All Four Daddy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,874 Followers

"Lacey?"

"Yes Daddy?"

"Can I have my coat back now?"

"I thought you wanted me to cover up."

"Did that stop you from flashing your tits?"

"No." She giggled.

"I say we have a little more fun before turning in."

She swiftly removes his coat and examines her tattered dress, "Can I tear it more?"

"Is there any material left to tear?"

"No." Again she laughs.

"Might as well leave it in the Escalade then."

Olivia peps up, "You're letting her go streaking? Can I go?"

"Dresses off. That includes you Chloe. Heels only."

All three girls quickly wiggle free of their thin dresses. Once ready Rick motions by opening his door and stepping out. In rapid procession the girls vacate the SUV and race to join their Father in front of the Escalade. He awaits them before lifting his key remote up to lock the doors. A loud honk attracted the attention of the smokers. Raising his arms Rick pulls Chloe and Olivia into his sides walking toward the room. Lacey teetered behind and waved up at the smokers. They whistled down at them until they reached Room 27. Unlocking the door he lets the girls enter first then shuts the door. From there he went to the window and pulled the drapes wide open. The Neon light annoying as it shown through.

"OMG!" Olivia chimes in, "You're going to let people watch us sleep?"

"Get your asses in the shower. I'm not sleeping with you two reeking of other men's jizz."

"Yes Daddy." Both Olivia and Lace head inside and share a hot shower. Leaving Chloe behind to be held by Rick. Seating her on his lap while stretching out on the King size bed he pulled her down over him and kissed her for ten whole minutes. Running his palms all over her backside. Patting her ass and enjoying himself. She was in Heaven. So were the men standing outside looking in. Rick wanted them to see everything. As tired as he was he had yet to fuck Olivia and Lacey. That was going to change very soon. All four daughters in one day was his quest.

While their shower continued so did Rick's passion. Shifting his weight he turns he and Chloe so that her back was to the window. Reeling her back in to kiss he let his hands return to her butt. Prying her cheeks wide to let the smokers see her tight little anal cavity. His pinky teasing it as she moaned into his mouth. The guys outside ate it up. Here these two people were making out with the lights on and the curtains wide open on the picture window. So perfect.

As their lips part Chloe dares to peer over her shoulder. In the glare she saw only the cherry of a cigarette. Whimpering she turns her gaze to her Father, "Daddy? We're being watched."

"Let them watch. You just focus on making me feel good. After everything you and your sisters did today does a few more eyes matter?"

"I guess not. Do you think they like my cute ass?"

"You can always go ask them." Rick smirks.

"Really?" She pauses to swallow.

"If I get up and go ask they'll run like hell. Wave at them then crawl off of me and open the door."

"What if they kidnap me?"

"I won't let that happen."

Shivering she sits up straddling his lap and fans her fingers at the men. Crawling off of Rick she wiggles across the room and unlocks the door. Nervous she opens the door and looks out at the men leaning on a car hood.

"Hi." She dares.

"Hey there."

"Can I ask you a question?"

Both men grunt and size her up, "Sure thing." One utters.

"Do you think my ass is cute?"

"Might need a closer inspection to give you an answer." The other smirks.

Trembling she looks back at her Father, "Can I step outside?"

Rick sits up leaning forward on his knees, "Answer me honestly. Do you want to step outside?"

"Y-yes."

"Go on then. Before your sisters get out here."

Hurrying she steps outside the door and turns her back to the men. Peering over her shoulder she smiles, "Close enough?"

"Closer."

She steps back as the men move to face her. They stand up and step right behind her. She felt their hands rubbing her butt. Her eyes bulge as one of them offers insight, "Tight little ass. Soft."

"Thank you." She whispers as hands roam her entire back. Looking through the window she sees her Father stand up and walk to the door. Leaning on the threshold Rick nods.

"Get your answer?"

"They like my ass."

"Ask what they thought about your tits?"

"No." She shies a bit then looks to each man as she faces them, "Do you like my tits?"

Both men await a nod before caressing her tits and tugging at her nipples. Chloe gasps and looks to her Dad. She was shocked that he would even ask her to do this. She wasn't really afraid or upset that he had encouraged her. Chloe for her age enjoyed teasing older men. She strangely didn't like boys her own age at all. Her Father taking her sexually earlier in the evening sent her mind into overdrive concerning the future. She loved her Daddy's dick. He knew exactly how to pleasure her. In return she really wanted to do whatever pleased him. If it was letting strange men touch her she would accept it and do her best to enjoy it.

"Isn't my daughter sexy as hell?"

Both men agreed without words. Their reaction led to a nodding that said what was needed. Rick knew they were interested. Lust was all across their faces. Rick still fully dressed stepped up behind Chloe and whispered something in her ear. She nibbled her lip with brightening eyes.

"My Dad wants to know if you will watch me and my sisters make love to him."

The taller of the two men chuckled with a sigh, "These gals really your Daughters?"

"Step kids right?" The other spoke up.

"Nope. Blood daughters. All mine." Rick acknowledged.

"Incest?" The shorter man puckered , "Whatever trips your trigger Daddy. Hell yes we'll watch. I wish I had daughters as fine as yours. Not to knock my only daughter but she's certainly no looker."

"I'll leave the curtains open and the lights on dim. Enjoy our show." Rick then guided Chloe back inside the hotel room. Once inside Rick shut the door and locked it. He then proceeded to get undressed. Chloe watched him strip out of his suit and clenched her teeth over a nail in anticipation. Her eyes darting nervously between her Father and the window.

"I can't believe you want to do this? What if Lacey and Olivia don't want to take part?"

Rick frowns at Chloe, "Do you honestly think they won't?"

Chloe pauses to flare her eyes, "No. I know them too well."

""Exactly. You three started this stuff. Well, four, Skye had her moments too. Now that I'm open to it I expect all of you to fall in line."

They hear the water stop in the bathroom. Another five minutes later Lace and Olivia step out of the bath wearing towels. Seeing Chloe still nude and their Father in his boxers they hesitate.

"Are we leaving the curtains open? I see peeping toms." Olivia squints against the glare of the lighting on the glass.

"We are. Quick family meeting now that you two are sobering up. I've witnessed a lot today out of all three of you. I'm not disappointed in any of you for your behavior. Too be honest now that I've let it all sink in I want you three to be this open around me every day."

"Even around Mom?" Lace bulges her eyes.

"No of course not. She can never find out about your...our actions. Let's just hope nobody slips up and tells her things. I'm pretty sure nobody saw much of your activities in the bar or the bathroom. When you battled for the garter there was no hiding your malfunctions. We can get that past your Mom. Nothing that the four of us do from here on out goes beyond the four...five of us. Skye knows some but she's trustworthy."

"Daddy?" Olivia looks puzzled, "Are you saying you want to fuck us?"

Chloe raises her hand shyly, "Been there done Daddy."

The Twins look at each other with awe, "WHOA!"

"What makes the difference? I shot a load into your faces. You literally crawled up under me." Rick points out.

"We're not saying no at all Daddy." Lace interrupts, "We were pretty drunk and horny earlier. Our shower brought us back a little but we're ready for more."

"Good. So am I." Rick smirks, "I just want to make my position very clear on this entire situation. At home I fully expect all three of you to tease me like crazy. When your Mom's back is turned I want attention."

"Kisses?" Olivia grins.

"Steamy kisses. Passionate as hell."

All three girls flare their eyes at once. Olivia adding, "So flash our tits at you when Mom's not looking?"

"I expect you three to streak in front of me. Rub all over me. Family night? One of you under each of my arms. When Marci isn't looking someone jerks me off or sucks my cock."

"The two of us at the same time?" Lace giggles.

"As long as your Mom doesn't catch you. Can you do this?"

"I know I can." Olivia shivers, "I love you Daddy."

"Can I wear your cum in front of Mom as long as she doesn't notice?" Lace laughs.

"Absolutely. I want us all to bond like never before. I want to watch you three masturbate. One at a time or all at once."

"Don't you think Mom might wonder why we're all so close?" Chloe winces.

"You guys hug on me all the time. Just tell her you can't help yourselves. Hug her more if it hides the facts."

"We don't live at home anymore. Is this only when we visit?" Olivia looks confused.

"I can visit you guys in college too."

"Daddy Daughter Dorm Room." Lacey chuckles.

"Are we all in agreement?" Rick requests confirmation.

"We're in." Lace speaks for Olivia who nods.

"Daddy?" Chloe pouts, "Seeing as I'm the only daughter living at home can I be special?"

Rick lifts both brows at the prospect, "While the other girls are in school yes. I'll treat you like a little princess."

"I don't want to be any Princess Daddy. I want to be a exhibitionist slut." Lace chuckles with a sigh.

"So do I." Olivia adds, "Tonight was so much fun. I remember belly shots. Being fucked knowing people were watching us."

"Wanting their turns on us." Lace snorts.

"Dad?" Olivia nibbles her lip, "Did you like seeing us get gangbanged?"

"Nervous at first but I have to admit you two were pretty intense. I wouldn't mind seeing that more often." He nods rubbing his chin.

"Can we be honest with you Daddy?" Olivia hugs Lace from the side. Lace hesitant but allowing her sister to speak.

"Nothing to hide after everything today . I will not get mad over anything you tell me."

"That was our third gangbang together. The guys in college love us." Olivia sighs.

"Just don't get knocked up or catch a disease."

"Most wear condoms. We're on birth control too."

Chloe peers over her shoulder at the window, "I think we have more viewers Daddy."

Rick turns away from the twins, "Looks that way." He steps to the window for a better view. Outside he notices the two smokers were now joined by three others. Seeing Rick look their way thumbs up from each let him know they were all good. Rick felt inspired to offer them more, "Lace? Olivia? Step outside and drop your towels in front of them. Offer hugs and let them feel you up. Turn them on."

The girls shiver at what he expected. Giddy they proceed to the door and unlock it. Once open they shuffle outside and prance in front of them with butterfly waves of their fingers. All five men whistled at their beauty. As if on cue both girls dropped their towels and did a 360 pose to offer them a look at their bodies. Choosing targets Olivia and Lace ease in to hug the men. Hands immediately caress their backs down to their asses. Pecks to the cheek led them to turn around with their backs against the men. Hands then roamed their full frontal for Rick to view through the hotel window. While rubbing against them two other men stepped in front of them and played with their tits. One daring to suck on Lacey's nipple. Seeing a jealous reaction two men share Olivia's chest. The girls loved the attention. Giving them time to tease Rick dropped his boxers and ordered Chloe to her knees to suck his dick. Olivia and Lace witnessing their baby sister devouring their Dad. Both looked at them with awe.

Rick finally motions the girls to come home. Struggling to escape the greedy men they raced back into the room. Rick stopped Olivia with, "Leave the door open." She obeyed then knelt beside Chloe. Lace to Chloe's left. From there Rick enforced each of his daughters to take turns swallowing his girth with rapid throat thrusts. All were equally as talented. He was proud of this crowning achievement.

"Up! Line up facing the window. Crush your tits against the glass." All three scurry to their feet and comply with his command. Once there Rick steps up behind Lacey and slaps his cock on her ass. Leaning in he whispers, "Daddy's little slut?"

"All the way Daddy. I swear it."

He places a hand on her tummy and encourages her ass to arch outward. In a succulent move Rick Turner for the first time samples Lacey's soaked pussy. She gasped at his girth entering her. For ten thrusts he fucked her creating a shrill set of moans.

At ten he pulls out of her and moves to Chloe. Moving in toward her the same way he slaps his cock on her perfect little heart shaped ass. Leaning over her shoulder he kisses her throat before whispering, "Daddy's little Princess?"

"Yes Daddy. I like fairy tales."

"For now you're the one I'll make love too. Rough when I feel it's time." He turns her around and kisses her on the lips. Warm and mind numbing. The Twins grew jealous.

Releasing Chloe he turns her back around and enters her tight little pussy and fucks her tenderly. Warm exhales steam the glass. Once his count arrives at ten he pulls away and steps to Olivia. Another rock of cock lashes he primes his dick up to Olivia's clam from behind. Before thrusting he grips her hair and yanks her head back against him to whisper, "Daddy's little slave. I think you can handle the rough stuff. Am I right?"

Shivering Olivia nods feeling his beast pass through her labia. A slap to her ass led her to yelp, "Tear me up Daddy. I'll accept whatever you want to do to me."

"That's what I wanna hear." He roughly grabs her and presses her face against the glass sideways, his cock ramming into her a total of twenty times. She became a slobbering mess as drool trickles down the window, "You're going to be my outgoing slut. You wanted exhibition you got it." Pulling out of her sweetness a web of juices trailed between his crown and her pussy. Olivia trembled at his loss. Releasing her skull from its compression against the window he favored gripping her hair. Dragging her head back he opts to offer a new course of action, "On the bed. NOW!"

Olivia twirls in step as he escorts her to the king size bed albeit tossing her on it as she attempts to crawl upon it of her own strength. With a snapped glare at Lace and Chloe he growls, "Face the window. Do not move until I tell you too." They shrank in his changing demeanor. Lace eying Chloe she flares her eyes with a sensuous grin. Lacey was liking her new Daddy. Chloe was uncertain. Even after feeling her Dad's firm hand on her ass earlier in the day. His grip surrounding her throat in the closed reception hall. She loved it but was shy toward things at the moment. Maybe she felt left out.

While the sisters stare out the window they discover the five men had moved facing the glass. Their hands rubbing the window as if trying to caress the girls. It was bizarre but rather erotic. Lacey resorted to flicking her tongue at the observers. Going so far as to licking the glass. A man on the other side laughed then leaned in to lick his side of the window over her tongue. It was grossly amusing.

Behind the sisters Rick had Olivia on her back and was crouched beside the mattress eating her pussy. Olivia whimpered with every flick of his tongue upon her clit. His sucking of her labia. His two fingers twisting up inside her, in and out. Olivia lost her mind. Daddy was giving it his all. After a spell he finger fucked her with intensity. Moans gave way to screams. Screams gave way to a flood of cum all over his hand. It was then that Rick stood up and mounted his daughter. Missionary he moved into position to watch his girth sink deep inch by inch into her sloppy cunt. Falling over her he made out with his daughter. Olivia found his kisses stimulating. Who knew Daddy was such a good kisser?

A ball of sweat Rick pulls out of Olivia to rescue his own desire to cum. He wanted to save it for later. Easing away Rick stood up and looked behind him. Seeing Lacey making out through the glass was useless he pondered. Stepping behind her he grips Lacey by the hair and drags her toward the bed leaving Chloe alone. Another snap at the youngest she hears, "I SAID FACE THE WINDOW." Chloe pouted but obeyed.

Encouraging Lacey to crawl across Olivia, Rick forces her to lay hip to hip. Chests crushing one another. Cheek to cheek. He lines the girls up to view their sweet young pussies on top of one another. Leaning down he feeds on Lacey's pussy and teases her anal cavity. The girl howled directly into Olivia's ear. Finger action offered Lacey similar speed and pleasure. With a screaming orgasm of her own she melds into Olivia like a sweaty second skin. Olivia rubbing her sisters back. Standing up to tower over them Rick moves in for the kill. Priming his beast up inside Lacey's pussy he fucks her from behind. After a duration of thirty or so thrusts he pulls out and penetrates Olivia below her. Back and forth he journeyed between the twins. Finally he snarls, "KISS YOUR SISTER." Lacey lifted her hair matted face and accepted Olivia's mouth into a warm continual kiss. As they enjoyed their lip lock Rick returned to each pussy for another round. Moans muffled the girls once again cum. One after the other.

Eying Chloe over his shoulder he senses her fear. Pulling away he whispers to the twins, "Eat each other out. Do not stop until I allow it. Give the audience a show." The girls huffed and rolled around into a 69 position to Rick's approval and both girls buried their tongues into a small corner of Heaven.

Easing away Rick moves behind Chloe. Touching her she quakes beneath his fingertips. Turning her to face him he finds tears streaking down her face. Rick palmed her cheek, "Is that any way for a Princess to react?"

Shaking her head lightly she whimpers, "No."

"Fear me now?"

"Yes and no. I liked what we had earlier. I want more of that Daddy."

"I was forceful."

"I know."

"God you're so beautiful." He caresses the tear from her cheek. She melts under his tenderness.

"I'm a little more new to this than Lace and Liv Daddy. I love how you make me feel."

He whispers into her ear, "You're my favorite. Did you like the men touching you earlier?"

Eyes quiver from side to side almost shyly, "I prefer your touch, but it was...nice."

"Good. Let's go back out there and get some air." Rick winks at her.

"Are you going to let them touch me again?"

"Of course. But, on my terms. Come on." He turns her back to him and squeezes her shoulders. Step by step he guided her to the open door. As the night air pelted her body her nipples grew tighter. Leading her out to the congregation of five Rick faces her directly at them, "Gentlemen? I want my Princess here to know what worship means. I'm going to allow all five of you to touch her tenderly. Kiss on her but not on the lips. Anywhere you like. Make her feel desired."

Chloe toughens up and stands ready as Rick moves away from her. Allowing the five men to cautiously surround her. Palms caress her from all angles . Tits squeezed lightly. Nipples pinched and kissed on. Her neck feels stubble scratching as lips warmly probe her shoulders to her earlobes. A man kneels and lowers his face between her legs and dares to lick at her clit. Shivers and moans were evident. Her ass rubbed and gently patted. Rick stood back and watched her reaction. She found herself with fluttering eye lashes.

SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,874 Followers