Alpha Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He began to move to the edge of the water. "It must be tiring, having to work so hard to hide it all the time."

"I've gotten used to it. It was harder when I was a kid, but I figured it out."

He lay her on the grass and moved to hover over her. Her eyes flashed and she pushed on his chest, rolling them so she straddled his hips. The sight of her small body above his muscled one struck him and he realised how delicate, even dainty, she was. Then she took his hands and held them over his head and he saw a strength in her eyes. Leaning down she whispered into his ear.

"Don't touch me."

She slid down his body and began to run her nails up his thighs. Shivers chased themselves across his skin and he pushed himself up onto his elbows to look down at her. Her naked skin shone brighter in the moonlight, and he counted the freckles on her back. Her long hair fell forward, hiding her breasts from his gaze and he had to stop himself reaching out to uncover them. She looked up his body and winked.

She trailed her fingers over his stomach and along the waistband of his boxers. His hard cock strained at the material and she tugged the elastic down slightly. Her nail ran over the soft hair that ran from his bellybutton down, and she giggled as she heard him groan.

"What's your favourite colour?" Her question surprised him and he laughed in disbelief.

"What?"

"Your favourite colour? What is it?"

"You really want to know that now?"

She nodded innocently. "I don't know all that much about you."

"Blue." He fell back to lay on the ground in defeat. "It's blue."

"Mine too." She traced over his thick length through his boxers. His cock twitched and she smiled wider. "Favourite book?"

"The Shining."

"Really? Why?"

"It shows how little it takes to lose yourself completely." His hands were clenched in tight fists. His breath ripped from him as she fingers teased him.

"I like Edgar Allan Poe. He shows something so peaceful about death." As she spoke she pulled his boxers down and his cock sprang free. The cool air caressed his skin then her warm hand wrapped around him and he grunted.

"Where's your favourite place in the world?"

He tried to calm himself. "It used to be Paris. I was born there. We lived there until I was fifteen."

"Explains the accent." Her hand was moving slowly and he was having a hard time concentrating on what she was saying. "What is it now?"

"What?" His voice cracked as he spoke and she giggled. He was trembling with the effort of holding back.

"You said Paris used to be your favourite place? Where is it now?"

"Right here, with you."

"Good answer."

She leant down and flicked her tongue out. She could taste the drop of pre-cum there and moaned in her throat.

"Mmm, you taste good."

She sucked the tip of his cock into her warm mouth. She swirled her tongue around, bathing the sensitive skin before dipping her head lower. She bobbed up and down in a slow rhythm, taking more of him into her mouth each time. Pulling back, she allowed a drop of spit to fall from her lips and caught it in her hand at the base of his dick. Her hand still moved and her spit lubed his skin. She took him back into her mouth and moved in time with her hand.

Drago let out a guttural groan and his hands moved to rest in her hair. She jerked away and tutted.

"No no."

He groaned again and dropped his hands to the floor. His nails dug into his palms and his nails cut into his skin. She smirked as she heard the soft sounds coming from his chest. Knowing that she could make him squirm like this sent pride rushing through her.

She lowered her head and her mouth covered him again. His cock slid down her throat easily and she swallowed. Her throat massaged him and his hips pushed upwards.

She pulled back again and looked at him with an eyebrow raised.

"What's your biggest fantasy?"

His laugh was strained. Her hand still worked his shaft and her husky voice made his stomach clench.

"You."

She rolled her eyes. "Come on, Drago, everyone has a fantasy."

"I've always liked the idea of having a Submissive."

Her hand never faltered, in fact, she gripped him slightly tighter and sped up. "Really?"

"Yeah. I've always been in charge, but I think I would like knowing that they would do anything I asked them. It's a power trip I guess."

"Tell me more."

"Fuck Eala." His hips flexed against her hand. "What do you want?"

"I want you to tell me about it. What would you do?"

"I would tie you up. I want to see you bent over the bed and restrained so you couldn't move." She moaned at the thought. "I want you bent over and helpless so I can do whatever I want to you. I would leave you like that, I wouldn't touch you until you begged me. I would play with your pussy, push my fingers in deep."

She moaned again and moved up his body. She pressed her bare chest against his and her lips roamed over his throat.

"Keep going."

"I would make you cum with my tongue and my fingers. Over and over until you were begging for mercy. I'd play with your ass."

Her whole body jolted and she bit down gently on his ear lobe. Her hand moved faster and he felt his orgasm just beneath the surface.

"I want to feel you cum with my finger in your ass. I like your ass, it's one of the first things I noticed about you. I want to fuck you with my fingers in your ass."

She trembled. Her cheeks were burning from his words but she didn't feel embarrassed. She felt excited.

"I want you blindfolded. I want to be the one who decides what you see and what you hear. What you feel. I want you to give yourself to me completely. Fuck, Eala, I'm going to cum."

She kissed him and bit his lower lip as he thrust his hips up against her hand. His cum spilled over her and she moaned at the warmth. Slowly she brought her fingers to her lips and licked them clean with a mischievous glint in her eyes.

He fell back on the ground with a soft laugh. She folded her arms on his chest and rested her chin down. His hand gently traced over her thigh as he worked to catch his breath.

"So, my ass was the first thing you noticed about me?"

He laughed again, the bark-like noise travelling over the lake and bouncing off the trees. "I said one of the first things. The first thing I noticed was your eyes."

"Really?"

He nodded. "I was walking past the diner one night and I saw you in there. You were serving a table and your eyes lit up when you smiled. You looked beautiful." He met her gaze with a wicked smile. "Then you bent over the bar and I was lost." His hand moved up her leg to grab her ass. "This was all I could think about for weeks after that."

He stood, kicked off his boxers and, still holding her to his chest, walked to the cabin. He dropped her on the sofa and moved through to one of the bedrooms. Pulling on a pair of sweatpants he grabbed a large t-shirt for her and came back. He threaded her arms through the sleeves before collecting the bags of food and alcohol from the kitchen. Tipping it all out onto the coffee table he fell down next to her.

She reached out and grabbed a packet of crisps. Tearing the bag open she began to eat.

"What do you mean for weeks?"

"Huh?"

"You said it was all you could think about for weeks? Why weeks?"

"Well, when I first saw you I was a little worried about coming to talk to you. I could tell there was something different about you from the beginning. One night, I came after the diner was closed, and that's when I could smell you were Pure. After that I stayed away for a little while."

"Why?"

He shrugged. "I wasn't sure what you knew. I didn't want to drop anything on you that might make you run."

"How long had you been watching me for?"

"A couple of months." He looked at her warily. "That doesn't freak you out, does it?"

She shook her head. "No."

Ealasaid leant forward and grabbed a bottle of wine from the table. Twisting off the cap she tipped the neck to her mouth and drank.

"How do you know Grif?"

He took the bottle from her.

"Back when I was a kid, he was part of the Pack. He would watch me and my cousins when my parents had important business. He and my dad were very close."

"Grif is Were?" Ealasaid felt stupid for not realising it sooner. "Fuck, I had no idea."

"You never put it together working for him?"

"I never worked on the full moon. I would always have it off. I don't like to be out in the open on the full moon." She leant back. "If he is part of your Pack, how come he didn't recognise you?"

"Grif left the Pack long ago. Personal reasons. I haven't seen him since I was a child. We've both changed a lot since then."

"How old are you really?"

Drago sighed. "For every decade of a human's life, a Lycan will age one."

"So you're nearly 400 years old." Ealasaid smirked. "You really do like a younger girl then."

"You mean to tell me you're really only 19?"

Ealasaid pulled her knee to her chest. "Pure Ones don't age like humans do. I was born on August 5th 1906. Tavish was my twin, but he aged quicker. His blood was human."

"How old was he when he died?"

"A teenager. I don't understand how the aging process works but Tavish was nineteen when Calan turned me. He was killed later that year. I aged even slower after the first part of the change."

"So when did you come here?"

"To America?" She took the bottle. "Tavish died in 1915. I left in 1940. I came here in 2013."

"What did you do in between?" Drago's heart ached at the thought of her alone in the world.

"Whatever I could. Mainly I stole, lived off what other people dropped. It wasn't perfect, but it was better than staying where I was. I told you I wanted to be a dancer right?" He nodded. "I would dance on the street. People always said I was good."

"What about your mum?"

"I didn't hear from her after Calan died. I went to her funeral though. It was quiet." She hugged her knees tighter. "I knew I would outlive most of my family; I just didn't know it would happen so soon you know?"

Drago wanted to reach out and comfort her, but he didn't know how much help he would be. "I'm sorry."

She shrugged. "It's just the way it is. Do you have a cigarette?"

He nodded. Jumping up, he grabbed the pack from the kitchen counter, along with an ashtray, and handed her one. She took the lighter, lit it and inhaled deeply. Blowing the smoke towards the ceiling she looked back to him.

"So all that stuff you said, about wanting to tie me up?"

He laughed, almost embarrassed. "It was all true, Ma Petite. It's something I have always wanted to do." His hands fidgeted in his lap. This was the first time Ealasaid had seen him like this. "What do you think?"

"I want to try it." She moved closer to him on the sofa. "I want you to tie me up and fuck me."

He watched her with heated eyes and took the cigarette from her fingers. Crushing it out in the ashtray, he slid his hands into her hair and kissed her. Moving, he knelt on the floor between her legs and kissed her neck. He pressed his thumbs against her thighs and spread her legs. Her nails raked over his back and she watched as marks bloomed against his skin.

With one hand, he tore the t-shirt from her body. Holding it in his hands, he leant down and bit her nipple gently, feeling it harden under his teeth. He ripped the t-shirt in half before he turned her so she knelt on the sofa. He tied her hands behind her with one piece of material and with the other he gagged her. He could just hear her moan through the gag and pressed himself behind her.

"Shh." He leant down to whisper into her ear. "If it gets to be too much, I'll stop."

Straightening, he pulled his hand back before bringing it down in a smack across her ass. She jumped, but pushed against his hand, encouraging more. He spanked her again.

"You like this?"

She nodded. She couldn't speak, the gag and the sensations in her body making it impossible to make a sound. His hand came down again and she jumped. Heat spread from where his hand had struck her.

Drago watched as a bright red print showed against her pale skin before smoothing his hand over her hot flesh. He worked one finger into her and groaned at what he felt. She was wet for him.

Her moan was muffled and she pushed backwards. He added a second finger before leaning down to whisper into her ear.

"You don't cum until I say you can."

She shuddered. She dropped her head forward and her ass thrust against him without her even thinking. He felt himself grow hard, but pushed his own urges down. His fingers thrust against her harder, her wetness soaking his fingers and hand. He leant down and kissed the soft skin of her ass.

Ealasaid felt her cheeks burn hotter. He moved down until his tongue pressed against her asshole and she cried out. The sensation was completely new and she closed her eyes as he tongued her. His fingers still moved inside her as his tongue worked around her hole. Bringing a finger of his other hand to his mouth he wet it before pushing gently against her.

"Oh fuck." He stayed still waiting to see what she would do.

Finally, she pushed back and his finger slipped into her asshole. She froze, accustoming herself to this new feeling before she began to move. He wrenched the gag from her mouth so it hung around her neck and listened as her moans filled the cabin before thrusting his fingers back into her welcoming pussy. The sensation of both of her holes being filled was almost too much and she heard her voice crack as she spoke.

"Oh, please, can I cum?"

His smile was feral. "Not yet Little Girl, not until I say."

He thrust his fingers harder, pushing deeper inside her each time. She winced a little from the pain but the pleasure of him stretching her won out. She moved without thinking, shamelessly pressing against his fingers until her entire body was shaking uncontrollably.

"Please!" Her voice was a harsh shout. "Please, Drago."

"What do you want Ma Petite?"

Her hands clenched with the effort of keeping her orgasm at bay, and she dropped her head to the sofa. She was gasping for air.

"Can I cum? Please!"

He smiled. "Cum." The word was a harsh command and a husky scream tore from her throat.

He didn't give her anytime to recover. Shoving his sweatpants down, he slammed into her and she cried out again. His fingers were still toying with her asshole and his other hand gripped the gag that hung around her neck. Pulling it, he listened to her gasp as he fucked her.

"Oh, thank you." She didn't know what she was thanking him for. Her voice was less than a whisper as he pounded into her, hitting so deep that it was painful but the pleasure blanked anything else from her mind. He pulled tighter on the material around her neck and heard her panting for breath as her pussy tightened around his girth.

"Is this what you wanted Ma Petite?" He thrust even harder. "You want to see me lose control?"

She closed her eyes. "Yes, I want you to lose yourself."

His fingers worked deeper into her tight ass and she screamed. Her whole body shouted out for him and she wanted more. He knew what she needed and worked another finger into her tight hole. She felt as though she would be torn in two.

"Oh god." She met each of his thrusts, slamming back against his hips and felt the tell-tale tightening of muscles in her stomach.

"You want to cum again, don't you?" He spoke. He was enjoying this. "You want to cum with my fingers deep in your ass?"

"Yes." She could barely form the words anymore. "Please, can I cum?"

He thrust harder and she let out another husky scream. Her pussy convulsed around his cock and her ass clamped down on his fingers. He thrust deep into her warmth and spilled his cum into her.

He twisted, falling back onto the sofa and arranging her on his lap. He loosened the ties around her wrists and neck and stroked her skin. She curled against his chest and an exhausted laugh escaped her.

"Wow. That was amazing."

"It wasn't too much?" He was suddenly nervous.

She shook her head. "I could get used to that."

He kissed her bare shoulder. "Then I'll make sure to invest in some proper ties."

She shuddered. His hand traced over her skin. He loved how soft she was. Her breathing grew soft as she drifted off to sleep and he stood and walked through to the bedroom. He curled up on the bed, pulling her close to him and within minutes he too was asleep.

Ealasaid woke to an empty bed. Frowning she sat up and looked around the dark bedroom. It was still night; she could have only slept for a couple of hours.

"Drago?" She looked at the tangled mess of sheets. The blankets had been thrown to the floor and she raised an eyebrow. Something wasn't right.

Standing, she crept through to the main room of the cabin. Looking at the mountain of food still left on the table, she called out again.

"Drago?"

The air was ominously silent and she wrapped her arms around her waist. She didn't feel safe. Tentatively, she opened the door and stuck her head outside.

"Drago, this isn't funny." Her eyes scanned the trees. "Where are you?"

From the distance, she thought she heard a shout and stepped outside. The cool air pressed against her skin and she shivered. She heard another shout, louder this time, and she stepped out into the night air.

"Drago?"

A hand clamped down over her mouth and she was yanked backwards against a hard chest. A sharp pinch in her neck made her cry out, then her body went limp. Whoever was holding her leant down and she felt their warm breath against her ear. A voice drifted towards her, but she couldn't see who it belonged to. Her eyes were growing heavy and her struggles ceased.

"Miss Fairbairn." She could just make out a figure coming towards her from the darkness. She felt herself being lifted and the soft male voice spoke into her ear. "How lovely to finally meet you."

*

Eramund Sinoff waited nervously. He was sitting at the desk in his office and his eyes watched the door carefully. A knock broke the silence and he called out.

"Yes?"

A tall brown haired man entered the room.

"Thank you for coming." Sinoff motioned to the chair facing his desk. The man sat down. "I assume you know why you're here?"

He shrugged. "I was summoned by the Senior Agents. I didn't ask many questions."

"As you know we have Ealasaid Fairbairn in our care. We thought she would be instrumental in locating Drago LaBelle, but so far she has refused to tell us anything. We are hoping that you could convince her to talk."

"Why do you think she'll listen to me." The man hung his head. "She made her choice."

"She may not have chosen you in that sense, but you are her friend. If you can get her to tell us where Drago is, she will be released to you. You may do with her what you wish." Sinoff felt sick as he spoke. He hated the idea of any more pain being inflicted on the girl.

"You want me to get her to talk. I won't hurt her."

"You don't need to hurt her, just convince her in anyway you can."

The man stood and went to leave. Before he left the room, he turned back to Sinoff. "What's so important about LaBelle? You have a Pure, why are you bothering with that flea-ridden mutt?"

"Mr LaBelle is an enigma, as is Miss Fairbairn. Not only is he a pure-blooded Lycan, he possesses he qualities of a creature called the Entari."

"Entari?" The man scoffed in disbelief. "They're extinct."

"So are the Fae, yet we have one below us right now." Sinoff pinched the bridge of his nose. "I just follow orders. All I know is they want LaBelle. If you can get her to give him to us, then she is yours."

"I'll try."

He made his way through the corridors and finally stood in front of her room. A Guard stood outside and unlocked it as the man stepped inside.

Ealasaid sat on her bed. As he entered, she looked up and her face lit up.