All Day Tease Ch. 03 - The Mall

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She put a hand on her hip and cocked her head to the side, looking at him through her hair.

"So ..." she scampered right up in front of him and stopped almost close enough to kiss. Her hands were clasped behind her back, making her chest stand out, and she bounced up and down ever so slightly on her toes. She looked up at him with huge eyes and blinked twice.

"Do you like it?" Without waiting for an answer she stepped forward, brushing her body up against his. Rob felt her soft breasts lightly touching his chest, moving up and down, and his cock strained inside his underwear. It had begun to harden enough that it had slipped down his boxers on the left side and pushed against his leg.

Nikki continued her tiny up and down bounce, but slowed the tempo a little. She reached up and grasped his right shoulder with her left hand and began flexing her right leg up against his left leg. He almost jumped when her leg made contact with his growing hard-on.

Nikki stared intently at Rob, studying every twitch and movement in his face as she slowly traced the outline of his hard dick with her knee. First she moved her knee down along the outside line of his protrusion. She had to bend her other leg slightly just to reach the head.

Her eyes widened in surprise and delight as her knee reached the end of his penis, and watching this affected Rob so much that right then and there he grew another half inch or so. The head of his dick pushed past her knee, and she let out a gasp of excitement, beginning to breathe faster.

Rob could see Nikki make an effort to back off, reluctantly pulling back out of his hands and stepping back.

"You like this." she cooed. "Oh yeah baby, you like this." She spun on one heel and pushed her butt out toward him, looking steadily back over her shoulder.

"I have GOT to see that thing out of its cage."

Rob gulped. "If I unzip my pants now there is no going back."

"Oh you're that easy, eh?" Nikki arched an eyebrow at him but there was jest in her voice.

"If you're wearing that ... " Nikki ran her hand down her outfit, from her chest to her skirt. Now it was Rob who needed a moment to compose himself.

"Let's just say that I am fast approaching the point when I can not be held responsible for my actions."

Nikki's smile was bigger than ever.

"Ok then Mister Sensitive," she told him, "you cool off for a few while I change back. I can wait."

She sauntered back into her changing room, letting the door close behind her.

Rob's heart began to go back to normal, and he waited a minute for his cock to ease back down too. He had some mental routines for getting rid of unintentional boners -- it was a professional asset to be able to think his dick down quickly in order to avoid any potentially career-threatening embarrassments on campus.

He stood and smoothed his pants down, making sure his cock was back inside his boxers where it belonged, and then walked through the slatted doors into the store.

Becca and Nikki were outside already, leaning up against the glass wall across the corridor.

"Ok that was fun." said Nikki. "But now it's time to ..."

She looked at Becca

"Take it up a notch!" they both chanted at once.

Rob raised an eyebrow, trying not to grin.

"We need new makeup." Becca concluded.

They nodded to each other, and, turning around, scampered through the atrium and down the hallway towards the food court, with Rob hurrying after.

Just before they actually went back into the food court, the girls turned stopped in front of a Claire's Boutique and ran inside.

For ten minutes they swarmed the MAC display at Claire's like they were on a gameshow, grabbing tubes of lipstick only to reject them again, and talking nonstop to themselves.

Rob busied himself looking at gold chains, keeping half an eye on his "nieces" while the two girls behind the counter looked back and forth between him and Becca and Nikki, trying to figure out what was going on.

As one, Becca and Nikki turned back, hands full of lipstick tubes and capped pencils.

Rob smiled and put his card down -- it wasn't all that much, considering how many items they had picked out. He received a pair of juicy cheek kisses for his trouble. The salesgirl who rang him up was holding back laughter.

One on each arm, Nikki and Becca bustled Rob out of Claire's, and the three of them continued down the south wing of the mall.

********** Chapter 3.4 -- 3:45pm -- Nordstrom's

After the junction that lead towards the movie theaters, they passed eight or nine stores and were coming up on the southern anchor, a Nordstrom's.

They led Rob inside Nordstrom's and turned left toward the women's fashion department. The store was relatively empty, with just a few consumers browsing alone, and occasionally in pairs.

After a few twists and turns, they ended up at a sales counter towards the back of the ladies department. There was a striking woman behind the counter, who was dressed in a silk blouse. Her blonde hair was pulled back into a bun, and she had black glasses on. Rob thought she was probably somewhere in her mid-forties.

She clearly recognized the two girls, and came out from behind the counter to embrace Becca. As she emerged, Rob took in the rest of her outfit, tight black pencil skirt with seamed stockings and a pair of midnight blue platform pumps. Safe for work, to be sure, but Rob could see the classic fetish Victoriana influence.

Becca kissed the lady on each cheek, and they hugged for minute.

"Now girls." The lady looked at Nikki and Becca. "What are you doing here with -" she turned to him. "Hello, my name is Susan. What shall I call you?"

Rob told her his name, and she looked him up and down, and then looked over at the girls.

After a minute of Susan's not-so-subtle gaze, the girls couldn't take it any more.

"Can we go to the Private Flirting Room?" burst out Becca. "We need to do our makeup, and Rob's gonna help!"

Susan gave him a knowing look.

"What do we say?" Susan's voice lilted at the end, betraying her amusement.

Becca rolled her eyes. "Please can we use the Private Room?"

Susan smiled at Rob and said "Yes, dear, go right ahead."

"Thank you, mama." Becca sighed, and then flounced down the hall. Nikki was trying not to laugh as she dragged Rob along afterwards.

They went past a few familiar looking dressing stalls, and at the end of the hallway was a door labeled 'Private Fitting Room'. There was a punch code lock, and Becca typed in the combo by memory.

The room was large, with a couch on one side and a large triple mirror on the other. On the wall furthest from the door was a set of shelves, and in the corner was a dressing room mirror lit with a ring of light bulbs.

There was a side bench section featuring hooks in addition to the main changing area, which had three mirrors in a trapezoid shape. Rob could see the girls from multiple angles, and caught himself staring at Nikki's ass in the reflection. He shifted his gaze.

"Wait a minute" said Becca, touching a finger to her mouth in mock concentration. "Need one more thing ..."

Becca popped out for a minute, and when she came back she was carrying a metal folding chair, with a padded seat. She plopped the chair down directly in the middle of the triple mirror, facing backwards, toward the door.

"This chair is for you darling -- and this chair right here," Nikki reached forward and slapped his thigh. "This chair is for me."

Rob didn't catch on right away, and looked at her questioningly.

"Down sweetie," Nikki tapped the back of the metal chair. "In the chair."

Hesitatingly, he sat down in the metal chair and smoothed down his pant legs. Becca and Nikki grabbed each of his legs and widened his stance a bit. Then they kicked their legs over and sat on his thighs, one on each side, facing him and the mirror. Their legs were hot against Rob's pants, and he thought he could feel a dampness on his leg where Nikki was sitting.

Becca pulled a red handkerchief out from somewhere, unfolded it and draped it over his lap. Then Nikki upended the bag from Claire's and dumped all of the makeup on the handkerchief. She patted it down in the middle so it wouldn't fall, and Rob felt the pressure against his cock, which was now exerting a pressure of its own.

Then they looked just past him, into the mirror, and considered their reflections, trying on a series of exaggerated expressions -- big o-shaped mouths of surprise, kissyface selfie smiles, eye-rolling dismissive sneers.

Rob just stared at them -- he could see every inch of their faces as they worked them: lips, eyelashes, cheekbones. It was a study in beauty, and he wished he could memorize their faces, capturing each pinup expression for reference later.

After a minute or two of this, Nikki looked over at Becca, and they both looked at Rob.

Nikki leaned over and pulled a packet of facial wipes and a small towel from her bag.

"Now, Rob. We are going to put on some new makeup, so you have to help clean off our makeup from this morning."

He didn't exactly understand until she pulled a wet wipe from the packet and laid it carefully across her face. Then she took Rob's arm and pulled it up over the wipe, folding his fingers over her face.

It was strangely intimate, but also a supremely weird experience. The moist wipe cold under his hand as he felt all the contours of her face. He rubbed the wipe over her forehead, cheeks, and neck, and pressed against her nose and eyes, trying to be thorough and even. He gave extra attention to her lips. When he was done he pulled the wipe away, and Nikki leaned back.

Her face was clean of makeup, and she glowed with the natural beauty of youth, health and excellent genetics. As she brought the towel up to dry off she indicated at Becca, beside her. Rob withdrew another wet-wipe, and repeated the process with the girl on his left knee. In his excitement, he must have pressed too hard on her lips, and was rewarded with a little bite. He heard Nikki laugh at this.

Once Becca had toweled off, they went to work on the MAC pile in his lap.

Nikki started with powder first, while Becca began painting her eyelids. Rob watched her artistry as she carefully blended two shades of pink into a smooth gradient. Next came a double outline around her whole eye, first in black then edged with silver. Instead of feathering the lines out from her eyes like a cat, she drew little points in toward the center of her face, and then extended the silver tracery up into the pink mascara.

Nikki was finished patting and smoothed on a little blush, and was experimenting with lip colors. She would dab a little on her top lip, squint her eyes, then make a cute little frown and wipe it off. She finally decided on a shade of hot pink that had Rob's pants screaming in approval, and then added a clear shiny gloss. The effect was a wet look shimmer that Rob badly wanted to kiss. His cock twitched, upsetting the pile of makeup on top. An eyebrow pencil fell to the ground. When Nikki put the gloss back on the pile in his lap, she noticed the disturbance and blew him a kiss.

Becca was just finishing her lips, in a much paler shade of pink. It was still delectable, but looked softer than Nikki's neon color, making slightly less of a statement.

After Nikki had done her eyes in blue, with a glitter sparkle overlay, she applied a stylized fake eyelash set with little points that radiated out in an arc.

They reminded him a little of the Statue of Liberty's crown, but when she finished and batted her eyes at him all thoughts of a hundred year old green statue left his mind.

Becca plucked a little spray bottle of perfume out of the pile of makeup, and gave a squirt over her head. The scent hit Rob's nose and started his head spinning even faster as he watched the tiny droplets fall on Becca's hair and shoulders.

Nikki turned and arched her back, presenting her cleavage out to Becca, who dutifully obliged and squirted a puff of perfume right between her breasts.

Tossing the perfume back in the pile, Becca jumped off his leg and stood. She smoothed her skirt down, and took a quick mirror selfie. Then she skipped to the door and slipped out of the room.

Rob watched her leave, eyes following the skirt clinging to her butt. He looked back at Nikki, who gave her lips one more kissy smack and then stood up, facing him.

"Wow" Rob said as he looked up at her painted eyes. "That was unbelievably hot. How come you two know just how to push my buttons." He made as if to stand up but she put her hands on his shoulders, keeping him in place.

"Where do you think you're going, 'uncle'?" Nikki cooed, "You're not done yet -- down on your knees, dirty boy". She relaxed her hands.

Rob held her gaze as he slowly slid down from the chair to the floor. He was on his knees at eye level with her flouncy skirt, and caught a glimpse of a pink panty band peaking up above the waistband of her skirt. Her flat, shapely stomach climbed out of that skirt like a tower and he could see her outie belly button.

Nikki reached over to the side table and grabbed a bottle of moisturizing lotion from her bag. She held it over Rob. Rob opened his hands and Nikki let the bottle fall into his fingers.

She mouthed a slow motion kiss, and then daintily she pinched her skirt in two places and lifted it up.

Suddenly, Rob was staring at her bright shiny panties, not eight inches away. They were French cut, narrowly plunging down from a stringy waistband to a tiny triangle of satin that disappeared between her legs. Rob saw lines against the bright fabric which hinted at camel-toe, and his heart skipped a beat.

"Rob." Nikki's voice was warm yet commanding, "I want cream all over my legs. Get in there and give it to me now."

His partially stiff cock pulsed up in his pants at the mental image this conjured, and he squirted a big blob of lotion in his hands and rubbed them together. Then, taking a deep breath, he reached forward and grabbed her calves with both hands, right below the knees.

Rob could feel a tremor run through her when his hands made contact with her legs.

They had been close ever since the food court, but this was the first time she had let him -- made him? -- touch her with his hands.

He ran them up and down her toned firm calves. He could feel the muscles below her skin, flexed tight by her high heels, and her skin was warm under his hands.

His fingers slid all around as the lotion worked its way into her skin. Her flesh gave way under his grip, flexing in as he squeezed and springing back as his hands moved away. Her legs were perfectly smooth, not a hint of hair anywhere, and Rob was lost in the supple movement of her muscles.

He stopped just below her panties and started to work his way back down, but she murmured "uh uh, I said all the way", so he turned back.

Rob was eye level to her crotch, and felt like he could almost smell her aroused pussy. He kept his face a few inches away from her panties, and reached around to massage her upper thighs with both his hands. His hands crept up her legs until he got the amazing curve of her soft ass cheeks under his palms. Her skirt scrunched and bunched over his knuckles as he grabbed and groped at her butt.

Nikki let her hem go, and the skirt fell down over Rob's head. His entire world became about the feel of her soft and tender ass cheeks, and the panties that were inches from his mouth. He kept squeezing her cheeks, taking handfuls of her bouncy juicy butt. Outside the skirt she made soft coos of pleasure.

He grabbed again, and now his fingertips brushed the wrinkled skin of her starfish. On impulse he reached a bit further. The tip of his middle finger slipped right into her asshole.

Her cheeks clenched against him and from outside the skirt he heard a squeal of surprise and delight. Rob grinned -- if she could tease him he could tease her a little. He moved his hand around, not pushing further inside her ass but flexing what was already inside.

Finally he could not hold it in any longer, and pulled his arms right around her for a hug. His face came in close enough to brush her panties, and he could feel the heat emanating from her hips. She shivered deeply as his lips touched the her panties. He could smell her scent strongly. He opened his mouth wide and pressed it into her panty crotch. Working his jaw slowly up and down, his lips massaged her lips, through the thin pink fabric. It was getting hotter in here under Nikki's skirt. And wetter.

Nikki let him stay there for a minute, and then, arching her back like a gymnast, she bent slightly at the waist and slipped back out of his grasp. Rob's hands grasped the air where she was and his mouth gaped open.

"Just a tease, sweetheart, for both of us. Just a little snack before supper. See? I can respect your evening time commitments."

She winked at him and sauntered out of the changing room. From his angle on the floor Rob could see where those panties disappeared between her ass cheeks as she walked. His hand had been there a few moments ago. He took a deep breath and, standing up, followed Nikki out.

Becca was up at the counter, chatting with the lady behind it.

Rob looked over at Nikki. "Is that really her moth-"

"No" Nikki cut him off, obviously guessing what he was going to say. "Although they have faked it before."

Rob would have asked for details, but they were almost there.

Nikki gestured to Rob and he sheepishly held out the bottle of lotion.

"Thank you darling!" Susan batted her eyes in his direction. "Good luck with these two little troublemakers!"

Nikki took Rob's arm in her hands.

Becca gave Susan a peck on the cheek affectionately, and grabbed Rob's other arm.

Together the girls walked him out towards the accessories department and towards the entrance to the rest of the mall.

********** Chapter 3.5 -- 4:00pm -- The Boy at Nordstrom's

They were passing through the handbag section and had almost reached the doorway back into the mall when Nikki leant over to whisper something to Becca. Becca quickly looked behind her, and then they both tried to keep from laughing.

"We've got a fanboy!" she explained to Rob, nodding her head behind them to the right.

Rob turned slightly and saw the boy, a couple of clothing racks behind them, badly pretending to study the a price tag of a leather duffel bag.

"Wow he's still perving on us? That's dedication." Nikki exclaimed.

"He's been around today," admitted Becca.

"We ... might ... have pushed his buttons a tiny little bit before." Nikki looked down in faux embarrassment. "Back in the record store."

"But then we met you!" Becca gushed. Nikki nodded quickly, "you are much more fun!"

"What do you think? Should we give him something to remember us by?"

"Are you thinking what I'm thinking? Like last summer at that Urban Outfitters?"

"Oh yes that's perfect!" Becca giggled. "I need some new panties."

Rob started at this, wondering what was going to happen to the pair she was wearing.

The girls grabbed Rob and hooked a right turn away from the mall entrance, towards the Summer Beach seasonal display.

Out of the corner of his eye Rob watched the kid pause and seem to consider his options before turning toward the way they had taken.

As they passed a rack of teeny bikinis, Becca paused to look them over. Nikki caught Rob's arm and turned him to the right, walking off the tiled walkway and onto the carpet. He opened his mouth, but Nikki just went "Shhhh" and winked. They went behind a clothing display and watched Becca as she selected a bathing suit and took it off the rack.

Becca unclipped the bikini bottom from the double hanger and held it up, considering it. It was bright green, with a half inch of lining like a black border. It had strings on the side that were tied in big bows. She replaced the hanger, now holding only the stringy green bikini top.