All Four Daddy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,872 Followers

Circling her now Rick admires their attentiveness. He strokes his cock at her succulent gasps. In his pacing Rick speaks up, "How you feeling Princess?"

"Scared. Ticklish. Turned on." She huffs nibbling her lower lip.

"Looks like the guys love your entire body. You were curious earlier if they thought your body was sexy. I believe they like it pretty well."

The men mumble their approval commenting on her soft flesh. Her perfumed scent. Her taste. The man eating her lifts his wet chin away and merely grins before returning to her labia.

"Offer them your thoughts on their attentions toward you."

She stutters a bit trying to form words, "So many hands. Lips. They feel really nice. His tongue is giving me goosebumps."

"Tell me the truth Chloe Lynn. Would you want more of this?"

"Only if you're there with me. Yes."

"You blew Trevor Remington today. I'm not happy about that."

Her eyes bulge. Where was Daddy taking this? "I'm sorry."

"I never spanked you over that did I?"

"No." She pouts as the men slow up their preying upon her.

"Do you feel I should spank you for that stunt?"

"Yes."

"Should I let these fine men do it for me?"

"All of them?" She shrinks.

"Answer me."

"Yes."

"Gentlemen? Bend her over. Five hard swats each. Redden her ass cheeks."

Chloe is quickly encouraged over a car hood her chest pressed against the metal as each man ignites a fire on her cheeks. She yelps but grits her teeth and accepts it. Between each man Rick takes a moment to caress the growing bumps on her cheeks. She loved his soothing touch. Cherishing her Daddy's touch in intervals. After the last man shares his palms fury Rick takes her from behind and penetrates her pussy. Pressing her down on the car hood and lets the men watch.

"Are you going to do things without my approval from here on out?"

"No Daddy! I swear."

He rocks her world for ten whole minutes before pulling out and cumming all over her blazing bottom. Finalizing his peppering he plants a hand on her lower back, "Remain in this position."

Looking back at the five men he glares at them, "Nobody fucks the Princess. Jerk off over her royal bottom if you want. Nothing more."

As he steps away Chloe panics, "DADDY! Don't leave me."

"Was I there when you blew Trevor? No. Face the music and learn from it. It's only a sticky ass. Live with it."

She weeps as two men move behind her and unzip their cargo pants. Two beefy cocks caress her cheeks where they had slapped her. She was left alone with a window between them. Chloe wept but let it happen.

Stepping back into the Hotel room he hears Olivia and Lace brewing a strong orgasm. Rick kneels down and lifts Lacey by her hair. Her face drenched in her sisters juices, "First time for everything right?"

"Oh my God! Daddy I love this." Lace brightens her gaze.

"How you feeling over there Liv?" He smirks.

Olivia halts her feasting as Lace winces at her departure, "Are you trying to make us lesbians?"

"Ohhh no. I need my petite little sluts. I just wanted to learn how obedient you both would be. Are we still on the same page?"

Both girls sigh heavily. Olivia spouts, "I can't wait to play around with you Daddy."

"With Mom in the house. I'll suck your cock under the breakfast table." Lace giggles.

"I get him at suppertime then." Olivia adds laughing.

"Chloe the midnight snack?" Lace winks at Rick.

"Don't forget Skye." Rick smirks.

"Oh my God Daddy. Did you ever in a million years think you would have all four of us?"

"Enjoy it while it lasts. We can't do it forever." He sighs.

"Where is Chloe?" Olivia realizes her missing sibling.

Rick stands up, "Follow me outside."

Both girls peel away sticky flesh and crawl from bed to join Rick outside. Stunned to see five guys jerking off over the bare red bottom of their baby sister they both utter, "Whoa!"

Hugging the twins under both of his arms they caress his chest and lower belly. Olivia dipping into her Dad's pubic region. It wasn't long before she was stroking his cock. He allowed it.

"How we doing Chloe Lynn?" Rick calls out.

The cute little blond looks over her shoulder, "Is that five yet?" Her ass had a flood of white droplets everywhere. A final guy grunts and jizzes right up against her anal cavity and blurts a "FUCK YEAH!" into the night air.

Rick grinned at her reaction. Chloe actually giggled. Nodding at her Rick, "Your turn to shower up. Meet you in bed." Chloe eases from the metal and wiggles her ass with a glint of disgust. Still she races to her Father and hugs him tightly. She could feel both his cock on her belly and Olivia's hand nurturing it. With a growl she knew to release him and head inside to shower.

The five men thanked Rick in small words. They were still breathing heavily. Rick nods, "Curtains are open all night." They laugh and finally disperse. Once alone Rick looks down at Olivia's hand still reviving his beast.

"Let's go to bed."

He leads the twins inside and locks the door. Marching to the mattress Rick sprawls out in the middle. The twins crawl in to each side of him and cuddle up under his armpits. His hands rubbing their upper arms.

"Daddy?" Lace peers up at him.

"Yea?"

"Why don't you and Mom have sex anymore?"

"She just isn't into it. I got used to being deprived."

"Never again." Olivia lowers her hand back down to caress fingers up and down his foreskin.

"Sounds good to me. Four sexy young girls. One old man with enough energy to keep up." He chuckles.

As they lay there talking Rick's cell pings. Lace rolls over to retrieve it for him. Allowing him to look at the text he discovers a video from Skye. The girls grew curious and nestled higher to watch it with him. Playing it he discovers the unexpected. The Bride was on a bed surrounded by soldiers in camo. Older men Trevor's age. All were taking turns on Skye. She was smothered in men and screaming like a banshee. Olivia and Lacey expressed a shared, "Holy crap."

In the recording they heard Trevor say, "Reception's not over Ricky. She wanted me to record this for you. I've got more videos I'll send in installments. Oh , and the guys here are from the local National Guard. Brody invited them. I'll keep her safe Buddy. Have a good night."

More videos show up as Chloe joins them in bed to bare witness. On the videos were of Skye in every position imaginable. Orgasm after orgasm. Guy after guy. On the last video Skye was literally drowning in cum Bukake style. Head to toe. Her face oozing as she faces the cell cam, "I love you Daddy. See you in two weeks." It ends with her wiping cum on her fingers and licking it off. Brody lay next to her still in his Tux. A final salute Brody said, "Now this is what I call Booty Camp. Later Dad."

The girls fell silent as Rick turned pale. Olivia's hand still toying with his cock. She had noticed how purple his beast was getting. It was fiercer than ever. After tossing his cell aside Rick eyed Olivia.

"Get your mouth down there and swallow every inch." He then turns to Lace, "Suck on my balls." The twins jump into action as Rick's arms free up he reaches out and grabs Chloe dragging him sideways into his chest. He immediately kisses her on the lips for ten minutes solid before laying back. He forces Chloe to straddle his face and devours her pussy. She rides his tongue holding the wall for support.

Daddy was in good hands.

His daughters were loving their Dad.

The weeks ahead would be interesting.

All four one. One for all.

They would be exhausted by morning.

So would the five men who snuck back out to watch more.

They were joined by the Front Desk Manager.

No Vacancy blinking in Neon.

SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,872 Followers