All Day Tease Ch. 03 - The Mall

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The boy was across the aisle, by a men's swimsuit rack. He was holding up a pair of swim trunks, and had another in his other hand, but his eyes were glued to Becca.

She looked in his direction, and waited till their eyes met. Then, with her gaze locked on him, she dropped the bikini bottoms just like she had dropped that CD, back at FYE.

After a pregnant pause, Becca started to bend over, reaching out for the bathing suit. Rob saw the kid lean forward and gasp his breath in as he looked down Becca's shirt.

Just before she reached the bikini bottoms, she stopped and looked up at him again. He hastily looked back at the trunks in his hand, face flushed.

Becca stood without retrieving the bikini bottoms, and deliberately picked up the hanger with the bikini top.

She stood there for a moment, dangling the bikini top from its hanger, letting him see she still had it.

Then she twirled around and walked away from the bathing suit rack, back toward the Private Fitting Room, her sharp heels clicking on the tiled floor of the aisle way.

Rob started to follow but Nikki held him back. They watched as the boy stared at Becca's ass, and then he put down the men's trunks he was holding.

Hesitatingly, he walked over to the swimsuit rack and picked up the green thong off the floor. He started to walk after Becca. Rob could see his hands shaking as they held the tiny bathing suit.

Nikki led Rob after, and as they passed out of the bathing suit section and into the underwear and intimates, she began plucking colorful panties off the racks they passed. Rob wondered at this, but didn't say anything. He got turned on a little at the sight of all those thin wispy underthings in her hands. His mind returned to her panties, the pink ones she had on, that he had rubbed on earlier.

They followed the boy back to Susan's department, and to the back by the changing room. Rob heard Susan sigh as they passed by, but he also noticed her eyes were locked on the boy like a predator.

When they got into the changing area, they saw the boy standing outside the door to the Private Fitting Room, holding the green bikini. He was obviously gathering up his courage to knock.

Silently, Nikki hustled Rob inside one of the changing alcoves, and whispered into his ear. "Give us a minute to get in there, then come watch the show!". Rob nodded.

Nikki arranged the panties in her hands, fluffing them all out and making the pile look bigger. Then she tiptoed out and snuck up behind the boy.

All of a sudden she reached out and put her arm around him. He jumped in the air, and almost dropped the bikini bottom. Shocked, he looked right into her face.

"She's inside." She told him without preamble. "Waiting for you."

Rob saw the boy swallow nervously.

"Don't you want to go in there?" Her voice was warm and thick, and Rob, caught up in the same spell, if to a lesser degree, almost started walking towards her. But he held back, and waited quietly.

When the kid nodded, Nikki reached past him and pushed the door open. The motion had brought her chest into contact with his side for a split second.

When the door was open, Nikki firmly ushered him into the room. She closed the door most of the way, but left it slightly ajar.

As soon as they were inside, Rob emerged from the booth then snuck over and peeked through the crack. He didn't want to miss a moment of the show.

Rob saw the boy standing in front of Becca, the green bikini in his hands. Nikki was leaning against the wall to the side, and the panties she had collected were on a shelf next to her.

"Hi", Becca just oozed at the trembling boy.

"What's your name?" She asked him.

"W-w-w-will." He barely got his name out.

"I'm Becca!" She touched herself between her breasts as if she needed to show who she was talking about.

"Will, you look familiar. Have we met?"

"I s-s-saw you at the m-m-music store"

"Oh not that, silly. I remember that. You know, I think you dropped that CD just so you could look up my skirt!"

"Y-y-you dropped it." Will protested feebly.

"Oh yeah!" She cooed. "But that's not what I meant. Haven't you seen us before?"

From the wall, Nikki said, "The Arcade, last summer, right?"

Feeling a little more confident, Will nodded. "A-a-and I was there at the water park last summer when you got Dave -- I mean, when Dave got kicked out."

Becca laughed. "I didn't steal his swimsuit! He handed it over all on his own! Speaking of, don't you have something for me?"

Will held out the green bikini bottoms, and Becca took them.

"Thank you!" She breathed.

Becca tossed the bathing suit over to Nikki, who put it down on the shelf.

"Now about that CD ... you did look up my skirt, right?" As she said this, her hands played with her skirt hem.

Will blushed furiously, turning even more red than he had been.

Becca said gently "It's OK -- you can tell me. After all I was there, wasn't I?" She nodded slowly as she was talking, and Will began to nod with her.

"Well didn't I look good from down there?" Becca asked him in a sweet voice.

Will nodded and blurted out, "Oh my God, yes!"

"Can I tell you something?" Her voice had a teasing tone.

Will nodded again. Rob didn't think he was going to disagree with anything Becca told him, or Nikki either. He totally understood why, too.

"You didn't have to go to all that trouble next time. Because of my skirt."

Becca flipped the yellow fabric up, flashing her panties for a split second.

"Don't you like my skirt? It's so short. Sometimes if I bend over you can see right up it." She spun and bent her back slightly, not enough to show off anything. She turned back and stepped closer to Will.

"Can you keep a secret?" Becca giggled, "Sometimes I do it on purpose."

On the wall, Nikki made a short grunt of amusement.

Becca continued, "Cause some boys ..."

She leaned in until her lips were almost touching Will's left ear.

"Some boys like it." She whispered, and her tongue flicked out for a split second into his ear. Rob saw Will shudder as the endorphins charged through his blood.

"Can you believe that?" She oozed. She pulled back a little and watched him stare at her. "I bet you can, you little pervert!"

Will averted his eyes, and brought his hands down to cover his crotch.

Becca pulled back more and stood straight up.

"Anyway, just in case I run into any perverts like you, I want to wear just the right panties."

She turned again and bent further, sticking her skirted butt out toward Will, looking dreamily back at him over her shoulder through her hair.

"I like the pair I have on now ... you remember the panties I have on now, right?"

It wasn't really a question.

Will nodded, then realized what he had just admitted to, and blushed bright red.

"Awwww! You like them too." She swished her skirt, not quite enough to show a glimpse.

"Well since you've seen them already, I'll have to get some new ones!"

Nikki had a pair of panties in her hand, white and frilly, from the pile she had brought. She walked over and held them up against Becca's ass, against the curve of her tight dress, and looked at Will.

"What about these?" She asked him. "Don't they look great on her? You'd stare at those panties, right, if she showed them to you?"

Will could barely stammer out "y-y-yes". He swallowed hard.

Becca sniffed disdainfully. "We can do better than that. How about yours, Nikki? The cute ones I saw this morning, with the hearts? Those would make my ass look amazing!"

"Oooh OK." Even though she didn't need to, Nikki put her hand on Will's shoulder as she reached under her skirt with her other hand. Will was shaking, trembling with nervous excitement.

Nikki hooked the band between her fingers and pulled down her panties, stepping out of them one leg at a time. As she lifted each leg she squeezed Will's shoulder hard. She let him feel her sharp nails as she let go of his shoulder and drew back. The panties had big pink hearts on a sky blue background.

Nikki turned to face Will square on, and held the panties straight out to him. "Will, won't you be a dear and pass my little pink panties over to Becca?"

"Nikki, silly! Your panties are blue." Becca caught on to where Nikki was heading.

"Will." His eyes were glued to the panties in her hand. He looked up when Nikki called his name. She pressed the panties into his hands. "What color are my panties?"

"Oooh" Becca giggled, "This is just like that dress from the Internet." She made a kissyface and posed like she was taking a selfie. "White and gold bitch!" Both girls laughed together, then turned as one to face Will.

He was standing between them, holding the panties in front of him, looking back and forth from one girl to another.

"Well, Will?" Nikki crossed her arms, squeezing her cleavage up, and started tapping her foot. "My little panties: are they blue or pink?"

Will looked at Nikki, who just arched an eyebrow and stared back at him. He looked over at Becca, who mouthed the word "blue" silently and winked.

"They're ... blue?" He looked at Becca for approval.

"Ha!" Becca beamed. "He's mine, you slut."

"Ok, ok, they're blue." Nikki pouted. "but they have cute little pink hearts!".

"How many hearts?" Becca said mischievously.

"Will." Will looked back at Nikki. She pointed at the panties in his hand. "You see those cute pink hearts all over my blue panties, right?"

Will nodded.

"Count them." From his vantage point, Rob could see that Becca was trying hard to hold back laughter. "Touch each one."

Will looked down at the panties in his hand. He was visibly sweating, and his pants were bulging enormously. He started moving the fabric between his thumb and fingers, counting the pink hearts, working all over the shiny fabric from the elastic band to the double sewn crotch.

"Fifteen"

"Are you sure?" Nikki wheedled him.

"Um ..."

"Thank you, Will." Becca gushed "I'm certain you are right."

"Now." she took three steps toward him and stood face to face for a few seconds. Then she held out her hand and waited. It took Will a moment to realize what to do, then he hurriedly put the panties in her hand.

She smiled and nodded once, then she turned around in place, showing Will her back and ass. She craned her neck around to look at him, and said, "Take off the blue ones."

He looked at the panties dangling from her right hand.

"No, silly. These." Becca bent slightly and ground her ass against Will. He slowly fell to his knees, and timidly reached up under her skirt.

From outside the room, Rob heard him moan when his hands actually touched Becca's ass. She had been teasing him with that ass all day, flashing him in the CD store a few hours ago, and now his hands were all over it. Rob knew how Will must have felt -- just like he had earlier with Nikki!

Will had gotten the darker blue panties off from Becca's butt, and pulled them down her legs, and then waited for her to lift up one of her heels so he could finish taking them off. She just stood there, looking down at him with an evil smile.

After a minute, he reached out and carefully, looking up at her for approval several times, lifted her left foot and shoe to slip the fabric out. Becca put her hand on his head, and he struggled to stay upright. Once the panties were through, he guided her shoe back down, and then did the same thing again with her other foot.

He cradled the blue panties in his hands for a moment, then kissed them and held them up for her. She took them, and placed Nikki's pink and blue pair in his hand

He repeated the process in reverse, slipping the new panties under her spike heels, one at a time. Then he pulled them up her legs. His arms brushed up against her calves, and then her thighs as his hands led the way.

He pulled them up over her pussy, and smoothed the strings out over her ass.

He stood slowly, and his cock was straining against his pants as if it was about to rip through.

"Thank you for helping me put on my panties!" Becca bounced up and down on her heels.

Nikki slipped over next to her and said, "Don't you mean my panties?"

The girls both looked at him with what Rob would characterize as "shit-eating" grins, and Becca said "Thank you so much for helping me put on Nikki's panties."

She batted Nikki aside, and Nikki eased off over to the table, picking up another pair of panties from the like.

Becca squared off with Will, and looked him in the eyes. He was shaking, but he held her gaze.

"Will, I like you -- you're nice." She held up her original pair of panties, and Will's eyes followed them. He was red in the cheek, and had a huge erection.

Becca took the panties and rubbed them all over Will's face. Drawing back, their eyes met for a moment. Becca leaned in and took him in a kiss, swirling her tongue around his mouth. As she did, she pushed her panties down his pants. She folded the panties over his dick, and held them tight against the shaft.

As she energetically kissed him, she worked his cock up and back with her hand, dragging her satin panties across the head. With a tremor, he exploded into the panties. She milked four or five solid spurts before the come stopped flowing.

She disengaged and pulled her hand out of his pants.

"You can keep those!" She beamed at him. "That way you can have something to remember me by."

She licked his face from his chin up his lips and nose, and then with both hands, she pushed him. He flopped backward down onto the chair, looking comatose.

It seemed to Rob like Becca was finished with him, ready to cut another notch on her belt and move on, when he saw Nikki pull her aside and whisper something in her ear. Becca obviously liked what she heard, because she spun back to Will with a fresh glint in her eye.

"Oh Will, darling!" Becca exclaimed. "Wait a minute."

Will looked up at her with puppy dog eyes, noticeably more alert.

"You can't wear those wet sticky clothes anymore. Take them off."

Will did not hesitate a minute before standing and pushing his jeans down. He stepped out of them and left them on the floor.

He had on tighty-whitey briefs, and there was a humungous cum stain on the front.

"Those too, hon." Becca pointed at his crotch.

Rob could see that Will was a little embarrassed, and was reluctant to strip naked in front of the girls.

Becca must have sensed that too, cause she put her hand on her hips and looked straight at him.

"Wanna make a deal? I want your underwear, and I think I have earned them. But how's this: I will clean you up all over if you give me those tighty whiteys." Without breaking eye contact, she licked her lips slowly and deliberately.

Will froze for a minute as he grasped her meaning. Rob saw the wet mess that was his underwear twitch a bit. Then he stripped off his underwear as fast as he could, dropping them on the ground. Becca's blue panties were sticking to his cock.

His legs were skinny and white, but his dick was a decent size. It wasn't fully hard, but it wasn't exactly soft either.

Becca kneeled at his feet and looked up at him. Smiling a big Disney smile, she pulled her underwear off his dick and handed it up to him. Then slowly, reverently, she took his cock in her mouth, kissing it, and licking and sucking his cum off, staring into his eyes the whole time.

She looked back down and in one motion deep throated his entire shaft. He threw his head back closing his eyes. Every time Becca moved her tongue his face would twitch. After a minute or two, she opened her mouth and gently let his cock slip out. Rob could see it was almost fully hard again.

Becca picked up the briefs and used a clean part to carefully dry off his dick and balls. His cock twitched up and down as she moved her hands, but he didn't come again.

Becca stood up and gave him a peck on the cheek.

"Thank you!" She gushed. "That was really fun. Next time you see us, don't be a stranger, Ok?"

Will nodded, and stammered out a thank you in return.

Nikki caught Rob's eye through the door, and she and Becca came out to meet him.

Rob clapped his hands silently for Becca, and she gave a cute little curtsy. She snagged a plastic bag off the service counter and dropped the briefs inside. She tied it shut and slipped it into one of the paper bags Rob was holding.

They left the changing area as a group, leaving Will behind.

As they passed the counter, Susan arched an eyebrow at them.

"Well?" She asked Becca. "Where's your little sheep?"

Becca looked at her. "Oh, that boy will be out in a minute. His name is Will. He needs new underpants. You should go sell him a pair."

Nikki giggled.

"I really should," purred Susan. "He looks just like my son's best friend. Wilson is hands-off, obviously. But this cute copy -- " Susan broke off as her mind followed that train of thought. "What did you say his name was?"

"Will" Nikki was there with the answer.

Susan looked back at Becca and pulled a black tube of lipstick out from under the counter, and then paused. She lay the tube down on the counter and looked at Becca, another penciled eyebrow raised.

"Now young lady, I expect a straight answer." Over beside Rob, Nikki was shaking with contained laughter. "Is this 'Will' going to be worth my time? Did you leave him with anything? Did you bring enough for the whole class?"

Becca adopted a pose of mock offense, arm on hip.

"It was only one load," she sniffed. "He's a healthy boy -- he's got plenty left. But, old lady, if you want to be the one he beats off to after today, you're gonna have to work pretty darn hard."

Susan plucked a business card out of the holder in front of the register and slipped it between the last two fingers of her right hand. "Oh I'm gonna work him hard, yes indeed."

She picked up the lipstick between her right thumb and index finder.

"He's going to have to try on at least three pairs of underwear in order to find one that fits properly. " She was nodding as she spoke, bringing her hand up to her face. "I am going to give him excellent service. I give the best service! Everybody says so!"

She flipped her hand in a quick, obviously well practiced, circle over her mouth. The motion pulled her lipstick tube across both of her lips in a tight arc and ended by slipping the business card between them.

When she opened her mouth, there was a clean perfect half-kiss on the card just over her name, and her lips were bright and perfect.

"Amazing." breathed Nikki.

Susan tucked the card into her cleavage and winked at Rob. "Now get on outta here girls! It's mama's turn!". She pulled up a "Closed" sign and dropped it on her counter.

Becca scampered away towards the mall.

Rob inclined his head toward Susan in respect, amusement in his eyes.

Nikki was pulling him in the direction of the exit when he heard Susan's heels click clack down the hall toward the Private Fitting Room.

********** Chapter 3.6 -- 4:15pm -- The Shoe Store

They left Nordstrom's and walked back up the south wing, on the other side. They passed through the intersection that led to the Cinema, and few stores after Becca stopped them again.

The sign above said "Leather Palace", and there was a tiered window display of strappy high heeled shoes. Becca was staring at a pair of tan Louboutin platform pumps, with five-inch spike heels painted bright red underneath.

"Those have my name written all over them." she proclaimed.

"I don't know ..." mused Nikki. "They look expensive -- what have you done lately to deserve them?"

Becca pouted. "I just had a dick in my mouth but didn't get to give a blowjob! That's just gotta earn me something. I mean I was really good -- I totally could have popped him again, right there, but I saved him for Susan, right? A little taste isn't enough for me!"