All Day Tease Ch. 03 - The Mall

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then it was off home for a shower and shave, and into his new clothes for... something.

Rob had no idea what to expect. But he knew Ali would be there, and he couldn't wait!

********** Chapter 3.10 -- Previously, at 5:00pm -- Epilogue

Meanwhile, on the other side of town, the street sounds dropped significantly as Dr. Johnson turned off of Southside Avenue and started down the alley. He was sweating, and there was a barely discernible bulge in his trousers. His glasses were steamed up, his tie was not quite straight, and he was all worked up with barely contained arousal.

It was almost time for the final phase of his session this month with Mistress Ali -- he was about to be in the same room with her, for an entire hour. They were going to roleplay that she was a student of his -- a titanic tiger dom of a student. It was a character that had featured three or four times over the last year, as she got to know him better.

His "session" had actually started two hours before, with an elaborate pre-game that Mistress Ali had worked up beforehand to get him extra stimulated even before he arrived. They had begin incorporating a solo portion into the sessions last year, and this greatly compounded the experience for him.

Here was her plan: She had instructed him to come into the city several hours early and go to Daddy Spanks, a large gentleman's club in the warehouse district across the river. First he was to spend a half an hour seated at the stage up front, watching the dancers work the pole. He was to tip them liberally. During this time he was supposed to get a sense of all the dancers on shift, and begin thinking about who to involve for the next step, a series of ten lap dances.

When the 30 minutes (or three stage shifts) were finished, he could move back to the rest of the club, and begin to approach the ladies he had spotted earlier. He was supposed to ask for two dances each from five different women: first, he was to get two lap dances from the dancer he thought was the hottest or prettiest. Next, he was to find the girl that looked the youngest or most innocent -- Dr. Johnson was an assistant principal and his subconscious was totally dominated by all the gorgeous students at his school. He was ordered to inform this dancer of what his day job was.

After flirting with that temptation and then watching her walk away, he should approach the dancer that seemed the most dominant or aggressive and ask her for a pair of lap dances, calling her "Goddess". Following those two dances, he was supposed to look for the lady in the hottest outfit or costume, and request two dances during which she was to leave part of her outfit on. Lastly, he was to pick out the stripper that looked the most like Mistress Ali herself, tall and willowy with curly hair etc. and sit under her for two songs while thinking about the main event that was to follow.

When he had finished his ten songs, with the five different strippers, it was time for the next stage of his homework. He would choose one of the ladies who had just danced for him and buy an hour with her in a private room. Once they were inside, and the club had been paid and the waitress had left them alone, he had an index card to read: "Good evening, ma'am. I am here by the order of my dominatrix, the divine Mistress Ali. I am going to see her after this, and she wants you to get me warmed up, to work me over thoroughly, to tease me like the dirty old man I am. Here is a $100 tip for your troubles and here is a second $100 bill to make sure I am not too close to the edge when you finish with me. Thank you ma'am; my body and soul are in your hands."

The evening had gone amazingly so far. He had chosen the fourth dancer, the one with the hot outfit, who could have almost been the youngest as well. She was a strawberry blonde c-cup spinner named Serena, who had been in a liquid shimmer blue skirt and and black fishnet shirt that clung tight to her tits, encased in a full bra. Her hair was up in a topknot bound with a bow and she had a thin line of bright blue eyeliner over each eye.

After he read the card, it became apparent that she had some dominant qualities as well. She climbed him like a jungle gym, expertly and aggressively edging him with her body, her voice and her clothing. She stirred him up, and then carefully wound him down gradually as the end of their hour approached, talking the whole time about how important it was to save himself for the main event that was to follow.

He spent the last ten minutes helping her dress back into her skirt and top. As he pulled her blue bra tight around her body and fastened it, he was already looking ahead to Mistress Ali. She had texted him a picture earlier that morning -- while he was meeting with a parent, naturally -- of a red and black plaid skirt lying on a bed with black satin sheets. He could visualize her wearing it, flipping it up from behind as she arched her back to look suggestively over her shoulder.

When Serena was all put back together, they stood and left the back room. Serena actually thanked him as he was about to walk away, for providing something a little different for her and making the early shift actually interesting for a change, and he promised to come back and see her again. They kissed lightly, and then he left the club without looking back.

Dr. Johnson reached the end of the alley and looked down a short flight of stairs that he knew almost too well. The "Flights of Fantasy Club". His dirty secret, his perverted addiction, his life-saving outlet, all at once. After his wife Margaret had left him seven years ago, he became depressed. Deprived of regular release, all the sexual energy that the girls at his school radiated out continually had unconsciously begun to affect him, increasing both his desire for them, and his guilt for that same desire, in equal measure. He was overcome with a fear that he would lose control and behave unprofessionally around one of his students, a prospect thoroughly repellent to his moral center. Discovering the Club -- and Mistress Ali -- gave him the tonic he desperately needed, and these last three years had been the best since his time with Margaret.

At the sight of the door before him, a memory flashed in his mind unbidden, of his last visit here a month ago. That had been hotter even than the last two hours at Daddy Spanks had been. Mistress Ali had been in true brat mode that day, and they had gone through an entire bag of colorful panties before she was satisfied with the way he worshipped her. His solo assignment that time had been buying the panties before he came in, each one from a different store, with the help of a different sales lady. He had added on a leather skirt and a pair of nude platform heels on a whim.

His pants were almost unbearably tight as he reached out and pressed the buzzer, trembling with excitement.

Every session with Mistress Ali over the last three years had proven to be hotter than the last -- what would she do to him today???

** To be continued in All Day Tease, Part 4 - The Fantasy Club.

(Special thanks to HisGoodGurl for editing help.)