All Four Daddy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"One more drink. I swear that's all."

"One. No more." Rick squeezes her shoulder with a strong grip. It gave Olivia the chills. Her hormones were on high and his touch only made her crave a brusque hand. Looking up at him with doe like eyes Rick could tell her thoughts were confused. Grumbling to escape the moment he nods toward the bar, "Your fans are waiting."

"Now you made me want a massage." She flares her eyes.

"Go get one. Just behave. Skye's wedding is getting out of hand."

Smiling she wiggles away toward the bar. Rick found himself staring at her clingy skirt as her perfect hourglass butt shifted from side to side. The skirt still creased up inside her ass crack. Sexy as hell. Shaking it off he knew he needed to resume his search for Chloe.

Reluctant to take time for himself he realized it was necessary that he needed to take a leak. So near the restroom he ducked inside and stood in front of a urinal. As he unzipped and poised his timid erection he sighed relief. Closing his eyes at the release and holding his cock he suddenly had flashes of his daughter Skye. Having seen her pussy moments ago. The merest vision of her thighs made his cock grow. Unexpectant he opens his eyes to peer down at its increased girth.

"What the fuck are you thinking Turner? She's your daughter." Attempting to shake off his thoughts he again closes his eyes. Suddenly, the image of Lacey's ripped skirt revealing so much sent him into stroking mode. Growling he tries to escape these intimate images. Then came Olivia her tits popping out during the throwing of the bouquet. The stroking increased.

"Dammit!" He growls trying to finish his piss. The turbulence of his hand kept faltering his course. Now corrected he gets it together. A steady stream focused he puffs his cheeks. Then, came a soft sigh next to him. In the bathroom stall to his right he heard barely audible whispering. Narrowing his eyes he listens more closely.

"Fuck I love the taste of your nipples."

Rick's eyes bulge as a reply came through a soft tender moan. Then, a returned whisper, "I need to go. My Dad is probably looking for me."

Dad was indeed. Even as his urination ended Rick stood frozen in time. He held his breath listening further.

"Please don't leave yet. Let me see your pussy." The boy's voice pleaded.

"Only for a second. I need to stand to show you." Evidently neither knew Rick was present.

As heeled feet touch the floor Rick realized she had been hiding with her feet up so as not to be seen. He knew the heels. It was definitely Chloe. Still Rick was frozen. Seeing her skirt hem lifted from below the stall he knew she was showing off.

"That pussy is sooo beautiful. You shaved it silky smooth." said the Boy.

Hearing this Rick winced. Knowledge he didn't need to hear. Yet, he did still have his dick in his hand. Lightly stroking it. It was raging now. Any tighter it would burst.

"Hey!" Chloe sighs, "You said you wanted to see it not kiss it."

"I couldn't help myself. Let me lick it a few times."

Silence for a length of three breaths, "Hurry. I've never let a boy eat me before. I guess I'm curious."

Her body moved away from the boy and her back collided with the stall door. Giving the boy room to crouch in front of her. Her squeal was enough to know that tongue met clit.

"Ooooo! That feels really good." She whispers.

Rick couldn't decide if he needed to break it up or jerk off. In favor of stroking it harder he heard her moan. So soft and succulent. Innocent and genuine. Two things happened at that point. His cell buzzed making Chloe freeze. The boy quickly sat down on the toilet and she straddled him hiding her feet again. Gritting his teeth Rick left his dick dangle facing the urinal and pulled his cell from his pocket. It was a text. Presuming it was Marci his dick lost a bit of zest. Opening the text he realized it was the Bride Skye.

Shivering he opened the text to read, "I made the money back for these."

Accompanying the text was a pic of Skye's perfect majestic tits. Nipples like steel rods. Rick did not need to see these now. His dick raged back to full force. Suddenly, he eyed the pic again, then his dick. The thought made him lower his cell beside his erection to see both. A titty fucking fantasy shot through his mind. This had to stop.

"Goddammit!" He growls under his breath. Finally, he puts the cell away followed by his erection. A second to wash his hands he pounds on the stall door.

"CHLOE TURNER! GET YOUR ASS OUT HERE THIS INSTANT."

"Daddy?"

"NOW!"

Standing away from the boys crotch she turns from him dropping her skirt and opens the door cautiously. Her eyes teary. Rick backed up and folded his arms with a fuming gaze.

"You do realize I heard every word?"

"Everything?"

The boy stands up fearfully as Rick guards the bathroom door. Chloe lowers her gaze trying not to cry when she notes her Father's mad erection behind his slacks. A nibbling of her lower lip she offers, "Am I going to be spanked like you said?"

Rick nods recalling his promise. He was disappointed in her but aroused at the same time. Judgment was lost in the moment. In a fit of dramatic license he grabs her by the wrist and moves around her, nudging her forward by the base of her spine. He then lifts her skirt up and aside to reveal her bare ass. The boy seeing it just as Rick had. Rick then opened his palm and swatted Chloe's left butt cheek really hard. She squeals and regretfully whimpers, "Owww!"

"Nowhere near done Young Lady." He pelts her four more times forcing a red spot to rise over her cheek. Each impact Chloe cringed and hid her smile. Finally, Rick turns his gaze on the cornered boy in the stall, "Has she had enough?"

The boy turned pale, "No?" He wanted to see more.

"Damn right she hasn't." Rick spanks her five more times really hard. Finally, he pulls her up and drops her skirt. Turning her to face him she looks up with moist eyes.

"I'm sorry Daddy."

"Get your ass back out there. Go get your change of clothing. No more of these skanky dresses. Same for your sisters."

"Yes Daddy. Where did Aunt Peggy park?"

"Peggy?" He rolls his eyes, "FUCK! Your bags are in her trunk." He had forgotten, "She and your Mom left to check on your Grandparents. Fine! Wear the damned dress but keep it down or I'll beat your ass again." He points back at the boy, "Not a word from you. No numbers exchanged. No contact. Am I clear Junior?"

"Yes Sir." He escapes and bolts out the door. As the door closes Chloe eases in to hug her Daddy sniveling.

"I really didn't believe you'd spank me. I'm eighteen."

"Age is not the issue here. Please don't grow up to be --like your sisters."

"Too late." She exhales with her chin on his belly looking up at him, "Daddy?"

"What?"

"Did I give you this?" He feels her caress his erection.

"What? No. It's a piss hard on. Get your mind out of the gutter."

"Please tell me the truth." Her eyes trembling with curiosity.

"Dammit, Chloe. Enough. Go." He encourages her away and nudges her out the door. After making certain no eyes saw her leave He followed her out. Together they walked as the cake cutting was in progress. Rick found his eyes watching Chloe's walk now. Just like he had with Olivia. The hard on he had accrued was going to be evident for a good long while. Chloe's ass was too perfect.

As cake was cut the lovebirds shared two slices. After each took a bite Skye mashed hers into Brody's face laughing. As he licked his lips he looked at his family and friends before daring to mash his own piece into her bulging cleavage. Dropping her jaw Skye burst into a hysterical laugh. She lovingly moved closer to lick icing off her husbands chin. He shocked her by lowering his face into her massive boobs and licked cake from both breasts. Going so far as to pinch the upper hem of her gowns bustline and peel it down slightly to devour an escaping crumb. Her hand went to his scalp and held him there for a wedding picture. As she did Skye spotted her Dad shaking his head. A wink toward him did not help his erection. Damned Kids.

Chloe chuckled at her Dad, "They should have had a bride and groom cake topper in that pose."

Rick searched further for Olivia and Lacey. Finding the twins at the bar still cloaked in boys and a few older gents Rick patted Chloe on the arm, "Go get us a piece of cake."

Chloe listened this time.

Circling the blind side of the bar Rick hid behind a large plant and listened just as he had in the restroom. Observing the girls reaction to their fans. Lacey had given up her Dad's coat laying it on the bar. Her dress dangling between her legs leaving both sides of her hips and entire legs to be seen. Guys were rubbing her legs on two sides of her. She was sipping champagne like Olivia. Olivia was in a similar pose with only one leg exposed. Her cleavage however was pulled down slightly. A guy was behind her massaging her neck and shoulders. His fingers more on her clavicle than her back. Another guy had removed Olivia's heels and was rubbing her feet. Eyes closed to the world he could tell Olivia was gently moaning.

Lacey's paramours stepped up their attentiveness. She was three sheets to the wind Rick deduced. Her eyes narrow and her smile pressed thin with joy. Hands offered her a massage after she felt jealous of Olivia and coaxed a masseuse behind her. While kneading at her shoulders the man eyed the zipper to the back of her dress and moved his massage lower. Slyly he unzipped the dress loosening it. Lacey's dress already so loose it went unnoticed. Seeing his move Olivia's masseuse smirked and did the same to Olivia. In her sloppy drunk state Olivia reared back and said, "Harder."

Lacey giggled and added, "I love it hard."

Rick's dick throbbed. Seeing his girls this way was so not right. So why wasn't he stopping this? He felt sick to his stomach for wanting to jerk off. Watching was certainly stimulating. Lost moments ended when a piece of cake was held out in front of him. He presumed Chloe was back. Boy was he wrong.

"Working up an appetite?" Skye winked at him.

"Hey! That was some wicked cake eating contest back there." He whispered and stepped away from the bar leading his daughter away from the twins. As if Skye didn't know her sisters bad behavior.

"I saved you some icing." She mischievously points a nail at her tits. A spot over both barely concealed nipples strategically presented.

"What the hell are you up too? Why did you send me a picture of your...those?"

"Messing with you is so much fun. This being my wedding day I knew you would never expect it. Trust me I wouldn't have sent it if Mom were still here. Our secret right?"

"No way does Mom find out. EVER!"

"Listen Daddy, I know that you and Mom...well...aren't having sex anymore. I heard a conversation last month between you two. Eighteen months since you two did it is a long time. I don't understand it. You're built Daddy. No lie you're the best Dad a girl could ever want. I just figured a little teasing might get your juices flowing. As much as I would never want this I think you should find a girlfriend."

"Who? You?" He rolls his eyes.

"Of course not me. I'm a married woman." She giggles fanning her wedding ring in front of him, "I'm just around to let you know girls do exist. Expect more pics." She winks then wipes the icing off of her chest and feeds it to him. Maybe he could have his cake and eat it too. Food for thought. With wagging eye brows Skye returns to her Hubby.

A single bite to his cake later he wonders where Chloe had vanished to. She was supposed to be the waitress not the Bride. Looking over the room he spotted her talking to of all people Brody's Dad Trevor. A Military man himself Trevor was in great shape. Thinking nothing of it Rick decided to return to his planter hiding place and see what the Twins were up to. Now even the Bartender was lingering between them from behind the bar. Refilling their champagne glasses. Lacey's cleavage had slipped dramatically lower. Her left areola was gently exposed. She didn't seem to care. Olivia's was slipping but not as dangerously. The massages were intensified. Both girls reacting like puppets on a string. Their bodies limply arching back and forth with each squeeze to their shoulders and back. Nobody seemed to care this was even happening. Luckily the majority of folks were glued to the festivities of the wedding couple. Rick shook his head at his ignorance. He was letting guys paw up his girls and he was entranced by it. He knew long ago that his girls were teases but nothing too drastic ever happened. Outside of Olivia losing her towel in front of him stepping out of the bathroom. Or Skye sunbathing in the backyard topless with glossy oil. Before her boob job. Seeing that now only increased his imagination. Leering over his shoulder to decide if others were seeing this dark side to him he felt safe. Gritting his teeth he returned to the events at the bar. Their masseuses had dared to kiss the girls on the neck. Their response was erotic. Soft moans. Opened mouths with trembling lips. As if they were in ecstasy. Of course they were. Rick knew it.

Olivia's foot masseuse was now sucking her toes. His hand gliding up under her skirt rubbing her inner thigh. Rick knew very well the boys fingers were closing in on young tight pussy. As Olivia's facial expression shifts Rick knew he had found it. The skirt moving about over her thighs it was easy enough to deduce that the boy was fingering her.

"Good God! Why am I letting this happen?" He couldn't move. His cake ended up in the planter.

Lacey found her masseuse sliding his hands down her chest until they slipped under the losing dress. Her breasts being squeezed right before Rick's eyes. Lacey nearly dropped her champagne glass until another man took it from her. Below her a man knelt looking about for safety reasons. Rick had to hide further back to avoid being seen. Waiting a moment before looking again Rick found Lacey's skirt over her right hip. Her body was full frontal nude now. The man crouched below her was licking her labia, tugging on it as a finger introduces itself into her. Lacey squealed and lifted her hips slightly. The guy squeezing her tits moved in to kiss her. This kept her quiet.

Feeling left out the Bartender chuckled, "Body shots?"

Laughing the boys took the opportunity. Lifting Lacey easily they laid her outstretched on the bar. Her dress peeled up to her breasts yet leaving them exposed. The Bartender then poured a shot of tequila into her belly button. Lacey was so drunk she merely sighed heavily. Three different guys enjoyed the shots. Seeing her sister on the bar Olivia pouted. She wanted to join her. Peeling away from her attendees she stood slowly as assisted by her men. The Bartender poured a drink into Lacey's navel again. Laughing Olivia sucked the booze from her sisters belly button. Both girls laughed. While Olivia insisted on another drink her guys peeled her skirt up and aside. One knelt behind her bare ass and coaxed her leg span wider. He then lowered his face in to lick her asshole. Fingers in her pussy. Feeling her body shamelessly quiver at the sensations Lacey's boys turned her on the bar and one sat on her vacant barstool and buried his face into her pussy. The Bartender held her collapsing upper body and chose to lean over and suck on a nipple.

Rick had lost his mind. He had unzipped his fly and pulled his cock out to jerk off. Oblivious to the wedding he couldn't resist. Mad knuckle pumps he felt his legs shake. Without warning he feels a hand encircle his crown and force his senses back to reality. Looking at an angle he discovered Chloe. Her hesitant smile led to low whisper, "Let me help you Daddy." He removed his hand reluctantly gnashing his teeth while absorbing the people around them. Stupidly, he allowed Chloe to jerk him off.

"It's throbbing in my hand." Chloe flares her eyes with awe.

"People are going to catch us." He swallows but doesn't remove her grip.

Music suddenly blares again. Brody and Skye were forcing people on to the dance floor. To his relief most folks joined in or observed closely. What Rick couldn't see due to the wall of onlookers was the chair Brody sat in while Skye gave him a lap dance. Not traditional but the young couple were long decided to be bold and out there. Straddling Brody's lap in her long flowing white train Brody had his hands covered. As she rocked her hips he snuck in and unzipped his dress pants and pulled his beast out. Eyes bulging Skye kisses him hard and lets him line them up. Her pussy drenched molds around his cock and her lap dance becomes reality. The world only imagined it was real. It was. Locking lips her hands roamed his scalp. Pictures and video were taken all around. The music switching to a more erotic tune. The audience was mesmerized for a good ten minutes before he detonates inside his Bride. Skye squealing her own orgasm into his mouth.

Over at the Bar both Lacey and Olivia were crying at their own brewing orgasms. Each moan held in through clamped mouths. None of the boys wanted to be caught. Nor, did the Bartender. Rick? He was ready to explode in Chloe's hand. Hugging her tightly to his side he huffs, "Getting close."

"I can feel him. He's burning my fingers Daddy. I--I didn't realize just how big you were."

"So wrong. So fucking wrong." He regrets what was about to happen. Body spasms her clue Chloe eases out from under Daddy's arm and swiftly kneels in front of him. Her mouth goes wide and she dares to suck his cock while jerking him off. Once he realizes her sudden move he snarls and scalds her throat with cum. Her eyes bulge as she feels his eruption drown her tonsils. Sucking him dry she opens her mouth to look up at him to show him his leftovers just before swallowing it.

"That did not just happen." He mutters while she nods up at him swirling her tongue around his crown. So lost in this situation he only now looks up to see Lacey and Olivia behind the bar now. Their dresses laying along side his coat. Both girls were naked and being fucked up against the bar. Olivia by the Bartender. Lacey by her Masseuse.

Stunned Rick helps Chloe up and she guides him toward the bar. Seeing them enter the men panic until Rick puts his hands up.

"Pour me a drink."

Sitting down between two of the men watching the twins getting fucked Rick awaits a shot glass of Tequila. The girls realized their Dad was in front of them. He downs the shot before reaching over the bar to palm their cheeks.

"Finish up. We have to be heading home soon."

The guys look at each other then return to fucking the girls from behind. Hair was pulled. Chloe stood beside her Dad between he and the boy to his right. The boy was eying Chloe's ass. Noticing this Rick shook his head.

"Daddy? How come they don't get spanked like you gave me?"

Brows rise as Rick puckers. Nodding he couldn't agree more, "Spank my daughters hard for me Fellas."

The Two sex partners grin then began slapping their asses hard. The Twins squeal and cry out, "Daaaaadddyyy!"

"Redden those asses." Rick snaps. They greedily complied until all involved polished off their session. Watching Olivia and Lacey convulse was amazing. Looking over at Chloe he noted her sitting on the lap of the boy next to them. His hands were rubbing her open leg. She looked needy.

"Oh no. You wait awhile longer." Rick reclaims her from the boy's lap. The guy was really frustrated. Standing up Dad glares at the Twins, "Get dressed we're leaving as soon as we pack up. Put my coat on Lace. Button it up."

"Okay Daddy." She pants.

Leaving the Bar with Chloe in hand they realize the dancing and infiltrate the wall of onlookers. Jaw dropped Rick notes Skye lap dancing of all people Brody's Dad Trevor. The smile on his face was priceless. Chloe clung to her Dad's hip grinning.