. Thathad to hurt.

Tory gave me a hand up, and offered me the bottle. I shook my head, "You first."

She smiled affectionately at me, and downed half the bottle before handing it to me. I dumped most of the rest down my parched throat and handed it back.

"Jesus, who's going to clean this up?" I chuckled, the Sgt Major in me coming out.

We'd made quite a mess. There was lube and cum and sweat all over the polished hardwood floor, not to mention the little bit of Tory's splooge running down the bottom of the mirror.

"Oh, I'll give it a bit of a wipe, but the cleaner comes with the rental," she replied causally, sounding to me just like areal little princess.

"How much did this place cost?" I asked. It had to be a few bucks, to rent a whole studio on a Saturday afternoon.

Tory waved that away. "Now, come on, I plan to get my money's worth."

Chapter Ten: Dangerous Temptations

I'd been so focused on her beautiful body, that I hadn't noticed the one piece of furniture in the room. Tory led me to the simple wooden chair and made me sit.

"First, I want to clean off your cock, then there's something I have been dying to try," she said.

Tory knelt in front of me, and as soon as she took my hanging dick in her soft hands, it started to rise. I'd taken a Cialis just before coming in, and I knew it would kick in once I was hard.

She cleaned my cock with her tongue. Jesus, was there no end to the new experiences this girl had in store for me? Dirty, nasty, unimagined experiences. My cock had been up her ass and was all slimy with lube, our sweat, and my cum. Tory lapped it right up.

As she licked, she grinned up at me.

"You nasty,nasty, girl." I said.

Tory winked and took my engorged cock all the way down her throat. She sucked hard as she came back up, making sure the whole thing was as clean a whistle.

"There," she said with satisfaction, "Big Daddy's cock is all ready to go."

Tory wiped her mouth with her fingers, delicately scooped up the last bit of goo, and sucked it down. Her makeup was still in good shape, her lipstick only a little smeared, and her mascara hardly less than perfect.

"You little slut!" I exclaimed.

"We're just getting started, Big Daddy," she replied as she helped me to my feet.

I leaned down to kiss her. I wanted her slutty mouth. I wanted to taste it after what she'd just done. Her tongue played boldly with mine while I savored the taste of our mouth, and inhaled her sweet sweat, and subtle perfume.

"Stand back, I don't want you to get hurt," she said.

With her package tucked back into her pouch, Tory executed a few swift, fluid movements that left her sprawled out dramatically on the chair with her shoulder on one edge and her rump on the other. Her legs were stretched out one side, one straight and the other artfully bent. On the other side her head hung down.

"You fucking amaze me, Tory," I said, shaking my head in wonder.

"Come here, Daddy, this is for you," she said running her tongue over her lips.

I understood what she wanted and couldn't resist the temptation. I had to bend my knees and pull down on my cock, but I was able to feed it into her upturned mouth.

"Mmmm, mormph," Tory said, nodding.

I shuffled forward, she sucked in a few more inches, and paused to breathe. The sensation was incredible. I could feel my cock already pressing up against the entrance of her throat.

"Mormphhh."

I had to lean on the back of the chair for support as she took more of me. Soon she had three-quarters of my cock down her throat.

"Mormphhh," she insisted. I couldn't see her face, but her desire was clear enough.

I went all the way in, and I would have come for sure if my cock hadn't been so thoroughly numbed by the wonders of modern pharmaceuticals.

"Humph!" Tory said suddenly, and I pulled all the way out.

"You okay?" I asked, but she ignored me and slid back so that her head was resting on the chair's unforgiving surface.

"Come forward, Big Daddy, come forward," she said.

Grabbing me by the back of my thighs, Tory urged me forward until my balls were settled on her chin. She lashed out at them with her tongue.

"Move up, Daddy, move up."

Again, I realized what she wanted. I had to twist and bring one leg up onto the chair, up onto her chest so I could settle my butt on her face. Her head strained upwards as she tongued my asshole.

It was the most selfish thing I'd ever done in my life, cramming my ass into sweet Tory's face. Letting her,wanting her, to lick my ass while her body was pressed against the hard wooden chair. I could see the sharp edges cutting into the soft white flesh of her back, but that only aroused me further.

The feeling of total domination over her took me to a dangerous, brutal place. Tory's abject submission to me, her willingness to suffer pain and humiliation for me, was a terrible thrill that excited me at my deepest and most unworthy level. Striving for that thrill, I crushed her mercilessly. In those few moments of intense ecstasy, I could have smothered her, or broken her neck and not even noticed.

I heard murmurs from her, they may have been of pleasure, or of warning, or refusal, but I ignored them until I caught sight of myself in the mirror. I came to my senses and quickly climbed off her, suddenly filled with shame.

Tory lay there panting, dark green eyeshadow spreading from her eyelids out to her cheekbones, the dark outline of her eyes grown wider, and her long eyelashes heavy and clotted with spit. Turning her ruined face towards me, she licked her smeared red lips, and cleared her plugged nostrils with her thumb and forefinger.

"Why did you stop, Daddy?" she asked.

"Enough, Tory!God damn it, what isfucking wrong with you?" I shouted.

Her face collapsed with disappointment, and I wanted to smash my head through the wall.

"Jesus, Tory..." I said in a much quieter tone.

Tory sat up, defiantly ignoring the mess on her face. "Didn't you like it, Daddy?"

"Yes, I liked it, Tory, but you shouldn'tdo that. You shouldn't letanyone do that to you. It's bad," I replied harshly.

Even as I spoke, I knew I was angry with myself, not her. I had fucking enjoyed it. I wanted to do it again, and that made me furious.

"Please, Daddy, don't hate me," she said.

"Big Daddy," I rumbled at her. "I'm not your daddy."

Tory started to cry.

Fuck!

"Why do you have to judge me? Why can't you just accept me?" she asked through her tears.

That was like a punch in the guts, it knocked the wind right out of me. "Ahhhhhh, fuck," I sighed, my whole body slumping, all except my unrepentant cock.

"I'm sorry, come here, baby. Come here," I said quietly, holding out my hand to her.

Tory came to me, head down, snuffling. I sat us both down on the floor, and cradled her in my arms.

"Jesus, I'm sorry, okay? Fuck, I have no right to judge you, baby. I'm full of shit, okay. There's nothing wrong with you."

She buried her head in my chest, and continued to snuffle. I gave her a little shake. "There isnothing wrong with you, okay?"

Tory nodded, and sniffed. "Okay, Big Daddy," she said. She burrowed more deeply into me.

I looked at us in the mirror; two absurdly naked people wrapped together, on a polished hardwood floor, in a stark, empty room.

I took a deep breath and squeezed her tightly. "This isso fucking nuts," I said. "You, are making me crazy," I added gently as I mussed her hair.

She responded with a watery chuckle. "Sorry, Big Daddy," she said quietly.

"I am not mad at you, I amnot mad at you," I said and rocked her gently.

I loosened my grip, and she twisted around and offered her mouth for a kiss. I kissed her lips gently.

"Okay?"

"Okay," Tory replied wiping tears from her eyes.

"Good! Now,please tell me that there's a shower in this place."

"All to ourselves," she laughed.

I stood and pulled her to her feet. She snuggled up to me again.

"Please, Big Daddy, can I stay the night with you?" she asked.

Man, this girlnever stopped throwing punches. I untangled her and held her at arm's length. How the fuck could I refuse her anything now?

"You can stay the night with me, but there are conditions," I said firmly.

"Yes, Big Daddy."

"First, you will dress like a proper young woman who is going shopping. You can bring whatever you like in your overnight bag, but you will look like the soul of innocence when you walk out your door."

"Yes, Big Daddy."

"Second, I will pick you up at your place at six-thirty,sharp. We have things to do."

"What..."

I placed a warning finger over her lips. "Third,tomorrow, we do whatI want to do."

"Yes, Big Daddy."

"And just slow down, okay, Tory? Quit fucking pushing me so hard."

"Yes, Big Daddy," she replied. God damn it, I could hear the tone of mischief already slipping back into her voice.

Chapter Eleven: Tom Boy

Tory ran the length of red nylon rope slowly across the palm of her hand until she reached the biner.

"Oh, Big Daddy," she whispered breathlessly.

"Stop that," I hissed. "We're going climbing."

"Of course we are, Big Daddy," she replied with a broad wink.

Tory smiled innocently at the clerk who gave us an odd look. She was well dressed for the occasion, wearing a pair of what looked like fancy hiking shorts, baggy, but rolled up to above mid-thigh showing off her excellent legs. A thin, light-blue blouse with a wide collar, and a loose-hanging black vest made her look like she could dine out, or jump into the back of her toy Jeep and go for a jaunt.

Her hair still had the red streaks and the ragged edges, but somehow, she'd tamed it into something quite conservative. She looked less like a Tom-boy, and more like an Olympic gymnast, or maybe a ballerina.

I'd noticed before that she wore little jewellery, no chains or bracelets, not even a watch to mar her elegant arms. She did wear a pair of small silver earrings in the shape of a broad-bladed leaf to make her elfin ears look more grown-up.

Tory wore it all with an air of casual, impish feminine sexuality. When I wasn't looking, she shifted her harness low on her hips, like a gunslinger in a cabaret. I straightened her belt, and resisted the urge to give her butt a smack.

She'd told me that she skied both downhill and cross-country, and hiked difficult trails, but she'd never climbed a mountain, or scaled a cliff. Good.

I got her completely outfitted; rock shoes, harness, rope, boots, helmet, the whole beginner works. At the cash register, Tory reached for her wallet, then stopped and looked at me. I shook my head and she put it back. The bill came to about six hundred dollars. It's not that I didn't think she could afford it, it's just that it was only right that 'Big Daddy' should pay for things. Unless she wanted to rent a helicopter or something, then she was on her own.

I'd picked her up in the Country Club West neighbourhood where she shared a house with two other girls. I didn't ask whatkind of girls they were, but I could tell they weren't hurting for money. There were six vehicles in the driveway.

"You have visitors?" I asked as I walked her down the driveway to where my GT gleamed in the street.

"No, those are ours."

"Well, I'm guessing that each of you owns a Prius. Which of the other ones is yours?"

"I'm embarrassed to say."

"The Jeep?"

"Yes, it must seem silly to you, it's not a real jeep at all, just a toy," Tory said referring to the dark orange Trail Hawk with black trim, duded-up rims, bulbar and a ten-speed bike on the back.

After we ate supper, we went back to my room for a quiet night. I needed a break from having my mind mercilessly expanded on an hourly basis, not to mention that my cock was a little raw from running in and out of Tory's tight little butt.

1...34567...9