Amazonia Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once again Natazia's wanton body was wracked with sexual thrills and sensations as it responded to the kisses, nibbles, sucks, and fingerings of each and every woman in the assembly. However, Natazia had been looking for Ainippe, one of the warriors who had found her on the beach and brought her to Thermodon. The two had become fast friends and very involved lovers, having partnered many, many times.

It was, however, difficult to control her sexual feelings and need to cum as she waited for Ainippe to kneel before her, but she was determined to hold out. However, just as she thought she couldn't hold back the floodgates of her orgasm, she saw the reddish-blonde hair of a tall woman a few women from her, and as the women passed by, she recognized her as being Ainippe.

Ainippe caught Natazia's sensual gaze, and she knew Natazia was so close to cumming, so deep within she thought, "Hold on, Natazia. Hold on just a little longer."

Natazia gripped the fronts of the arms of her chair and grimaced as she held back the flow of her orgasm. She squeezed her eyes tightly shut and breathed deeply in and out. When she opened her eyes once more, she saw Ainippe standing before her.

"Oh, yes, Ainippe," Natazia's eyes pleaded.

In answer to Natazia's wanton plea, Ainippe kneeled down before her friend, lover, and now Princess and grabbed hold of her ass cheeks that were now beyond the edge of her chair. Her feet were planted firmly on the floor, and just as Ainippe pushed her face into Natazia's overheated and overly wet pussy, Natazia pushed up with her feet for leverage that raised her knees...that raised her ass...and most importantly that raised her pussy.

In synch, Ainippe's mouth and Natazia's pussy came together in a great sucking motion that Ainippe just kept going until she heard Natazia cry out loudly.

"Oh, Ainippe, I'm cumming. You are the one who is making me cum," Natazia cried out between clenched teeth of ecstasy.

And with that cry, Natazia's orgasmic dam burst forth, and she squirted all over her friend's face who had her mouth opened and around Natazia's vulva, trying to catch as much of her love juice as she could.

When Natazia had come down from her orgasm, Ainippe gave Natazia's pussy a parting kiss and then arose, kissed her, and moved along in the line; however, it would be she who would become the one to be her constant companion inside and outside the palace unless otherwise directed by Natazia.

After Ainippe helped make Natazia cum, the remaining women still came, knelt down, and kissed and licked their princess' vulva, and when the last in line had done her part, Andromeda helped Natazia sit back up in her royal chair and got her back into her robe.

Once all was in order, Andromeda ended the adoption ceremony of Natazia as Queen Hippolyte's daughter. She then called Ainippe to come forward and stand beside Natazia as her constant companion and friend. This was quite an honor for Ainippe to be chosen for such a special rank within Amazonian society, having only Queen Hippolyte, Princess Natazia, and Andromeda before her, and since she and Natazia had been friends and lovers for some time now, it was her deepest joy that it should be so.

Before any of those gathered in the Assembly Hall departed, Andromeda escorted Queen Hippolyte from the dais to the main floor where Princess Natazia and Ainippe joined her, and then the four of them departed through the door especially used by the Queen and now Princess Natazia.

Life was good for Natazia throughout the pursuing years since her adoption. She was educated in the Greek language, the philosophies of the likes of Plato, Socrates, and Aristotle, and Greek history along with those of surrounding countries.

What Natazia lacked, however, was having knowledge of the arts of war that would enable her to become an Amazon warrior that would prepare her for being the successor of her mother Hippolyte.

This weighed heavily on Hippolyte's mind until finally she concluded she would have to send Natazia to someone who could teach her the arts of war, and the one she thought of was the Warrior Princess Xena. However, Xena had a disturbing past. When she was young, she was obsessed with defeating Hercules and obtaining his title as the greatest warrior. However, she never did defeat Zeus' Favorite Son. In fact, the opposite happened. Hercules pointed Xena down the path of redemption when he beat her in combat and showed her selfishness and greed were not the way to live.

Xena turned her life around afterwards and soon fought against tyranny and evil while protecting the innocent and weak. With Xena was another named Gabrielle who was freed from her captives by Xena and who, in time, became her trusted friend and warrior. Unlike Xena who preferred the sword, Gabrielle used a quarterstaff as her weapon of choice. The two developed such a close relationship it was believed Gabrielle and Xena were lovers, Xena being a lesbian.

This was not a concern for Queen Hippolyte since lesbianism was prevalent, if not predominant, in Amazonia as a whole and Thermodon in general. Therefore, Hippolyte sent Natazia to Xena with the request the she tutor her in the arts of war.

Of course, Ainippe accompanied Natazia to Amphipolis, the home of Xena; although, seldom did she live there. Instead, she roamed the countryside freely to bring justice wherever it was needed.

However, a runner had been sent ahead of Natazia's party so Xena would be prepared for her arrival.

Therefore, when they did arrive, Natazia and Ainippe were escorted immediately into Xena's presence.

"Blessed be, Princess Xena. I bring greetings from my mother Queen Hippolyte. She hopes to find you healthy and strong as an Amazon warrior should be," Natazia said confidently.

In addition to all the other things Natazia was taught, she was taught the art of diplomacy as well. Therefore, she did not feel awkward in the presence of Xena, especially since they were meeting on common ground, Princess to Princess.

"My, my, Princess Natazia, I can see why Queen Hippolyte chose to adopt you as her daughter. You are simply lovely to the point of being ravishing," Xena said with a gleam in her eyes.

"And where did you come from, may I ask?" said Xena. "With your swarthy complexion it isn't from around here in Greece," Xena said.

"No, I'm originally from the country of Georgia on the east side of the Black Sea from the seaport town of Batumi. I was shipwrecked and taken to Thermodon where I became a part of Amazon society and went through several ceremonies before becoming who I am now," Natazia said without hesitation.

Xena smiled broadly and said, "Yes, I've heard about those initiation rites in Thermodon. They must be something very special, and, of course, you were the center of attraction in all of them. Were you not?"

"Yes, yes I was. And they were exceedingly sexually overwhelming I must say. I've never had so many women eating my pussy before in my life. In fact, that was the first time I ever had my pussy eaten by woman or man, but since I like only women, I can honestly say that," Natazia said with a slight blush on her cheeks.

Xena shifted in her warrior's clothes rather uncomfortably as her mind mentally stripped Natazia of all her clothing and saw all those women eating out her pussy.

"What a lovely picture that is," Xena thought lustfully inside herself.

"Oh, my, where are my manners," Xena said, as she reached out and brought Gabrielle to her side. "This is my friend and lover, Gabrielle. She is my strong, right hand-female."

"I greet you, Princess Natazia," Gabrielle said as she bowed her head in respect.

"Thank you, Gabrielle, and blessing be," Natazia replied.

Following Xena's lead, Natazia held out her right arm, inviting Ainippe to come by her side.

"And this lovely creature, who was one of the party of women who found me on a deserted shore and saved me, is Ainippe, my dear friend, companion, and lover," said Natazia with pride.

As did Gabrille, Ainippe bowed her head to Xena in recognition of her nobility.

"I see we both chose well, Natazia, when it comes to the ones with whom we share our lives in all ways," Xena said.

Natazia shook her head in affirmation, and then Xena asked, "Before you depart to your quarters to which Gabrielle will show you, I do have one question. Is it your custom to invite and be invited to the bed of another woman other than the one chosen to be your closest friend and lover?"

Natazia did not look surprised with Xena's question as Xena thought she might be, and when Natazia didn't look flustered, Xena thought to herself, "Well, the little Princess does have class."

"Yes, Xena, it is our custom to invite and be invited to the bed of another woman other than the one chosen to be our closest friend and lover. In fact, in Thermodon we have a democracy, and any woman has the right to make love with any other woman so long as it is consensual between the two...or maybe more than two at a time I might add," she smiled, giving Xena a fake, half-embarrassed smile.

Xena became more restless now standing before such beauty and wanting her in the worst way, but she knew she had to bide her time and allow Natazia, Ainippe, and the rest of her company get settled into their side of the palace and into their individual rooms.

Natazia and her party were shown their quarters and then invited to dine in three hours when the moon was rising in the eastern sky, having chased the sun beyond the horizon to the west.

Before all met for dinner, Xena had asked Gabrielle to speak with Ainippe and invite her to her room to spend the night and then have Ainippe share this news with Natazia with the proposition that she wished to spend the night with Natazia.

This Gabrielle did as requested, and Ainippe readily accepted her invitation in part due to the fact it was Xena, the Warrior Princess, who wished this to be so, but she was also attracted to Gabrielle. In turn, Ainippe, therefore, shared this knowledge with Natazia who told her to send word to Xena she would be waiting for her in her bedchamber that evening after their meal was over.

Softly Xena entered Natazia's bedchamber and saw her lying awake on her bed, resting her head on a number of soft pillows. Candlelight danced on the walls, casting moving shadows throughout the large room. Their light also outlined Natazia's naked body, showing dark and light places of flesh. It was a very sensual picture Xena saw before her. Xena stopped a moment, therefore, to look at the beauty before her, and she immediately became wet with desire for her.

Natazia's body bringing out the animal in Xena, she dropped to her knees and silently crept like a big cat in search of its prey to the bottom of Natazia's bed. Deep from within herself Xena created a throaty sound one might hear a leopard make, and even knowing the source of this seductive sound was being made by Xena, nevertheless, in the semi-darkness of her candlelit it sent shivers through Natazia's body as she waited for whatever would happen next.

Xena raised herself from her kneeling position by placing her hands, fingernails clawing downward into the mattress, and slowly crawled her way onto the bottom of Natazia's bed. She rested her forearms on the mattress along with her knees and raised her beautiful, round ass, and then she slowly and seductively crept forward towards Natazia. She continued to make those low, throaty animal sounds that echoed throughout the spacious, open room.

Natazia tensed, hearing the wild sounds, and when she felt Xena breathing her hot breath on her calves and her hands with splayed fingers sliding up the inside of her soft, inner thighs and spreading them, her body trembled with intense, sexual excitement. Xena's touch was electrifying to Natazia, and she held her breath, waiting for Xena to make her next move.

Xena dragged her fingernails higher along Natazia's thighs until they touched the bottom of her hairy pussy. Once there Xena separated her pussy lips with her fingertips and slid them all the way up between her labia, past her vagina, and across her hard clitoris until her fingers combed through her dark, heavy pubic hair.

"Mmmmmmm," mewled Xena still in her catlike way, continuing to excite Natazia just with the sounds she was making.

"Oh, Xena, you sound so real and animal-like that I'm thrilled with the feelings you bring out in me. I am yours. Eat me," sighed Natazia.

Xena said nothing but brought her head down and buried her face into Natazia's bush of dark pubic hair and licked as a big cat would lick its own fur or the fur of her cubs.

For Natazia this form of lovemaking was a revelation, but she should have remembered Xena was more of the wild than of the city which she used only on occasions such as greeting royalty or, in this case, doing a favor for Queen Hippolyte by training her in the arts of war so she could be not just a scholarly Amazon but an Amazon warrior just as Xena is.

Still lapping at Natazia's flesh beneath her hairy mons, Xena worked her tongue down to Natazia's overly excited clitoris that was now aglow with the heat of her wanton passions. Once on top she licked slowly and deliberately, not missing one erotic cell in Natazia's blood, engorged clit that was fully extended beyond its protective hood. This sent her into delirious, erotic convulsions so great that she cried out into the night, lifting her hips upward by bending her knees and opening her legs even wider than they had been and supporting herself on her forearms.

Her scream of ecstasy was so loud Gabrielle and Ainippe heard it echoing down the hallway to Ainippe's bedchamber, bringing smiles to both of them.

Natazia's head was bent back and resting on the pillows, her mouth was opened in full sexual arousal, and wet pussy was pushed against Xena's face.

Xena didn't let up her licking and sucking Natazia's clit for a second. She wanted her sexual arousal to build and build to the point that it was almost excruciatingly sensitive to the touch, almost too sensitive. She, however, wanted to help Natazia have an orgasm like none she had ever in her life, and she was confident that she could do this. Xena was not only a powerful warrior and mistress swordswoman. She was also an expert in performing cunnilingus.

Natazia, continuing to feel her orgasm mounting and mounting with sexual hunger for release, face-fucked Xena by riding it up and down and rubbing her nose in and out of her hairy pussy. Xena was in her glory, however. She loved semi-rough lovemaking when her partner displayed both emotional and physical enthusiasm. She didn't like a love partner who was passive. Xena was a woman of action, and she wanted a lover of action.

Natazia was proving to be such a lover as Xena was finding out.

While Xena was having her face fucked by Natazia, she brought her right hand up and slid it quickly between Natazia's open legs, immediately thrusting her first two fingers all the way up and inside her vagina. Now Xena had Natazia's tingling clit in her mouth with her face buried in her pubic mound as well as her fingers inside her pussy and finger-fucking her. Natazia was getting fucked in every direction and every place, and her body was near to exploding with orgasmic waves of sexual release.

Now it was Natazia's turn to moan a throaty sound when Xena was doing all this to her.

"Xena! What are you doing to me?" hissed Natazia. "I'm about ready to cum all over you."

Xena took one quick second from sucking Natazia's clit and snarled at her, "I'm going to eat you, my dear. I'm going to eat your delicious pussy. I'm going to lick and suck your clit until you scream for mercy. I'm going to devour your orgasm into my mouth and lick up your juices after you have cum. Do you want me to do that to you, Natazia?"

Hearing Xena's words echoing in her ears and swirling around in her mind sent shivers of orgasmic delight shooting through her body. Natazia squeezed her eyes shut and grimaced with pure, wanton delight.

"Oh, Xena, do to me as you wish. I am yours to eat. Consume my sexual energy," Natazia moaned. "I am yours, body and soul."

Xena dropped her open mouth back onto Natazia's clit and resumed her sucking and the flicking of her tongue across the sensitive tip while at the same time thrusting her first two fingers in and out of her vaginal sheath with which she now joined her other two fingers so that she was fucking her almost with her hand. She moved her thumb up with each outward stroke and raised it up until she was rubbing it around the bottom of Natazia's clit. This increased the mounting wantonness of her libido.

On the in-stroke Xena caressed the top of Natazia's vaginal sheath, sliding it across her ridges and slowly pressing the pads of her fingertips against the expanding sac that had formed in an area of a very sensitive spot on the top of her vagina that held a quantity of love juice from her paraurethral tissue.

Back and forth Xena stroked until she felt Natazia's vaginal sheath pressing against her working fingers.

"Oh, Xena. I cum! I cum! Release me from my orgasmic hell and help me cum! I'm yours to eat and enjoy," cried Natazia in short, gasping pleas.

Natazia pushed Xena's face fully into her vulva, thus placing her open mouth over her urethra and open vagina. She also wrapped her legs around her shoulders and pressed her between them so that Natazia felt her breasts against her inner thighs.

"Here it comes, Xena. I cannot hold back the gates of my orgasm. Get ready for my gushing into your mouth of all my fluids," Natazia cried out her final orgasmic agony.

Fluids gushed out of Natazia's urethra and vagina, filling Xena's waiting mouth while Natazia let her cumming sensations shoot throughout her body, all centering on her clit that burst forth with vibrating sensations on and around her clit as well as on her pelvic bone under her mons where elongated tissue bifurcates from her shaft and vibrates with her clit.

Natazia came and came for some time before she was able to come down and relax the sexual tension in her body and the sensual images in her creative mind. She lowered her body onto the bed and relaxed her legs.

Xena slurred an appreciative, low, cat-like snarl and licked Natazia's vulva clean of all moisture, and then she slid her hands up along Natazia's legs and hips and then along her sides. She placed her hands onto Natazia's small, but firm breasts whose nipples were the color of almonds and her areolas a shade lighter. Having been so sexually aroused, her areolas were still surrounded with circles of gooseflesh.

She massaged Natazia's breasts, feeling her hard nipples underneath her palms, and then squeezing her breasts through her hands, she brought her nipples up, lowered her head, and sucked each nipple. Natazia thrust each nipple into Xena's mouth as she sucked, but then Xena came off her breasts and moved up her body until their legs touched one another...their pubes and abdomens...their breasts...and then Xena's face was over Natazia's. She looked hungrily into her deep, brown eyes and became lost in their limpid pools of exotic passion.

In a rush of lust, Xena kissed Natazia fully on her luscious mouth, inserting her tongue inside and searching everywhere she could get it. In turn, Natazia returned such a kiss to Xena, both locked in a lover's embrace.

When they broke the kiss, Xena reached forward to the marble ledge above the bed and slid her body along and over Natazia's body until she was kneeling over her most beautiful face, letting her look up between her open legs and into her dark, black pussy hair. She also saw the whiteness of her smooth thighs and the outstanding breasts protruding from her muscular chest. Her nipples and areolas were a dark pink. Between her breasts Natazia saw Xena's beautiful face with her long, dark hair framing its prominent features.