All I Want for Christmas

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Rosetta slipped off the sofa, Tom did nothing to stop her.

When Rosetta dropped a large cushion on the floor and knelt by his feet, Tom simply eased his legs apart.

When Rosetta reached toward his trousers, he even helped by pulling his belt open.

Moments later, Rosetta had finished off what Tom had started, popping the button open then easing down the zip. She grabbed hold of both Tom's trousers and boxers, then gave them a tug. Had she imagined it, or had Tom lifted a little to let her pull his clothes down?

It was a matter of seconds before Tom' cock was standing proud. Lottie smiled. It was as huge as she had imagined from Lottie's enthusiastic descriptions, possibly more so.

Rosetta wrapped her hand around his shaft. She closed her eyes and dreamed about sinking down on his long shaft, about sacrificing herself to his rampant sword, about fucking him before the evening was over.

Tom wasn't just long. He was equally impressive in girth.

Rosetta opened her eyes once more. Slowly she ran her hand up and down his shaft, gently working his cock in the most sensual of hand jobs. All the time she stared into Tom's face. His eyes said it all. He was enjoying her every touch.

When he finally said something, Tom's objection came as a surprise.

"Rosetta... please... we shouldn't be doing..."

It was no surprise that Tom was protesting. Tom was right, and Rosetta knew it. She shouldn't have been treating him this way, kneeling between his outstretched legs, and running her hand up and down on his shaft.

Rosetta should have known better. Lottie had already given Rosetta the nod as to what Tom enjoyed, and here Rosetta was, ignoring that very advice. As Tom tried to argue his point, Rosetta had made her mind up.

Rosetta smiled at Tom.

Rosetta winked at Tom.

Rosetta opened her mouth, licking her lips in a most suggestive manner.

She lifted his cock upwards, pointing his head straight up in the air, then lowered herself down on him.

Tom's voice trailed off. His protested words were replaced by a soft moan. If there was one thing Tom couldn't resist it was to feel the warmth of a mouth, Lottie's mouth, encircling his cock. Here he was, enjoying the same... enjoying the warmth of a mouth as it rose and fell over his huge manhood. Here he was, enjoying--yes, he had to admit she was damn good--his wife's best friend sucking his cock.

Rosetta was enjoying every moment too. It had been a log time since she'd savoured that musty saltiness in her mouth. For a few minutes she knelt there, her lips pressed around his exposed head as she ran her tongue across his sensitive skin. She flicked at his opening. She lapped against his engorged helmet.

Tom had sunk back on the sofa, slouching down as he pushed his backside forward towards Rosetta. His eyes were closed. His breathing was shallow. He purred at her every touch.

From her position between his knees, Rosetta glanced at Tom. It was time to take him longer and deeper. It was time to have him watch her sink down on his long shaft. Rosetta pulled off his cock. Once more, she held his manhood straight upwards. With his foreskin pulled back, Tom looked quite different. His swollen helmet, now glistening with saliva, had taken on a darker hue

Rosetta blew gently against his exposed head, enough to break Tom from his dreamy state. Tom opened his eyes and gazed down at a smiling Rosetta. She smiled back. She opened her mouth wider. She formed a perfect circle with her lips. Then...

"Ohhh, gawd," Tom moaned as he not only felt, but also watched, Rosetta sink down on him.

Down and down, Rosetta went, her mouth filling with hard cock. She stopped when she felt the nudge against her soft palate. Rosetta held him there for a moment, working her tongue over his now hidden shaft, before pulling off again. Once more Rosetta pulled all the way off, staring as her saliva coated his huge cock.

Another glance up at Tom was met with another smile. Tom moaned out again as Rosetta repeated the same. Her movements were equally slow. She took him equally deep, filling her mouth with his manhood but no more.

Rosetta sucked gently as she pulled back off.

A third time had the same reaction, and the same pleasured moans from her lover.

Lottie wasn't home yet, so Rosetta couldn't fuck him, but Lottie hadn't said anything making sure he didn't cum. What's more, if he'd cum once, he'd last longer when it did get to fucking him. As best she could with a mouth full of cock, Rosetta smiled again. It was time to show him just how good she was. It was time to whet Tom's appetite for the main course yet to come.

Rosetta went down on him again. This time she was quicker. She held him only for a second or two, then came back up. There was no pause, no glance up at Tom, no smile. No sooner had she come up, Rosetta was sinking back down on his cock, letting him fill her up once more.

She stopped when he nudged the back of her mouth, and promptly rose again. It was a steady rhythm, a regular motion constantly working his cock. Tom hadn't noticed at first, but the more she worked him, the more Rosetta picked up speed. Before long, she was bobbing her head up and down on his shaft, eagerly fucking him with her warm mouth.

All the time, Tom was becoming more vocal as he felt her work his cock. He had never been able to resist a blow job, and this time was no different.

The television played in the background, but nobody was listening.

A door opened and closed in the distance but again nobody paid any attention.

The soft footsteps walking towards the two lovers also went unnoticed.

What did grab their attention was a young woman's voice.

"And... what have we here?"

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

"It's... it's... not what it looks like," Tom stuttered as he saw his wife standing there.

Lottie just stared. Not what it looks like? Now that would take some explaining, as all she could see was her husband, slumped back on the sofa with his knees splayed wide. It was his moans which she had heard earlier, and the cause of the moans... well, the cause was right in front of him.

There, kneeling on the floor between his outstretched legs, head down, was another woman. Despite her shiny black locks falling across Tom's lap, Lottie knew exactly what they were up to, and more so, who she was.

"This had better be good, Tom, as I know what it looks like from over here."

Lottie had planned on a surprise for Christmas, in fact she'd engineered one of the biggest... or at least it would be by the time the evening was out. Lottie knew what was going on. Even the young woman on her knees, her best friend Rosetta, had been a willing accomplice.

It was only Tom... her darling husband Tom... who had no idea. And for now, Lottie found it good fun to prolong the suspense.

"And, as for you... young lady. I expected better of you. I leave the two of you alone, and you think this is acceptable?" Lottie continued, this time addressing Rosetta.

Rosetta didn't say a word. She knelt there with her mouth still half full of cock, not knowing what to do, nor what to say. Rosetta wasn't sure from Lottie's reaction whether this was for show, or whether Lottie was truly angry at finding the two of them together. Had Lottie changed her mind? Surely, she would have said something. They were best friends, and Lottie hadn't made any suggestion that the evening was off.

Finally, Rosetta pulled off Tom's cock. She released her grip on his shaft and watched it fall back against his lap. Slowly, Rosetta turned around towards Lottie.

"I'm... I'm... please Lottie... it was all my fault," Rosetta responded, a genuine note of guilt in her voice. "I wasn't trying--"

Lottie glanced towards her husband. He was staring into space, in the direction of the ceiling. Confident Tom wasn't paying attention, Lottie brought her finger to her mouth in a gesture of silence, then gave Rosetta a wink.

"Exactly my dear girl... I had much better expectations of you. If you think that's how to blow a cock, then you're quite mistaken," Lottie called out.

"I'm... I'm..." Rosetta started to respond.

"Yes, that's right, my dear Rosetta. You're gonna get back down on him, and this time you're gonna blow him properly. Oh, and I'm... well... I'm just gonna sit here and watch. You don't mind, do you, Tom? You don't mind if I watch my bestie suck your cock."

It was Tom's turn to be staring back at Lottie. What had his wife just said? He was in enough trouble as it was, and now Lottie wanted to watch them at it. Tom's mind was a mess. How was he going to explain this one?

"Lottie... no... I love you. You know I love you," Tom practically begged as he watched his wife take a seat opposite.

"Oh, I know, darling," Lottie responded, addressing her husband, "but, can't you see how much young Rosetta's drooling over that huge cock of yours? You can't just leave her like this, can you?"

"Oh, and he loves been taken deep," Lottie continued, this time turning her attention towards the young Italian. "Think you can manage all of him? Think you can take his entire length in that pretty little mouth of yours? Not sure you're up for it, are you Rosetta? Bitten off more than you can chew, haven't you?"

Rosetta's heart skipped a beat. She had been given permission, more so she had been commanded, to finish the job off. She had been ordered to do so, as his darling wife watched. Rosetta's pulse was racing. Her mind was filled with what Lottie had commanded. No, it wasn't the piece around Lottie watching them. That all made sense now. What filled Rosetta's mind though was the idea of taking all of him.

Tom was big.

Tom was long.

Rosetta had never taken anyone of this size before.

"Go on then," Lottie called out to Rosetta. "What are you waiting for, Rosetta? Finish him off. Make all his dreams come true."

"What... no... not with Lott... mmmm." Tom started to protest, but once more his objections morphed into pleasured moans as he felt Rosetta go back down on him.

This time, there was nothing slow and steady in the way Rosetta went back to work. She was bobbing up and down with regularity, taking him to the back of her throat then sucking him off again. All the time though, as she felt his cock nudge against her soft palate, as she listened to Tom moan, those words ran through Rosetta's mind.

'Think you can manage all of him?'

Lottie had set the task, but Rosetta wasn't sure she could. That said, she was never one to shirk a challenge.

Rosetta bobbed, quickly moving up and down on his cock.

Tom moaned; his mind was starting to fill with that sense of impending release.

It was now or never. Rosetta pulled off once more. This time she paused slightly, took a deep breath, then sank back down. She felt him nudge against the back of her mouth. For an instant, Rosetta thought to pull back off. It was those very words which urged her on. She forced her mouth down further. His engorged head pushed against her soft palate, and Rosetta fought the urge to gag. She held him for a matter of seconds, then pulled off again, taking another gasped breath.

Down she went again, forcing him a little deeper. Once more she held for a few seconds. Once more he moaned. Rosetta pulled off and grabbed another quick breath. A third time, then a fourth. By now the urge to gag had passed, but he was so long. She would never take him all the way.

Tom was in heaven. His eyes were screwed shut. He knew the end was coming, that it was only a matter of time before he released his load. He was trying as best he could to delay the inevitable.

Neither of them noticed that Lottie had left her seat. Neither heard her take the few steps over towards the sofa. They were so engrossed in their lovemaking that they never sensed Lottie standing right at the side of them.

Lottie bent down at the side of the sofa. Careful not to bring attention to herself, she leaned forward, then whispered into Rosetta's ear.

"You can do it. Slowly... relax... let him nudge up against your throat. As you push down, swallow hard against him."

Then Lottie was gone.

Rosetta was still wondering if she had really heard those words or if it had just been in her mind.

Lottie on the other hand, had already walked around the back of the sofa and was standing right behind her darling husband.

Lottie stood and watched as Rosetta pulled off. There wasn't much to see, as Rosetta's long black locks were obscuring the view. Lottie had imagination though, and the benefit of having been in this very position many times.

She watched Rosetta go down on him.

She watched Rosetta pause.

She watched Rosetta force her head down over his lap.

She heard Tom moan louder than ever.

Lottie smiled. As Rosetta came back up and gasped, Lottie knew her friend had taken him deeper still.

It was as Rosetta went down again, that Lottie bent forward towards the sofa. She wrapped her arms around her darling husband's shoulders.

Tom jumped.

"She's good, isn't she?" Lottie whispered, her face now up against Tom's ear.

"Aghhh, yesss," Tom grunted, half in response to Lottie and half in response to the way Rosetta was swallowing right against his exposed head.

"Merry Christmas Tom," Lottie continued. "I knew you'd like her. Now cum for me. Fill Rosetta's little mouth with your creamy jizz."

Tom wasn't sure what he was hearing. Was Lottie being serious or was this a continuation of her fury. He wanted to ask. He wanted to know, but all he could think about was the sensual warmth caressing his head... that, and his imminent release.

Tom stiffened. This time he managed to hold off his climax.

Still though, Rosetta worked him. She'd gone back to bobbing up and down on his cock, long and fast, sucking hard.

Tom felt his release approach once more. He fought again, subduing the need to cum. It was only a temporary relief.

Rosetta continued to work him, hard and fast. The third time was too much. He grunted loud. He stiffened again.

Rosetta felt him twitch in her mouth. She heard him grunt. Then she felt the warmth as he filled her with his creamy seed.

Rosetta stopped. She swallowed as much as she could, but Tom jerked a second time, shooting again into her mouth. It took her by surprise. Rosetta pulled herself off his cock. Creamy jizz dribbled out of her mouth and down her chin. She looked up and smiled at Lottie.

"Was I good?" Rosetta asked.

"Oh, yes," Lottie responded, addressing her best friend. "What do you think, Tom? Was she good?"

Tom didn't answer. He didn't know what to say. Rosetta had been better than good, but was that the answer Lottie wanted? It was Lottie who answered for him.

"Tom thinks you were great. What he wants to know though is... well... would you like to fuck him, Rosetta? Would you like to fuck my darling husband?"

Time stood still.

Rosetta nodded her head but didn't say a word.

"So, my dear Rosetta. Would you like your perfect Christmas? Would you like to fuck my husband?" Lottie repeated.

"Yes, please," came a whispered reply from Rosetta.

Tom couldn't believe what he was hearing, and moments later he couldn't believe what he was watching.

Tom sat there with his trousers halfway down his thighs. His once monster cock was now sitting half deflated in his lap. By now he should have been reclaiming a modicum of decency, but all he could do was stare at the proceedings in front of him. What's more, it was his darling wife conducting every step.

There was an unexpected presence about Lottie as she strode purposefully back in front of the sofa. She ran a hand over the back of Rosetta's head, her fingers running through her best friend's shiny locks. Rosetta couldn't help herself but look up at the suddenly powerful host.

With one finger, Lottie collected the dribble of cum from Rosetta's chin. She lifted her finger to her friend's lips and Rosetta duly licked it clean. Lottie ran her hand over Rosetta's face, following her high cheeks down until her fingers rested underneath the young Italian's jaw.

It was only a gentle movement, but Rosetta knew at once what was wanted of her. Slowly, in unison with the speed at which Lottie raised her hand, Rosetta stood up. Again in response to Lottie's hand, Rosetta took a couple of steps back, away from Tom. She'd never seen Lottie like this, but she loved every second. Rosetta's heart was pounding hard as she waited for what she hoped would come next.

There was no disappointment. It was like the sultriest of tangoes. With one arm around Rosetta's shoulders, Lottie pulled herself in close. She hooked an ankle around the back of Rosetta's calf and pulled herself up on tiptoes.

From Tom's vantage point, he could see little more than Rosetta's hands wrapped around the back of his wife, one at shoulder level and the other clutching at her leggings-clad ass. He didn't need to see any more to know what they were up to.

For what seemed an eternity, and with a captive audience of one, the two women kissed. It was Lottie who finally broke away from that caress.

"You're not gonna fuck him dressed like that, are you?" she whispered into Rosetta's ear, her voice so low as to be out of earshot from her husband.

Rosetta nodded in agreement.

If the tango so far had been a sultry steamy affair, the striptease oozed with seductive desire. Without breaking body contact, Lottie slid herself from front to back. Still on tiptoes, with her head on Rosetta's shoulder, Lottie smiled at her husband.

"Ready?" Lottie whispered.

Lottie didn't wait for a reply. She knew the answer anyway. Rosetta had been ready for a long time. Slowly, Lottie ran her hands over the front of her clothed lover. One of Lottie's hands sank low, following Rosetta's long legs, one at a time running up her denim-clad toned thighs, before caressing her hidden mound. The other... well, those large mounds just screamed to be cupped, to be stroked, to be squeezed.

Rosetta gave a gentle gasp as she felt her nipples harden to her lover's touch. She was so entranced with the way Lottie was playing with her breasts, that she barely noticed Lottie popping open the button on her jeans, nor easing down the zipper.

Tom noticed, though. He noticed the tiny triangle of bright red peeping out from under the pale blue denim. Lottie noticed also, although it would have been hard not to given that it was her who had undone her lover's trousers. She took one step back away from Rosetta, placed a hand on each of her lover's hips, grabbed the waistband of those tight jeans and started to peel them down Rosetta's legs.

Tom watched as slowly, tantalisingly, a pair of silky red knickers came into view followed by the most sumptuously tanned, and toned, thighs. Lottie didn't stop. She bent down at the knees, easing those jeans all the way down until they sat on the floor around Rosetta's ankles.

As Rosetta concentrated on pulling the jeans off--not so easy with only her feet to use--Lottie was already on her way back up, zig-zagging her hands across Rosetta's naked legs all the way up to her waist. Lottie didn't stop there. Grabbing the bottom of Rosetta's clingy top, a hand at each side, Lottie continued upwards... all the way until...

"What no bra?" Lottie whispered, as Rosetta's full breasts popped out from under her top.

It was a rhetorical question given that she had only just finished fondling the same soft mounds, yet still Lottie felt the need to express surprise. It was a momentary pause, and then Lottie pulled the top up and over Rosetta's head, leaving her tanned lover dressed in nothing more than that sexy red pair of knickers, silky smooth at the front and... god, there was nothing more than a string at the back, a string and two perfectly rounded firm ass cheeks.