All I Want for Christmas

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Aghhh... yesss... harder, faster," Rosetta screamed out as she felt her fires reach an inferno like intensity.

It was music to Tom's ears. If she wanted it harder, she would get it harder. If she wanted faster, for sure he could go faster.

Tom was panting with his effort. He could feel the warmth of Rosetta's pussy walls as they clamped down against his cock. He could feel the way they pulsed as she responded to his physicality. He wanted to feel his own release building, to meet her every step of the way, to push her over the edge at the very moment he filled her loins with warm creamy cum.

"Yesss... yesss..." Rosetta screamed out.

Rosetta's breathing was laboured. Her screams were now pained, struggled words between gasped breaths, such was the intensity in the way Tom was fucking her.

A first ripple of climax had passed through her young body. Rosetta held her breath, biting her lip as she did, intent on holding back the floodgates.

A second ripple passed her by, but it was becoming more difficult to hold on.

Tom was going as hard and fast as he could. He plunged his cock deep into Rosetta's sodden sex. A squish of love juices went with her squealed moan. There was no pause. Quickly, Tom withdrew again, then without any hesitation thrust back in.

Rosetta was bouncing against the force. Her large breasts were swaying under her body, her nipples stroking against the bedclothes where they dangled between Lottie's outstretched legs. It was adding to the moment. Tiny jolts shot out from her hard sensitive nubs as they grazed against the duvet cover.

Rosetta's loins were on fire.

Higher and higher she climbed.

It was incessant.

Tom was like a jackhammer, pummelling her into submission.

Again Rosetta stiffened.

Again Rosetta screamed.

This time it was too much. For a second the room went quiet, bar for the squish of sodden sex as Tom continued to fuck his Latin lover. It was only a second, before the most piercing of screams filled the room.

Rosetta could feel it coming but, when it did, it took her by surprise. Suddenly, the floodgates opened. Her young body was filled with pure ecstasy. She'd never felt anything like it, such was the depth of the pleasure consuming her.

In that moment, Rosetta's arms gave way and she found herself falling forward, pulling herself off his cock as she went.

"Mmphh," Lottie moaned as, taking her by surprise, Rosetta landed on top of the young woman.

Lottie's eyes shot open. In an instant she took in the sight in front of her. She saw Tom kneeling there, his cock standing up like a flagpole, glistening with Rosetta's love juices. She glanced down at her best friend, slumped against her stomach, panting hard.

Lottie smiled.

'Yes, that is how it is meant to be,' Lottie thought to herself.

"Roll over," Lottie whispered to Rosetta. "Come close... come into my arms... best friends together... forever."

As Rosetta rolled over, Lottie shuffled up a little higher on the bed, using the pillows to angle her shoulders slightly. She pulled her best friend further up against her body, until Rosetta's head was nestled at the side of her own.

There was a comforting feel in the warmth of Rosetta's body as it pressed up against Lottie's. Lottie ran her arms around her best friend. For a moment the two women lay there, snuggled up, Rosetta balanced on top of Lottie.

Lottie glanced past her best friend and back to her darling husband. Tom was getting a little restless. She knew exactly what was on her husband's mind. He'd made Rosetta cum, but from the way his glistening shaft stood to attention, he still had plenty to give.

Lottie smiled at Tom.

Lottie winked at Tom.

She blew him the softest, most sensual of kisses.

'I love you,' Lottie mouthed back at Tom.

Lottie turned her head towards Rosetta. Their lips met. It was little more than the merest graze, yet that very touch meant so much to the two women.

"Thank you, Lottie," Rosetta whispered, their lips meeting again in another gentle caress.

"Thank you?" Lottie replied. "Thank you sounds so much like the end, and... well... who said anything about having finished? You said you wanted a hunk like my Tom for Christmas."

"Oh yesss," Rosetta replied, a post-orgasmic air of satisfaction in her voice.

"I told you he wanted to fuck you," Rosetta continued.

The smile on Rosetta's face was as wide as that on the Cheshire Cat.

"God, yes... he fucked me... he fucked me good," Rosetta responded. "So... thank you... thank you Lottie from the bottom of my heart."

"But aren't you forgetting something?" Lottie asked.

"Of course. Merry Christmas, Lottie. Merry Christmas, Tom."

"God, I love you, Rosetta... just like I love my Tom. I was meaning something else, but of course..."

As she spoke, Lottie wriggled her knees underneath her naked best friend. One by one, Rosetta's legs fell to the side of Lottie's. Lottie didn't stop there. Rosetta didn't have the energy either to stop her. Slowly, purposefully, Lottie lifted her knees upwards between her lover's legs, then splayed them wide.

Tom just watched. His eyes were fixed on Rosetta's sodden sex, as her legs matched the movement of Lottie's. She was a picture. Rosetta's outer lips were spread wide, puffy flaps revealing the slickness of her soft innermost folds. It was like she was smiling back at him, inviting him to take her once more.

For a second, time stood still.

The two women lay there, one on top of the other, both with their legs spread wide. Tom just knelt there, sporting the longest, hardest erection you would ever see.

It was Lottie though who broke the silence. She turned towards her young friend. They kissed.

"Merry Christmas, Rosetta," Lottie whispered, kissing Rosetta once more. "Merry Christmas... but I think you forgot my wish, didn't you... you forgot how I wanted to feel you cum in my very arms."

There was a third, lingering kiss between the two women, before Lottie turned back to her husband. She gave him one final smile, one final blown kiss, then one final request.

"Do this for me. Make love to Rosetta... slow sensual love just the way you do to me... make her quiver with delight on the end of that huge cock of yours... make her cum in my very arms," Lottie requested. "Oh, and... Merry Christmas, Tom."

Tom smiled back at Lottie. She was the best... simply the best. If his wife wanted to feel her best friend cumming in her arms, then who was Tom to resist. If Lottie wanted it to be slow and sensual, then who was he to refuse.

Tom shuffled forward on his knees.

"Close your eyes, Rosetta," Lottie whispered as she watched her darling husband draw ever closer. "Close your eyes and feel the moment."

Rosetta closed her eyes. She smiled as first she felt the security of Lottie's arms around her naked frame, one resting down across her stomach, the other resting across her full breasts. In that moment, Rosetta was happier than ever.

Rosetta gasped as she felt Tom's cock nudge up against her still sensitive sex. He held it there, his glistening head pressing gently at her outer lips. Then, slowly, Tom leaned forward. There was no quick plunge, no forceful push. Tom simply let her slickness guide his cock upwards along her outer lips.

"Mmmm," Rosetta moaned as she felt his hardness caress her tender pussy.

It was gentle.

It was sensual.

It was... yes, Rosetta had to admit it... it was starting to make her quiver with delight.

Already, Rosetta wanted to line him up with her opening, and feel her pussy stretch around his huge shaft. She wasn't the one in control though. Lottie's arms made sure that Rosetta couldn't take matters into her own hands, much as she might have wanted to feel him plunge inside.

"Mmmm... yesss..." Rosetta continued to moan.

Rosetta couldn't believe the difference. She'd just been fucked hard, pushed towards her impending climax, then unceremoniously dumped over the edge. Now though... now Tom was... god, she didn't know how to explain it, but she loved every gentle caress as he continued to rub his cock against her sex, teasing the length of her arousal.

Rosetta could feel her outer labia part further, enticing her lover to delve into the soft slick folds within. From the gasp which followed, Tom had noticed also. His motion hadn't changed. Tom was simply rocking his hips, letting the tip of his cock run along her sex, from opening to clit, her lips now nestling up against his engorged head.

He was pushing firmed, letting the tip of his cock slide against her slick folds, all the way until he popped out above her apex. Over and over, Tom repeated the same, placing his cock against her wet sex, leaning in, and letting his member slide upwards.

If Rosetta was wet to start with, she was metaphorically dripping by now. Still though, Tom continued to tease. He rubbed his cock a little firmer over her clit, smiling as Rosetta quivered on top of his darling wife, then worked back down to her opening.

Rosetta held her breath. She was waiting for that feeling, waiting for that stretch as he plunged inside. It never came. Tom simply returned to her clit. Over and over he alternated between opening and clit, pushing his young lover deeper into her desires.

When it finally came, Rosetta was taken by surprise. Rosetta practically jumped in Lottie's arms as she felt Tom push right against her opening. It wasn't forceful. She was so wet. She wanted it so much. Yet still she gasped when finally Tom took her.

Slowly, effortlessly, Tom slid his cock up inside her waiting pussy, stretching Rosetta's walls tight around his girth. Tom shuffled forward on his knees, pressing them firmly up against Lottie's splayed legs, all the time easing his cock deeper into Rosetta's sex.

He wasn't up to the hilt. He wasn't about to slam his balls into Rosetta as he pummelled her into submission. Tom was though, and Rosetta knew it, filling her up, deep enough to tease at that most sensitive spot on her front wall.

Rosetta was trying her best to clamp down against his every inch, her tight pussy walls taking firm grip against his invading manhood. With her eyes closed, she so wanted to be taken, to feel him slide inside, to feel him ravage her waiting sex.

Tom took purchase on Rosetta's splayed legs, more for control and balance than anything else, then started to rock back and forth. There was nothing rough, nothing overly physical, about the slow steady motion.

He was gentle in the way he moved, sliding out a few inches, the easing back within. He was so rhythmical, he was so sensual, he was so turning her on. What's more, the tightness of her walls, enveloping his manhood like the warmest of silk gloves, was taking Tom to his own special place.

Until now, Lottie had been a passive observer. She'd felt the comforting way that Rosetta's body moved in time to his gentle rocking motion. She'd listened to the purred moans from her best friend, noticing how they slowly increased in passion as Rosetta's desires slowly sparked into life once more. She'd even heard the way Tom's breathing had deepened and knew immediately that he was feeling it as much as Rosetta was.

Tom continued to work Rosetta's sex, picking up the pace a little as he felt her walls clamp down against him, easing himself towards his inevitable release.

He wasn't fucking her hard.

He wasn't intent on ravaging her sex into submission.

Tom listened to the soft purred moans. Tom felt the way Rosetta's legs quivered under his grip. Already he could feel that tingle in the tip of his cock, the one he knew would approach like a freight train, ploughing forward until there was no stopping it.

His mind was set. Tom would simply let it happen... simply enjoy the moment... simply fill her loins with his creamy cum.

Rosetta was purring with delight. She too could feel her fires smoulder into life, but having cum once, she needed more. In her mind she longed for Tom to take her faster, to take her harder, to plunge her closer and closer to that happy place... the one where nothing seemed to matter.

"Faster... faster..." Rosetta moaned, eager to reach her special place.

It was Lottie though who dispelled the idea of a quick ending. Lottie had one thing on her mind. Already this was the best of Christmases. What could make it better? Oh yes, Lottie smiled. All she needed to do was lend a hand and it could become the perfect Christmas.

Lottie shook her head towards her husband.

The response was immediate, and Tom didn't pick up the pace. He continued to work his lover slow and sensually, just as his darling wife had intimated. Rosetta was already starting to lose herself. His steady motion was stoking those smouldering fires and Rosetta could feel those flickering flames spark back into life.

Tom though, well, suffice to say that slow and steady had already pushed him close to the point of no return. He would pause every so often, letting the inevitable pass him by, before picking up his rhythm again.

Tom's breathing was deep. He was moaning lightly as he worked his cock slowly in and out of Rosetta's tight pussy. He was... he was... Lottie knew it... Tom was so close to cumming.

Lottie moved her hand further down over Rosetta's stomach. She ran her fingers through her lover's neatly kempt bush, all the way until soft dark hair gave way to bare skin.

Already, Lottie could feel the motion of her husband's cock, as he worked it sensually in and out of her best friend's sex. Lottie had one thing on her mind. The jumped reaction, and sudden gasp from Rosetta, told that Lottie had found it.

As Tom continued to slowly fuck her best friend, Lottie started to work her fingers against the hard nub that was Rosetta's clit.

Rosetta moaned out loud. Those flickering flames had suddenly burst forth, a raging fire now filling her loins.

Lottie brought her other hand into play, teasing at Rosetta's hard nipples, with similar effect.

Once more the bedroom was filled with the most carnal of overtures. It was a different tune to the one from early, a softer, more mellow, yet equally as intense melody.

Tom was grunting with every push. He was holding on, trying to last as long as he could.

Rosetta supplied the choral accompaniment, her moans still soft, but now deeper and so much more enthusiastic. Her mind was already taken, preoccupied with her own oncoming climax.

The torment was coming at Rosetta from all angles; that cock incessantly working her tight pussy, those fingers drawing firm circles over her clit, and the teasing pull at her sensitive nipples.

Rosetta didn't have the energy to resist. She was quivering with delight as her fires became an inferno, waiting to engulf her body.

Lottie pinched playfully at Rosetta's hard nipples. She rubbed faster and faster at Rosetta's sensitive clit. Tom himself picked up the pace a little, feeling the intensity grow down below, pushing himself closer and closer to filling his lover with his creamy cum.

"Aghhh," Rosetta screamed, her body stiffening as she felt her orgasm take over.

This time, it had hit her like a brick wall, slamming into the young woman, so much more intense than before. She felt her pussy pulse, her walls grasp down against the huge cock inside. It was all Tom needed.

He felt the tightness against his head.

He felt the intensity build.

He felt his cock twitch.

For an instant, there was silence, bar for the panted breaths of two young lovers. Everyone was still, holding onto that very moment. It was a matter of seconds but felt like an eternity.

Finally Rosetta turned towards Lottie. She gave her best friend a gentle kiss, then whispered "thank you."

Oh yes, it had been a most perfect Christmas. Rosetta had cum for a second time that evening, and cum with an intensity even greater that the first time. She was still in that post-euphoric heavenly state, but now all she could feel was the warmth deep inside.

Rosetta had spent her Christmas with a hunk like Tom.

Tom had gotten to fuck the beautiful Rosetta.

Lottie... well... not only had Lottie watched her husband fuck her best friend, but she had also felt Rosetta cum in her very arms. Oh yes, and she'd had the bonus of Rosetta eating her out for good measure.

Could Christmas be any better?

It was a while later, back downstairs, that Lottie asked her final question.

"Tom," Lottie asked, "it's cold and dark outside. How about we let Rosetta stay the night. She'd be much safer going home in the morning, don't you think?"

Lottie turned to Rosetta.

"That's if you want to, Rosetta," Lottie added. "That way, we can all open our presents together on Christmas Day."

For a moment, the room went quiet.

The End

(Or at least the end of a most wonderful Christmas Eve. Who knows what Christmas Day might bring? There were those extra gifts under the tree; the ones Lottie had been most selective in choosing, the ones Lottie had secretly hidden away... just waiting for an opportunity.)