All Day Tease Ch. 03 - The Mall

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nikki nodded in agreement but Rob pinned Becca with a sardonic look. "Oh Ho! Turnabout is fair play. Who's getting teased now?"

Becca returned the look. "He is."

She tapped on the glass to indicate the man inside the store. He was in his late 40s probably, boring looking but not bad looking, wiry and balding with black rimmed glasses. He was at the register, handing over a plastic bag to a woman who was about his own age.

Becca turned her back on them in a huff, and strutted into the store. Nikki shared a smile with Rob and the two followed Becca inside.

They hung close to the entrance of the store, arm in arm, and watched Becca turn up the heat.

First she breezed by the clerk, passing him with only a few feet between them, close enough for him to smell her perfume. The man's head turned to follow as she walked past.

She picked up a pair of open-toed red sandals with a two inch platform and pointy heels, and just held them for a minute. Rob got the sense that she was aware of the clerk's stare, even though her back was turned.

After a minute she bent at the waist and held one of the red shoes next to her foot, and the shoe she was wearing. Her skirt slid up her legs until her cheeks were peeking out, and from across the store Rob heard the clerk draw in his breath as he glimpsed her panties.

Becca straightened up immediately and turned around, beaming a huge smile toward the man. She skipped a few steps closer until she stood in front of him, holding out the shoe. She waited, and said nothing.

After a moment the clerk shook his head and said,"Um, can I help you, miss?"

He sounded professional enough. "Would you like to try on those red Maddens?"

Becca still didn't speak, just nodded her head once.

The clerk gestured to one of the leather seats. "Please sit down. What size are you?"

"Me?" She spoke at last. "What size are you?"

He looked at her like he didn't understand what she just said. She corrected herself, "Five, I am a size five. Sometimes a five and a half. Forty xx European." Her smile was still beaming up at him.

"Oh! That's lucky," said the clerk. "That pair from the display is a five."

Becca did not reply, but lifted her right leg out straight, shoe and toe pointed slightly.

The clerk knelt in front of her and carefully slipped off her shoe, placing it on the floor next to them. Becca stuck her other leg out, and he removed that shoe as well. She kept her left leg up, wiggling her toes. The clerk picked up one of the red shoes and guided her feet inside. Rob could see him caress Becca's foot ever so briefly as he fastened the strap. Becca flexed her ankle all around in a circle, and then switched legs.

When the clerk reached for her right foot, she lifted her leg higher and higher, making him reach up for her foot. It had the added effect of raising her skirt at the same time. Just before the skirt would have fallen down around her waist and totally exposed her underwear, she let him take hold. He took off her shoe and put the other red one on, strapping it closed without saying anything.

Becca stood up and stepped in until she was face to face with the clerk. She stayed there for a moment, then turned completely around, brushing his body slightly as she did.

She minced around the store, walking and posing, bending once at the waist again to adjust a strap. The man's eyes were glued to her body, and Rob couldn't look away either.

After she had strutted a circle or two around the store, she picked up a black Louboutin that was identical to the pair she had spotted earlier, except for the color. She came back and sat down in the chair.

Wordlessly she held the shoe up to the salesman, and he took it. "Size seven." He read, and then hurriedly added "But I'm sure I have a five in the back!"

He scampered away behind the register and through a black door with a glass window. Becca looked around for Rob and Nikki, and flashed them a thumbs up when she saw them.

The clerk hurried back in, holding a cardboard box.

Instead of letting him put these shoes on her feet, Becca stood up and took the box. She put it on the chair and pulled the shoes out. She tossed one to the surprised clerk, who barely caught it, and played around with the other one.

"This is the Leather Palace, right?" As she spoke, she slipped the heel of the black Louboutin down her cleavage, and used it to pull her shirt out a little.

He nodded, staring at the shoe between her breasts.

"Well I am a leather princess," she oozed, "and I demand royal treatment." She pulled the shoe out from between her tits and Rob heard her tight shirt snap back into place.

She help out the shoe to him, but when his hand closed over it she pulled him in towards her. He stumbled, but stepped forward to maintain his balance, and ended up barely inches from her. She leaned forward and whispered something into his ear.

He nodded slowly, and then rapidly. She pulled back and he straight up ran to the front of the store to close and lock the glass doors.

Rob and Nikki were watching all this from the other corner of the store. Rob leaned down and whispered, "He has no idea we are even here." Nikki nodded in agreement, and whispered back. "I don't think he knows his own name right now."

The clerk rushed back to Becca, with two shoe boxes in his hand, and they both headed behind the register towards the stockroom door.

After the door closed behind Becca and the clerk, Rob and Nikki crept over. They stepped behind the counter and peeked through the rectangular glass window in the door.

Behind the door they could see into the stockroom. It had floor-to-ceiling shelves, and there were boxes of shoes all around.

Becca was standing right in front of the clerk, inches away, dangling the pair of tan Louboutins from the display window.

Rob couldn't hear exactly what she said, but when she tossed her hair and laughed he could see the clerk blush bright red.

He felt a movement at his side, and looked down to see that Nikki had a hand down her skirt. Her arm was moving in and out slowly as she watched Becca go to work on the salesman.

A minute later, he felt her other hand against his pants, lightly covering the erection that was once again squeezed between his left leg and his trousers.

She didn't move or stroke him, but kept her hand steady in a light yet firm and unmoving grasp. She was feeling with her hands what she had discovered with her knee back at Forever 21, as if she was slowly taking ownership of his arousal, colonizing his cock bit by bit with her body. What would she use next?

There were subtle endorphins percolating in his blood, and he was feeling the giddiness that came experiencing his fantasies come to life. He didn't want to pop, and stop the ride. But he knew his own body, and wasn't anywhere near his breaking point. He just couldn't come from a stiffy that stayed in his pants. At least it hadn't happened before -- years of sporadic but continuing visits to strip clubs had involved lots of pressure on the outside of his pants, and he always maintained control, even if by a thread at times.

Nikki's left hand was moving lazily beneath her skirt, and she seemed to be in a similar state of simmer. Leaning up against him with her hot right hand still covering his encased cock, they peeked through the slats together and watched Becca go to work on the salesman, using the pair of high heels as the fulcrum of her tease.

The shoe salesman had fallen completely under Becca's spell, and Rob knew it was only a matter of time before he lost his mind, and then his load.

He had the left red-bottom pump in his hand, and was rubbing it all over his bulging boxers. Becca was in front of him now, almost astride him, and was pressing the right shoe up against his face, stroking his cheek with the soft black leather. She followed the shoe with her own face, moaning and whispering and mock kissing him, through the shoe which was always between them.

Her other hand fell down and started rubbing his bulge too. After a minute she unzipped him, reached inside and flopped his cock out onto the shoe he was holding. He changed his grip so that his cock went straight inside the footbed, and started thrusting himself between the shoe leather and her hand.

Becca pulled back and took the right shoe with her. She took a step back and watched him fuck the left shoe, whispering words that Rob couldn't hear. Clearly the clerk could, because he changed his rhythm, making slower fuller strokes against the smooth leather.

Becca was standing now, skirt around her ankles. Without taking her eyes off of him, she slipped the heel of the Louboutin pump inside her panties. He moaned and started pumping harder. She turned the shoe over, and eased the spike heel inside herself.

Nikki was leaning on his right side while they watched the debauchery in the next room. She still had one hand down her skirt, and with her other hand, she squeezed and kneaded Rob's upper arm in time.

Rob starred as Becca pulled the red-backed spike heel out of her pussy and brought it up to her face. Staring directly at the clerk, she have the heel a dainty little kiss, and then brought it up towards his face.

He was madly working his cock inside the other shoe, jerking the shaft up and down while sliding the footbed leather against his cockhead.

Becca held the right shoe by the toe, and used the spike heel to force his lips open. He jerked harder and harder as he sucked on the heel, licking Becca's juices off.

She moved the heel in and out of his lips and soon she was fucking his mouth with one of the shiny Louboutin platforms while his cock was fucking the other.

He could not take it any longer and began to come into the left shoe, jerking and spasming as he lost his load. Becca whipped the right shoe out of his mouth and put her lips in its place, sloppily French kissing him as he finished spurting into the shoe.

After a few spams he began to fall backward, and Becca guided him down to sit on the bench. The shoes were a sticky mess in his lap. He made an effort to start wiping them off.

"Oh!" exclaimed Becca, "I think I'll take these tan ones instead. Thank you so much, Albert!"

She plucked the closed shoebox off of the table, and tucked it under her arm. She bent over to whisper something in his ear too quietly for Rob to hear, and Albert sat up straight in the seat. Quick as a fox, she locked lips with him in an intense kiss, biting his upper lip as she finished. Kicking a leg back, Becca patted him on the cheek and turned toward the door. She caught Rob's eye and winked, holding up the box of shoes. With the other hand she snagged both of her original silver shoes. Rob looked down and saw was still wearing the red sandals.

Opening the door the rest of the way, Becca breezed by Rob and began chatting with Nikki. They walked quickly out to the mall corridor, and Rob walked after.

As he exited the store he saw Becca look over at him suddenly, and then back at Nikki. She put her hand up for a high five, and Nikki slapped it, grinning wildly.

He approached and said, "Two new pairs? Well done, madam."

Becca turned her thousand-watt smile toward him. "Rob, will you hold my shoes please?"

He made a mock frown face as he held his hand out for the bag, but in actuality he didn't mind at all. Carrying a bag or two and buying the occasional present was a small price to pay to hang around these two alpha teasers!

Chapter 3.7 -- 4:30pm -- Sheen

They set off again, down the south wing of the mall. The girls clearly had an agenda, and Rob was content just to follow. After all, he'd willingly done everything they'd asked of him, and they had not disappointed him yet. The opposite, in fact -- each encounter had been hotter than the last.

At the end of the south wing, by J.C. Penney's, the girls gestured up at a store on the second floor. It was between the Penney's entrance and a Hallmark store. The sign read "Sheen". Rob was familiar with this one from previous trips to the mall -- there were always gorgeous girls inside, both shopping and working. It had a small men's department, but the focus was clearly on ladies fashion -- daring, edgy, street fashion.

For some reason, though, they did not go straight there. Instead, they stood around checking their phones, and chatting. Rob started to ask what was going on, but before he even got the words out Nikki shushed him.

The reason became clear a few minutes later. A pair of middle aged men came past the benches, towards them and the escalator. The tall one had on a hideous striped turtleneck from the 80s, and his friend was chubby and balding.

With apparent nonchalance, but actually careful timing, Nikki pushed Rob ahead of them onto the escalator. She and Becca crowded on after, and when they had risen four or so steps, the men came on too. Rob realized that Nikki had positioned them so that the strange men had a perfect upskirt angle, a direct line of sight to their taut thighs, firm asses and tiny, shiny panties.

As they all were going up, Becca lifted up her right leg and stepped up a step. With her hands on her thigh, and one leg above the other, she leaned forward and back as if stretching her muscles after a run.

Nikki concentrated on playing with her skirt, alternately flouncing it around and smoothing it out in the back. She pressed hard enough to indent her cheeks, and make them bounce back. Rob could see the men behind the girls, jaws slack and eyes locked forward.

Just before they got to the top, Nikki reached around behind herself and slipped a finger under her panties. She pulled the fabric out of her wedge, and let it snap against her ass. Her skirt fell back into place just as she stepped off onto the second floor. She looked over at Rob and winked, then gave Becca a hug. The girls had stopped as soon as they were off the moving stairs, making the men behind them squeeze past their embrace to escape.

Rob could hear them breathing heavily, and the shorter one actually pulled out an asthma inhaler and took a hit. He watched the men walk off, looking back no less than five times before they got out of sight.

Once they had gone, the girls burst in laughter, and high-fives. It was clear that they had pulled this routine before, and were quite good at it now. Rob decided the next time he was there when they did their escalator bit, he wanted to ride just behind the target, and see the girls from that angle.

A few doors down to the left and they were outside "Sheen". Becca spotted someone through the window, and she tapped on the glass then waved. She went inside and over to a girl who was folding satin blouses on a low table.

The salesgirl was gorgeous, like all the women Rob had encountered today. She had platinum blonde hair, almost white, which hung down past her shoulders, flowing across the tight red zippered top that encased her torso. The zipper was all the way up, making it almost a turtleneck. She had a C-cup chest at least, maybe Ds, and the red vinyl clung tight. Her legs were squeezed into a pair of liquid gold leggings, and Rob's eyes wandered over every lush swell and curve. The leggings ended a few inches above her ankles. Between them and her shiny clingy top, she jiggled all over with every motion she made.

She had a pair of transparent plastic boots on, folding over her feet and reaching up over her ankles. There was a black zipper straight down the center. They had 4-inch clear acrylic heels, and showed off every inch of her feet, flexed up the curving footbed. Her toes were polished a rich purple, to match her fingers, with a silver accent on one toe, and they peeked a tiny bit out of the plastic.

But as nice as her body and feet were, it was her face that caught Rob's attention -- her makeup was exquisite. She looked like she could have stepped right out of a glossy ad in Cosmopolitan, or maybe a magazine of another sort.

Her lips were bold bright red, with a strong outline in a darker crimson. She had undercut the edges, and accentuated the curves below her nose, and the net result was a cherry bee-stung centerpiece that just begged to be kissed.

But the most amazing art of her look was her eye treatment. It seemed to suck Rob in, making him stare -- "cat eyes" were one of his kryptonite triggers, and hers were sublime. There was a black goth outline around her whole eye, thicker on the top edge. The cat's point on either side pulled up, about a quarter inch past each eye, feathering to a thin, sharp point. The whole look was anchored by luscious purple and blue shadow on her eyelids. The colors teased at Rob's brain, and he wanted her to close her eyes so he could appreciate the whole canvas.

Instead she stared into his soul for a minute before saying hello.

"Hey Rob." Her voice was rich and earthy. Not exactly what Rob was expected from the porcelain vamp exterior.

"How are you holding up? It's been about an hour, right?" There was amusement in her voice.

Becca giggled. "Oh he's up, alright."

Nikki cut in, "Yeah Ashley, we've been doing fine all day. Don't fuck it up now."

"Oh please," Ashley's brilliant eyes rolled. "No one can touch you two."

"Not true!" Becca pointed at Rob. "He can. He can touch me here, if he wants, here, and here." She dragged a finger down her neck and chest as she spoke. "I love it when people touch me!"

Nikki looked at Becca and waggled a finger. "We will be back in a little while. Come on, Rob, let's leave these two troublemakers."

They left Becca and Ashley talking a mile a minute, and Nikki led him towards the back. They went around a big beach display, complete with surfboards and a lifeguard's hut, and came to a corner of the store that was decorated to look like a teenage girl's room. The wallpaper was pink and there were posters of pop stars all over. The centerpiece was a bunk bed with pink blankets and sheets, covered with little pillows and stuffed animals.

Nikki hustled him over to the bed, and squared him up with his back to the bunk.

"Ok! You have to close your eyes and then you have to count to thirty before you can open them."

Rob raised an eyebrow at her. Her smile was magnificent, and her mouth was slightly open. Clearly she had something in mind. So he did as she said.

In darkness, he heard the rustle of clothing and felt movement in the air in front of him. The sounds stopped around twenty-six, and a few second later, Rob opened his eyes.

Instead of the xxxxx, Nikki now stood before him in a tight blue shirt with a scoop low cut. Her cleavage looked even fuller and more appealing than before, if such a thing was possible.

Her tits were perfectly displayed, bare skin curving together, their shape and curve taken over by the blue fabric. The shirt gripped her shapely body so tightly that Rob could clearly see the line of bottom wire of her bra underneath it.

She ran her hands lightly over the shirt and her chest.

"Rob, do you like my shirt?" Her voice had a sing-song quality.

He nodded vigorously.

"It makes my tits look so big, right?" Nikki pressed her arms in against the sides of her chest, deepening her cleavage and making Rob/s heart skip a beat.

"Don't they look good? Do you like how round and bouncy they are?" She bent her knees a little and bounced back up. The tops of her breasts jiggled with the motion.

"Don't I just look irresistible?" She make a face at him and winked. "You know it's all a trick, right?"

She pulled down the blue lycra to reveal a full black bra with pink skulls all over it.

"See? My bra does all the work. I just have to put em all in there".

She pulled the shirt back up over her perfect round tits. Now that Rob had seen her bra, he could just barely discern the pattern through her thin top.