All Four Daddy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Trevor's lap covered by her train it was impossible to see anything. It wasn't until a cellphone flash lit her white skirt up slightly. Skye's behavior looked erotic as hell as she stuck her tongue out at everyone. None was even believing the worst. Not many even noticed the devious flash. Trevor hugged his new daughter in law as he zipped up before actually risking the possibility of cumming inside her. The second he gave Skye the heads up she climbed off fanning herself to the crowd. Nobody knew the truth.

Joining Rick and Chloe Trevor patted Rick on the shoulder, "You're a lucky Dad. I love my new daughter in law."

"Th--Thanks."

Noticing her Dad with Trevor Skye danced about and raced to claim her Dad's hand. Dragging him to the chair Skye giggles, "Your turn Daddy."

"Why are we doing lap dances at a wedding?"

"It was Brody's idea. Well, both of ours. So much fun." She straddles his lap. It was then that Rick remembered she was not wearing panties. Her rubbing over his crotch forced him to revive instantly. Her eyes flare toward him as she wraps her arms around his neck. Her cleavage bulging directly under his chin.

"This is crazy."

"I'm so wet Daddy." She gyrates over his tented slacks, "Want to hear a secret?"

"I guess."

"I just fucked Brody and his Dad. Right here in this chair. Nobody even suspects it."

"And, this won't make them get the wrong idea? You lap dancing your Father?"

"Just blush and laugh. Oh, and if you want to..."

"Fuck you? Not--not now."

"Eighteen months Daddy. I'm drunk and willing if you are. One time offer."

"Christ Skye." He grits his teeth then reaches in and releases his cock. She slides high and looks around her with her mouth wide as if shocked. It was just dramatic teasing. None believed. Her pussy stretched around his crown then slid on. It was warm and welcoming. It never occurred to him that two other men could have cum inside her before his entry. At this point he didn't care. Her hug smothered him in her bosom. She in turn whispered in his ear.

"I put on another garter. Feel around for it. My cell is under it. Camera is on. Take a picture of your dick inside me. Video if you want."

"I thought I saw a flash. Trevor took a pic."

"So did Brody."

"Fuck it." He locates the cell and awaits her rising up to capture what he hoped was the perfect shot of her pussy lips around his girth. She smiles and kisses his cheek.

"I adore you Daddy. What I said earlier is still open if you want company when Mom's not willing."

"Wait! What? You said a girlfriend. We never discussed us. What about Brody?"

"He told me I could play around safely. I'm on birth control. Only Brody came inside me. Trevor held off out of respect."

"Respect? That's funny."

"Daddy? I'll let you cum inside me if you want to." She nibbles her lower lip without blinking. He could tell she was hopeful.

"Fine! Let's give them all a show. Carefully crawl off so your train doesn't reveal my cock. Sit back on me facing the crowd."

"I love how you think." She giggles and does just as he wanted. Sticking her tongue out at the crowd she rests back locating his beast for another secretive insertion. She then lays back and palms her Dad's face while he goes into acting mode. His hips rise up hard and fast for a good seven times. Skye in turn bulges her eyes then laughs blowing kisses at the crowd. Removing his hands from beneath her train he encompasses her waist. She smirks at Brody standing with his Groomsmen.

Brody loved it and clapped. Finally, Brody yells out, "YOU GO MISTER TURNER." The crowd joins him in laughter. Skye wanted to impress her husband and shook her tits at him. In doing so her cleavage slipped a bit to offer more mounds. Skye felt it but didn't even attempt to save herself. She was loving her Daddy's cock. Brody nodded his approval then eyed his Father standing next to Chloe. Chloe was noticing his Father's tented crotch. As Father and son meet eyes Brody points at Chloe. Trevor looks down at her curious gaze and smirks. Feeling like family Trevor reaches out and pulls Chloe to his hip. She smiles at him.

"Your sister is amazing." He tells her.

"I know."

"She sure knows how to put on a show. Gets us old farts thinking all kinds of things."

"I can see that." She giggles and winks at him.

"Oh , that. Yeah, she rode that pretty hard."

Her eyes flare, "She did?"

"Just like she's doing to your Dad over there."

"Whoaaaa! So cool."

"Yeah , I never got to finish though. Ah well."

"You wanted to...cum in my sister?"

"Sure! Brody's good with it."

"Really? She..." Her eyes return to his tent.

"You look awfully intrigued there."

"Sorry."

"Wanna see it?"

Her jaw drops, "We have to hurry. I can't let Daddy catch us."

"Follow me." He leaves her behind. She trails him at a fair distance as he heads into the Men's room. Familiar territory she knew it well. Inside he throws his back to the door and unzips his fly. His still moist and sticky cock was a good eight inches. Marveling at it she finds her fingers tempted. Finally, he takes her trembling hand and folds her fingers around it. It was all her then. This heavily muscled Soldier watched her kneel and use both hands to stroke his bazooka.

"That's a good little girl. Harder sweetheart."

She timidly smiles and compliments his size, "Big gun."

"You should try it out for size."

"Blowjob?"

"For starters."

"Only for a second. Daddy and Skye will be done. I can't get us in trouble. Not on Brody and Skye's wedding day."

"Give it a taste."

Chloe opens her mouth wide and samples his beefy crown. The taste intrigued her. Swirling her tongue after releasing him she smirks.

"That would be your sister's pussy."

"Whoaaaa!" She went back for more. Five minutes later he detonates in her throat. Chloe panted at her performance. He pulled her up and praised her. She felt truly adored. Zipping up he led them back out. Shocked to see Skye and Rick still fucking. Another song had started up. People were growing concerned.

Brody motioned Skye to hurry up but she resisted his reaction. Sweat was building up on her cleavage. So glossy that her dress had slid even lower now. Another mad set of thrusting would send the material fatally South. In a fever Rick moved his palms up her ribs toward her bobbing chest. His index fingers were continually pelted by their tossing about. He really wanted to squeeze her tits but knew that would be over the top. The onlookers would know for certain then. He decided he better go back under her skirt. Not only was he too tempted he was getting close to shooting his load. That and Skye was moaning through clenched lips. Once under his palms found her upper thighs and slipped closer to her pussy. Reaching her clit with his right hand he massaged it. Her eyes lit up like a Christmas tree.

"Okay Daddy I can't keep it in. We have to stop."

"Not yet."

"We've been doing this for twenty minutes. The natives are suspecting."

"Three more minutes."

"Three more minutes I'll have a screaming orgasm." She whispered up at him smiling.

""Two and a half then."

She endured. A sudden burst of energy Rick thrust up hard into her. She squealed loudly. In his sudden energy her breasts were everywhere. Brody grit his teeth and started to jump in just as her boobs burst out of her dress. Tossing about freely the congregation began gasping. Nipples were extra hard. Brody swallowed as Skye looked at him with a sneer. He read it as, "Don't you dare stop me." He switched his gaze toward the crowd and played off his embarrassment. Not even. He loved this chaos. Just seeing the awe of the onlookers made his day. Most of the folks chuckled at the accident. Others somewhat appalled but remaining vigilant. What was more ironic was the Pastor that had married them. He was trying not to lust. He would have to repent bigtime later in the evening.

Skye ignored her bobbing breasts as long as possible. She was proud of her upgrade and didn't mind showing them off. After a bit Brody panicked and faced her up close. Whispering to her she tugs her dress up concealing her burden once more. She never once looked apologetic to the audience. However, she did boast an expression of awe just before covering up with a feigned blush. From there she burst into laughter just as Rick nuts inside his daughter. Perfectly camouflaging his intensity. Her yelp at his injection was masked as if she was slipping off his lap. Essentially she lifted up just enough for him to wipe his cum on her ass cheeks. Displaying shock Skye continued laughing while Rick swiftly put his cock away wet and zipped up. A pinch to her ass she jumps and turns sideways to hug her Father.

"You were amazing Daddy. My dress is going to stick to me like glue now." She giggles and kisses his cheek.

"Serves you right. I can only imagine how many people are going to tell your Mother about this. Let's just hope we can get away with goofing off as an excuse. You know she will scold us for this type of behavior. No more shenanigans okay? Let's just get through the night."

"It's my wedding."

"I paid for said wedding."

"Sorry Daddy. We just have to do this. Wrestle me over it later." She sticks her tongue out at him and hops off of his lap to rejoin Brody. Rick stood up to stretch knowing darn well his slacks were still mountainous in the crotch. Not too mention covered in wet spots. He swiftly refrained from letting anyone closely inspect his mistake. Using Skye and Brody as cover he grabs their hands raising them into the air to get the crowds attention.

"MISTER AND MRS. BRODY REMINGTON." Applause immediately followed. Brody could only smirk at his wife. She was stunning. So full of life.

They could tell the audience was indecisive over the lap dancing. It was far too real even if they did use theatrics to run interference. That last dance was far too realistic. Rick had trouble escaping the thought of that inevitable phone call from Marci. The lies would mount. Shamefully he decided he was okay with that. He loved his daughter. Daughters.

"Nice save Mister Turner." Brody grinned.

"Why are you encouraging Skye to do this?"

"Me? It was her idea. My wedding gift to her."

A snapped glare at his daughter, the Bride nervously winces, "Mutual idea Daddy. We're both very openminded."

"On your wedding day of all days? Come on."

"Daddy? How can you even be mad at me?" She leans closer to whisper, "You just had sex with me. Don't deny you didn't like it. Your cock was freaking huge."

Brody tried not to laugh overhearing her. Rick sneered at his Son-in-law, "Oh quit laughing inside you little bastard. Yeah, I liked that. I might need therapy." He then focused on Skye, "I should make you annul this marriage."

"Not going to happen. Already consummated." She pats Rick on the belly, "I love you Daddy. Even more now."

Brody shook his head coughing into his hand. His wife had her Dad wrapped around her finger. This was just too good.

"I can still feel your cum trickling down my legs. You Sir are incredible. Best fuck I ever had. Sorry Hubby." She winks at Brody, "I just don't understand why Mom doesn't want that more often."

Rick clears his throat loudly, "That kind of talk is not happening in front of Brody. That is my private life not his."

"All good Mister T. I understand."

"Fuck you Soldier Boy."

Brody decided to step away before things got more heated. Skye kept her Dad close, "Don't take it out on Brody. I'm sorry if I confide in my mate. Blame it on me if anyone. I worry about you is all. Can we just talk about all of this after Brody heads back overseas? Please?"

"No more about your Mother and I."

"Fine. For now. But, after the Honeymoon we're getting drunk and getting to the bottom of you and Mom."

"Best you ever had, huh?"

Skye lifts up on her toes and kisses her Father on the cheek. Acceptance she whispers, "You think on that Sir." She then slips away to rejoin Brody. Rick merely rubbed the back of his neck. He was confused as hell. Exhaling he scans about to find his girls all over again. None were in sight. Rolling his eyes his first instinct was to head to the bar. He could use a drink after that. Starting to round the corner to the bar area he found Olivia and Lace passed out in their folded arms on the bar. How they managed to stay on the barstool he didn't know. The Bartender noted his arrival and offered him a free shot.

"I got them dressed the best I could. Not much of Lacey's dress left. Told the others to get lost. If you need help carrying them to your car or something I owe you that much."

Rick nods and toasts his shot at the Bartender before downing it. Slapping the glass on the top of the bar loudly didn't even revive the Twins. Not good.

"Be honest with me?"

"I can do that."

"Everyone around them earlier. They all fucked them didn't they?" Shamed a bit The Bartender nods his confirmation. Breath held Rick adds, "Took turns on them too right?"

"Sorry man."

"Wonderful. Thank God I know they're both on birth control. Their Mom is a Pharmacist. Let's just hope no one had an STD."

"For what it's worth I wore a condom. I passed a couple out to the others but there wasn't enough to go around." He grits his teeth and digs into a trash can behind the bar to revealed an abused condom dangling from pinched fingertips.

"I didn't need to see that, but thanks for doing the right thing. Even if the entire thing was wrong."

"I'm feeling bad now. Your girls are really cool."

"Said and done. Watch over my Sleeping Beauties a little longer?"

"Sure."

Rick looks over the girls, gently sweeping matted strands of hair from their faces. Very sticky hair at that.

"Loads in their faces?"

"Four out of seven. I was one of them. Sorry again."

"Right. Be back shortly."

Stepping away Rick looks back at the Bride and Groom. They were now opening gifts. At least things seemed a bit more normal now. His mind freezes to watch Skye tear open a package producing of all things a bullet proof vest for Brody and a bullet proof bra for Skye. The bra came with a very skimpy thong that had the embroidered words, "Firing Range" on it. Too cute.

Where was Chloe? Worry striking him again for his baby he jumped the second Trevor Remington patted his back.

"That gift was from me. Hope you don't mind. Probably should have been something at a bachelor party or something."

"Naah! Better than the casserole dish my wife got them. I'm pretty sure the kids will use your gift a heck of a lot more often than ours. Crazy night, huh?"

"Just so you know I was hesitant to do the whole lap dance thing. They insisted. I caved. Brody's Mom has been gone a few years now. I let my guard down." Trevor was a good liar.

"I heard about your wife. Sorry Trevor." Respect faded instantly, "You seen my youngest?"

"Not since target practice."

"What's that supposed to mean?"

"Brody told me Chloe gave great blowjobs. Don't ask how he knows. He said she was a giver so I let her finish off what Skye couldn't."

Rick went pale, "What the fuck?"

"We never went that far. Just a BJ. Swallowed every drop. Brody and Skye said you would be okay with it. I mean incest is worse right?" Trevor was smug. He loved a good torment. Soldier arrogance.

Rick points at him with a squint, "Don't you ever go near my girls again."

"No problem. Heading home to Dallas early morning. I'll make certain my boy is good to your daughter. Can't stop them once I'm gone home though. Brody has another year in Afghanistan. I'm sure between you and I we can keep her from going stir crazy."

"I'm regretting this marriage already."

"Relax Chief. They have their own lives. Open as they are. Let them live it."

Bitterly Rick shakes his head and went off in search of Chloe. Bathroom checks unsuccessful he panics a bit. It dawned on him that there were two reception halls in the building. Side by side. There was another wedding reception earlier but it had ended long ago and all of the lights were out. Checking the door he found it unlocked. Ducking his head inside he instantly heard very erotic moans. Panic stabbed him as he feels around for the light switch. He expected to catch Chloe with another boy. As the room lit up he spotted something quite the opposite. Chloe was there all right. All alone. Totally nude and stretched out on a carpeted bandstand. Lost in her own little world.

Masturbating.

Hesitant he turns the lights back out and cautiously makes his way to her side. Utilizing his cell as a flashlight to avoid tripping over anything.

"Chloe?" He whispers.

"DADDY!" He startled her, "I'll get dressed."

"You don't have to just yet."

"At least I never hooked up with anyone. Seeing everyone getting attention I decided on some me time. "

"I can let you play a little longer. I need to carry your sisters to the Escalade. They're passed out at the bar."

"Don't leave me Daddy." She shivers, "Watch me play. Please?"

"After the shit I've done today I think I can actually do that."

"You can't watch in the dark."

"Cell light enough?"

"Okay."

He turns the light back on and trains it over her gorgeous young body. Observing her fingers rubbing her clit vigorously. Her left hand squeezing her breast and pinching her nipple taunt.

"Daddy?"

"Yes Baby?"

"I have a confession to make."

"About blowing Trevor? Already know. I don't like it but I'll get over it."

"No not Mister Remington. It's about the spanking. I...I really liked it. I got sooo wet when you let that boy watch you do it."

"Yeah, I probably shouldn't have done that."

"No I'm happy you did that. Your anger was...Hot."

He sighs loudly, "You laying there thinking about Me?"

"Yes. I can't get it out of my head. I think it's bad. Maybe you should spank me again."

"Seriously?"

"Please Daddy?" His light exposes her yearning expression. Growling he turns out the cell and sits down next to her. Gruffly he grabs her arm yanking her up and over his lap. His hands roam her entire backside. Left hand caressing her butt cheeks. They were so soft and tight. His right hand gliding up her spine until he reached her neck. With a sudden move he grips her by the neck and holds her forcefully. From there he raised his left hand and swatted her ass hard. She squealed and let out a gasp. Tenderly he rubs the impact point.

"Let's make you really like this."

Two more slaps he pauses until she whimpers, "Again."

Five more fiery impacts she begins sniveling, "Still love your Dad?" He smirks.

"Yesssssssssss." She quakes. In the darkness his fingers search for her juicy cunt. Inserting two fingers he fucks her devastatingly hard. Moans escalated to screams. His fingers were relentless. In his rapid fire it took two minutes for her to orgasm and squirt all over his lap. His slacks were ruined.

Removing his fingers slowly in a web of lust he tantalizes her anal cavity. Chloe coos at his gentle teasing yet a firm grip on her neck. Her mind was all over the place. Just as peace settled over her he raises his hand and slaps her ass harder than ever. She reacts with emotional weeps of, "More." Ten more ended his terror. On the ninth she clearly needed something.

"Fuck me Daddy. Harder than you did Skye."

Dragging her up by her hair he lays her back on the bandstand carpet. Standing up he strips his shoes and pants off. Boxers fell to the floor. Shirt lifted he moves between her legs gripping her by the ankles to slide her closer. The carpet burn on her raw ass made her whimper. Lining up a Godhood erection he penetrates her barely legal pussy. Feeling her back arch with each thrust she moaned, "Oh my God, Daddy."

"Damn your pussy's tight."

"Your dick is just huge."

He pounds her into a ball of sweat for ten minutes of yelping, shrill echoing squeals, and intense moans. The term Daddy was heard with nearly every insertion and every exit. Chloe Turner was cumming hard. Rick was snarling like a savage. In his rage he cradles the 5'2 Chloe in his arms and drags her into the air. Fucking her while standing. Her chest in his face to be fed on by ravishing lips. Chloe was lost, her eyes reeling back into her head. It was his scalding kisses to her neck that made Chloe spasm. Cum drenched his dick.