All Four Daddy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,872 Followers

Laying her back down he uses both hands to choke her. Her eyes bulging at the pressure taking her breath away. Rick just wouldn't slow down. His hips colliding hers nonstop for another ten minutes. Another extreme orgasm she falls limp. Hearing her hoarse recital of "Oh, Daddy" he prepares for his own eruption. Barely pulling out in time he coats her pussy and ass with ejaculated lava. Chloe was in awe of his behavior. He wasn't done. Roughly he rolls her over and drags her hips up enough to eat her out from behind. Ignoring his cum he devoured her. His tongue buried up inside her pussy as a finger probes her anal cavity. Chloe howled. Very, very loudly. Another orgasm destroyed her.

Winded finally, Rick crawls over her and drags her against him to cuddle. Kissing her on the lips as her face was sternly held in his hand she melted. Maintaining her face close to his he exhales, "MY PUSSY. DO YOU UNDERSTAND ME?"

Trembling she tries to nod in his grasp, "Yes."

"Get your sexy ass dressed and go straight to the Escalade. No talking to any boys. No flirting unless I allow it." He releases her to allow both of them to get dressed in the dark. He hands her the keys to the Escalade before gripping her throat with his left hand, "Still like it rough?"

"Yes Daddy. I can handle it. I swear."

"Bondage next time. In your Mother's bed. MY BED."

Nodding her glee she trembles like a leaf. He releases her after another steamy lip lock. Chloe wanted it to last forever. He pushed her away and toward the door. Together they exit without concern of prying eyes. Rick was growing too smug.

"Looks like things are winding down." Chloe sighs, "Can I say goodbye to Skye and Brody?"

"ESCALADE! NOW!" Chloe shuffled away without further questions.

Watching the newly married couple talking alone his attention swerved toward the three Groomsmen as they relocated three more seats next to the one Skye had given him a lap dance upon. Rick decided then to hang back a bit longer out of curiosity. Surely, Skye didn't plan on more dances. Luckily, he glanced about, the women of the guests were gradually departing. With at least that much sigh of relief he returned to the bar. His jaw immediately dropped at discovering Olivia and Lace missing. Eying the Bartender he shrugged and threw his hands out, "Where did they go?"

"They wouldn't listen to me. Ladies room I think. Hurling maybe?" He winces lifting their dresses, "Might wanna take these with you."

Rolling his eyes Rick felt defeated. Slyly Rick avoided Skye and Brody while heading to the restroom. Minus the useless dresses. Before even entering the bathroom he heard moaning. Forcing his way in against a blocked door he finds both girls propped up against the wall as more guys were taking them from behind. Sadly, these gentlemen were more Rick's age. Even worse, both girls were well aware of their situation.

"Take a number Buddy." A drunk gent teetered toward Rick as he waited his turn. Rick pulled his cell out with a gruff reply of, "Oh look. My number is 9-1-1." Too his surprise not one of the men wavered out of fear. Before Rick could even start yelling his cell rang. Gritting his teeth he hissed, "Marci. Just perfect."

Leaving the bathroom he heard both twins collectively say, "I love you Daddy." The six men present mocked them even further reciting, "We love you too Daddy." Rick was ready to start punching but Marci persisted with her call. Spitting he marched away and headed into the Men's room for privacy.

"Hey Sweetheart. You and Peggy get there okay?"

"Yes." Marci replied with a wore out voice, "We're at the ER. We think Dad broke his hip in the fall."

"Not good." Rick groaned as he heard the girls having mad orgasms through the wall. He prayed Marci hadn't heard them.

"I know. Rest of the Wedding magical?"

"Yup! Went without a hitch. Photographer kept snapping pictures." He hoped none were of he and Skye, "Things are winding down. Girls are drunk. I'm such a bad Dad. Never should have let them drink so much. Probably going to have to carry Olivia and Lacey out. Chloe's still pretty sober though."

"It's a worthy occasion. As long as they had fun."

"Ohhh! They are still having fun."

"Get the gifts packed up in the Escalade?"

"Not yet. Getting ready to shortly. Guess I better get moving before I get too tired to drive home."

"At least we hired a Janitor. Get a Hotel room if you need to. I don't need you falling asleep at the wheel."

"We'll see. Love you. Give your parents my best."

"Love you more. We're probably staying the night here anyway. Mom needs us. Be careful. Give Skye and Brody a hug for me."

"Will do." He gnashes his teeth at another round of shrill orgasms.

"Have a good night Romeo."

"That's the plan. Once I get the girls in bed and fucked in." He bulges his eyes at his obvious mistake, pacing in a circle.

"Sweet dreams. I'll call you guys in the morning." His mind swore she said moaning instead of morning. Surely not.

"Take all the time you need over there. I'll have the girls to keep me company."

"Okay. Tell Skye to have fun in Cancun."

"Got it. Bye Hon."

A farewell smooch Rick ends the call. Before he can even lower it he receives a text from the Bride.

"What now?" Opening it he finds the cell video he managed to take as Skye rode his cock earlier. It was dark and grainy but he could make out her labia swallowing his girth, slipping up and down his beast. Blown away he leans against the wall reading the message with the video, "Wrestling rematch when I get back in town?"

Huffing his cheeks to a held breath he texts back, "No mercy."

Seconds later Skye ends their banter with, "You're gonna lose Old Man."

"Old man my ass. I'll show you, ya little..." He stops short hearing his words verbally. He thought better of it considering the atmosphere. The match would be on his mind the rest of the night. What the fuck? His ego was firing up knowing his girls were all curious about him these days. His biggest worry was always going to be Marci. Eventually, she would catch on to their closeness. Of course, his girls were all hugs and kisses toward him as it was. Marci just presumed it was their love for their Father. It was. Yet, it was obviously clouded by desires. He would keep the cloud cover billowing.

Hearing Olivia on the other side of the wall having a screaming orgasm which was swiftly muzzled by a hand Rick pockets his cell and storms next door. Barging in he realizes that six guys had now become nine. New men were now fucking his girls. Enough was enough.

"Let my daughter's go. NOW!"

Lacey whimpers with a tormented squint, "Wait Daddy. Please I'm almost there."

Rolling his eyes at her he waves at the guy to finish. In the few minutes it took his eyes darted from guy to guy. All were stroking their cocks uncaring of what he thought of them. As Lacey's shrill moans grew louder Rick chose to pull Olivia away from her paramour. The man was slightly agitated but Rick was a much larger man. The guy released her into his care. In a strange turn of events Lace pulls herself away from her man and drops to the floor kneeling in front of him. The guy realized her needs and moved into position over her for another devastating detonation all across her face. Seeing this Olivia tugged away from her Father and knelt next to Lacey. It was then the remaining eight men nudged Rick aside and surrounded the girls. Rick knew the end result. Eight remaining cocks rained down on both girls as they opened their mouths to capture the milky white ooze on their tongues. All stood over them defiantly at first before having enough sense to put away their beasts and honoring the Father.

Leaning against a wall Rick waited until the final man had departed before blocking the door. Eying his drunken sluts Rick choked up suddenly. This was just too damned insane to be happening. Still, he was blown away by their lust. Both girls looked up at him with doe like eyes and licked their lips. Expectation in their gaze Rick shook his head then locked the bathroom door.

"Fuck it." He unzipped his pants and lowered them to his knees. Erection popping out triumphantly. Without expression the twins crawled on their knees toward him and molded their lips around his cock. In doing so their own lips touched while their mouths were full over his girth. Tongues licking at his crown and foreskin he stood teetering in step, his head tilted back to peer at the ceiling. He felt one mouth swallow him whole then slip away in favor of another warm throat. It took mere minutes before Rick burst his own snowfall in Texas. Lacey took the full load in her mouth but refrained from swallowing it. Once his twitching stopped she vacated and leaned into her sister. Rick watched them kiss and share his load. It was incredible to watch.

With soft whispers the twins acknowledge their pleasure with a, "Thank you Daddy." He observed them kiss another two minutes as he pulled his pants up.

"Enough. Go get your dresses. Lace? Grab my coat and button it over you all the way up. Chloe's in the Escalade. Move before I beat your asses." The twins leap to their feet and jointly hug their Father. He winced at the cum of others being rubbed on his clothing. Grabbing both by the hair he jerks them into a dedicated glare, "I SAID MOVE!"

Without another word the girls fumble at the door lock until Rick halts them long enough to secure their safe departure toward the bar. He couldn't help but watch their tight little asses with droplets sprint to the safety of the bar. There the Bartender assisted them in getting dressed. Stepping from the restroom he garnered respect from those that had been in the bathroom before him. He wasn't sure how to respond. A glare was all he could express. As Rick notes the twins now fully dressed race to the parking lot, a seriously hot mess he sighed heavily. Huffing he moves out into the big room. Every female had called it a night. Expecting the worst he found it.

There was the Bride wearing only her veil and a new garter belt. All three Groomsmen were naked sitting side by side in chairs awaiting their turns for Skye to ride them. She was facing her first Groomsmen and the Best Man so she didn't directly notice her Dad. Rick could see her labia molding up and down the Groomsman's cock. Her moans loud and succulent. Her veil was over both of their heads as she kissed him passionately.

"Jesus!" Rick lost his breath. Behind them Brody and his Dad were drinking from a bottle of Kentucky Bourbon. They didn't expect Rick to still be there. Not that they seemed to care. Defeated Rick moved between them and snatched the bottle taking a swig . Trevor smirked at his son.

"Now that's the spirit Ricky." Trevor took the bottle back as passed.

"Mister Turner." Brody cringed slightly.

"You Remington's get off gangbanging my daughter?"

"No offense Sir. My wife's a nympho. I like watching her in action."

"Smoking hot Rick." Trevor added.

"That she is." Rick nodded as he slapped both of their backs. Moving between them he strolls over to the moaning Bride. Lifting the veil he motions the Groomsman not to panic with a wink. Kissing Skye on the cheek he whispers, "That's from your Mother."

"Daddy! You're still here."

"Keep fucking him. I'm not stopping you. Gonna borrow the Remington's to load up your gifts."

Wrinkling her features and biting her lower lip she whimpers, "Sorry Daddy. Almost there."

"Finish then." He kisses her once more then pulls away. In a deafening squeal Skye Turner Remington squirts all over the Groomsman Craig. Rick then takes her hand after she hugs Craig and pulls her from his lap. As if walking her down the aisle a second time Rick guides her to the next in line and helps her into his possession. A swift penetration Skye yelps and begins her ride. Rick suddenly enjoyed the situation. Arching high in his lap the Groomsman eyed her breasts. Specifically her left nipple. Under his breath Rick sighs and steps in long enough to lift her tit toward the man's mouth, "Why aren't you sucking those beauties? Worth every penny." The man devoured her nipple. Skye smiled at her Dad with a gasp. With a wink he steps back to watch her rise and fall. Inspiration strikes and he leans forward to tickle her anal cavity. She reacts with a shrill giggle.

"When I get back from loading gifts I better see one of you bastards fucking this asshole. DP the Bride you pansies."

"DADDY!" Skye abruptly squeals. She cums loudly at his remark. Studying her reaction he lifts her veil one last time to grip her by the chin.

"Take it up the ass and that pussy. AM I CLEAR?"

"GOD YES DADDY. I LOVE YOU SO FUCKING MUCH."

Kissing her on the lips in a sweltering lip lock he finally pulls away and points at the remaining candidates. Shock and respect expressed they salute him. As soon as his back was to them they leaped out of their seats to wrestle over who would tag her ass.

Stepping to Brody Rick squeezes his shoulder, "I own your Wife until you're done in the desert. Any arguments Soldier?"

Brody chooses to look to his own Father for advice. Trevor nods, "He made her. He owns her."

"Yes Sir." Brody nods at Rick.

"Help me load up your wedding gifts. I'm fucking tired."

"SIR YES SIR."

Hauling gifts out to the Escalade Rick opens the rear door. Inside they discover all three girls sprawled about sleeping. Between the alcohol and the activities they were wore out. Making certain Brody and Trevor load up the back end quietly it takes them three trips from the hall. Heading back inside for any straggler gifts they had missed Rick discovers lingering arrivals to the scene. The older men from the restroom had stuck around and had noticed the Bride's total nudity and heard her screaming orgasms. Wincing at Trevor Rick pulls him aside, "This is my daughter Trevor. If she gets hurt on your watch you don't wanna know what I'm capable of. Officer of not I'm not afraid of you."

"Rank aside Ricky. I got this. The second I see her in any danger I'll step in guns a blazing."

"Over protective Dad. This is by far the craziest wedding day I've ever seen. The kid's haven't had time for themselves."

"That's what Cancun is for. Alone time. Relax and take your daughters home. Tell Marci is was a pleasure meeting her."

"Right. Marci can never know about any of this."

"Secret's safe for all involved. You have my word."

Both men turn to view Skye. Not only was she awkwardly getting a dick in the pussy but her ass as well. Just as her Dad had ordered. In her seated position she was struggling to stroke a cock to each side of her as well. Brody was using his cell to capture the show.

"Kid has talent." Trevor sighs.

"My new son-in-law had better not sell copies of that video. My daughter might look like a porn star but she's still my little girl."

"I'll put my foot down on that."

Grumbling under his breath Rick gave up. His girls were sluts. Skye might just be the Queen Slut. Opting to move to a spot she might see him she smiles with a sparkle in her eye. A puckered kiss toward her Father he waves goodbye. She winks at him and drifts away. The sensation of having her nipple sucked on broke her concentration. Rick puffed his cheeks and left the building. On his way to the Escalade he finds Chloe getting out of the front seat and copping a squat to pee in the grass next to the vehicle. Watching her crouch he could see her urinate. Surprisingly he found it erotic. He knew his erection would never go down at this rate. Waiting on her to finish before approaching her he rubs his chin.

"Maybe a hotel room couldn't hurt."

Giving her time to get back inside the SUV Rick made his entrance. Crawling up into the Escalade he looks over at Chloe. She blushed, "You saw me pee didn't you?"

"Sure did. Cutest ass here."

"This is soooo weird. Do you think badly of any of us Daddy?"

"Nope. I can safely say things will be a lot different at home now."

She stares at him without blinking, "Daddy?"

"Yeah?" He starts the engine and puts his seatbelt on.

"What you told me earlier. Did you mean it?"

He glances back at Olivia and Lacey in the backseat before answering. Both were drooling in their slumber. He was surprised to see their seatbelts on. Nodding his approval he motions Chloe to lean toward him. Reaching up to palm her cheek he warmly kisses her on the lips. Gently pulling away he whispers, "Your old man liked making love to his baby girl."

She bites her lower lip with bright eyes, "We can do it again then?"

"Count on it. It might be kind of fun hiding this stuff from your Mother. No guilt?"

She shakes her head no with a warm glowing grin, "None. Can I tease you when she's not looking?"

"Don't get caught. If you do I'll have to scold you and let your Mom punish you her way. I cannot let this effect our marriage. Understood?"

"Yes Daddy." Chloe wiggles in her seat with excitement.

"What about us?" He hears over his shoulder as he reaches the parking lot exit. Eying his mirror he realizes Olivia and Lace were aware of the conversation. So much for their drunken stupor. Braking before hitting the street he twists in his seat to face them. Chloe froze in her expression.

"We'll talk about this later. I'm going to get us a hotel room. I'm too damned tired to drive home. Let's all go grab a hot shower and get some rest. You two definitely need to get cleaned up."

"I'm sticky all over. "Lacey chuckled.

Olivia concurs shivering, "I feel like my eye brows are stuck together."

"Exactly. Settle back there's a hotel three blocks down." Rick turned the Escalade left on to the main road and gunned it the three blocks. Reaching the Hotel he winced, "Definitely no Hilton. It'll do." Pulling under a canopy he steps out and rounds the SUV heading inside to check in. Within the lobby he found a pudgy older man behind the front desk.

"Help ya?"

"I need a room for the night. Double beds."

"Well I only have one vacancy left. King sized single bed. I see your family is with ya." He winks and points out the window. Rick turns just in time to see Olivia and Lacey flashing their tits at the man. They couldn't pull away fast enough for their Father not to notice. Gritting his teeth he shakes his head.

"I let them drink too much. Their big sister just got married. Kids I swear."

"Not judging ya."

"Good to know. Fine they can have the bed I'll bunk on the floor."

"Room 27 ground level toward the back. Sorry to say nobody ever books that room because of a flashing neon sign. Strip joint behind us."

"Great."

Paying up front and checking in his vehicle's plates to avoid towing Rick obtains his key and returns to the Escalade. The girls giggled at their discovered behavior.

"I think we turned the chubby guy on." Lace offered up.

"Chloe chickened out." Olivia frowned.

"No. I just didn't want Daddy mad at me." Chloe pouts.

"I'm not mad. Get it over with so I can get us to our room."

The second Rick approved Chloe turned in her seat and rolled her window down. Easing her dress over her shoulders she leaned out of the window and shook her tits at the man. He smiled back and waved. As Chloe leaned out Rick reached across and pinched her ass. Yelping she returned to her seat. Awestruck she hears Olivia snap.

"I think you're Daddy's favorite."

"No favorites." Concealing the truth Rick guides his SUV away from the front and makes the journey toward the back of the Hotel. Parking a few cars away from their room and toward the middle of the lot. Shutting down his engine he looks around at other rooms. Including the upstairs hall shrouded by a guard rail fence. There were a few people standing outside smoking. They didn't appear to be threatening. Two men his age side by side talking. It was just dark enough now that the pole lighting lit up the lot.

SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,872 Followers