Alice and I

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
clarkcrow
clarkcrow
184 Followers

"I can't see anything to complain about there..."

She grinned. "Men and tits. Always such a hilarious combination."

"I don't know if you've noticed, but yours are spectacular."

"You are so good for my ego."

I shrugged. "It's true."

She looked down at them and quickly lifted her breasts up in her palms, causing them to ripple a little. It was hard not to stare at the way they were overflowing her hands a little. Then I looked up at her and she was smiling at me, obviously amused. I felt my face getting a little hot.

"Really, Arun? You're feeling embarrassed? You can look all you want, you know? And even touch... should the impulse hit you."

I thought about it. "Maybe it's because we're not caught up in the moment right now?"

"Hmm. Maybe, that is it. Well, better buckle up, sweetheart, because there are going to be plenty of moments in the future. After what you just did, you might be surprised to find how things change. In a good way, of course," She told me with a knowing look.

--- --- --- --- ---

She was right.

That night had broken some barrier that I didn't even realise was there. That night we cuddled, she gave me sweet little kisses and stroked my skin. And I did the same to her. Whereas before we had been tactile at times, this was far more severe. My fingers ran over parts of her that I'd never touched before, even places that seemed innocuous, like the back of her knee as her leg was draped over my body.

Once we were out of bed the next day, even with my upper back still in pain in that one muscle next to the shoulder blade, the tactile comfort continued. Random points of the day gave way to short kisses and squeezing of the arms and legs and bites on the shoulders. When we sat together, she laid a leg over my lap as if she was laying claim to me.

The best part was that most of these little caresses were unconsciously done. While we watched a movie together, I felt her fingertips playing about my hands and thought she was trying to get my attention, only to find her completely focused on the TV screen.

And there was a hunger in both of us, for the other.

She was more brazen about it. That entire week, whenever both of us were alone together in my flat, she would be wearing skimpier clothing, or something that covered her almost completely but was tight enough to show off every curve. She knew it would tease me and she revelled in it.

The only way I could express my desires for her was to let my hands wander around her sometimes. At first, this was counter-intuitive to me. I'd never had anyone around me before who was completely fine with the thought of being touched wherever and whenever. This wasn't really the case, I figured, since I always felt the need to ask her permission, but she soon shut that down when she explained that if she really wasn't feeling like being tactile at any given time, she would let me know. That was odd to me until I realised this was probably normal between couples. None of this had ever happened with my ex-girlfriends because I'd never gone that far with them. I had to remind myself this was new to me and if I got the urge to simply stroke her leg or squeeze her hips or more, she was completely fine with it.

And that was probably the biggest change. Not only did I have those urges, but now I could act on them and there was no anxiety about it. The Dread, while still present, no longer had the same impact; it was now a simpering tiny thing that lurked in the depths of my body and threatened to swell now and then, but never actually managed it.

All of this meant there was always a simmering tension in the air between Alice and I, and even if we didn't go all the way, we couldn't resist playing a little.

I realised something during all this. It was almost always the case that Alice liked me to instigate anything. However, she wasn't above signalling when she wanted it to happen, which left me wondering which one of us was really in control. I mentioned this to her a few days after our night together, while she was chopping vegetables. I just so happened to be hugging her from behind so I couldn't see her face, but I did hear the chuckle she emitted.

"You'd never been with anyone properly before, had you?" Alice pointed out. "I just figured we'd go at your pace."

"The pace you're controlling?"

"Maybe I give you a little nudge now and then," She said, pushing her bum against me briefly. It was enough to wake me up a little down there.

"Seems to be a little more often than that. Truth is, I guess you're right," I said, thinking about my past relationships. "Even if we did a few things here and there, there wasn't at all that level of comfort I feel with you. I could never really be me." I paused and felt the impulse to ask, "Seriously, though, how do you know how to handle me?"

"You're the love of my life, Arun. I just know. Just call it experience. Or instinct, even. Besides, if I ever fucked up, you'd tell me. I won't get it right all the time."

I thought about that for a moment.

"At any rate, I'm glad you've learned to pick up those little nudges. My signals."

"I think maybe someone either taught me too well or she makes the signals pretty obvious."

Alice laughed. "Soon, I'll just skip all that and I'll look you in the eye and tell you I need an intense fuck."

"Alice!"

"Please, Arun, I can feel you. I know you liked hearing that."

That was true.

She put down her knife and rubbed against me a little more. "What if I said I just wanted to kneel in front of you, take you in my mouth and worship you until you exploded in my mouth?"

That actually made my head rush a little. I wasn't used to hearing this kind of talk out of anyone, let alone Alice. It was one thing to witness this kind of language in porn or in an erotic story or something, but quite another when the love of your life was saying it about you. I hardened completely and my throat felt thick.

"Oh... you definitely like that," Alice said, pushing against me hard. "Arun?"

"Hmm?" I managed to say. My hands were wandering down a little towards her hips.

"It's been a few days. How's the pain?"

"Oh. Uh. Nearly gone. I'm sure I'll be back to normal in the next couple of days. Well, whatever passes for normal for me." My hands were nearly at her hips and just when I was about to squeeze them, I was forced to stop.

Alice turned around and gave me a smouldering look that made me nervous because of how intense it was. She smiled and cupped my cheek and kissed me hard. I kissed back, forgetting all thoughts of anything else. As soon as the kiss was over, she turned me around so that I was suddenly with my back to the counter.

"Uh... what—"

"Shh," Alice put a finger to my mouth. "My turn."

She kissed me again and simply dropped to her knees in front of me. It still took me a few seconds to realise what was happening, even as she reached for my jeans and undid them so they dropped to the floor. I was hard and throbbing already and my cock pulsed against my boxer shorts, forming a tent. She bit her lip, looking at it and softly reached out to take hold while looking up at me. I was immediately drawn into how good it felt, my eyes shutting and my breathing quickening.

When I looked down again, she had let go and was pulling my boxer shorts down. My cock sprang out, pointing straight at her, slightly curved upwards and twitching a little. I heard a sharp intake of breath from her as she stared and bit her lip again.

I was the next to gasp when she took hold of me, her fingers wrapping around my shaft tentatively, and then with a surprising firmness with her thumb stroking the underside.

"You are beautiful," Alice said, still staring at my cock and beginning to stroke it.

Not the word I would've applied but that thought soon got swept away by the feeling of her hand slowly, lovingly stroking up and down my shaft with her fingertips changing pressure seemingly at random. This had never felt so good before, not on my own or with my ex-girlfriends.

She blew across the head and smiled when she heard me emit a sound of pleasure. I couldn't help it. Her fingers were getting a little firmer, a little more towards the tip, her wrist rolling a little as she caressed and stroked. I felt the sensations get more intense when she began to use her thumb to press lightly against the underside of my cock-head and move it in circles. I had to grip the edge of the counter.

Then I had to lean against it when I felt the tip of her tongue suddenly press against the base of my shaft and she licked all the way up to the tip, her hand now massaging my balls and the other holding my cock steady. My heart was racing now and she licked again and again, up and down slowly increasing pressure. Soon, it was the flat of her tongue rapidly moving against the underside of my cock-head alone, her open mouth upturned at the sides as she looked up now and then to see how I was reacting.

Reacting with fervour was the short answer. Her tongue felt amazing. I could feel the wet and warmth weakening my knees slowly as waves of building pleasure seemed to tighten my whole body, especially the area around my cock. What drove me crazier was the look in her eyes whenever they were open; between being lost in licking me and looking up at me, I could see she was enjoying this almost as much as I was.

I was breathing hard and I knew I wasn't going to last long. I looked down at her and managed to breathe out, "Alice, I'm- f-fuck... I'm not going to last."

Her reply was to take me into her mouth completely, for a few moments simply sucking me into her mouth all the way to the base while moaning loudly enough for me to feel the vibrations. Her tongue would not stop moving and I felt it swirl around my shaft and then the head of my cock, under and over it with strong licks. I felt both her hands take hold of my shaft and she abandoned my shaft to begin focusing on the head, her tongue seemingly making countless shapes as it went from tongue tip to flat and places in between, pressed against my skin.

I wasn't breathing so much as gasping and with one final effort, I grunted out, "I'm going to cum!"

She licked and sucked harder, only calming when I finally felt release hit me like a truck. Holding onto the counter, I came into her mouth hard. Every spurt of cum was accompanied by surge of relief and pleasure rolled up into one continuous feeling. She had slowed down and simply held on, looking at me as I emptied myself onto her tongue. She swallowed every drop. And even while I stood there, trying to calm down my breathing and keep myself standing, she held me in her mouth, slowly rolling her tongue around me. It wasn't until she was sure I was finished that she released me, giving me a few final licks in between smiling broadly at me.

To my surprise, she pulled up my boxer shorts, covering me again after a lingering kiss on the head. Then she pulled up my jeans, standing up in the process. For a moment, she looked at me shyly and then smiled that brilliant smile of hers. All I could do was breathe hard and stare back. I had no idea what to say.

"Speechless?" Alice asked, looking fairly amused.

I simply nodded.

She grinned.

"That was... That felt ridiculously good," I managed to tell her.

"... For me as well. You are beautiful. This too," She said, cupping my cock and squeezing.

I moaned.

"God, your reactions are fucking delicious, Arun."

"So are you."

She grinned and kissed my forehead. "Tomorrow we're going out for dinner."

"We are?"

She nodded. "I have plans for you."

"Like what?"

She gave me a pointed look. "Come on now, that's obvious."

I said nothing to that.

"Now get out of the kitchen before you derail dinner prep," Alice said, giving me one final quick kiss on the lips that left me wanting more. "Now."

She was definitely in control right now. I loved it.

--- --- --- --- ---

It wasn't difficult to know what her plans for me were. I woke up feeling even better, thinking briefly of the evening before when after dinner, we'd simply snuggled on the sofa and kissed for a while. It was comforting. She'd made it clear she wanted to linger like that, rather than progress. Progression, I suspected, was today's plan.

I'd never really given much thought to my virginity. It was just something there in the background that only showed up when others were discussing it or it was referenced in a movie or book or whatever. Even then, I could never quite relate to the importance that others seemed to place on it.

Maybe Alice wanted to make it a special occasion. I was fine with that, if it made her happy. I was already so comfortable around her now that I wasn't really feeling nervous about the thought of being with her in that way.

It was a normal day all in all. Alice told me to be ready for around seven in the evening and she'd pick me up after she ran a couple of errands. I dressed fairly smart-casual, as she had told me to and waited as I watched a movie.

She was only ten minutes late. When I opened the door, I was a little stunned. Alice had her eye shadow on, and those deep midnight-red lips I'd seen her with when she'd come back from her working travels. She'd styled her hair a little to make it wavy and it cascaded down one side and over her shoulder. It was the dress that caught my eye next. I recognised it immediately as the stretchy black dress she wore in that photo-set I liked so much. It went across her collarbones and down to her mid-thigh, leaving no doubt to the extent of her curves. She must've been wearing that padding that she told me about, to stop her nipples poking through; the dress was made of a thinner material than I'd realised. It was also clear she wasn't wearing a bra; her heavy breasts exhibited that delicious slight hang that only large breasts can. The only difference was that there were wide straps going over her shoulders, almost as it to offset the spaghetti thin straps that wrapped around her upper arm. I realised they were detachable when I saw them disappear into a fold at the top of her dress. She wore small heels and stockings to set the rest of the outfit off. Despite the fact her body was mostly covered, the thin material and the way it hugged her curves gave her an allure that creeped into my senses and twisted around my nerves. I couldn't help but stare in appreciation.

"You look good, Arun," Alice said simply, smiling. "You ready to go?"

"You look beautiful," I told her, unable to take my eyes off the way her shoulders peeked out between the straps and the way her abdominal curve was subtle and soft. In fact, just the way the contours of her whole body seemed to be highlighted by the dress.

I finally looked up and our gazes met and locked together for a few moments. There was something peaceful in the air between us. I stepped out and shut the door behind me, only glancing away to lock it before I caught her eyes again.

"You're making me feel beautiful from the way you're looking at me," She said finally. She leaned forward and kissed my cheek lightly. Then she took my hand and led me to the car.

Once inside, I asked her where we were going.

"This really magical place."

"What's magical about it?"

"It has food. Like, meat and stuff. And vegetables. There's drinks too. And ice cream. I mean, that's pretty magical, right?"

"Except for the fact you have to pay for it."

"That is a bit of a drawback."

We talked as she drove for quite a while, going into a part of London I hadn't really seen before. Eventually she parked up on a side street and we got out to see a large, low-lit Italian restaurant. It looked low key and relaxed.

Once inside, I could see it was a little more upmarket than I'd expected. There were various tables, mostly small round ones and lots of couples dining. The strangest part of walking in was seeing people react to Alice. I knew she looked beautiful in the dress, but I also knew I'd find her beautiful in anything. I was severely biased.

The waiter who came to lead us to our table was momentarily flustered at seeing Alice, but I didn't really give much notice to this until I saw how everyone was surreptitiously glancing at her, and in some cases, outright staring. I caught the eyes of two men who were obviously eyeing her up appreciatively, but I couldn't tell whether it annoyed me or I was indifferent. Alice, on the other hand, didn't seem to be aware of anything and simply walked along as if lost in thought.

It wasn't the first time I'd seen people look at her; after all, she was a model. But there was something about this time that stood out. Perhaps it was the way everyone had turned to look at Alice almost at the same time and it made it obvious.

I had no idea where the waiter was leading us but we left the main dining area and ended up in a smaller room, which was tucked away to the side and much quieter. There was a table set up with candles and menus. We ordered drinks and the waiter left us.

"What gives? How did we get this table back here?" I asked.

"Impressed?" She asked, waggling her eyebrows. "Only the best for my boyfriends."

"Actually, I am."

She giggled. "I know the woman who owns this place."

"How?"

"She used to be a part-time photographer for a while. Guess who she took pictures of?"

I looked around. The décor was all stone and polish but with warm colours here and there. On the walls were artsy paintings and little patterns following some sort of motif I couldn't decipher, but nonetheless looked impressive and complex. The waiters and other staff I'd seen were all dressed up and so were the other patrons.

"I didn't realise photography could get you stuff like this."

"Oh, she only did that for fun. She got this place in a divorce, I think. She'd built it up mostly herself and her husband tried to claim it. Didn't go well for him."

"Good for her..."

A waiter arrived and we ordered drinks. I asked Alice to order the food for me when the drinks were brought because I didn't recognise most of the dishes on the menu and didn't feel like choosing. Once the waiter left, we spoke a little more and I found my eyes drifting about her dress.

For a moment, I was simply absorbed by the outside curve of her breasts and the way the dress hugged them. Truth was, it was driving me a little crazy seeing her look the way she did. Remembering how the others had looked at her as we walked in, I was struck by how strange it felt that someone as beautiful as her would be sitting here with me.

"Like what you see?" She asked quietly.

"Yeah..."

She looked at me intently and cupped one breast, squeezing firmly, her eyes closing and a little moan escaping her lips. I was riveted. She opened her eyes and took hold of her nipple between two fingertips and pulled, squeezing hard. It made me catch my breath a little when I saw the expression she made. Then, just like that, she was sitting normally again, her arms on the table in front of her and her calm eyes on me, accompanied by a small smile.

My heart was beating a little faster and I was almost stunned by the sudden stop to her caresses.

"... You tease," I whispered.

She grinned in reply. "You love it."

"True..."

"The looks you get in your eye. Love them."

I simply looked at her, taking in the way her eyes were twinkling and her red lips were stretching as she spoke.

"Like the dress?"

"I love it."

"I told you I still had it. Don't worry about the straps. They'll come off as soon as we get home. Just like the rest of it."

"Aren't you giving me spoilers?"

"Oh? Would you rather be left in suspense?" She asked, leaning forward and squeezing her arms together with her breasts in between. Of course, it made them bulge and my attention wandered to them immediately.

clarkcrow
clarkcrow
184 Followers