All I Want for Christmas

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh my dear, you're the one not thinking. With Jackie boy, there'll be one of two outcomes."

As Rosetta sat down, she handed a glass of champagne to her friend.

"So, outcome number one... he finds some innocent young woman who falls for his charms and lets him inside her knickers," Rosetta commented, "and Jackie's so full of himself that we're a distant memory."

"And outcome number two... he--" Lottie starts to add.

"--he ends up legless by the end of the night," Rosetta interrupts. "Either way, he'll have forgotten about the two of us. Now, are you going to drink that, or wait until it gets flat?"

This time it was Lottie's turn to smile, a low chuckle leaving her lips. Rosetta was right. There was no doubting that Jack was only interested in getting it off for the night, and it was clear he was already a little on the drunken side. Lottie trusted in her friend, but this time she hoped Rosetta hadn't gone too far.

Half an hour later, with the bottle empty and the little issue of earlier forgotten about, it wasn't only Jack who was feeling a slightly inebriated. The thump of the disco seemed to be getting louder by the minute.

It was a relief when Rosetta practically shouted into the cacophony.

"Think I'll go somewhere quieter. You coming?"

At first, Lottie didn't say anything. She was so happy to take the pain away from her ears that she would have gone anywhere. It was only as the two women reached the lifts, that Lottie did finally enquire as to what the plan was.

"Somewhere quieter?" Lottie asked. "Where did you have in mind?"

"My room," Rosetta responded, without hesitation.

"Oh, okay," Lottie replied, trying her best to hide her inner disappointment that the evening was drawing to a premature end. She had no intention of going back to the racket that was meant to be a Christmas party, but she so wasn't ready to turn in for the night either.

Minutes later the two women were walking down a dimly lit fourth floor corridor of a once-seen-better-days hotel. The rooms were fine. In fact the beds were wonderfully comfortable. It was just that the communal areas could have done with a little tender love and care. That said, neither was about to complain. It was at the company expense, which meant they could enjoy the bash without worrying about getting home that night.

It was Rosetta who stopped first. She fumbled in her clutch bag for her key card, then unlocked the door. As she pushed the door open, Rosetta turned towards her bestie. It was Lottie though who spoke first.

"Night then," Lottie commented, taking a step away from the open bedroom door. She was already set to head four doors down the corridor to her own room. If she was lucky, there might be something worth watching on the television before she did settle down for the night.

"And where do you think you're going?" Rosetta responded, a cheeky smile on her face.

"Well, you said you were off to your room, so I guessed you wanted an early night."

"I did... well, yes I said my room... but did I say anything about turning in? Now, are you coming in, or is it little Lottie who's a part timer?"

Lottie followed Rosetta into the bedroom, letting the door swing shut behind her. She watched Rosetta toss her bag onto a chair then, one by one, flick off her heels, sending them cartwheeling across the floor.

"God, that's better," Rosetta exclaimed. "What we do for good looking legs."

Lottie couldn't help herself but look at her friend's legs. Heels or no heels, they still looked wonderful... long, shapely and with that sumptuously tanned skin tone. Lottie had gone for stay ups, hiding her paler complexion, but with legs like that, it was no surprise that Rosetta loved to show them off.

Show them off? Oh yes, Rosetta certainly showed her legs off to the full. Without warning, she leaped back onto the bed, sighing as she sank into the soft mattress. Her flamboyant snowflake dress, already short to the eye, rose up her legs and in that instant Rosetta was showing off more than just a little thigh.

"Rosetta!" Lottie called out, as she glimpsed a triangle of silky black underwear.

Rosetta's first response came in actions rather than words. Rosetta grabbed at the hem of her dress. Her conscience, her better judgement, told Rosetta to quickly pull the dress back down, to cover her modesty. What she did though was something quite different. She did grab the dress, she did pull it down, but only after she had given her young friend a clear view up to her midriff. This time there was more than a little triangle of black knickers on display.

With her dignity once again covered up, Rosetta shuffled back until her head rested on a pillow. She seemed either unconcerned, or totally comfortable, with flashing her underwear at her best friend.

Tapping her hand on the duvet, Rosetta beckoned Lottie to join her.

"You sure?" Lottie responded. "I can grab the chair by the desk."

"Awww, come on. This bed's sooo big. There's room for both of us. Now, take those heels off and get your ass on here before I change my mind."

Moments later, Lottie had climbed on the other side of the bed. She lay at the side of her best friend and the two talked, giggled, then talked some more. Before long, the conversation had moved on to Christmas.

"Lottie?" Rosetta asked. "Lottie... if you could have anything you wanted for Christmas, what would it be?"

"Oh, I dunno. Friends... happiness... snow? Yes... on Christmas Eve... let it snow... let it snow... let it..."

Lottie never finished the third let it snow before she burst into giggles again. She wasn't drunk. She kept telling herself that wasn't the case, but everything just seemed so... so... even the thought of it made her giggle once more. Everything seemed so funny.

"What about you, Rosetta. What would you like?" Lottie asked back.

"That's easy. I want to be like you," Rosetta responded.

"Like me?"

"Yes... you know... Christmas morning, snuggled up under the duvet, with that hunk of a husband wrapping his arms around your tender little body. That's what I want," Rosetta explained.

"You want to wrap your arms around my tender little body?" Lottie asked, knowing it wasn't the right question to fit Rosetta's earlier answer.

Once more the room was filled with giggles.

"No... no... I want to find my own Tom... my own hunk. I can see it now. I'll wake up in his strong arms. He'll place a gentle kiss on my forehead, then whisper softly into my ear... Happy Christmas my darling Rosetta. Then... well... then..."

"Then what?" Lottie asked, but at once regretted.

"Then he'll take me... right there, on Christmas morning. Oh yes, that's what I want... my own hunky Tom to make me the happiest girl alive."

For a minute or two there was silence. Lottie had been jovial in her wish for snow. Rosetta though, well just the way she said it suggested she meant every word. Lottie never understood why her friend hadn't found her match made in heaven, and now it seemed... well, more than seemed... that it was her desire... to meet someone... to savour that moment of love together.

Suddenly the answer seemed obvious... it was wrong... quite wrong... but at the same time, so very right.

"Oh yes, he'd love to take you," Lottie responded.

Rosetta lifted herself up on her elbows. She half turned and looked down at her friend. Rosetta didn't ask, but the look on her face screamed what on earth have you just said.

"I mean Tom... you know he wants to fuck you," Lottie added. "Every time he sees you, he tells me how beautiful you are."

Rosetta blushed.

"So I asked him," continued Lottie. "I asked him... would you fuck her like you fuck me?"

"And?" Rosetta asked, now curious to see where this was going.

"Well, of course he said yes. I knew he would. Tom never disappoints. Oh... and then he fucked me... right there, in the garden."

"But Lottie... he's your... your... husband," Rosetta commented.

"I know. He's wonderful, isn't he? And... yes... he wants to fuck you. More to the point... I'd love to watch him fuck you."

"You would?" Rosetta responded, not sure whether Lottie was being serious or whether the drink was now ruling her mind.

"Oh yes... I'd love to wrap my arms around you as he fucks you... to feel you... yes... to have you... in my arms as my darling husband fucks your sweet little pussy."

Again the room descended into silence. Rosetta couldn't believe what she had just heard. Lottie on the other hand, her heart now pounding inside, wondered if she had gone too far. It wasn't the Champagne talking, but for sure the endless bubbles had given her the confidence to come out with it. Every word though that Lottie had spoken, had come from the heart.

Tom did adore Rosetta, just as he adored his wife. What's more, Lottie also adored the young Italian. She had never been this direct before, and as she lay there looking up at Rosetta, she wondered why it had taken so long to do so. It was said, and now Lottie could only wonder how her friend would respond.

The silence seemed to go on for ever, but finally it was Rosetta who spoke.

"I... I... I don't know what to say, Lottie."

"Then just say... yes," Lottie responded.

"But... but... I don't want to--" Rosetta tried to argue.

Lottie didn't wait for Rosetta to finish. She'd heard as far as don't and suddenly put two and two together, making five.

"It's ok, Rosetta. I shouldn't have. It was wrong of me to say what I did. I'm sorry, Rosetta. You know I cherish our friendship. Please tell me... tell me we are still friends," Lottie interrupted.

What happened next took Lottie by surprise. Rosetta leant forward. Time seemed to stop, with everything happening in slow motion. Rosetta moved towards her friend, closer and closer, all the way until their lips met.

For a moment time stood still.

It was Rosetta's turn to feel her heart pounding as she broke that kiss, then pulled away again. It was Rosetta's turn to wonder if she had been the one to go too far.

Lottie didn't move. Lottie didn't say anything. She just lay there, staring back at her friend. All she could think about was that kiss, that soft caress, that gentle meeting of their lips. Lottie was confused. Rosetta had said she didn't want to, yet here she was kissing Lottie.

It was Lottie who finally spoke.

"But... Rosetta... you said... you said, you didn't want to--."

This time it was Rosetta who cut her friend off mid-sentence.

"--and if you let me finish, you'd have heard that I didn't want to come between you and your Tom. The two of you are made for each other. I mean it, Lottie, when I say you mean the world and I... I cannot see you hurt."

A smile ran across Lottie's face as she lifted herself up. Once more their lips met, this time lingering in the softest caress.

"You won't," Lottie whispered. "Trust me, you won't. I love Tom. He loves me. But... well... I love you too, Rosetta, and I think Tom does as well. So... that's if you want to of course... think of this as my Christmas present to you."

"You'd do this for me? To give me my perfect Christmas?" Rosetta asked.

"For us, Rosetta... for you... for Tom... for me.... for..."

Lottie's response became a muffled noise, as their lips met once more. It was Rosetta who had made the move, but this time the response from Lottie was immediate. They lay there on the bed, arms around each other, like two excitable young lovers enjoying their first ever snog.

How long had it been? Neither woman cared any more. There was that tingle in the lips. There was that shallowness in their breathing, pulses racing fast with desire.

Still they embraced.

Still they kissed.

As they did, both had started to get more adventurous, running their hands across each other's bodies.

Rosetta reached down with her free hand. She followed the curve of Lottie's back, down to her firm ass. Slowly she inched up Lottie's dress and started to run her fingers over that patch of bare flesh at the back of Lottie's thighs, where stay ups ceased but before knickers began.

"Mmmm, Rosetta," Lottie called out encouragingly, breaking away from the kiss as she felt the gentle stroke against her leg. "Two can play at that game, you know."

Lottie wasn't to be outdone. She too was exploring her young lover. She too was running her hand over naked thigh. She too was working Rosetta's dress upwards. There was one difference though. Where Rosetta had chosen to work her way along the back of her lover's legs, Lottie had slipped her hand to the front.

Rosetta gasped. She had been expecting the contact, but still it came as a surprise when Lottie's fingers nudged against those silky black knickers. Nobody, other than herself and a trusty little vibrator, had touched her there in such a long time.

She'd had a boyfriend back in Italy, but they went their separate ways. It was that parting which brought Rosetta away from Italy, in search of pastures new, in search of her heart's desires. You could say it was that parting which brought Rosetta and Lottie together. You could say it was that search for her heart's desires which had landed her in Lottie's arms this very night.

For a moment, Lottie waited. Would there be a reaction from Rosetta? Would Rosetta pull away? Had Lottie chanced her arm a little too far?

When there was no withdrawal, no repulse, Lottie continued. She ran her fingers again over that triangle of skimpy fabric, applying just a little more pressure than before.

Rosetta gasped again, but still she did not try to pull away.

Lottie held her hand there. Her fingers rested against the silky black fabric, as if waiting for the right moment. Lottie brought her lips back up to Rosetta's and they kissed once more. As they kissed, Lottie sensed her body being pulled tightly up against her lover's. She could feel the way Rosetta's chest rose then fell, Rosetta's large breasts forced up against her own. She could feel, or more likely imagine, the rhythmic duet of their pounding heartbeats.

It was time.

Slowly at first, Lottie circled her fingertips against her lover's hidden apex. She might not have heard it, but she could feel Rosetta gasp into their passionate embrace. It was all the encouragement Lottie needed. Through a mix of rubbing and pushing, she worked her fingers between Rosetta's thighs, all the time keeping her contact against her lover's sex.

It was so simple, yet so effective. What started as a soft caress, had soon become a gentle rub. What started as a surprised gasp, had morphed into a soft moan.

As Rosetta moaned, Lottie increased her efforts. She was reaching deeper between Lottie's thighs. She was drawing firm circles with her fingertips, teasing at her lover's pussy lips, pressing directly over Rosetta's hidden clit.

Faster and faster, Lottie worked her fingers. Firmer and firmer, the two women kissed, their lips passionately melded together.

Rosetta moaned, her cries still muffled, but now louder.

Rosetta clenched her free arm around Lottie's body, pulling her lover in tight.

All that did was force Lottie's hand up against Rosetta's sex, and Lottie wasn't one to miss an opportunity. Lottie was now working her fingers as hard as she could. She could feel the way Rosetta was panting as they kissed, and that just drove her onwards.

As she drew her circles, Lottie could feel her lover's labia becoming puffier, spreading apart as they became increasingly aroused. Lottie focussed in on those outer labia, pressing further and further inside, seeking out those softest, slickest folds.

"Aghhh," Rosetta gave an audible moan.

Yes, there... right there. Lottie could feel the harder nub and drew her touch right down against Rosetta's clit. She rubbed hard and fast, only the thinnest silk between her fingertips and Rosetta's sensitive bundle of nerves.

In her mind, Lottie could feel the dampness down below, imagining her lover's knickers becoming wetter and wetter. She didn't need any such imagination though to feel Rosetta's grip tighten around her body, pulling the two of them tighter and tighter together.

The kiss was broken, but that didn't stop the young blonde. Lottie simply continued to work her lover.

By now, the room was filled with a mix of moans and gasped breaths. Rosetta started to quiver. She could feel her climax nearing and there was nothing she could do to stop it.

Lottie kept rubbing, harder and faster, switching between clit and opening as she worked her lover into a carnal fervour.

Rosetta clenched her lover with all her might. She was so close. Just a little more. That's all she needed. Just a little more.

Lottie wasn't about to stop. If the moans weren't enough, if the shallow panted breath wasn't a giveaway, if the way her lover stiffened then relaxed wasn't a portent of what was to come. It was all the encouragement Lottie needed. She pressed hard down against that hidden clit, using just one finger to draw her firm fast circles over the sensitive bundle of nerves.

"Aghhh," Rosetta moaned, stiffening once more.

Still, Lottie kept going, her finger a blur as she rubbed furiously over that sensitive spot.

"Aghhh... aghhh..."

Rosetta's moans had become squeals, louder and more frequent than ever.

Lottie even had to stop herself from calling out, given how tightly she was now being grasped by her lover.

"Aghhh... yesss... yesss..."

Rosetta's squeals reached crescendo point. She stiffened. She shook. She grasped onto Lottie for dear life... then...

With a final scream, Rosetta released her grip on Lottie.

In that instant, as euphoria flooded her young body, Rosetta fell back against the bed. She lay there, panting hard. Her dress was pulled up again, that tiny black triangle of silk visible once more.

It had been so simple, yet so effective.

Lottie glanced down at her lover.

Rosetta had her eyes closed. Her mouth was open slightly. She looked so... so... yes... Lottie didn't need to ask what it was. The expression alone told how hard Rosetta had cum.

Lottie glanced down at the silky black fabric, and the way it covered a multitude of sins. A simple glance down didn't tell the whole story. There was nothing visible, nothing obvious, which told of the young woman's huge climax... nothing other than that expression, the look of pure delight, which lingered on Rosetta's face.

Lottie curled up against Rosetta. She ran her arm across her lover's waist. Rosetta rolled herself over, her back now towards her lover, and snuggled up. She still had her eyes closed, still remembering that moment of euphoria which had washed over her. In her mind Rosetta was reliving the way it made her feel, the happiness it brought, the content which filled her young body. In her mind she could see her young lover... she could see Lottie.

Moments later, Rosetta was asleep. She was so relaxed, that she easily succumbed to that combination of Champagne and pure exhilaration.

Lottie wasn't far behind.

The next morning, with sunlight streaming in through the hotel window, the two women lay snuggled up on the bed. Both were still wearing their party dresses.

It was Lottie who woke first. She gave Rosetta a kiss on the cheek

"Ummm," Rosetta muttered as she roused herself from her slumber. "What time is it?"

"Time I wasn't here," Lottie whispered, climbing off the bed, and trying her best to rub the creases out of her dress.

Lottie crouched down at the side of the bed facing Rosetta. She gave her lover a kiss, this time on the forehead.

"Christmas Eve," Lottie whispered. "Come around on Christmas Eve. I'll let you know when, but I'll have it all worked out. Oh, and Tom doesn't know anything about our little arrangement, so keep it a surprise."

"Thank you," Rosetta whispered back. "I'll be there."

With that, Lottie bid her farewells... or more to the point her au revoir. Christmas Eve was so close, and she had so much to plan.