Alpha Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Dylan?" She leapt to her feet and was halfway to him before she stopped. Her face turned suspicious and she stared at him. "Is that really you?"

"Yeah, Baby, it's me."

She looked unconvinced. "When is my birthday?"

"August fifth."

"What is my favourite food to order in the diner?"

"Chili dog, cheese fries, a beer and a chocolate milkshake."

"When I first moved here, why did I sleep with the light on?" The last question was something only Dylan and Grif could answer. She had never spoken about it with anyone else.

"Because when you slept on the streets, bad things would happen to you in the dark. You always slept by a streetlight so you could see what was coming."

"It's really you." Ealasaid leapt up and threw her arms around Dylan's neck. He slid his arms around her tiny waist and crushed her against him. She was so thin. He held her tighter, but as he breathed her in, he felt her tense.

"How did you get here?" She pulled back and looked into his eyes. "What are you doing?"

"The Senior Agents called me here. They want me to talk to you."

Her face turned cold and she stepped away. Her knees hit against the bed and she stumbled. She suddenly felt scared.

"What are you?"

"Saidy." Dylan stepped forward but she held her hand up. A heavy weight settled in her stomach, and she could feel shivers running through her.

"Tell me Dylan. What are you?"

"Vampyre."

"Dammit." She felt angry with herself. "How did I not see that?"

"You have an accent."

Ealasaid laughed. "You always were observant."

"Saidy just tell them where he is." Dylan closed the gap between them and gently cupped her cheek in his hand. She turned her face into his palm. It had been so long since she had felt a kind touch. "All of this could stop. I could take you out of here."

He slid his free hand round her waist and pulled her close. He couldn't help himself and his cock hardened in his jeans. Her eyes flew open and she tried to move away.

"Dylan, what are you doing?"

He held her tightly. His hand moved down to the small of her back and he ignored her as she struggled to get away.

"I could have given you everything, Saidy. I could have given you everything LaBelle did, and I would have never hurt you."

Ealasaid pushed against his chest, but he seemed not to feel her. "Dylan, stop."

"What does he have that I don't? Is it the money?"

"Dylan, please." Her stomach squeezed in fear. She didn't recognise the man in front of her. "Whatever you're thinking, don't do it."

"They said I could have you, if I made you talk." He inhaled her scent with a groan. "I've wanted you for a very long time."

"Dylan, this isn't you. They've done something to you."

He shook his head. "No, Baby. They haven't done anything except promise me what I've always wanted. You were made for me and finally I will have you."

He pushed her backwards. Her knees hit against the bed again and she fell onto the thin mattress. A cold nausea rose in her throat as she looked into the eyes of her old friend. She didn't recognise the man in front of her. His eyes had darkened from sky blue to blood red and his teeth had sharpened into fangs. He ripped open the white jumpsuit she wore. Throwing the shredded material onto the floor he stared at he exposed skin.

"God, I've thought about this since I met you." He flipped her over onto her stomach and ran his hand down her back. "I've dreamt about how tight your little pussy would be."

She heard him spit on his fingers before he thrust them inside her. A tiny whimper escaped her lips and she tried to move away. His free hand pushed down on her back and held her still against the bed. She was weak from her time in captivity; a lack of food and her time in the Pits had drained all strength from her. She tried to move out from under his grip, but he held her still easily. His fingers moved inside her and she buried her face in the mattress to hide her moans of pain.

"Fuck. You're just as tight as I thought you would be." Dylan quickly undid the button of his jeans and pushed them down his legs along with his boxers. Kneeling on the bed he straddled her hips and took his hard cock in his hand. Stroking himself he looked down at the girl trapped beneath him. Slowly he pushed his cock into her and she cried out as she tried desperately to move away.

"This isn't you." Her voice cracked as she spoke. "They've done something to you."

"I've been real fucking patient, Saidy." Dylan held her wrists tightly, bruising her skin as his fingers dug into her. "Now, I'm just taking what is mine."

"Dylan, don't."

He held her hands together in the small of her back and began to thrust into her. She pushed her face back into the bed, muffling her sobs. Her pussy burned where he forced himself into her and her stomach clenched from fear. This wasn't the man she knew, and she was afraid of what he would do.

"You could have avoided all of this." Dylan spoke through gritted teeth. "You could have made this easy on yourself, but you had to give yourself to a fucking LaBelle."

Ealasaid didn't answer. The pain in her body was all-consuming and she had to force herself not to cry. Dylan groaned as he thrust harder into her. The hand that didn't hold her wrists tangled in her hair and he yanked her head back. He stared down at the curve in her back and watched as his cock thrust in and out of her tight pussy.

Ealasaid groaned as the pain grew stronger. Dylan gritted his teeth, thrusting once more and spilling himself into her. The burning sensation of his cum flooding her pussy was too much and she went limp as all the fight left her.

Dylan instantly felt despicable. He climbed off her and tidied his clothes. His eyes never left her as he reached out to lay a hand on her back.

"Saidy?" She jerked away, turning her head to the side. Guilt flooded him and his head cleared. It was as though a spell had been lifted, but he knew nothing had forced him to do what he had. It had been him and him alone. That was the worst part.

"Just tell them where he is. It will only get worse for you from here."

"What else can they do to me?" Her voice was shaking but she steadied it forcefully. "They can't do anything worse than you've already done."

"Saidy, please. I never wanted this to happen. I don't know what came over me."

"This was you, Dylan. No one forced you to do this."

"Do you know what they're going to do to you? You won't be the same after the change. I'm trying to save you from losing yourself."

"I'm lost already." She curled into a ball and wrapped her arms around her stomach. She had prayed that someone would find her before it came to this, but she realised she was alone. There was no other way out. "Just leave."

"I'm sorry."

She didn't answer. He turned and left the room. The pain had lessened to a dull ache, but she felt sickness rising in her throat. She was scared about what would happen and if her plan would work. Minutes passed before the door opened again and she felt hands on her. She was pulled to her feet, and she allowed the Guards to drag her through the corridors.

They threw her into the Pits and she forced herself to kneel on the sand. She could feel the eyes on her from all around the room and she looked up at the audience in the seats. Standing, she watched as Sinoff came towards her. In his hands he held a golden goblet.

"This is the last chance, Ealasaid. Tell me where LaBelle is, or you'll leave us no choice but to complete the change."

"You think that's meant to scare me?" She dredged up her last remaining courage. Her stomach was rolling in fear at what was coming, but she refused to let it show.

"You won't have a choice once we change you. You will do whatever the Senior Agents ask of you and more. They will use you for awful things and when you tell them where LaBelle is, they will use him too."

"Like they wouldn't turn me even if I did tell them." She tried to calm the shaking of her body. "I'm surprised they haven't already."

"Your father was a good man. The Senior Agents made a deal with him that you would never be harmed. They kept that word until now, but people even higher up than them are forcing their hands. Just give them what they want and save yourself."

Ealasaid pushed her shoulders back and stood tall. "Fuck you." Her eyes scanned the audience and a twisted smile curved her lips. "Fuck you all."

She felt the Guards come towards her, but held her hand up making them stop. Taking the goblet from Sinoff, she held it up in a mock toast before draining the cup. The thick, warm liquid slid down her throat and the second it hit her belly she fell to her knees. A deep burning pain spread through her body and a wretched scream tore from her throat.

Sinoff watched in horror as a wall of fire leapt up from the ground around her. The flames were a bright blue and the room was bathed in light. He reeled back, covering his eyes against the blistering heat. The fire spread across the floor. Over the crackling flames, he could hear the screams of the audience as they were engulfed. The Guards were shouting, but they couldn't do anything.

Suddenly there was silence. The heat lessened and Sinoff looked around the room. The audience was gone, reduced to nothing more than scorch marks on the stone walls. The Guards were gone too. Sinoff turned his attention back to the column of flames that still burned in the middle of the arena. Slowly, Ealasaid emerged from the fire.

Her hair was now white, it hung over her shoulders and down her back to her waist. Her eyes were two black pools in her face, no colour or white could be seen. Her skin was even paler and a blue glow emanated from her. Her cheekbones were more pronounced and her lips were fuller. She was beautiful. As she came towards him, she threw her shoulders back and a pair of wings unfurled behind her. They were covered in steel grey feathers and they too glowed a soft blue.

Sinoff swallowed. "Ealasaid?"

She regarded him with her head tilted to the side. "Yes, Doctor."

"So you remember me?"

She nodded slowly. "Yes, Doctor."

"Then you remember what is needed of you?"

"Yes, Doctor."

"Good." Sinoff swallowed again. There was something unsettling about her expressionless face. He pushed on. "Where is Drago LaBelle?"

For a moment she did nothing, then a terrifying smile spread across her face. Her canine teeth had elongated into fangs, and they glinted in the light of the flames.

"Go fuck yourself, Doctor."

She turned and left the room. Sinoff could hear the dying screams of the guards from the other side of the heavy metal gate. He sank to his knees a feeling of despair gripping him.

"What have we done?"

*

Lucius stood with a loud shout and flipped the heavy desk in front of him. It went flying across the room and hit against the wall of Drago's study. Lucius dropped back into the chair and shoved his fingers through his messy hair.

"Luci?" Nix opened the door slowly and came into the room. With a sigh, she came over and wrapped her arms around his shoulders. "You need to rest."

"How can I?" His voice cracked slightly and Nix felt his shoulders shake. "I feel so fucking helpless."

"I know." Nix rubbed his back soothingly. "We all do."

"How did they both just disappear? Drago was always so careful and the Wards should have stopped the Order from finding them. How did they know where they were?"

"Maybe we'll never know. Right now we have to focus on finding where the Order is located now." Nix moved back and sat in one of the chairs that had survived Lucius' anger.

"I've tried everything I can think of, but they've moved around a lot since I was last there. I can't track them to one single location." Lucius rubbed his face in frustration. "I have everyone available out looking, but they haven't found anything yet."

"Luci, I don't think Drago is with the Order."

"Nix, please." Lucius knew what she was going to say.

"I told you I could smell her in the forest. If that bitch had anything to do with this, I'll rip her apart myself."

"I have been to Lothair. He says he doesn't know where his sister is. He is a Lycan Alpha. I can't do anything without evoking Lycan Lore. I could get this whole Pack killed just by going to speak with him again, I'm lucky he talked with me the one time."

"This Pack is operating without an Alpha." Nix looked worried. "I don't know how much longer it will be before it falls apart."

The door to the study slammed open and they turned to look as Jaylon stormed in.

"Everything OK?" Lucius stared at the wide smile on Jaylon's face. "What is it?"

"Word is going round that the Order has been overthrown. Apparently a girl killed nearly all the Guards and is holding trials for all the prisoners. Some of the ones she let go have been spreading the word. They've given a location."

Nix stood. "You think it's her?"

"Who the fuck else could it be?" Jaylon as practically bouncing with excitement. "Not many could take out the whole Order, but a Fae sure as hell could."

"But if they changed her, it wouldn't make sense for her to turn on them. She would be loyal to them." Lucius couldn't help but feel the tiniest glimmer of hope.

"I don't understand it either, but do you have another explanation? I can't think of anyone else that could have taken the Order like that. We have to at least go and see."

"Be careful." Nix looked between the two men. "Even if it is her, she might not be how we remember."

"We will." Lucius and Jaylon left the study. Nix watched after them worry gnawing at her gut.

*

"Iman, I know it's hard to believe but I have actually missed you."

Ealasaid sat in the arena. She had had the few remaining Guards bring a heavy chair and she sat staring down at the man in front of her. Sinoff was sat beside her, his hands twisting nervously in his lap. He was kneeling on the blood soaked sand and his bloodshot, swollen eyes looked up at her.

"You're making a big mistake, human." Iman's voice was filled with venom. He held his hands up, his wrists were shackled in heavy silver chains and she could see the pain on his face. "If I wasn't in these, I would take you apart limb by limb."

Ealasaid rolled her eyes. "Normally, I would sit and listen to the threats, ask the good Doctor here what your crimes were, then decide on a punishment; but for you I'm going to make an exception."

She beckoned with a finger and Iman was dragged forward across the sand by an unseen force. For the first time he looked scared and satisfaction warmed Ealasaid's body. She clenched her hand into a fist and watched as her brought his bound hands up to his throat as his airway closed.

"I don't give a shit why you were brought here and I give even less of shit about what happened to you. I don't know what made you into such a sadistic asshole, but I want you to know I'm enjoying every second of watching you die."

The silver around his wrists sucked all the strength from him. She had asked Sinoff about him first. He was a Shifter; he had been with the Order for nearly three hundred years. Starting as a prisoner, he had impressed the Agents and they had allowed him to train those who would fight in the Pits. Ealasaid saw similarities between them and wondered if she would have ended up like him.

Iman slumped to the floor. His eyes had rolled back in his head and his last breath escaped him in a low sigh. Ealasaid nodded and two Guards came forward. They dragged Iman's body through the metal gates and Ealasaid dropped her chin to her fist.

She was tired.

"Why are you doing this?" Sinoff spoke from beside her. She turned her head slightly and looked into his eyes that were full of fear. She had left him unchained and his hands twisted in his lap. "Why do some live?"

She thought back to those she had spared. Many of them had stayed in the Order as though unsure of where they would go.

"They were innocent. I'm just doing what is right." She turned her head to the side hearing the satisfying click in her neck. "How many more?"

"Just one." As Sinoff answered the two Guards brought the last prisoner into the Pits. A young woman, the white jumpsuit she wore was torn and dirty, and she looked up at Ealasaid through matted black hair. Her skin was olive and her eyes were bright blue. She, like all the others, wore heavy silver shackles until Ealasaid determined whether they deserved them or not.

"This is Elena Russo." Sinoff told her.

"Her crime?" Ealasaid couldn't tear her eyes from the woman in front of her.

"Her mother was Were, her father human. Her mother turned him, mated and Elena was the result."

"How long has she been here?"

Sinoff felt his stomach drop. She wasn't going to like his answer. "She was born here."

Ealasaid stiffened. Her wings shifted, the feathers rustling in agitation. "How old are you?" She directed this question to the woman.

"21." Elena's voice was quiet from underuse.

"Is that human or Were years?"

"Were years, ma'am."

"So, you've been here for over 200 years because your parents fell in love?"

Elena shrugged. "It's all I know."

"Take those off her." Ealasaid spoke to the Guards, but her eyes never left Elena. They came forward and unlocked the cuffs on Elena's wrists. She stood, rubbing the skin, and stared at Ealasaid.

"You're letting me go?"

Ealasaid nodded. "I have no right to keep you here. There was a never a right for anyone to keep you here."

Elena opened her mouth to respond, but before she could, two prisoners came running into the Pits. They skidded to a halt in front of her and spoke with a reverence that shocked her.

"Miss Ealasaid, there are people coming."

Ealasaid smirked. She had been expecting this since the night she had turned. "Good. Let them in."

The two nodded and ran back from the room. Elena seemed nervous, and Ealasaid glanced behind her to the heavy wooden doors that had once let the audience into the Pits. The woman hurried through them, and Ealasaid watched the metal gates in front of her. She recognised the scent as soon as it hit her, and she sat up straighter as her new hearing picked up footsteps coming closer. She watched as the figures came onto the sand and felt a cold sickness in her stomach. Behind the group, the freed prisoners gathered.

"Well. It's about fucking time."

"Little One?" Lucius stepped forward but was held back as two of the former prisoners grabbed his arms. "What happened to you?" He took in every inch of her. Her pale skin covered in scars from her time with the Order. Her black eyes, full red lips and tapered ears. Her long hair, shining white in the candlelight. She was wearing black jeans, a white vest and black boots. Her clothes were tight and Lucius could see how thin she was now.

"I figured I'd sat around on my ass long enough waiting for you to come and save me. I decided to save myself." She didn't hide her accent anymore and the lyrical tone washed over them.

"How?" Anton stared at her intently. "You shouldn't even be able to think for yourself anymore."

Ealasaid stood and came towards them. Her wings unfurled as she stood and stretched out. "Well, as you can see I'm having no trouble thinking for myself." Her eyes scanned the group. "He isn't with you, is he?"

Rueben shook his head. "He's not here?"

Ealasaid scoffed. "What would make you think that?"

"Eala, we haven't seen him since the night you went missing. We thought you had been taken together." Lucius felt cold. "He really isn't here?"

"It's just me." She took another step forward. "It's been just me the whole time. Alone, scared, hurting." She stepped forward again and pushed Lucius squarely in the chest. He went flying backwards and stared up at her from the floor. A cold wind swept through the cavernous room and her white hair was lifted around her head in a shining halo.