All Day Tease Ch. 03 - The Mall

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Eteoclus
Eteoclus
131 Followers

Her vocal tone and cadence reminded Rob strongly of the way Becca had spoken to Will, and he realized that they must have developed the routine together. He briefly wondered how many lucky guys had been where he was, before Nikki snapped his focus back to her tits.

"Sometime's they're all lopsided", she pouted, pulling her arms in to push everything up, and looking down into her cleavage.

"They have to be adjusted." She stated evenly, as if she was talking about furniture, or her car.

She cupped her hand under each breast in turn and bounced it slightly, squeezing them both together and lightly massaging them.

The effect from the front was devastating; an earthquake of smooth, tanned, mouthwatering teenage flesh.

"Did it work?" she whispered, staring him in the eyes. "Am I ... balanced?"

Rob managed to nod twice. She looked down and immediately back up again.

"No" she squeaked in mock indignation. "Look at me - all over the place".

"Why don't you try -- cause you can see better." she smiled devilishly and arched her back a little, causing the ripple again. Rob reached up with his hands and slowly touched her breasts, feeling the smooth fabric of her shirt dent in slightly as the flesh beneath it quivered.

He paused a minute to snap the photo in his mind, of this beautiful young goddess in front of him, smiling in mischievous delight at the look of amazement on his face as he held her full chest in his hands, breasts heavy under the tight shirt.

"Come on Rob." Nikki purred, "Look closer."

As he bent over to stare right into her cleavage she shifted her position and pushed her chest into his face. Rob gasped with pleasure as her soft flesh squeezed up against his cheeks, her perfume was all around him.

She slowly moved from side to side, smushing her tits against his mouth and nose in a slow-motion motorboat.

Then she backed off, pressing her arms tightly against her breasts. As she did so, they clung to his face for a minute.

Her shirt was off center and he could see several inches of her bra on the right side.

"So hard to maintain." she sighed. She pushed herself back into place and slipped around the corner. When she was gone Rob collapsed back to sit on the bottom bunk.

A moment later the blue shirt flew from behind the wall and landed in Rob's lap, and he heard Nikki call to him.

"Be a dear and buy this one for me, sweetheart, won't you?"

He grinned. Hell yeah -- he'd buy her shirt after shirt if she tried them on that way each time.

Rob went up to the register and placed the blue shirt on the counter. There must have been a platform behind it, because that gorgeous blonde from the front was there, Ashley, with the bright red lips. She was looking down at him with those unbelievably attractive black-lined cat eyes, and the zipper on her red top was pulled about eight inches down, showing off her pale but perfect breasts.

She didn't say anything as she rung up the shirt, but it was clear to Rob that she was trying not to laugh.

"Here you go," she said, putting the shirt in a little bag. "Stay strong today, tiger!"

He looked at her, and her eyes twinkled. She winked, then bent over and pressed her body against the counter. All of a sudden Rob was staring down her deep, white cleavage. He could see blue blood veins faintly below her skin. She stuck her arm out and gave a little wave of her hand, dismissing him. He inclined his head, then slowly turned to go find the girls.

They were just outside the store. He didn't even try to give Nikki the little bag, slipping it instead inside the big Penney's bag.

"Oh Becca -"

"Sasha's gonna pick us up -- she'll text me."

"We've gotta hurry -- come on let's go get the dresses!"

They looked over at Rob.

"We're going out tonight -- a bunch of us are going across the river to the Smokestack." said Becca.

"You should come!" Nikki tugged on his sleeve. "It'll be fun, and all our friends will be there! You'll love our friends!"

"I have a date tonight, girls, remember?" Rob said gently.

After putting on a show of pouting and looking disappointed, the girls ran down the west hallway.

Rob watched their asses jiggle and flex. Even now, after everything they had done, he still couldn't quite believe how hot these two girls were. He trailed behind, content with the view.

********** Chapter 3.8 -- 5:00 -- Wet Seal

Down the west escalator and halfway to to the food court, he saw them duck into a clothing store. He took his time as he ambled over, thinking back on the feel of Nikki's butt cheeks moving and flexing under his fingers.

Wet Seal had tall silvery mannequins in the window, wearing tight but flowing gowns in pastel shades. As he walked in he looked for his angels but did not see them.

He hadn't gotten very far when one of the employees approached him. She was cute and slim, but nowhere near as hot as the girls he had followed in here.

"Are you Rob?" She asked. When he nodded, she said. "Nikki said to tell you they'll be out in a minute."

She looked at him sidelong for a moment, then turned back to the display.

Rob turned in a slow circle and took in the store. Everywhere he looked were tiny shiny dresses and skirts, mesh and shimmery tops, flirty accessories. It was like a nightclub without the bodies. Everything he saw turned him on a little, and his mind was running a mile a minute imagining these outfits adorning all the gorgeous ladies he had met today.

A familiar giggle called his attention to the back of the shop. The girls were looking through a rack of club dresses when Rob joined them. All the dresses looked tiny, with barely enough fabric for a t-shirt. There were sequins and spaghetti straps and sparkles all over.

They were pulling the dresses off their hangers and holding them up against each other. Rob didn't see a single dress that didn't appeal to him in some way, but they rejected every other one they handled, throwing them in a pile. The ones they wanted were thrown to Rob.

He handled them idly, the smooth Lycra fabric cool under his fingers. Needs some hot bodies inside, he thought to himself, and then laughed at himself -- bodies didn't any come hotter than these two, and they were about to put these on.

Once there were eight or ten dresses piled in Rob's arms, they paraded back to the changing rooms. The area was bigger than Nordstrom's, but there were fewer booths, and they were further apart from each other.

A rummage through the pile of dresses ended with each girl holding about half the stack. They disappeared into booths on opposite sides of the room.

Rob turned to look back out into the store, still fantasizing about some of the dresses on display, and Ashley's cat-eyes.

Nikki's clear voice broke his reverie.

"Darling!" She called out over the door. "I am having a little issue here."

The door opened and Nikki came out in a bright fuschia skintight sheath dress, with one bare shoulder. It had a little 3 inch 'cleavage window', and the curving cavity of her breasts was front and center. It clung to her ass and ended only two or three inches below her cheeks. She was in matching platform pumps and her powerful legs looked like tall towers of flesh. Rob wanted to slide his nose up in between them.

She gestured at herself and launched into what Rob had come to recognize as a planned pattern. "Some girls think the sluttiest to thing is to wear a little dress like this with NO panties ..." Her head shook back and forth, and her hair swayed.

"And I agree that's one kind of slutty," She made sarcastic quote marks with her painted fingers. "But there is SO much teasey super-slutty stuff you can do with a pair of panties ... so I always make a point to wear them." She pulled her hem up for a moment to flash them at Rob, as if she needed to prove her statement.

"Like earlier, when you creamed all over my legs. Tell the truth, you luuuuuvvved those little pink panties. That shiny, smooth, girly, delicate triangle of high energy pink. It did it for you, right?" Her finger traced small circles on her crotch, over her dress.

"Sure did!" Rob said admittedly. "But what exactly do you want me to do?"

Nikki turned around and bent enough to put her hands on her upper thighs. The dress was super tight across her ass, and Rob took in the view. She had stuck her ass in his face a few times so far, and an hour ago his hands were all over those amazing curves, but he wasn't anywhere near tired of it.

"Get up close and see if you can see a panty-line -- like, look really carefully at my dress back there and make sure nothing is spoiling the smooth even fabric."

Rob smiled to himself. Look at her ass? Like he needed an excuse to ogle her butt.

"If you see a panty-line, can you trace its path with your fingers, or maybe your nose?"

He choked at that, and she smiled. "Just so I get an idea of how present it is, of course"

She bent a little further, and Rob knelt down on the floor. He looked up at her round booty, all wrapped up in that tight purple satin. The outline of panties was clearly visible under the fabric.

He reached out and pressed his index finger into her right cheek, and felt it give way under the pressure. Slowly he pulled his finger along the outline of the panties, moving toward her crack. He could feel the heat radiating out from her crotch as his touch shifted to her other cheek and began to move upward. He was pressing so hard that the fabric bunched up under his finger at times, and then sprung back as it passed.

"So this one is no good." She sighed and straightened up, turning back to face him.

"That's too bad -- it really shows off my tits, right?" She arched her back and her cleavage shone through the cut-out in the dress.

Rob leaned in and planted a juicy kiss right between her breasts. She gave an "oh" of delight. He leaned back and said, "Yes darling, but it shows your panty line too."

"That's Ok," she murmured. "I have another one."

She reached up and returned the kiss, pecking him on his lips. Then she swept the dress off her shoulders and pushed it down her body. Her bra bounced back up as the fabric passed it. The dress pooled on the floor and she stepped out of it.

She reached over to the rack behind her and picked up a black and red mini dress. It was red down the front and back, but black on the sides. The weave looked a bit thicker than the fuschia dress.

She slipped it over her shoulders, and from his place on the floor, Rob helped pull it tight down her body. When it was in place, she turned again and arched her butt out toward him.

The seams between the red fabric and the black which had looked straight when the dress was hanging curved along with her hips and bum, drawing attention to her natural curves. Rob looked hard but could not see any indentation in the shape of a thong.

He reached up and laid each of his hands right in the center of her cheeks. He rubbed her pliable ass in circles, up and down and all around.

"This one seems OK," he called up to her. She responded by arching even more and pressing herself against his hands.

"You better make sure! Get in there and mash my ass flat. Work it like you did back at Nordstrom's -- that felt so good, baby!"

Rob indulged himself and kneaded her incredible ass like there was no tomorrow. He heard her moan with pleasure as he worked her flesh under his fingers, through the fabric. She shimmied along, rubbing his hands with her butt just as hard as he was feeling her up.

After a mutually pleasurable few minutes, Nikki stopped shaking her booty.

"Excellent!" She cooed. "If you can't find my panty line after all that searching, then I think we have a winner."

Rob nodded vigorously up and down.

Nikki pulled the red and black dress up over her shoulders without a hint of shame, and Rob just gazed in wonder.

She stood in her pink bra and panty set, with her hands on her hips, and considered Rob for a moment, looking up at her obediently.

"Rob." The firm tone in her voice commanded his attention, and made a shiver run down his spine.

"You need to do something for me." She stated.

"I literally just helped you find a dress with no panty lines." Rob countered.

"Yes. You paid lots of attention to my panties. You're going to do that again."

Rob looked at her trim crotch, with that bright triangle of fabric pulling his focus in.

She reached down and pulled her panties to the side. Rob gaped at her tiny perfect pussy, smooth and shaved. He could see the little button of her clit, and right next to it was tattooed a tiny heart.

"You look at my pussy. Pay attention to my pussy." She still had that dom tone, and it was making Rob's knees weak. Or it would if he had been standing.

"You take a good hard look at this tight little pussy."

He did, at a loss for words. She eased her index finger between her pussy lips as she spoke to him.

"Cause one day this pussy is going to eat you up for dinner. She's going to take your hands and your feet and your face and your heart and your soul and especially your giant cock."

"She is going to own you, and you are going to love every minute. You will be begging her for more. Do you understand?"

Rob could not stop staring at her pussy as she fingered it. He managed to nod.

Nikki snapped her panties back into place and then dragged her moist finger across Rob's face, between his lips. The taste of her arousal made his heart beat faster.

"Good!" She said brightly. As she pulled her original skirt back on, she looked over at the dresses. "Definitely the red and black one -- that was the hottest. Don't you think so?"

"Yes ma'am, whatever you say," Rob smiled at her, joking. She grinned back and shimmied into her stretch top. "Good boy."

She went outside and left him on his knees, thinking about her pussy.

He was about to follow her when he heard a door open behind him. It was Becca, in a gold metallic mini-dress with matching shoes. She looked down at him on the floor.

"Sounds to me like you are the official dress inspector today!" Her voice was perky as ever.

"Oh, you're safe Becca -- no one will ever see a panty line in that dress." Rob reassured her.

"I know that, silly. That's not what we need to find out."

"Ok, so what are you worried about?"

"My dress is made of metal -- can you rub it to make sure is not sharp, or rough?"

"I don't want the boys I grind on out on the dance floor to get scratched by my dress ... that's what these are for!" She held up her hands and wiggled her polished pointy fingers.

Slowly Rob reached up and put a hand on Becca's ass. He lightly stroked the metallic fabric under his fingers. His hand fell down to her hemline, the tight dress curving in as her ass cheeks met her legs. He slipped a finger under the dress and pulled it out slightly. It snapped back and Becca went "Oh!"

He reached out with both hands and felt all over her ass, like he had Nikki's a minute ago, Becca's cheeks were a little bigger than Nikki's, but they were so soft and springy. He wondered what her asshole looked like, and then he wondered what it tasted like.

Feeling bold, he sat up a little straighter and brought his face up to that unbelievable ass, smashing his nose into her crack. The metal texture tickled his cheeks, and he laughed. It came out muffled by her butt, and she giggled.

"Did I just fart?"

"No," Rob grinned "that was me motor boating your butt by accident."

Becca waggled back and forth, slapping his cheeks with hers.

"It feels great!" Rob called up to her, as she ground herself against him.

"Ha!" Becca squeaked. "Boys will be lined up around the corner to put their faces on my ass! It'll be just like at summer camp last year."

"Don't you just love it?" She wriggled around again, mashing her butt cheeks against Rob's face.

When he was that close he could smell her arousal -- she must have gotten pretty wet when she was teasing Albert to an explosive orgasm in those shoes. And before that, when she had stroked Will off inside his pants.

Granted it hadn't taken much more than a stroke, but it had rocked his world. If Nikki and Becca really did get turned on by teasing and playing with guys, then this afternoon had been pretty fun for them too.

Becca bent at the waist and shoved her bouncy ass in Rob's face one last time before straightening up. She stripped out of the dress immediately, and Rob stared at her trim tight body and those amazing tits in their little bra.

She draped the metallic dress over Rob's arm, and turned to put her old clothes on again.

Rob gathered up Nikki's red and black sheath, and brought both dresses out to the counter.

Nikki was looking through some halter tops when she looked up and saw Rob paying for both dresses. She felt an attraction to him then, for more than just his cock. He was going out of his way to be nice to them, after they had hijacked his afternoon, and came pretty close to ruining his date. She decided that she wanted to go out with him later, something without Becca, and without all the sexual energy. At first, of course. She knew that one day, soon, that that cock was going to be deep inside her body, pressing up against all her sensitive spots.

Wordlessly, she walked over and took his arm as he picked up the shopping bag and added it to the others. He smiled down at her, his breath caught in his throat again at the sight of her exquisite face.

Becca came running over.

"Sasha's on her way to pick us up." she told Nikki. "She'll be here in a few minutes,"

"Ok Rob," Nikki said. "This has been super fun!"

"But we've gotta go out with Sasha for a while -- we're going to pick up our friend Charlie at the airport before we go out clubbing tonight."

Rob was sad that they had to part ways, but it was getting late and he did not want to miss his mysterious rendezvous with Ali.

"Girls, you can bet I'll NEVER forget meeting you. Thank you for ..."

He stopped, unable to put into words how turned on he had been.

"For everything." He smiled at Nikki, and then looked over at Becca too.

They shared a look and giggled, then started walking toward the west entrance.

********** Chapter 3.9 -- 5:15 -- The West Exit

They got to the mall exit and Becca checked her phone. "Sasha's not here yet."

She faux pouted, then brightened up a moment later. "Now we have time to say goodbye to you!"

They both got in front of him and looked into his eyes.

"You should be proud of us!" Nikki said. "You asked us to leave you intact for your date, and here you are, fit as a fiddle."

"And we're proud of you!" Becca said. "You took everything we threw your way like a champ!"

Nikki touched an index finger to her bright lips. "Then again, we definitely held back."

"Sort of," Becca didn't seem sure. "We pulled some pretty hot shit today."

"His zipper never even came down!" Nikki squealed with indignation.

"Oh yeah." Becca said. "I forgot that even though I popped a couple of penises today, we didn't get him."

"But ..."

"When we see you again"

"And we WILL see you again"

"When we see you again and you don't have a date to go to ... "

"You see, we like it long but we like it hard too -- you just watched us make little Will come harder than he probably ever has, and we blew Albert's mind too."

"Well technically that was those shoes ..."

"Shhh!"

"When we see you again and you don't have a date to go to, we're gonna work you over twice as hard as we worked them."

They were overlapping, trying to out do each other, seeing who could talk the dirtiest.

"We're gonna get all our hot slutty girlfriends in a group, and come at you from every direction, at the same time like a tidal wave.

"And our girlfriends are so fucking hot you won't know where to look -- there'll be tasty little titties everywhere!" Nikki squeezed hers together to illustrate her point.

Eteoclus
Eteoclus
131 Followers