Accidental Daddy: A TS/CD Novella

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I grabbed her dainty cock, pulled it back and yanked on it hard. I found that at the same time I could shove my thumb into the sweet spot under the anus. I was pretty rough about it, testing her, testing myself.

"Hmmmmmmghh," she said, and I felt the hot breath from her nostrils fluff my pubes.

I yanked it harder, like I was milking a stubborn cow, and wiggled my thumb mercilessly into her. Tory moaned. Fuck, if she was a woman she'd be like a fucking 'slip 'n slide' by now. But how do you tell with a cock that never gets more than three-quarters hard?

I ran my palm over her little head, oh yeah, she was wet alright. I guess that was it.

She went all the way back down my dick until her nose was in my balls, and then she held it there. She wiggled her ass. I gave it another whack and a squeeze.

"Mmorrrph, pwwmeesssshh."

I gave her one so hard it rocked her forward, forcing my cock even more deeply down her hungry throat.

"Mmmmmmmmm."

I did it again, causing another snort before she quickly came back up for air. Tory looked over her shoulder at me, wiping the saliva that was dripping from her lips, seeking approval.

"You are very talented, you naughty little girl," I said. I wasn't really crazy about the 'naughty little girl' thing, but I couldn't think of anything better at the moment, and she seemed to appreciate it.

"Thank you, Big Daddy, I dosoo love your cock."

I'd finished my drink, and the look of her shiny lips was irresistible. I gave her another hard slap.

"Get back up here," I said.

I kissed her fiercely, then backed it off to a very soft and gentle brushing of my lips against hers. I tasted my cock, but that didn't matter at all. I took her by the back of the head and gently placed it on my chest.

"Let's listen to the music for a while. You have excellent taste," I said.

One of Led Zeppelin's masterpieces was playing.

"Been dazed and confused for so long it's not true, wanted a woman, never bargained for you..."

"Oh my God, Iswear I didn't plan that," Tory said with the closest thing to a girlish giggle I'd heard from her all night.

The girl had a sense of humor. Fitting herself more comfortably under my arm, she lightly stroked the hair on my chest. One leg was thrown over mine so that her knee nudged my semi.

Once'I can't quit you' finished, she asked in a quiet voice, "Please, Big Daddy, can your bad little girl ask a favor?"

"Go ahead."

"Will you fuck me like a woman now?"

I wasn't sure what she meant by that, but I replied indulgently. "Sure, you've earned it, sweetheart."

I was taking Cialis, took two that evening in fact. The pill doesn't so much get you hard as allow you to stay hard once you get there. It also numbs you, makes it harder to cum. Well, she asked for it, the naughty little girl was really going to have to work for this one.

She took the lube from the end-table and lay on her back with her legs spread just like a woman.

'But she breaks just like a little girl'. Fuck off, Bob; get the fuck out of my head!

I knelt between her legs and watched, cock in hand as she rubbed lube into her ass with a couple of fingers. No matter how often I saw her do this, I found it breathtaking in its obscenity. It chased Bob all the way back to Duluth.

I bent down and kissed her. I was tempted to try to suck her off again, but the desire to fuck her was greater.

It was like a straight missionary fuck, except I could watch her jerk away at her cock at the same time as I reamed her ass. As we progressed, Tory grabbed the inside of her knees and spread wider, lifting her hips higher so I could penetrate her to the balls with every stroke.

Fuck, she was flexible. Tory bent and spread until I ended up holding onto thesoles of her feet while I hammered away at her sodden hole. She took it moaning and smiling.

My age began to tell. Tory could've kept going all night, but I had to let up before my heart burst. I rolled off of her and lay on my side while my heart slowly settled down to a healthier rate. She tucked herself into a spoon in front of me. I was starting to drift, but she teased me with quiet demands and a slow, relentless twitching of her bum against my hard cock.

"The couch, Big Daddy," she pleaded.

We returned to the couch so she could watch herself be taken again, so she could see the slut with the ruined face and her legs shamelessly in the air accept the hard, relentless cock of her 'daddy'.

"Oh, oh, oh, yes, yes, yes," Tory panted as I entered her, possessed her and bent her body to serve my satisfaction.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck!" I replied.

"Fuck me, Big Daddy, fuck me, Big Daddy. Oh fuck me, fuck me. Look at me, look at me, Daddy!"

I kept banging away, my hands gripping her ankles, rocking her whole body. I glanced at the mirror, but there was nothing there that made any sense to me, so I looked down at her, down at her perfect profile twisted in a perverse ecstasy.

"Harder Daddy, deeper, Daddy. Oh please, deeper, deeper," she begged me.

I did as she asked, and fucked her harder and deeper.

She shouted at the mirror. "Slut! Little whore! Bad, bad girl. Oh you little slut, take it, take it!"

It was getting weird again, but I was out of control too. I loved her begging, loved the abuse she hurled at herself. She stopped shouting for a moment and looked up at me. Something she saw in me, something in my face as I relentlessly pounded her, pushed her into a greater frenzy. She tensed, grabbed her cock with both hands and jerked out a small stream of semen onto her belly.

"Oh Daddy, yessssssss," she moaned.

But I hadn't come. I was on the brink of orgasm, but Icouldn't come. I battered her, and she took it with a satisfied sleepy look in her eyes.

"Come on Big Daddy, come on," she growled.

She was incredible, but I couldn'tfucking come. I bent her double again, so far back that I could lean down and kiss her while I stroked. One leg was up against my chest, up practically over my shoulder. Her tongue lashed out at mine aggressive, demanding.

My balls were drained, but my drug-enhanced boner wouldn't give up, and it wouldn't letme give up. Even though there was nothing left in my balls, Ihad to pull that trigger even if the chamber was empty. My pleasure and the desire remained undiminished, and I began to understand what it must be like for her with her limp cock and a horniness that could find no natural release.

Tory understood my predicament.

"Like this, Daddy, like this," she said, and quickly rearranged us so that I was sitting on her face with my sweet spot driving back against her hard chin. Of everything I had experienced from her that night, the feel of her wicked tongue lapping at my asshole was the most amazing.

Her hips came up until I was able to grab her cheeks, and bury my face into her soaking butt. I humped furiously back against her chin and stiff tongue while I wallowed in the fragrant mess of her ass. It was the purest, most animal behavior I'd ever experienced, in its own way more intense andprimal even than battle.

I don't know where the hell she'd learned that, but it did the trick. Tory pulled that stubborn trigger and I rammed myself against her face, groaning and moaning like a dying man. I don't know if anything came out of me, but my body finally convinced my mind that the dirty deed was done.

Chapter Seven: William

I'm not superman. Not long after that, lying in bed with Tory's head on my chest and a Jack in my hand, I drifted off to sleep. She must have taken the drink from me before I dropped it.

When I opened my eyes, I thought a stranger had gotten into the room and I sat up with a start.

Tory, who had been standing in front of the dresser mirror, turned around to look at me.

"Oh, I'm so sorry, Mr Conrad, I didn't mean to startle you," she said.

"Holy shit," I replied scratching my head.

Tory must have taken my keys and retrieved the overnight bag she'd brought with her from the club.

She smiled and cocked a hip, posing.

"Did you think I went around all day dressed-up as a naughty school-girl?" she asked.

Tory was wearing boy's clothes, I guess. A loose white V neck T-shirt that hung untucked down past her waist, jeans that were loose and saggy at the crotch but tight on the legs and only came down to a few inches above the tops of her spotless white runners. Over top of that she had a normal looking dress shirt, unbuttoned, untucked, and rolled up to her elbows.

I didn't know if this was a gay look or not, or just what the guys were wearing these days. The sun lit the edges of the curtains, and I looked at the clock radio on the night stand. Nine thirty.

"Just give me a few minutes, I can drop you anywhere you like," I said.

"I was kind of hoping we could go to breakfast, you know a sort of a father-son thing," Tory replied.

There was that mischievous smile. Her face was clean and fresh and freckle-dusted. I couldn't believe that it was the same face I'd seen all slimy and transported with passion only a few hours ago. I couldn't picturethat face licking my balls.

"Give me fifteen minutes," I said.

"Take as long as you like," she replied. Tory rubbed my face with the back of her hand. "But please don't bother to shave, I like you like this."

####

Tory was impressed by my 71' Torino GT. It was one of my few indulgences, and another reason why I was divorced. We didn't say much, just listened to'Woodstock' on the eight track as we headed for the nearest Denny's. I didn't know what I was supposed to say, hell, I didn't know what I was supposed tofeel. And she wasn't any better off.

Yeah, it was awkward. We were almost there before I asked: "So, is Tory Buckingham your real name?" It came out more bluntly than I'd intended.

"Don't you know how cross dressers get their names, Mr Conrad?" she replied with a bit of attitude.

"No," I said.

"Of course you wouldn't. It's a game really; you take the name of your first pet and the address of the first place you first lived and put them together."

I thought about that for a minute.

"When I was a child I had a corgi named Tory," she prompted.

I thought about it some more. "Wait, areyou telling me, that you lived in Buckingham Palace?" I demanded. After last night I was beginning to think thatanything was possible.

Tory thought that was hilarious. I gave her a quick, sour look. "Well, I haven't had my coffee yet, fuck," I grumbled.

"Iam sorry, I'm teasing you, please forgive me," she said once she'd stopped laughing. She didn't sound very sorry.

"My real name is William Tory Buckingham, and no, I've never lived at the palace. Pleased to meet you."

I gave her a skeptical look and took my hand off the wheel to give hers a shake. "Jim Conrad," I replied, but of course she already knew that.

I gave the whole thing some more thought as I drove down Abrego and turned into the strip mall.

"I had a Siamese cat," I said as I pulled into a parking spot and turned off the ignition.

"Really," she replied.

When I turned towards her, her eyes were alight, and a smile was twitching at the corners of her mouth.

"I'd be Tikki-Joe Cummings," I said as deadpan as I could.

Tory doubled over and clung to the dashboard for support. When she recovered, I added; "Don't youever fucking repeat that."

That set us both off. Let's just say that when we walked into the diner, we both had tears in our eyes, and we were both walking funny from the previous night's fun and games. I have no idea what the good folks at Denney's thought ofthat.

I'd jumped when the hot water in the shower hit my raw dick. It burned like fuck, but I never for a moment thought she'd given me something, even though we hadn't used a condom. Tory never suggested it, and I didn't even think about it until afterwards.

The waitress who took our order gave me a bit of an odd look, or maybe I just imagined it. Did I look like some old queen with her boy toy? Was that a thing? Once upon a time, being seen like this would have been a career killer, and out of habit thathad occurred to me. Fuck it, I thought. Times had changed, and I was only cleared to 'Secret' these days anyways. There was nothing in the world that would make me snub Tory in public.

She reached across the table and touched my hands. "Jim, I want to thank you for a perfectly marvelous evening. God, I had so much fun," she said.

"Anytime," I replied, laughing at myself.

I tell you the way she looked, well I can't describe it, but I remember thinking it was a damn good thing that it had been just a one night stand. I could fall in love with William Tory Buckingham given half a chance. And that was insane.

"How about this afternoon?" she said.

"What?"

"You said, 'any time'."

"Jesus Tory, how old are you anyway?" I asked, determined to point out the craziness of our situation.

"Twenty-two," she replied bringing her chin up defiantly.

I leaned forward, "I'm more thantwice your age. Hell, in a couple of years, I'll befifty," I hissed. I sure didn't feel almost fifty, but there was no denying that big, fat number.

"Well, if fifty is the new forty," Tory said with a dismissive shrug, "in that case, I'm more than half your age."

I had to laugh. "Hard to argue with logic like that," I said shaking my head.

Tory widened her eyes and cocked her head very smugly. "So, Mr Conrad?"

What the hell, it's not like I had anything else on my plate. "Fine, anything you want to do, I'm up for it," I replied.

"Oh Ido hope so," she said.

I hadn't meant it that way, but at the sound of her voice my jeans suddenly became uncomfortably tight at the crotch.

"I don't want to scare you or anything, but I have to tell you that last night was like a dream come true for me. I wasn't kidding about that," she said earnestly.

"Jesus, Tory."You're fucking killing me.

"And I want more," she concluded.

I threw up my hands. "Well I'm here all week folks," I replied. Actually it was two, but I didn't want to get ahead of myself.

Tory leaned over the narrow table so she could put her lips to my ear. "And this time,Big Daddy, you don't have go so easy on me," she said.

Fuck.

Chapter Eight: Ballerina Barbie

The studio was on the second floor of a nondescript strip-mall off Del Monte. A hand-lettered sign on the door read, 'Closed for Private Recital". Below it, in smaller letters, was a message intended for me. 'BD the code is my name.'

I used the keypad to type in 'TORY', and the door buzzed and clicked. It shut with a solid clunk behind me. Inside the small foyer, there was a printed sign, 'Proper footwear only beyond this point.' Not having any proper footwear, I'd pulled off my boots and entered in my stocking feet.

The empty studio was long and narrow with a floor-to-ceiling mirror along one entire wall. Tory stood at the polished railing, facing the mirror. As I crossed the hardwood floor, she rose up on tiptoe, and effortlessly lifted one leg and rested it on the bar.

"I have to keep up with my exercises, I hope you don't mind, Big Daddy," she said.

Fuck.

Tory bent her torso towards her outstretched leg, one hand supporting her on the bar, the other extended gracefully over her head.

I had no snappy come back. I looked on with amazement as I crossed the narrow space until I was directly behind her. I stared at her reflection in the mirror, my eyes moved down her body.

"You always work out like this?" I asked.

I'm not familiar with ballet workout clothes, but I decided this wasn't something you'd see every day. A thin-strapped, cream-colored leotard hugged her trim body like a second skin. It smoothed her breasts and emphasized her ridged nipples. It rode very high on her hips, and exposed the full-sculptured beauty of her legs. Black stockings, like leg warmers, came to just above her knees, and in between,nothing at all.

Her package was so tightly crunched up in a pouch that it appeared as little more than an unusually pronounced pud. The waistband was tucked under the leotard, and it left a completely unrestricted view of her ivory ass. From her puckered asshole, forward to her tummy, she was as clean and featureless as a Barbie doll.

Tory took a long, deep breath, trying to keep her casual, challenging expression. "It's my own design," she said.

"Bad, bad girl," I scolded in a raspy voice.

I ran my hand along her raised leg, from where the stockings ended, and her skin began; I grasped it firmly, and slowly worked my way along her taut, straining thigh.

"Bad, bad girl," I repeated.

With one finger, I traced the crease of her cheek, down to her bold little button.

"Very bad," I said, unable to keep the surprise out of my voice.

Her anus was wet. Son of bitch, she must have lubed it up and then waited for me, straining and humid, with her butt cheeks tightly clenched.

I rewarded her by sliding my hand from her shoulder briefly to the base of her neck, and then down to grasp one of her tighty packed tits. Drawing myself into her, I used my middle finger to toy firmly with her bum.

"Oh, Big Daddy," Tory moaned.

With her red lips and eyes heavily outlined in black, she looked sluttier than the naughty schoolgirl I'd met last night. Her lashes were longer and darker, and dark green eyeshadow smudged her eyelids. However, her pale cheeks were clear, emphasizing the waifish sprinkle of freckles across her nose. And to top it off, she had a little silver tiara tucked into her hair.

Her eyes begged as I toyed with her.

"Please, Daddy."

I pushed hard and my finger penetrated her.

"Oh yes, Daddy."

I crooked my inserted finger back towards myself, teasing the inside of her sphincter. I shoved the finger in as far as it would go, and quickly worked a second one inside to join it. Tory trembled all over, and mewled like a kitten.

"Please, Big Daddy, fuck me."

Seriously?

I marveled at her audacity, the shamelessness of her passion. And her imagination; she'd shown me more undreamed-of things in less than twenty-four hours than I'd encountered in a lifetime.

"Like this?" It was very tempting, but it looked impossible to me.

"Oh yes, Big Daddy."

"Have you ever done it like this before?" I asked skeptically.

"No, but I've dreamed of it through many tedious workouts. Don't worry, I know I can take it."

My cock sprang to life the moment she'd lifted her leg and offered me her rump. I unsnapped my pants and pulled down the zipper, but then stopped. I looked around the deserted room, then over her shoulder at my face in the mirror.

Are you fucking serious, old man?

"Please, Big Daddy."

There was no way I could refuse that voice and that face, not to mention that ass. I quickly shed my pants and boxers, and kicked them across the floor.

With her on tiptoe like that, her bum was at the perfect height to receive my cock. The head of my cock was slick, even before it met her slippery rectum. I remembered how good it felt to fuck her ass, and that pushed everything else from my mind.

"Yes, Daddy, oh yes."

Tory dropped her arm from its fancy pose, grabbed the railing with both hands, and bucked her hips against me. I shoved against her tight sphincter, but it didn't open. I shoved again. She shoved back, but her ass stubbornly refused to let me in.

"Fuck!" I exclaimed angrily.

"Come on, you little slut, youwant this. Damn you, open up!" Tory shouted at herself in the mirror.

My cock was seated properly, the head inside her maybe half an inch. I grabbed her around the waist with both hands, and pushed her forward into the mirror, forcing her ass out further. I grabbed her under the thigh and raised her leg even higher.

123456...9