Accidental Daddy: A TS/CD Novella

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I wasn't sure if I was going to be alright. In fact, I'd been certain that it wouldnot be alright,could not be alright, after such an insane experience of naked lust and madness. But it was.

After all of that wild, crazy, abyss-taunting shit, I had not negated her, or lost myself. She was still Tory and I was still me, even in the aftermath. What we had now was an intense, naked bond, something that I'd never felt with my wife or my children, the kind of bond I had felt only with a few men that I'd shared terrifying, timeless moments on the battlefield.

I chuckled. Imagine tellingthem that I'd fucked a graduate student who looked like the girl from one of those Henry Potter movies. And guess what, she had a dick!

All in all though, it was a good thing that it had to end. I'd told her about the Philippines, my two year contract starting next month. I hadn't mentioned it before because I never imagined that it would matter.

Tory was frighteningly unconcerned. 'You'll get leave, I'll have school breaks..."

"Whoa, whoa, whoa, we're not doing that. It's been great, fantastic, but we're not athing, wecan't be a thing, Tory."

"Oh we're athing, Big Daddy, like it or not," she replied with a delighted laugh.

No, we could not be a thing. "Trust me, Tory, long distance relationships never work, and by the time I get back, I'll be like a hundred years old."

"We can keep in touch, there's so many ways these days..."

"I don't do any of that sky face stuff, I hate that shit. I don't even have a fucking I phone. I have a flip phone and only because I need it for work," I replied.

"Ido think I can manage a land line, Big Daddy. I believe there are still some around."

"You need to finish your studies, and find someone your own age," I stated firmly.

"Yes, Big Daddy," she mocked me.

"For a girl who wants a firm hand, you're not very obedient, are you," I growled.

"I told you from the beginning I was very naughty girl," Tory replied breezily. "Anyways none of that matters, I love you, Big Daddy."

"Tory!"

"And you love me too."

Fuck.

1...456789