Alice and I

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Uh... What?" I'd forgotten her question.

"I am going to have so much fun with you later," She decided, shaking her head in amusement.

"Hey, I can't help it. You look stunning."

It wasn't long before the food came. We ate slowly, savouring it and making sure we didn't fill up. At least, that's what I was doing. I didn't want to stuff myself and make myself feel uncomfortable later.

We spoke about a lot of things, like how she was going to proceed with her life from here on out (she'd decided on studying Psychology for now) and how she'd fund it, as well as if it was worth it for her to find a part-time job. The only time the conversation took a slightly different turn was when she suddenly turned to the subject of family.

"How's your mum and Lyssa?" Alice asked.

"Fine."

"I've been thinking, maybe we should do a dinner of sorts, for both sides of the family. Get them to meet. What do you think?" She asked, looking at me carefully.

"Sounds good to me."

"Good," She said. I thought I heard some relief in her voice but I wasn't sure. "Mum's been wanting to see you again, anyway. She's been pestering me a bit."

"Oh. You didn't say."

She shrugged. "I know... but I was enjoying this little bubble of ours, I guess. It'll be different this time. Last time you saw her, you'd only been out of hospital a while and things were a little weird and all."

"You don't have to do anything you're not ready to do, you know?" I said.

She smiled. "I know. You might be surprised at what I'm ready for, you know?"

"... Like what?"

She grinned. "You'll find out. Probably."

"Probably? Sounds promising."

"That's very optimistic of you!"

"You are okay with me meeting your mum again, right? As a boyfriend, I mean," I asked, wanting to be sure.

"Absolutely. If you are."

"I'm fine with it."

"I just figured if we do this big family dinner thing, at least it'll kind of get a lot of stuff out of the way. We get to see how they interact, how you interact with Mum and she gets to see I'm doing pretty well with my boyfriend's family."

"Ten out of ten for the idea. Now, let's freak out about the actual execution."

She flashed a grin. "Are we worrying about nothing? We are, aren't we?"

"I have no idea. I hadn't even thought about this until you brought it up. I don't even know why our mothers never kept in touch."

"They do."

I looked at her in surprise.

"You didn't know?" She asked.

I shook my head.

"It's sporadic. Not often at all. They just catch up now and then, like once or twice a year."

"I didn't know..." I murmured. Then again, I figured it made sense I didn't know. All that being a recluse probably meant my mother sometimes didn't bother to tell me things I might have seen as irrelevant. I felt the Dread a little but it wasn't anything threatening. Just a little stirring. "I guess being reclusive hasn't always been the best way to go. Kind of missed out on a lot of things," I said.

Alice took my hand and squeezed it. "Hey, you did what you had to do to survive and there's nothing wrong with that. Besides, that was a while back. Things are a little different now, right?"

"Yeah."

"And there's no shame in retreating here or there if you need to... like... recharge, or whatever."

"Well, I haven't really felt the need to, I guess."

She shrugged. "Nothing to worry about then. But if you ever need to, you know you can. Obviously, though, I've been of some benefit to your social life," Alice said, looking thoughtful. "You should seriously thank me for that."

"Thank you, O Alice, Queen of the Social Life."

"You're welcome, wretch."

She grinned. "So, do you want dessert?" She asked.

I looked down at her plate and then mine. We'd both left around the same amount of food. There was definitely room for dessert. We ordered ice creams and while we waited, Alice simply locked eyes with me. It was like she was drinking me in. I watched her mouth curl into a slight smile as she pushed her breasts together, causing my eyes to flicker down.

"So easy," She said.

I rolled my eyes at her.

"What if I told you I've been thinking a little about how you could play with them?"

"... Play with what?"

"These," She said, pushing her breasts together again for emphasis.

I simply stared at her chest for a few moments before meeting her eyes. She briefly waggled her eyebrows, smiling. I didn't want to admit to her that she was already making me harden a little. There's something about the thought of your lover outright admitting they have you on their mind.

"I was thinking about reminding you about the last time you saw them," She said in a quieter voice, leaning forward a little, pushing her arms together a little. "Do you remember how soft and warm they felt?"

She waited. I nodded, feeling the pulse in my neck quicken.

"Do you remember how heavy they were? The way they overflowed your hands?"

"You're kind of driving me a little crazy here, Alice..."

"It's not just you," She said. "My nipples are rock hard right now. If it wasn't for these little pads I have covering them, you'd be seeing two very prominent points."

"Do we really have to have dessert?"

She flashed a smile. "Oh, Arun, I haven't even told you the last bit."

"... What?"

As a waitress came around the corner, Alice lowered her voice even more and quickly said, "I'm dripping wet, sweetheart. Actually soaked."

I hardened the rest of the way as the waitress set down the bowls of ice cream and instead of thanking her, my throat emitted a quiet, vague squeak which I assume was supposed to resemble a word.

While Alice was suddenly giggling quietly, the waitress looked at me in confusion. I cleared my throat and said, "Thanks, I mean. Sorry. Bad throat."

"Oh. You're welcome," The waitress said, smiling warmly. She looked at Alice, "Uh, will you be requiring anything else? Champagne or...?" She left the question lingering.

Alice looked momentarily disoriented and then shook her head, glancing at me before looking at the waitress. "No, thanks. We're fine. Thanks!"

I looked at Alice questioningly but she was still focused on the waitress, who, after a pause, said, "Oh, okay. Well, enjoy your dessert. I'll bring the bill out, if you want?" She said, looking at both of us with a sudden smile.

"That'd be great. I think we'll want to get home soon," Alice said, looking at me.

As soon as the waitress left, I asked, "What was that about?"

"What was what about?"

"The waitress. The champagne?"

"Oh. Crossed wires," Alice shrugged. "I think Helen, the owner, was expecting me to be celebrating or something."

"Celebrating what?"

"Oh, I just mentioned coming back home. Starting a new chapter in my life, that sort of thing. She said it was cause for a celebration. But I don't feel like drinking or anything."

"Oh." I didn't give it any thought after that.

"That little squeak was hilarious," Alice said, taking a spoonful of ice cream and putting it in her mouth. Then she slowly licked the rest of the ice cream from the spoon, her pink tongue taking its time and lingering. She was looking at me the whole time.

"I definitely think we want to get home soon," I told her, all too aware of how hard I was and how much my mind was focusing on the thought of her soaking her knickers.

Her reply was to simply take a small dollop of ice cream onto her finger and slowly suck it off, followed by licks. Obviously, it was hard not to equate her finger to something else.

"I agree," She said, nodding and smiling at my reaction.

In roughly fifteen minutes we were sat in her car, but before she even started it, she turned to me and took hold of my shirt, leaning forward as she pulled. She kissed me hard, lingering near the end with flicks of her tongue over my lips. She ended it with biting my bottom lip and pulling on it gently. Whatever fire she had ignited earlier, she poured a little oil onto it with that kiss.

We couldn't get back quick enough. Thankfully traffic was low, but the wait was still a little frustrating, especially when she'd look at me sometimes and randomly squeeze my thigh very high up. I kept wanting to do the same to her but she was driving and it seemed a bad idea.

The moment we parked up, she looked at me, turning the engine off with unnecessary force. "I need you inside. The flat, I mean," She added, with an amused smile.

I narrowed my eyes at her, trying to figure out if that was a joke of some sort. She didn't even notice. She got out and I followed. As soon as we were in and the door was shut, she kissed me again.

This time it was a kiss that I'd never experienced from her before. The kind of kiss that conveyed her desperation perfectly and fed my own. A kiss that said in no uncertain terms: I want you.

Her lips pressed against mine hard, moving slowly in contrast to her tongue, which swirled around against my tongue with as much energy as she could manage. For the duration of that kiss, there was nothing but her; her taste, her wet tongue, her caresses. Her hands on my sides, then on my shoulders and then one on my cock, cupping and squeezing it outside of my trousers and making me moan. She refused to end the kiss by briefly biting my bottom lip and entering my mouth with her tongue again. When it finally ended, we were both literally having to catch our breath.

Her hand was still on my cock, still squeezing as we looked at each other, nothing but a singular pinpoint focus on each other's eyes and mouths.

"I need you inside me, sweetheart," Alice said, kissing me again and again. My cock throbbed against her hand. "We can take our time later," Alice continued in between kissing my lips and my chin and jaw and all over my face, "But right now, I need you deep inside."

She grabbed my hand and pulled me towards the bedroom. I followed, only half conscious of what was going on because I was still thinking about the kiss she'd given me amidst the echoes of her words.

Once in my room, she stood in front of me, her hands seeking out the hem of my shirt as I unbuttoned the first few buttons just in time for her to lift it up. My vest was taken off even quicker. She briefly bit her bottom lip at seeing my topless torso. There was something erotic about seeing her do that with those dark red lips. She reached up and quickly removed those straps from her dress, apparently unhooking them from inside the folds at the top of the dress. Throwing them to the side, for a moment she simply stood, letting herself pose subtly by shifting her weight onto one leg. I might have seen her in those pictures, but having her stand in front of me in the same dress was a different experience altogether. I could still taste her and I could smell her lovely scent.

It really was only a moment. Satisfied that I had taken her appearance in properly, she reached down and took the dress off in one smooth movement, revealing her stockinged legs, her black lace knickers, her soft tummy and her breasts, which bounced a little as they dropped from being freed. She took her knickers off by simply pushing them down and stepping out of them. Now she was in front of me, just stockings, red lips and the look of hunger.

I closed the gap between us and we kissed fervently. I felt her hands unbuttoning my trousers while my hands travelled up her hips to press down on the bones before moving up her sides. My trousers dropped as my hands were at the sides of her breasts, my fingertips slowly trailing over to take hold of her nipples and squeezing hard as she moaned into my mouth. Once she finally had me naked, she stepped back, looked at all of me and took hold of my pulsing cock.

I was breathing too hard to speak. She was having almost the same difficulty. She managed to gasp out; "Your body's okay? You ready, Arun?"

It was the final certainty she needed; the last bit of consent. The understanding that I was ready to join with her in a way we never had. I don't know if we were supposed to be taking this slow or with more ceremony or whatever; it really didn't matter at that point. She already had my soul and my mind. How could I even hesitate to give her my body in a more complete way? It didn't really need marking in any way.

"I'm all yours, sweetheart," I managed to say. "All of me."

There was a delicious, aggressive growl from her throat as she simply used her hold on my cock to guide me to my bed and force me to sit down. With the same hold, I awkwardly managed to move my body until I was on the bed completely and her other hand came to my shoulder and pushed me down onto my back.

The way she looked down on me, her hand on me and the view of her lust-ridden eyes as well as her rising and falling breasts, is an image that is still clear to me even now. She looked like a goddess.

She leaned down to kiss my cock, causing it to twitch rapidly as she smiled at me, pleased with the reaction. She licked the underside of the cock-head, making me moan, building up my need to be inside her. Then she crawled onto my body, her breasts hanging and her hair cascading to one side. Her hand kept her grip on me but softened once her pussy was in contact with my cock.

The sensation was odd at first, more from the disbelief at the reality of the situation. But as I watched her let go of me and press her wet pussy down on my hard cock, the feeling of her moist, warm juices and the fleshy, swollen labia sliding forward against my shaft leaked into my headspace and completely ensnared me.

I think it did it to her too, because she was silent, except for her breathing, and her eyes were closed as she laid her palms on my chest and grinded against me as if she was completely lost in the sensation. Whereas before she had desperately wanted me inside, she was almost torturing both of us with the sudden need to savour the feeling of us meeting this way.

She raised up suddenly, taking hold of me again and looked down at me with the most intense look of wanting I'd ever seen.

I gasped as the tip of my cock pushed into her wet, waiting hole, tight but so slick already. She'd been wanting this all night and her pussy leaking its juices down my shaft was ready proof of it. I can't even describe how she felt as she placed her hand back on my chest and spread her legs to push down on me until I was inside her completely. Warm, wet, snug, soft and almost unyielding all at once.

As she slid down, I heard her half gasp, half moan out, "Fu-u-uck, oh, fuck, yes, fuck, yes yes yes..."

I don't even know if she was aware she'd said anything. I don't even know how I was aware she had.

All I was aware of was her pussy wrapped around me, her hands pressed on my chest with her fingernails vaguely digging in and her body beginning to grind on me, back and forth with an agonising slowness that only emphasised how deep she needed to feel me. Her weight felt so good, as did her flesh where I placed my hands on her hips and gripped firmly. Her eyes were half closed but still looking at me but I have no idea if she was really seeing me; there were moments her eyes rolled back.

"Yes yes yes, fuck..." She whispered, her movements speeding up ever so slightly. Her voice was like lightning all over my skin. She gasped some more, mouth never closing as I felt her squeeze her thighs on my body. "Arun, you, yes, you..."

She was half babbling a little, words dissolving into moans as she picked up speed. There was a moment where she slowed enough to lift herself up and slam down on me with a surprisingly quickness. She did it two or three times before looking at me briefly with worry. It was so brief, I wasn't even sure I saw it but I squeezed her thigh anyway so she'd look at me.

"What's wrong?" I asked somehow, failing to keep my breathing even.

She slowed enough to press her body against me, her hard nipples firm against my chest and her hair tickling one shoulder. She kissed me fiercely and bit my jaw softly. Then she whisper-moaned into my ear.

"Scared."

That's all I heard.

"Of what?"

She moaned again. She was clearly having trouble speaking; any time I thought I was going to hear words, they seemed to turn into moans very quickly. I could still feel her grinding. I had no idea how I was going to be able to stay coherent long enough for her to tell me.

"You feel so fucking good," She gasped out in one long breath, barely any spaces between the words. "Scared of hurting you... Letting go," She gasped.

Was that it? I tried to decipher her meaning.

If that was it, the answer to me was simple. "Alice," I said, taking hold of her face with both hands as she pushed up with her arms to look at me properly. "I told you, I'm yours. So, have me. Let go."

I might well have flicked a switch.

She kissed me on the mouth again, hard and aggressive before she sat up again. I took hold of her hips again and before I knew it, she was grinding again, still deep and no faster than before. That didn't last long. She rolled her hips in huge jerking motions, like it was the grinding version of slamming down on me. Then, before I knew it, she was picking up speed.

The bed moved and creaked. Her breasts swayed and bounced. Her hips rolled and her breathing became ragged. I don't think I had a coherent thought from this point on. If I had to describe it, I would've said that she took all the passion and love she felt for me and translated it into fucking me hard.

She rode me in a way I never would've thought her capable of doing. Her eyes barely opened, her mouth barely closed and every single sound I heard was a moan or lost thought that couldn't be fully formed. Her fingernails dug into my chest with loving pain and she slowed only to move her hands to my shoulders and she picked up speed again, faster than before. The friction was unbelievable.

I couldn't think. I could barely breathe. I felt the pressure building inside. I couldn't look away from her. Seeing her so caught up in the throes of passion made it impossible. Every single expression that played out across her face, seeing her teeth clenching, the sounds that were getting louder, her pussy tightening and loosening around me; everything drew me back to her over and over.

I felt her press down on me more as her movements became smaller but frantic. I knew I wasn't going to last.

"Going to cum," I managed to tell her but I don't know if she heard.

She must've because there seemed to be one last impulse in her to grind harder. It was almost painful but I barely noticed.

I came hard. So hard that my head felt dizzy for a few moments as I felt ropes of cum leave me in short, hard spurts. I saw tiny lights dancing in front of my eyes and I struggled to breathe as I emptied myself into her, closing my eyes and gripping her hips harder. I only opened them when I felt her suddenly slow and grind again in hard jerks as the most beautiful sound I've ever heard flooded my consciousness; the sound of her cumming whilst joined to me. A long drawn out screaming moan with a pained look on her face, her pussy squeezing me and her body trembling as her muscles spasmed with each wave of pleasure that washed over her.

As her body calmed with her ragged breathing, I realised she was uttering words.

She collapsed on top of me, stretching her arms up to frame my head comfortably as her torn up breathing matched mine. Her warm skin was a little flushed and glistening here and there with sweat. She had her face buried in my neck and I could feel her breathing caressing my skin as she whispered.

"Arun, Arun, Arun... fuck..."

She went silent to catch her breath and I heard it slowly become measured. The feeling of her on me was wonderful. My cock was softening but still inside her and I felt her legs stretch out a little behind her so she could make herself more comfortable. I left the warmth of her pussy during this process but I wrapped my arms around her body as best I could to hold her. I stroked her back softly for a few minutes as she rested.