All I Want for Christmas

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No wonder he loves the hell out of you," Lottie whispered. "I do, too."

Rosetta blushed, not that it was so noticeable with her tanned complexion. Was it the thought of Tom loving her which had sent a warmth through her young body, or was it his darling wife, and her best friend? In that moment, the memory of the hotel room came flooding back.

Lottie's hands were back down at Rosetta's breasts, cupping the soft mounds, teasing the now large hard nipples, drawing gasped moans from her lover.

It was a disappointment when Lottie spun Rosetta around, and the two kissed once more. A disappointment for Rosetta, that was. Tom, on the other hand, couldn't help staring at the way her red knickers disappeared teasingly between Rosetta's firm ass cheeks. He didn't know it, but he was about to get an even better view.

"Take them off. Give him a show, and take them off," Lottie whispered, taking a step back from her near naked lover.

Rosetta felt her stomach do cartwheels. She glanced back over her shoulder at Tom, then straight ahead towards Rosetta. Oh yes, she was the centre of attention, from both sides. Rosetta herself would have just pulled the skimpy undergarment down, letting it fall to the floor before stepping out, one foot at a time.

Was that putting on a show?

She glanced once more at Lottie, hoping for a smile, a forgive me, a sorry for teasing you. It never came. Lottie just stood there, feet apart, in the most domineering of stances. Her gaze bounced between Rosetta's face and those sexy knickers.

It dawned on Rosetta. Lottie was serious. Lottie did want a show. Rosetta took a deep breath. If Lottie wanted a show, then Lottie was going to get a show. Clothed, Rosetta would have had no hesitation. She spent many an hour at a Latin bar, strutting her stuff to the samba beat. The beat might have been missing, but that was a minor inconvenience.

Slowly at first, Rosetta started to dance, following her own imaginary tune. She gave a wiggle of the hips for Tom's benefit. She gave a shimmy for Rosetta's, sending her large mounds a swaying. All the time her movements became quicker, became more pronounced, became hotter and steamier.

Then she did it.

Rosetta took hold of her panties, grabbing at the tiny waistband. She pulled one side halfway down, before pulling it back up again. Rosetta did the same on the other side. Then she repeated with both sides at once, every time just enough to tease her audience. There was one last wiggle of the hips, fast sexy rotations, as she prepared herself.

With a hand on each side of her panties, Rosetta bent at the waist. As she did, she pulled the tiny knickers down. This time she didn't stop.

Further and further, Rosetta bent forward.

Further and further, she pulled down those flimsy knickers.

The view from behind was one to behold. Tom couldn't resist. His eyes were on stalks, metaphorically speaking. His gaze was fixed on the sight in front of him. Not only was Rosetta pulling down her last smidgen of decency, as she bent forward, she was showing off much more than her bare ass.

By the time Rosetta slipped the knickers over her ankles, she was bent almost double. In her mind she knew what was on display, but as she often said, if you've got it then flaunt it. She spread her legs slightly. Then, still bent at the waist, Rosetta reached back with both hands. Taking hold of her firm ass cheeks, she eased them apart.

If Tom didn't already have an unobstructed view of her arousal, then he did now. From her bent over position, Rosetta glanced around her legs. Oh yes, Tom had a beautiful view of the young Italian as she smiled back at him.

It was Lottie's hand, once more down under Rosetta's chin, which stopped the show. Slowly she brought the naked Rosetta back up to a standing position.

"My turn," Lottie suggested, holding her arms in the air.

Rosetta didn't refuse the invitation. There was an eagerness in the way she stripped her young lover. Lottie's fluffy jumper was first to go, followed by the leggings, then the socks. For a moment Rosetta paused. She stared at her best friend, who was now wearing nothing more than a lacy black bra and matching high-leg knickers.

It was only a momentary pause, as Lottie herself finished off the job, removing bra then knickers, tossing her underwear towards her lover. Rosetta was quick to dodge, allowing both to fly past her in the direction of the watching Tom.

Then there was silence.

Both women stared at each other, as if looking in the mirror, albeit looking at a most different reflection.

They were not opposites, but very much unalike. Most obvious was the height difference, a good few inches in Rosetta's favour. Rosetta also won out in term of build. Both women were slim, but it was Rosetta who had the wide hips, the narrow thighs, and the very visible gapping.

There were other obvious differences. Rosetta was heavily tanned; Lottie was a shade of pasty white. Rosetta had a large, full bust; Lottie was blessed with smaller, firm, almost conical breasts. Rosetta had the neatest kempt dark bush, a triangle of hair covering her mound before disappearing to nothing across her apex; Lottie... well... suffice to say that Lottie was as bare as the day she was born.

For what seemed an eternity, the two women simply stared at each other, waiting for one of them to make a move.

Lottie laughed.

Rosetta laughed.

"Come on then, don't just stand there," Lottie commented, this time loud enough for Tom to hear. "Upstairs!"

"But what about Tom?" Rosetta asked.

"Oh, I wouldn't worry about Tom. Give him a while and he'll be coming back for more... he always does, and while we wait, you can take good care of me. Remember, I saw how good you were with that mouth of yours."

With that, Lottie took hold of Rosetta's hand, then led her lover off towards the door.

Tom watched as the two naked beauties disappeared into the hallway. The floor was strewn with women's clothes. The football played away to itself in the background. Tom though just sat there, bewildered by what had just happened.

He wanted to pinch himself, to make sure he wasn't dreaming.

Had his darling wife really said 'Merry Christmas Tom' as she watched her best friend suck him off?

Had she also promised Rosetta that he was going to fuck her before the night was over?

Had all his Christmases come at once?

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Once out of sight of Tom, Lottie dropped her dominant edge. The two women were now like excited schoolgirls as they bounded up the stairs, Rosetta following closely behind her best friend.

"What now?" Rosetta asked as they walked into the master bedroom.

"Now?" Lottie teased, giving her lover a gentle kiss.

"Now... I jump on the bed..." Lottie continued, once more pressing her soft lips against Rosetta's

"And then..." Lottie paused mid-sentence for a longer embrace. "...then you make me cum with that mouth of yours."

There was no fourth kiss. Lottie had already jumped on the bed and was hurriedly shuffling up towards the pillows. She lay there, with her legs crossed and her head propped up slightly.

Lottie smiled back at Rosetta. Then, in slow motion, she spread her legs out, splaying her knees as she went. For the first time, Rosetta got a view of her lover's shaven sex. There was a puffiness about Lottie's outer labia, enough to give the merest glimpse of the treasures within.

In an instant, Lottie was no longer alone on the bed. Lottie's heart was pounding as she watched Rosetta take up position on her knees, between Lottie's outstretched legs. Lottie wasn't the only one who was excited.

Rosetta's breathing was a little faster than normal, such was the anticipation of that moment. She'd sucked a few cocks, even fucked one a few times, but this was the first time she was going to go down on another woman.

Rosetta leaned forward. She reached out and cupped Lottie's tiny breasts, giving each a gentle squeeze. It took no time at all for Lottie's nipples to be standing proud. Lottie wasn't the only one to have noticed.

A high-pitched squeal filled the room as Rosetta switched her attention to those hard sensitive nubs. A playful rub, a gentle squeeze and then a firm suck. Rosetta had gone all the way down and was suckling her young lover's tiny breasts, with very audible results.

It was just the start. As she worked her mouth over Lottie's breasts, Rosetta slipped a hand down between their bodies. Lower and lower, she worked her fingers, searching for...

"Aghhh," Lottie screamed with surprise as he felt the first touch against her bare sex.

Rosetta had never forgotten the way her young friend had driven her to orgasm in that hotel room, using just her fingers to drive her wild. Now was payback time, in the nicest sense. With her mouth still teasing those rock-hard nipples, Rosetta gently ran her fingertips over Lottie's pussy, teasing those outer lips apart.

Immediately, Rosetta felt her young lover's arousal, sweet juices coating Lottie's inner folds. Rosetta couldn't resist delving a little deeper, looking for...

"Mmmm," Lottie moaned as she felt her lover's fingers run across her innermost slick folds.

"Aghh," Lottie gasped as Rosetta pushed a single digit up inside.

Rosetta felt the tightness of her lover's pussy, clenching down against her finger. God, Lottie was so hot. It was time. It was time to say a proper thank you.

Rosetta pulled away, all the time staring down at her lover. She brought that finger slowly up to her mouth, closed her eyes then took the tip into her mouth. For the first time ever, Rosetta tasted another woman.

So sweet, so perfect, so moreish...

From her position at the end of the bed, Rosetta simply stared down at her best friend. God, Lottie was one beautiful lover. Rosetta shuffled back a little, to get better access to the delights in front of her face. In slow motion, she leaned forward once more, her ass rising into the air as her face went down on Lottie's sweet sex.

Once more the room was filled with high-pitched squeals as Rosetta set about eating the young Lottie out. She was learning as she went, listening to the response to know just when she had pressed the right buttons. Long licks along Lottie's innermost folds were interspersed with short flicks across Lottie's clit.

Rosetta was enjoying herself.

Lottie... well, Lottie was simply losing herself. She already had her eyes firmly closed; such was the enthusiasm with which her lover was eating her out. Another squeal, this time loud enough to be heard downstairs, told that Rosetta's tongue had forced its way inside.

Neither woman noticed that they had been joined. Lottie was blind to the world with her eyes screwed shut. Rosetta was equally oblivious given that she had her face buried in the sweetest of pussies.

Tom couldn't believe just what was happening this Christmas Eve.

He'd gone as far as admitting to Lottie, just how attractive he found Rosetta. They kept no secrets between them. She'd caught him staring at the tanned Italian's legs on more than one occasion, and he'd thought nothing about owning up to his interest. That was the secret to a good marriage, wasn't it?

That, and the element of surprise. What do they say about an exciting life being a happy life?

Well, this had most definitely been a surprise, and from where he stood, they were both looking incredibly happy.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

If Tom had thought about it, this evening had been months in the making. The opportunity may have come a couple of weeks back at a company Christmas Bash, but the whole idea had manifested itself back in the sultry days of summer.

It had been Lottie's idea, friends and neighbours getting together, drinking, and having a fun time. Rosetta had been there, of course, and she looked better than ever in a short summer dress. Oh, yes, and Tom hadn't been able to take his eyes off those long tanned legs. And... yes, Lottie had noticed just how interested he had been.

It was when their guests had headed their own ways, that Lottie pushed the matter further.

"You like her, don't you?" Lottie asked.

"Like, who?"

"Rosetta. I saw how you couldn't take your eyes off her," Lottie continued.

"Well... she's... pretty... but not as pretty as you are," Tom responded, making sure to point out that Lottie was the love of his life.

The next question took him by surprise.

"Would you like to fuck her?" Lottie asked.

"What!" Tom exclaimed. "Are you serious?"

Lottie giggled.

"Of course not," she continued, "but, if you could, would you like to fuck Rosetta?"

"Well, yes... who wouldn't, with a body like that," Tom replied.

"And what if I said I wanted to watch? Would you still fuck her?" Lottie pressed further, giggling again.

"You want to watch?" came a questioned reply.

"Well, if you want to fuck her, maybe I'd better make sure you made a good job of it. She is my best friend you know," Lottie responded, this time bursting into full-on laughter, before planting a soft kiss on Tom's lips.

"I think you're... well... maybe just a little too much sun and wine, don't you think?" Tom commented.

Lottie wasn't listening though. She might have been a little drunk--Lottie had to admit that the fruit punch was very gluggable--so much so that her mind was already scheming. All she needed was an opportunity.

"One day..." Lottie continued. "One day... but for now, you'd better only have eyes for me."

"Goes without saying," Tom replied, smiling back at Lottie. "You're the best... simply the best."

"Then fuck me," Lottie commanded. "Fuck me good, like the best I am."

That had been months ago. To be honest, Tom had pushed it to the back of his mind. Even now, as he watched the two women naked on his bed, Tom hadn't put two and two together.

It had been a balmy summer's evening.

They'd both had more than a little wine.

Clearly the heat of the moment had gone to his darling wife's head... but had she said something about fucking her good?

Tom didn't wait to be asked again. Amidst a chorus of drunken giggles, Tom grabbed hold of Lottie and lifted her up into the air, carrying her half over his shoulder. Lottie was expecting to be dropped in the middle of their bed, so it came as a surprise when Tom only took a few steps forward before lowering her down on the garden table.

Lottie didn't have long to wait before she found out just what Tom had in mind. He pushed himself forward, forcing her to splay her knees around his manly frame. Then, with a squeal from Lottie, Tom jerked her forward.

She was now balanced on the very edge, her ass half on and half off the wooden table. Her knees were spread wide, her tiny black knickers on display under her little blue sundress.

Lottie reached up and clasped her hands behind Tom's neck. She had a good idea what was coming next, and Tom didn't disappoint. Tom eased her knickers to one side, ran his fingers over her waiting pussy, rubbing gently until her lips were slick with juices, then fucked her where she sat.

Good? Oh yes, that evening was incredibly good.

Over the following months, Tom might have forgotten about what had been said, but Lottie never did. She always told herself that there would be an opportunity.

One day... one day she would make it happen.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Tom simply stood in the doorway, dressed in only his jumper and boxers. Already Tom was sporting another huge erection, such was the show playing out in front of him. He so wanted to jump on the bed and plunge his cock into Rosetta's upward facing pussy, but the very sight of his wife squirming on the bed, as her best friend ate her out, was too much to miss.

As he watched, Tom stripped off. He started to work his cock in his hand. It would have been amazingly easy just to pull himself off as he watched, but the temptation of fucking the young Italian was too much. That's what Lottie had asked, wasn't it?

'Would you like to fuck Tom?'

Slowly, silently, Tom took the few steps into the bedroom, pausing at the end of the bed, right behind Rosetta's upturned ass.

By now Lottie was practically screaming, such was her onrushing climax.

It was all too much. Tom stroked his cock once more. He was harder than ever. Desire was taking over. He needed relief. He needed to feel the warmth envelope his manhood as he plunged deep into her tight sex. Tom reached forward. He made Rosetta jump as he placed his hand against her bare skin.

It was Lottie though who squealed as she felt her lover's tongue suddenly press hard against her opening.

Tom ran his fingers over the curve of Rosetta's firm ass cheeks, reaching down between her legs. His touch grazed against her outer lips. She was hot. She was already wet, and now Rosetta was moaning, a muffled guttural sound, as she felt the touch against her labia.

Tom lowered his head and ran his tongue along Rosetta's outer lips. She tasted so sweet. It was too much. He wanted to watch Lottie cum. He knew his wife was on the edge, but his own desires took over.

Suddenly there were three on the bed. Lottie lay on her back, legs splayed wide, quivering with delight as ripples of euphoria spread through her body. Rosetta knelt there on knees and elbows, her face pressed hard against Lottie's sodden sex, her ass pointing temptingly upwards.

Tom... Tom was also kneeling, this time upright, his hand on his huge erection guiding the tip of his cock towards Rosetta's opening.

Who screamed first?

It seemed to happen in unison, the bedroom filled with a melody of carnal crescendo. Tom hadn't waited to be asked. He had quickly positioned himself, then sank his cock into Rosetta's waiting sex. One solid movement had him filling her to the hilt.

The forward momentum sent Rosetta pushing hard against Lottie's sex. It was enough to send his darling wife over the edge.

Rosetta screamed as she registered his huge girth, filling her tight pussy, stretching her out more than ever.

Lottie screamed as her climax took over. She had been so close. She had been willing Rosetta to push her harder, to suck down on her aching clit, to lick her quicker, to make her cum. It was ironic that it was her own husband's actions, in taking her best friend, which had plunged Lottie towards her own euphoric heaven.

With pure pleasure overtaking her mind, Lottie sank back into the bed. Her eyes were still closed. Lottie lay there panting. She loved that very moment, as the climax passed over her, leaving pure satisfaction in her wake. She loved that feeling when nothing else mattered.

Tom though, was in no waiting mood.

No sooner had he plunged deep into Rosetta's waiting pussy, than he had pulled out again. No sooner had he felt her opening start to relax around his head, than he thrust forward once more, a single fast movement slamming into her tight opening. He didn't grab her hips for leverage. He just plunged his cock into her sodden sex.

"Ughh," Rosetta squealed as she felt her walls stretch hard around his huge cock.

"Mmmm," she moaned as he pulled back out.

"Aghhh... mmmm..."

"Aghhh... mmmm."

Harder and harder, Tom slammed into her.

Louder and louder, Rosetta screamed with delight.

Closer and closer, she neared the edge.

Closer and closer, she came to losing her balance, to falling forward.

There was no stopping Tom. Rosetta could feel every inch of him as he filled her pussy then left it empty again. She could sense every nerve ending jump into life as his veined manhood teased at her most sensitive spot. Her fires were building and building quickly.

Rosetta was already charging off towards her own nirvana.

Tom continued his enthusiastic rhythm. He was pummelling Rosetta's sodden pussy from behind. By now Rosetta was becoming more unsteady on her arms. She had nothing to hold her in place other than her own balance. She was still kneeling there, her ass high in the air as he pounded her sex, her face hovering over Lottie as she balanced on her forearms.