Amazonia Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lifting her legs over Natazia's arms, Xena got her calves underneath her forearms.

"Natazia, reach over and around my thighs and grab my ass cheeks into your hands, and then I'm going to sit on your face, and you can eat my pussy," said Xena, still using her leopard's purr.

To please Xena after how she had been pleased by her, Natazia did as explained by Xena. She positioned her arms and grabbed onto her firm, round ass cheeks. Once in position she pressed downward as Xena bent her knees until her gapping pussy rested on Natazia's face. Her nose was buried into Xena's pussy hair, but there was enough space for Natazia to work her magic on Xena's pussy with her mouth and tongue. She kissed all around Xena' pussy and licked the vulva right up its center until it reached her clit that was so sensitive from having done Natazia it wasn't going to take long before Xena would cum and let down her deluge all over Princess Natazia's gorgeous face.

Natazia was really concentrating on eating Xena's pussy when she leaned forward so her sensitive clit would be more accessible to Natazia's working mouth. From this position Xena was better able to control the speed and amount of pressure she wanted and needed to achieve her orgasm.

"Okay, my sweet Natazia, I'm going to cum shortly. I knew it wouldn't take long. I've been so ready since loving your body with my mouth, tongue, and fingers," Xena semi-warned Natazia in order for her to prepare herself for her squirting climax.

Natazia shook her head in affirmation of what Xena had just told her while at the same time Xena pressed down hard onto Natazia's face in order to trap it between her thighs so she couldn't pull away while she squirted her ejaculate into her mouth.

"It cums, Natazia. It cums!" Xena said assuredly.

Her orgasm came upon the stream of her words, and Xena let out a roar-like snarl in the throes of her climax that washed all over Natazia's face, much of which squirted into her mouth. The volume was so much some of it ran up and out her nose.

Natazia wallowed in Xena's womanly love juice and was so happy to have her shooting her cum into her mouth. She loved the taste of a woman, and she marveled at the difference among women's genitalia, all of which were to be enjoyed.

Once Xena had finished cumming, she rolled over and partially off Natazia. She kissed her with a sheepish look in her eyes when they made contact after their kiss in which they shared the taste of one another.

Natazia was ready to get up to shower before going to bed for the night; however, Xena held her back gently and said, "Where are you going so quickly, Natazia? The night is still young, and who knows what the future might bring."

Unbeknown to Natazia, the words "who knows what the future might bring" was an agreed upon signal Xena had planned with Gabrielle who had spent part of the night making love with Ainippe.

Gabrielle and Ainippe had been involved with their own lovemaking all the while Xena and Natazia were enjoying their tryst, one that was very romantic and sensual and ending in both experiencing powerful orgasms.

Now, however, as Xena was trying to convince Natazia not to go to bathe, Gabrielle and Ainippe walked into Natazia's bedchamber quite naked to her astonishment. She wasn't so much startled at Ainippe's appearing since she slept either in the same bed or the same room with Natazia for companionship as well as friendship. But, Gabrielle was something different. She was not expected and came as a surprise. It wasn't that Natazia minded her presence. It was just a little awkward for her without her first knowing it.

"You look puzzled, Natazia," Xena asked. "Do you mind having these two in your bedchamber?"

"Well, no, but I am curious as to why they are here? Especially naked. Ainippe, yes, but not in the company of Gabrielle with whom she had spent a partial evening of making love as you and I have just done," answered Natazia not disconcerted in the least. As a Princess she was used to having to deal with the unexpected.

More than a little curious, Natazia asked Xena, "Why are they both here?"

"They are here to add more excitement to our evening of debauchery," Xena said enthusiastically.

"And what might that be?" asked Natazia curiously.

Xena looked for a possible answer in Natazia's face, but there was none. Not even a hint why four naked women should be in the same room.

"Have you ever heard of four women making love at the same time?" Xena asked. "Or more for that matter."

Looking puzzled, Natazia admitted she never saw such a thing nor was ever involved in one, but she wasn't so naïve as not to know this happens.

"Well, this is the way it works. Each woman lies down on her side, facing the backside of the woman in front of her. She rests her head on the woman's thigh which gives her open access to the other woman's pussy. Each woman repeats this until the four have formed a circle, head to pussy. Each then performs cunnilingus on the one in front of her while she enjoys pleasure from the woman working on her pussy behind her. It is somewhat like an expanded position when one woman lies on her back while the other kneels on top. In this case it's a matter of doing this times four and lying down. How does that sound to you, Natazia?" asked Xena.

Natazia tried to create in her mind what that circle of women making love to one another would look like and how it would work. She was no prude and had learned to be very sexually free and creative in Thermodon, but this she had never tried. However, her libido begged to be involved in this new way of making love.

Therefore, Natazia answered Xena's question. "Well, Xena, when it comes to sex and making love, I am open to just about everything except pain. I see no need for pain in making love. Making love should be joyful as well as joy-filled."

"Gooood, Natazia, I thought it might peak your interest. It was for that reason I asked Gabrielle to arrange it with your friend Ainippe who herself had to agree doing it," said Xena. "So then, let us get onto Natazia's large bed and arrange ourselves in a way that will make it so each will have a new love partner each time. We'll keep going around from one to the other in order for this to happen. For now, let us begin with Natazia lying on Gabrielle's thigh to eat her pussy, Gabriella on my thigh, I on Ainippe's, and Ainippe on Natazia's thigh. Do we all agree?" asked Xena.

There was a chorus of yes' among the women, all willing to participate in such a lecherous, sexual act as four women eating one another's pussies and trading off so each had the pleasure of eating each pussy and having her pussy eaten by everyone.

"All right, then," said Xena, "let us begin, and the first of us who cums gets the honor of eating out the other three pussies until each one of us cums. How's that for incentive for winning," Xena laughed loudly.

The other three joined in Xena's raucous laughter, and then they positioned themselves on Natazia's bed as explained by Xena. Natazia put her head on Gabrielle's warm, soft, inner right thigh, and then Gabrielle bent her left leg and set her foot on her left knee that brought her pussy into a better position for Natazia's lips and tongue.

Natazia now had free access to her entire genitalia. Natazia looked at Gabrielle's womanhood and wondered in feminine awe at the very sight of it. Starting from her ass cheeks, Natazia saw her puckered asshole that went to her perineum and up to the beginning of her vulva where both her labia began. Her pussy lips were still puffy and engorged with blood from having made love with Ainippe not long ago in her bedchamber, and because Gabrielle's left leg was raised up, bent, and braced on her knee with her foot, her pussy lips were open so she was able to see Gabrielle's fluted, wet vagina that was the color of coral. Above Gabrielle's vagina she saw the small opening of her urethra, and where the large labia and small labia come together at the frenum she saw the bottom of her clit and protective hood.

From Gabrielle's clit she saw the long, swollen shaft that extends from the clitoral glans.

To Natazia, Gabrielle's pussy was beautiful as well as erotically enticing. She, therefore, having studied its attributes, lowered her head onto Gabrielle's pussy and started licking it up and down, tickling her anus with the tip of her tongue; separating her labia; and inserting her tongue inside her vagina where she collected some of her pussy cream that tasted so good to her.

Moving from Gabrielle's vagina she went to her urethra, rolled her tongue so it was smaller at the tip, and inserted it into her urethra as much as possible. Gabrielle was very sensitive there, and she enjoyed having it licked by Natazia. After spending a few minutes ministering to her urethra, Natazia slowly drew her wet, cream-covered tongue between Gabrielle's pussy lips until she arrived at her clit that was by now tingling with sexual arousal. Once there, Natazia flicked her tongue all over it before she put her lovely mouth around it and began to suck, sending waves of sensual delight throughout Gabrielle's body and filling her mind with images of what Natazia was doing to her as she, in turn, was doing to Xena...eating her pussy.

Thus it was that the four women ate one another's pussies, each attempting to get the other one off so she would be the one to help her other sisters achieve their orgasms. Of course, this didn't happen at once, and so, as Xena had explained, the four moved counter-clockwise around the group, having a chance to make love to each other with the expectation of enjoying an orgasm.

As the minutes passed, moans and erotic sounds made by the four lesbians echoed throughout Natazia's bedchambers, each one working hard to help the one whose pussy she was eating to cum. Sexual tension mounted, legs began to tremble against the face of each partner, clits vibrated with sexual desire, and Xena, Natazia, Ainippe, and Gabrielle knew the others were close to cumming. Therefore, each worked extra hard to help the one whom she was eating to cum.

Natazia was the first to raise her head from Ainippe's pussy to cry out her orgasm.

"Oh, goddess Aphrodite, send me now the womanly pleasure of sexual release and let me cum. I'm so close, so very close," Natazia groaned with erotic sounds of pure pleasure.

When Ainippe heard her friend and lover as well as Princess voice her pre-orgasmic cries, she worked extra hard with her mouth and fingers to help Natazia cum, and with that extra help Natazia bucked her hips, pushing her pussy into Ainippe's lovely face which flattened her mouth around her throbbing clit.

"Yes! Oh, yes!" Natazia cried. "I cum. I cum."

She didn't really know who it was who was eating her pussy; nevertheless, she slurred her words, "I'm going to cum all over your face, and I want you to take all my love juice into your mouth and swallow every drop if you can."

Now, Ainippe, having done this before with Natazia, knew exactly what to expect from her love partner and how to do it, so she moved her mouth directly over Natazia's urethra and vagina and waited for the deluge she knew was to cum.

"Yes, now! Oh, yes! Now!" cried Natazia.

That cry opened the floodgates of her sexual passion that exploded throughout her vulva, especially on and around her sensitive clit, and shot forth a wide, splattering, clear stream of love juice from her vagina and a smaller, more steady one from her urethra. Both squirting together filled Ainippe's mouth to overflowing; however, having the experience of handling this before, she willingly let the combined liquid from Natazia shoot directly down her throat, gulping as she did while taking short, quick breaths in between as Natazia came.

Once Natazia's orgasm had passed and she relaxed her body, she released Ainippe's head from between her legs; however, she was still trying to get her heart to beat less rapidly and her breathing to get back to normal. When this was done, Natazia was able to talk.

"Oh, that was magnificent whoever got me off," said Natazia.

The four of them separated themselves from their womanly chain and sat up on the bed, Xena, Gabrielle, and Ainippe looking at Natazia.

"It was I who helped you have your orgasm," Ainippe said.

Natazia smiled at her knowingly, "I should have known since you know me so well and what turns me on, and what to do to make me cum."

Ainippe grinned back at Natazia and said, "It was just the fate of the gods that had me eating your pussy when you had your orgasm since none of us knew who it was going to be to cum first. It could have been either Xena or Gabrielle who could have done it if they were eating your pussy at the time; however, I'm glad it was I who had the privilege of paying homage to your womanhood and receiving the fruits at the gates of the gods."

Xena interrupted Natazia's and Ainippe's conversation and said, "It is good that you had your orgasm Natazia, but remember, as the one who came first, you now have the honor of eating our three pussies and helping us to cum."

"Yes, that was the gift given to the one who came first. I remember," answered Natazia. "And it will be my pleasure to have my face between each of your legs."

"All right then. Let us three place ourselves on the back of the bed, lie on pillows, and with one underneath our asses, raise our hips to accommodate Natazia's being able to get her head in between our splayed legs," instructed Xena.

Without delay the three women readied themselves for Natazia's servicing them until each had an orgasm. Xena was in the middle. Gabrielle was to her right, and Ainippe was to her left. Natazia for the moment knelt before the three.

Natazia looked at the three lovelies and said, "I could go from one to the other, but I think having your sexual momentums delayed by that, I shall eat your pussies one at a time, beginning with Xena who deserves this privilege by rank and the fact this is her home. Therefore, Xena, my new-found friend and sister of the Amazons, I'll do you first."

Xena smiled at Natazia, accepting her correct protocol even when it came to making love, and she said, "Ah, my lovely, my hot, wet pussy awaits those dainty, sweet lips of yours. My body is yours to do as you will to help me cum."

Natazia crawled forward and got between Xena's legs, immediately putting her hands onto Xena's upper thighs where they form creases with her lower abdomen and where the "V" of her mons lies between her hips, and dropped her willing face into Xena's cum-coated vulva. Once there, Natazia wasted no time in artfully using her mouth and tongue to taunt and excite Xena's hot pussy. With such enthusiastic fervor to bring Xena to climax, it did not take all that long, especially since she had been already primed from the four of them having made love to each other's pussy.

Natazia sucked hard on Xena's clit until she thrust her hips up into Natazia's face and shoved her head down at the same time to make the contact sure and firm. She was so close to her orgasm, Xena wasn't going to let it go.

"Oh, yes, Natazia. You really know how to eat pussy," Xena gasped. "A few more sucks of your beautiful mouth and I shall cum all over your beautiful, swarthy face. Princess to Princess. Lesbian to lesbian. Warrior to would-be warrior."

No sooner had Xena said these words than she snapped her thighs together, trapping Natazia's head between them, and her clit vibrated her orgasm with rippling effects that went throughout her aroused body. As with Natazia, Xena's orgasm was strong and overflowing with love juices, just as it had been when the two of them had made love before their foursome tryst.

Natazia held on until Xena came down from her orgasm all covered with sweat and extremely wet between her legs.

"My, my, Natazia, that's the second time this evening you have brought me sensual delight and made me cum. Happy am I that your mother, Queen Hippolyte, sent you to me," she grinned broadly so that one could see her bright, white teeth.

"It was my pleasure, Xena," Natazia said, but relax now as I give my other two sisters thrills of sexual joy and pleasure.

Thus, Natazia went down on her friend and lover Ainippe and Xena's friend and lover Gabrielle, and their having already been sexually stimulated by their former acts of lesbian love and then watching Natazia eating Xena's pussy while they played with their pussies, it didn't take long for either of them to climb the mount of wanton ecstasy and fall into the abyss of redeemable, orgasmic pleasure.

The night was now past when the moon was in her descent in the ebon sky, and all four women were sexually exhausted, satiated, and in need of rest and sleep.

Xena arose and looked at the three lying still with their eyes closed, and she whispered softly, "Girls, I think we should now bathe and go to our respective bedchambers to get some sleep. Tomorrow is upon us already, and we shall have a busy day when we begin Natazia's training to become a warrior Princess."

The three agreed with Xena, and all went to bathe. After bathing, each dried her beautiful, firm body and walked naked back to her respective bedchambers, Xena and Gabrielle to their bed and Natazia and Ainippe to theirs. So close were the two pairs that they slept together in the nude.

As it was and always has been, the rising sun in the east chased the declining moon in the west, allowing shafts of light brighten a new day, and this was going to be a special one for Natazia since this was the beginning of her training to become an Amazon warrior.

The four women met in a dining area on the outside terrace since it was early summer and a specially beautiful day, and they wanted to enjoy any breeze that wafted through the palace. Those who served brought baskets of breads of many kinds, fruits such as grapes and olives, feta cheese that could be spread on bread, and goat's milk.

While they ate they talked merrily about things in general and shared in much laughter.

After the women had finished their breakfast, they got ready to leave for Natazia's training in the arts of war that would last throughout the summer in the surrounding forest. Xena wanted to place her in a proper setting outside the city. Besides, Xena favored the outdoors more than city life.

"All right, sisters. Let us now go to the forest to begin Natazia's training," Xena said. "Our immediate supplies have been packed already. We shall carry them ourselves so that we are sufficient only on ourselves. What we don't have we shall look to Mother Earth to supply us. I am taking along my bow to supply ourselves with game, and there are many kinds of plants, fruits, and nuts to eat."

"Lead on, Xena, and we shall follow," they replied.

Thus, with Xena in the lead, Natazia, Gabrielle, and Ainippe followed her out of the city and into the wild, deep forest. For this each had given up their silk robes for armor that consisted of a cloth that covered their genitalia up to the waist where it was tied securely. This was followed by a loose-fitting, cloth over-garment with short sleeves. On top of these items, each wore strong, leather armor with formed breast-pieces that went over their shoulders and down just above their knees so that it would not prevent easy movement of the body. On their feet they wore sandals that were secured by leather thongs wrapped and tied around their calves.

Xena had brought her weapon-of-choice that was a short, double edge iron sword. She gave Natazia the same since she would train her using the sword first. Ainippe, who had a choice of weapons, chose the sword, too. However, Gabrielle chose her favorite weapon, the quarterstaff that is a long, round piece of hard wood that in the right hands is a formidable weapon. She lived on a farm with her family who were poor since she was a young girl. In her late teens she was kidnapped, but Xena rescued her, and Gabrielle has been her constant companion ever since.