All I Want for Christmas

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

As Christmas Eve neared, Lottie had everything mapped out. Never once did she give Tom a hint of what she had in mind. Even Rosetta was only given a partial explanation; where to be, when to get there, what she could or couldn't do, but nothing about Lottie's intention to surprise them in the act. There was something even more exciting about keeping both on tenterhooks.

By mid-afternoon on the day itself, Lottie put her plan into action.

"I'll be off, Tom," Lottie announced as she slipped her boots on. "Be back around six. Anything you need me to get?"

"Ermm... guess not... not unless you see any last-minute bargains," Tom replied from his seat in the lounge. "Oh... and yeah... got no mince pies, no cream for the pud, no coleslaw, no salad, none of those tortilla chips you love... but other than that... guess not."

Tom glanced across at his wife. She was dressed for the cold, with her hat, scarf, gloves, and those soft suede boots. God, Lottie looked so cute whatever she wore, even if she was giving him that straight-lipped smile which said she wasn't amused by his cheek.

Usually Tom would be all too happy to go with her, but on Christmas Eve, with the shops packed out, and in the bitter cold? Tom thought about it, but the answer was still a resounding no.

Tom smiled. For once he was quite happy to sit back in the warmth and relax. He already had Christmas sorted, other than that handful of groceries, and Lottie didn't know anything about what he had hidden away for her. With Lottie out of the way, he could get about wrapping up his extra gift and getting it hidden under the tree.

She would be so surprised.

"Oh... nearly forgot, Tom," Lottie called out, already heading down the hall towards the front door.

"Forgot what?" Tom asked.

"Forgot to tell you... Rosetta said she would pop around. You remember Rosetta, don't you Tom?"

Lottie didn't turn around to look, but she could already imagine the smile on his face. He always remembered Rosetta, ever since they had first met.

"If I'm not back, can you look after her?" Lottie continued. "You know, offer her a drink, a mince pie, and a little Tom-style hospitality. Don't let her go before I get back, as I'd hate her to go without her present... got her something super-special this year."

"Super-special?" Tom asked, now a little confused.

"Don't worry, big boy. I've got you something equally as special. Now, be a darling and take good care of her, won't you?" Lottie added.

What time is she coming?" Tom asked.

"Not sure. You know these Latin types, all impulsive. She just said this evening. There's a good chance I'll be back, but just in case... I'm sure you'll find something to talk about."

"Sure..." Tom added, his words in the affirmative but his tone not so convincing. "No worries. Now, hadn't you better be off?"

With that, Lottie left.

She had been a little political with the truth. For one, she knew that Rosetta would be calling sometime around four thirty. Lottie had already told Rosetta to come around then, even though she knew she would still be out shopping. That was part of the plan, to get Rosetta and Tom alone together... alone for long enough for temptation to take hold.

The second little white lie was that she would be back around six. That's what Tom knew, and that's what Tom had been told to tell Rosetta. Lottie though... well, wouldn't it be a surprise when she turned up a little earlier.

All Lottie needed now was for Rosetta to keep up her end of their little arrangement.

Despite the chill in the air, Lottie had a smile on her face as she headed off towards the bus stop.

Tom also had a smile on his face. With his wife heading off for a little retail therapy, Tom grabbed himself a chilled beer from the kitchen, them settled down on the sofa.

Television on, Tom readied himself for kick off.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Every day since the Christmas Bash, Rosetta had thought about nothing else than the instructions Lottie had given her. Even now, as she walked down the street towards her best friend's house, she had them churning over and over in her head. Word perfect, as if rehearsing for an audition, Rosetta played back everything Lottie had told her.

Lottie had said to get there around four-thirty. Rosetta glanced down at her watch as she walked up the driveway. It was twenty to five, so not bad by her standards. What was next? Oh yes, knock at the door and wait for Tom to answer. When he explains that his wife is out, then insist you will wait. Lottie said she would have told him Rosetta was coming, but nothing about the little secret... so, have fun... but remember, no fucking him until Lottie gets back.

As if for emphasis, but more as a direction, Lottie had finished off by suggesting just how much Tom couldn't resist a good blow job. That wouldn't count as cheating, would it, Lottie had said, especially if his wife wasn't around to notice.

Rosetta reached the door. There was no bell, so she rapped her knuckles against the wooden frame, and waited. Rosetta was trembling as she stood there. Was it the chill of a December late afternoon, or was it the nervous excitement of what she was about to do?

Rosetta still couldn't believe it was happening.

She still couldn't believe that Lottie would do this for her.

The first sign of life was the glow of a light being switched on somewhere inside. The semi-circle of frosted glass segments high up on the door were now flooded with a golden hue. Rosetta didn't have long to wait before the door was opened. There in the doorway, six foot two of solid hunk, stood Tom.

"Rosetta?" Tom asked.

Tom wasn't sure why he was asking. He'd never forgotten the young Italian from the very first time they had met. There was something sort of... well... distinctive about her. Was it the long wavy dark hair, glossy locks reflecting the golden light as she stood on the doorstep? Was it her natural tan, a real contrast when most he knew were pasty white at this time of year?

Or was it...? In his mind, Tom was smiling. Oh yes, he remembered Rosetta alright.

"Yes," came a response and a smile. "Lottie said to come around. Is she in?"

"Errr... no... sorry, she's still out shopping," Tom replied.

It wasn't an unexpected answer, but still Rosetta performed to the moment. Her head dropped slightly. The corners of her mouth drooped a little.

"Don't worry. I'm sure she won't be long," Tom added. "Lottie said to come in and wait. That's if you don't mind waiting."

Instantly the smile returned. Her face was beacon of excitement, as if Tom had offered Rosetta the world.

"Come on then," Tom continued. "Come on in, out of the cold."

Rosetta followed Tom into the hall, closing the door behind her. Compared to the chill of outside, the house was positively toasty. She didn't need to ask before Tom offered to take her coat.

Rosetta didn't hesitate when Tom held his hand out. Quick as a flash she undid her coat. If the undoing was fast, the removal was far from. A shoulder at a time, then an arm, Rosetta worked off her coat. She was slow. She was teasing in her movements. She was... yes, even the removal of a simple coat was a bit of a show for her audience.

Tom had taken the bait. He was all eyes, as he watched Rosetta dispense with the puffy winter coat. He couldn't help himself but stare at Rosetta's skin-tight stretch top, and the way it grasped at her full mounds. With a low-cut neckline, there was the most delectable glimpse of cleavage on display, just an inch or two but most definitely deep and full. Was there even a hint of nipple showing through?

Having removed her coat, Rosetta turned her attention to her footwear. She bent at the waist and unzipped the boots. That top might have held her steady as she stood there, but leaning forward her ample breasts dangled lower, and that tempting glimpse of cleavage took on valley-like proportions.

Even as she stood back up, Rosetta made sure she gave Tom a most pleasant view. All good things had to end, and Tom averted his gaze just before their eyes met again. Rosetta smiled at her best friend's husband. He may have hidden it, but Rosetta suspected he had been taking in the scenery.

"Go on through," Tom suggested, gesturing towards the back of the house, as best he could clutching Rosetta's full-length coat.

Rosetta set off in the direction Tom had shown, wiggling her hips suggestively as she took those few steps. She knew where she was going. She'd been here enough times to know the layout of her best friend's house. Even so, about halfway down the hall, Rosetta quickly glanced back over her shoulder.

Was she looking for a confirmation that she was heading in the right direction? Or was it a different confirmation she wanted to see? Oh yes, the smile on Rosetta's face said it all. She had all the confirmation she wanted.

Tom was still holding Rosetta's coat. He hadn't even reached up to hang it on the coat rack. It seemed, again, that he had become a little distracted. Something else had caught his eye, and he was back to staring once more. That was until he saw the beautiful Rosetta turn her head to face him. Immediately there was a flush of embarrassment across Tom's face.

Had he been caught?

Who could blame him?

Was it really Tom's fault if she was so beautiful? From the moment she took off that coat, Tom had become transfixed by the gorgeous Rosetta. This last time it was those legs and that cute little ass, which had grabbed his attention. Shoehorned into blue denim, waddling seducingly, her every stride was a picture.

It was just what Rosetta had intended. It wasn't coincidence that she'd chosen her tightest fitting jeans, those knee-length boots and a top which just loved to cling to her every curve. From the hurried reaction, rushing to look like he was hanging up the coat, it was obvious that Rosetta had achieved what she intended; she had his full attention.

Attention? Oh yes. Tom couldn't help himself. At first it was the way that top clung across her large mounds. Even when Rosetta turned around, the view was no less attractive. She had the most sumptuous legs, long and shapely, widening out perfectly as they met her firm ass... and... god... the most tempting inch or so of gapping between her thighs.

Tom nodded.

"Make yourself comfy," he called out after Rosetta. "Can I get you anything?"

"Oh, yes please," Rosetta responded.

"What do you fancy?" Tom asked.

"What have you got?" Rosetta quickly replied.

Tom must have been dreaming. Had she really looked him up and down when she asked what he had?

"Come and have a look for yourself," came his reply.

"Can I? Really?"

"Of course. Here in the kitchen."

Rosetta backtracked a few steps and followed Tom into the kitchen. He was already rummaging in one of the cupboards when Rosetta joined him.

"So then... what have you got?" she asked once more, a teasing tone in her voice.

"Well... beer, gin... sorry looks like... no tonic... whisky... ouzo... god, that one must be four years old... anything... you... fancy?"

There was a hesitation in Tom's voice. Rosetta had sidled up right behind him and was on tiptoes peering into the cupboard as he called out the options. That wasn't the problem. It was that... well... was she standing just a little too close? Tom swore he could feel her warm breath against his neck. He could also feel a firm plumpness pressing softly against his shoulder.

"Beer, I guess," came Rosetta's answer as she stepped away again.

It had only been a moment. Tom tried his best to push what had happened out of his mind. She was only being friendly, wasn't she?

It wasn't only Tom who was thinking about what had just happened. Rosetta was also lost in the emotion of the moment. Tom was a hunk. He was so well... what's the word... built... endowed... satisfying? She could have picked any of a number of words and they would have fitted Tom to the letter.

He was built like a rugby player, tall, stocky, muscular, and so damn attractive. Rosetta had always known he was a hunk and being so close had done nothing to change her mind. He was so much taller than Rosetta. Even on tiptoes she only just peered over his shoulder. And... yes... she had, accidentally--of course it was not intentional--managed to press her chest up against his back.

With his duty complete--surely providing his guest with a chilled beer was sufficient to say he had taken good care of Rosetta--Tom returned to his football match. He sat down at one end of the sofa and grabbed his own half-empty bottle from a side table.

"Merry Christmas, Rosetta," Tom called out, holding his drink out towards his guest. "Here's to the best."

Rosetta did the same, their bottles clinking like an off-tune bell.

"Merry Christmas, Tom," Rosetta replied. "I've got a feeling this will be a great one."

For a moment Rosetta just stood there, staring down at Tom as he in turn stared at the television. It just seemed polite to wait for an invitation to take a seat. Rosetta didn't have long to wait before Tom did just that.

"Sit yourself down," Tom suggested. "Lottie will be a while yet."

Rosetta plonked herself down at the other end of the sofa. She kept some distance from Tom. The evening was young and there was plenty of time for what Rosetta had in mind. Oh, and yes, there was always Lottie's instruction.

'He'll be all yours, but no fucking him until I get back,' was the last thing Lottie had said.

Back? Now that was a good question, and Rosetta couldn't resist asking.

"So, what time are you expecting Lottie back?"

"Around six," Tom replied, looking down at his watch. "So, an hour I guess."

"Good," Rosetta replied.

"Good?" came a confused response. If Rosetta had come to see Lottie, why was it so good that she would have to wait?

"I mean... well... good we have a little time to get to know each other. I spend most days with Lottie, and she tells me so much about you, Tom."

Tom didn't reply at once. He was more focused on the match than he was on this idle conversation. It was a good minute later when he did finally respond.

"What? Really? All... good I hope."

"Don't worry. All good. She told me how big a football fan you are. Is that your team?" Rosetta asked.

"Yep. United through and through. Do you follow football?"

"Well, I guess so," Rosetta replied, finishing off her bottle of beer, "but I don't really know the--"

She was a quick learner. If she was going to get Tom to warm to her then she had better be talking his language, and at this moment his language revolved around a group of men kicking a little round ball. Did she like football? Was she Italian? Of course she liked football, but there again it might be fun to play dumb.

"--Penalty!" Rosetta shouted, gesturing wildly at the television.

"No way!" Tom retorted, "ball to hand."

The protestations became more heated by the minute, both on screen and in the room. As they argued with each other, as they shouted at the television, Rosetta took the opportunity to shuffle across the sofa.

"Is the ref blind?" Tom continued. "The ball hit his hand."

"Oh... I think not, Tom," Rosetta responded, "he definitely moved his hand towards the balls."

The room suddenly went quiet. As she made her final exclamation, Rosetta acted on her very words. Tom was so transfixed on the screen he never noticed his guest move her hand across his lap. Tom never noticed, until Rosetta brought it down upon his lap.

"Hand to balls," Rosetta repeated, breaking the silence.

"What are you doing?" Tom asked, taking hold of her wrist, but never going as far as to pull it away.

"Oh, I think you know what I'm doing, Tom," Rosetta replied, wiggling her fingers over what was soon becoming a bulge inside his trousers. "And I think you like it. Am I right, Tom?"

Rosetta didn't need an answer. The more she toyed with him, the more she could feel his excitement building. Before long, there was a definite fullness hidden away inside.

"But... I'm..." Tom started to argue. Tom's hand still gripped Rosetta's wrist, but he was frozen, unable to pull her away.

"Aroused? Excited? Huge?" Rosetta suggested different endings.

It was true. Tom didn't need to look, to know he was sporting a major hard-on. He could feel the stiffness down below, and he guessed Rosetta could too, given how she was tracing the girth of his shaft with her fingertips.

"I've seen the way you stare at me..." Rosetta started. As she spoke, she pulled her hand away from his lap, and took her own grip on Tom's.

"...how your eyes follow my long legs, all the way up from my ankles..." Rosetta continued, placing Tom's hand on her knee, then drawing it up slowly along her thighs. "You like them, don't you Tom. You like my long legs."

Tom didn't respond. He wanted to argue his case, yet still he wondered where Rosetta was taking this.

"...oh yes, I've seen the way you stared at my full, ample breasts... staring as my tight top stretched tight over every curve..."

She was teasing him more than ever. Rosetta had foregone a bra, relying on the cling of her stretch top to hold her plentiful assets in place. One more it had been an intentional choice. She loved the freedom, even with her large assets. She loved the feel of the soft material right up against her sensitive nipples. Even more so, she loved the way it made her feel, the way it made her soft nubs stand to attention.

Rosetta gave a gentle shimmy. Her breasts swayed inside her top. Rosetta smiled as she saw Tom's eyes fix on her full mounds.

"But... but..." Tom stuttered in response.

"What Tom? Would you like to feel my tender breasts?" Rosetta answered, bringing his hand up to her top.

This time, Tom did pull his hand away. Deep inside he wanted to feel her tits. Deep inside he had to admit that Rosetta was damn attractive. But--and that was the problem--deep inside he was happily married... married to her best friend... married to his darling Lottie.

"I'm sorry Rosetta. I wouldn't... I couldn't... I love Lottie and I cannot see her hurt. You are a gorgeous young woman, and I apologise if I hurt you by looking."

"Hurt? Flattered would be a better word. You're such a hunk, Tom. Your Lottie is one lucky lady, and I wouldn't see her hurt either. She loves you, Tom. She tells me every day just how big and strong her Tom is, just how much he satisfies her, just how much she adores him."

"Exactly," Tom agreed. "So I wouldn't do anything to hurt her."

"But, Tom," Rosetta responded, a teasing smile on her face. "I think you're forgetting something. You said Lottie wouldn't be back for an hour, so what she doesn't know about won't hurt her, will it?"

"What?" Tom responded.

"Oh, I think you know what I'm suggesting," Rosetta answered, giving him a wink.

Rosetta took Tom by surprise. She brought his hand back up to her breasts, gently working his fingers as if to massage her own full mounds. As Tom's attention moved towards the soft feeling under his grip, Rosetta brought her other hand into play. Quickly, before Tom had the chance to notice, Rosetta reacquainted herself with that bulge in his trousers.

Tom jumped at the unexpected touch, but this time Tom didn't pull away as he felt Rosetta's fingers run the length of his hidden erection.

"She told me you were big, Tom," Rosetta commented, as she continued to caress his hard shaft through his trousers.

"Lottie did what?" Tom asked.

"She told me how big you were... told me how much you satisfied her... told me how good you were in... god, what am I saying. You feel it too, Tom, don't you? Tell me to stop if that's what you want."

Tom wanted to respond. He wanted to do the right thing but couldn't bring himself to do it. An hour? They had an hour, and Rosetta had been right. If Lottie didn't know, it couldn't do any harm, could it? Tom thought long and hard about it but said nothing. He knew it was wrong, but he had to admit that her touch was divine.