Amazonia Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As a farm girl her only resource for a weapon was the quarterstaff that she made herself. A proper blow could crack a person's skull, gouge out an eye, crack ribs, and break appendages such as arms and legs. Therefore, from a weapon's standpoint, Xena and Gabrielle were a perfect match in battle as they were in the bedroom.

The four women walked in silence, being aware of where they were and in which directions they went. Xena pointed out to Natazia things to look for when in the forest, and how to orient herself so she knew where she was at all times and could get back to the place from which she started. She taught her most of the time one could determine North from the lichens growing on the shaded side of trees where the sun's rays do not dry them out or judge the time of day by noticing the position and angle of the sun.

If she stood facing North, she would know East was to her right, West was to her left, and South was behind her. However, throughout the year the sun's position changes with the seasons, but in general it was a good way to determine where one was.

At night, one looked to the heavens to find the Big Dipper. Once located, line up the two stars on the outside of the ladle away from the handle, and measure about five times that distance to the North Star. That is the only star in the sky that never moves.

About the time it took for the sun to move almost directly overhead so they could not see their shadows, Xena stopped in a clearing that she knew quite well.

"All right, this is a good place to stop to eat our mid-day meal, and it is here we shall camp," Xena said. "I shall continue your training here, too, Natazia," Xena said, looking directly at her.

After eating, Xena continued her first lessons on how to orient herself deep inside a forest so she would know where she was at all times. Once Natazia had accomplished this task in orientation, Xena began Natazia's training in how to use the short sword effectively and skillfully until, as the weeks went by, she was able to compete at least effectively with Xena blow for blow and thrust for thrust by summer's end. However, both Xena and Natazia knew it would take constant time and effort to master the short sword. This Natazia could receive from Anippe after returning to Thermodon.

In addition to the short sword, Xena had Gabrielle teach her how to use the quarterstaff as effectively and dangerously as she used the short sword.

Natazia's training to become an Amazon warrior went on like this throughout the long summer, and while they were in the forest, she, too, learned to feed off the land by knowing what to eat and what not to eat. She was also trained to use the bow that Xena had brought along for her in addition to the short sword she had given to Natazia before they left Amphipolis. She did this because Amazons were noted for their prowess and skill with the bow.

Natazia learned quickly and became skillful with the bow, being able not only to hit targets that were both stationary and moving, but she learned to hunt game that roamed the forest that fed them while they were away from the city. An Amazon warrior had to be self-reliant as well as skilled in the use of weapons.

All this training also put muscle on Natazia so that she looked like an Amazon warrior.

Thus it was there came the day when Xena thought it was time to put Natazia to the test.

"Natazia, I have taught you all there is to know to become an Amazon warrior, but you must continue your training in order to excel in them. There is also one more lesson to learn," said Xena.

"And what, may I ask, is that, Xena?" asked Natazia.

"To prove yourself to be such a warrior, you must go into the forest alone for seven risings and settings of the moon. During this time, the three of us shall return to the city to wait, but on the day of the sixth moon, we have returned to this very spot to greet you the next day," Xena told her.

"If this is to be my test, then I shall do it and do it well," Natazia answered confidently.

"Take your weapons then and leave us in whatever direction you like, except for the way back to the city," Xena said.

Natazia gave her one of her beautiful smiles and said, "So it will be, Xena, but I must admit I am going to miss you three and our lovemaking we did in the outdoors here in forest."

"Oh, Natazia, is sex always on your mind?" Xena asked.

Laughing joyously, Natazia answered, "Mostly!"

Xena, Gabrielle, and Ainippe joined in her laughter, and Xena said, "Well, that is the way it is for us lesbian Amazons. And if your libido gets too much for you, give yourself the sexual satisfaction of self-love. I know a finger can't replace another's lips and tongue, but it will have to do when you're by yourself."

Natazia raised her hand in a farewell salute, turned and headed east, leaving her friends and lovers behind to watch her disappear into the thick of the forest.

"I'm going to miss her," Ainippe said, tears rolling down her cheeks. "This will be the longest time we've been apart since finding her stranded on the beach after the shipwreck.

Xena went over to Ainnipe and put her arm around her, "Not to worry. Natazia is well-trained and will be just fine."

Ainippe wiped away her tears, and Xena called the two to follow her back to the city.

In the meantime, Natazia continued walking east, getting further and further away from the place she had left her friends. She walked near to evening as she saw the faint shape of a full moon in the sky overhead and new she had to find shelter for the night or make one from what she could find in the forest.

While she was looking around to find a good place to spend the night, suddenly a group of armed women came out from behind trees and formed an armed circle around her.

Natazia was shocked by this sudden and unexpected intrusion, but she drew her sword, preparing to fight to the death if need be.

"I'd put the sword away, sweet one," one of the women said. "We have you surrounded, and no matter how well Xena has trained you, you're no match for six of us outlaw Amazon warriors."

Natazia knew she was right, and she remembered Xena telling her not to force a situation when you know there is no chance at the time but hopefully wait for a time when you can either escape or have those of your own people come looking for you. And she knew this was going to be one of those times, but in her mind she knew Xena, Gabrielle, and Ainippe would be returning for seven days, and so much can happen in seven days. However, Natazia lowered her sword.

"Good. That's being smart," the warrior said. "Now, kick it over here to me."

Natazia kicked her sword at the warrior's feet and stood straight and proud.

"My name is Calista, pretty one," the leader of the group said. "And who might you be?"

Natazia knew she should never let them know she was Princess Natazia of Thermodon, since they, indeed, would see her as one for whom they could extort money for her safe return. Therefore, just in case they knew of her name, she answered, "I am Aello, a follower of Xena who is on her way to Thermodon to visit a close friend."

"Mmmm. How close?" Calista asked with a taint of desire in her voice. "Are you lovers?"

Natazia held her ground, and with a steady voice answered Calista's question. "Yes, we are very close friends...and lovers."

"Umph! I thought so, but then most Amazons are lesbians if not all. Isn't that right, ladies? she asked the others.

All laughed, and one said, "That's what we hear."

"But not to worry," Calista said, "we're all lesbians, too. Aren't we girls?"

They all said "Yes" in agreement, answering Calista's question. "And I'm the horniest of the lot," she slurred. "Seeing you as you are, I find you very appealing, Aello. Very appealing, indeed."

Natazia didn't have to tell herself what was going to happen next, and no sooner had she thought it than Calista barked out an order, "All right, girls, you know what to do. Strip this girl down to her skin so we can see just what's underneath. I suspect something very desirable and tasty."

The five moved in to Natazia, two of them grabbing her by her arms while the other three removed her clothing down to her skin. When Natazia was naked, they all stepped back to look at what they had just undressed.

"Oh, my, child, you are lovelier than I imagined. Where does your swarthy skin come from?" Calista asked.

"I am from the country of Georgia on the eastern side of the Black Sea, and I was taken to Thermodon, having been rescued by six of their warriors after I was shipwrecked.

"Well, I must say, you are very beautiful. I love your skin, your pert breasts, and your thick, hairy pussy," Calista said. "Definitely good enough to eat. Right girls?"

The five answered in unison, "Right. Good enough to eat."

"Well then, let's get started," Calista said with enthusiasm while she licked her lips with her wet tongue. "See that large, fallen tree over there," she cocked her head towards it. "Lay her down on it and spread her legs as wide as you can, and then use some of our vine chord and tie it around her ankles. Once her legs are secured, then tie each leg to one of the lower branches. I want to be able to spread them and get to her delicious pussy. Also, tie her wrists together and stretch her arms upwards so they are above her head and tie her hands to that heavy, broken branch above on the trunk."

The five immediately did Calista's bidding, and soon Natazia was tied down onto the large, fallen log with her hands secured above her head and her legs opened wide and lying on either side of the trunk. There was nothing she could say or do about it. Despite her situation, she knew deep inside she had to remain calm and do whatever the outlaws wanted to do with her or have her do to them.

"She looks good, really good," Calista said, "so now, girls, lets undress and enjoy our sex toy."

In no time all six of the outlaws were naked, and Natazia could see each of them. Five of them had dark hair, but their leader had unusually red hair on both head and pussy. Two were tall and thin. One was medium in height and somewhat robust. Two other outlaws were short, but they were powerfully built. The leader, Calista, had red hair and was of medium height, and her body was quite muscular. Her hair was short for a Grecian woman. The tall women had average sized breasts, and the one of medium height had large, ample breasts with very large areolas and nipples. The two short women had pleasingly shaped bodies with medium-sized breasts and hips, but Calista, the redhead, had a beautiful body with firm, round breasts that stood out from her chest; a narrow waist; a sexy, curved abdomen; broad hips that matched her chest; and long, well-formed legs. She had the best, muscular body, and despite her unusual haircut, she was the most beautiful of them all.

Other than Calista the five outlaws had black, full, thick pubic hair, but Calista's red pussy hair was not so thick, and her skin and labia underneath were rosy in color as with most true redheads. With her lithe, sexy body her hair really distinguished her from just about all other Greek women she'd ever seen.

"Maybe," Natazia thought, "Calista is like me. Maybe she was someone from another part of the world." She couldn't say, but right now it was of no consequence when she saw them all coming her way. No sooner had they gathered around Natazia that they had their hands all over her, sliding and grabbing her flesh. They especially played with her breasts that, despite her not wanting her body to react to their attention, nevertheless, puckered, and her nipples became erect and hard. Gooseflesh circled around her brown areolas.

The women knew this would happen. No woman can have her breasts played with before she responds to erotic attention. Two of the women lowered their heads and sucked on Natazia's nipples, sometimes biting down gently on them. This thrilled Natazia. Another went up to her head and began kissing her lips, nose, eyes, and ears, and licking her face all over, including sliding her tongue inside both ear canals.

The two medium size women went for her abdomen and licked all over it, leaving trails of saliva wherever their tongues had been, and both, at the same time, stuck their tongues into her bellybutton and salivated profusely so that a pool formed and ran out and over firm, taught her abdomen.

While all this was going on, Calista had gone directly for Natazia's pussy and began to eat her out, using her tongue, lips, and mouth on every inch of her vulva, exciting her with extreme sensual pleasure. She brought her hands into play, inserting her fingers into Natazia's vagina and asshole and fucking away with them, sometimes alone but at other times together. Calista fucked Natazia's asshole with her little finger, and she slid her first two fingers in and out of Natazia's now fully-lubricated vaginal sheath.

With all this lingual and digital attention, Natazia could not halt the rising flood of sexual waves of tingling in her clit that would shortly bring her to orgasm. Truthfully, right then, Natazia didn't want them to stop their attention they were giving her body. She had become a willing participant in their sexual assault on her body, and she was going to see it through until she came.

Being confined as she was Natazia had little room to move, but by pulling down on her hands, pressing her thighs against the rough bark of the fallen tree, she managed to lift her ass up to meet Calista's ministrations on her clit. Calista, feeling this change in Natazia, shoved her hands beneath her ass and pushed her pussy into her face where she increased her sucking on Natazia's swollen clit.

Despite herself, Natazia cried out, "Oh, Calista, I'm going to cum. I can't hold back any more. You've won. My body is yours to do with as you wish. Only now help bring me to my climax. Open your mouth and drink all my love juice I've stored up for you while you were finger-fucking my vagina and sucking my clit."

Encouraged by Natazia's words, Calista rubbed her face from side to side over he clit, and then she rode her clit up and down. This was all it took. Natazia's body tensed with the oncoming flood of her orgasm, and she once more cried out, "Oh, yes! That's what I like. Lick me there."

Calista readied herself for Natazia's torrent of cum juice, and none too soon. Natazia, shoved her pussy hard into Calista's face and shot forth a deluge of love juice that splashed all over her face and out between her lips.

It even shot over to her hands from which some of it dripped onto the bark of the fallen tree.

Calista slid her hands between Natazia's thighs, and with her strength she pushed Natazia's legs apart even though she was still in the throes of her orgasm. She stood up and called out to her companions. "All right, girls, if you want a taste of this, now's the time to come with open mouths."

The five needed no encouragement as all of them shoved and pushed to get between Natazia's legs for a taste of her pussy. In the end, however, all had the pleasure of tasting Natazia's charms.

When it was over, Calista told them to cut Natazia loose.

"Wow, Aello, when you cum, you really cum," Calista said with a knowingly sly grin on her face. "And do you taste good. Doesn't she, girls?"

All agreed with what Calista and licked their lips of Natazia's cum.

"Now we're not going to tie you up, but you will remain naked. Therefore, if you make any attempt to run, remember this: We are armed, and we'll hunt you down. We know the forest, every part of it."

"All right," said Natazia, "I promise not to run away, but could I have my cloth undergarment to put over me. It is getting somewhat cool?"

Calista gave in to Natazia's request, believing herself there was no use in her trying to escape. Thus it was that for six moons, Calista and her group enjoyed Natazia in every way and manner possible. Each one had a chance to eat her out by herself, and each one had Natazia eat her pussy. Sometimes the sex was just between two. At other times maybe three or four had sex together, or all six of them enjoyed female love at once. Natazia never knew what to expect, but she knew it could come any time of the day or night.

As time dragged on longer than six days, Calisto and her band of outlaws became restless and discussed what they should do with Natazia who they knew by the name she had given them, Aello. Killing her would be senseless since there is no profit in a corpse. Therefore, they came to the decision they would sell her into slavery. As pretty as she was they knew she would bring a good price at the slave market. However, even though they were renegade Amazons who knew Amazons did not sell people into slavery, they, nevertheless, set that morality aside and decided to sell Natazia into slavery anyway.

There was slave trade to the north around the western side of the Black Sea region in the land called Scythia. This was across the sea from the kingdom of Georgia from which Natazia had come. However, to get there involved a long journey. Since they weren't known too well in Athens, they could take her there they agreed because it had a thriving slave trade, and Athens was much closer. Therefore, it was to Athens they decided to take Natazia.

To get there Calista and her band of outlaws needed to return to the area where Xena had departed after Natazia had headed east to complete her training in the arts of war by surviving alone in the forest with only her sword. When they arrived at the very spot on the sixth day to camp over night to await Natazia's return the next day, they were in good spirits and confident she would pass the survival test. However, when she didn't show up on the seventh day as agreed, Xena, Gabrielle, and Ainippe became worried, wondering if some misfortune had befallen her.

Xena, one who acts quickly, decided the three of them would head east in Natazia's footsteps and try to find out where she was and if anything, indeed, had happened to her.

Unbeknown to Calista and her companions, the fates were not kind to them because they were headed directly into the path of Xena and her companions.

Xena was the first to hear talking ahead of them and motioned Gabrielle and Ainippe to take cover on the left side of the trail while she would go to the right.

When the outlaws came into sight, the three saw them. A tall one with short, red hair was in the lead, and five dark-haired women followed behind her in single file. It was then all three saw Natazia, stripped of her armor and wearing only her undergarment. They also saw her hands were tied and she was being almost dragged by the last woman. Since she was leading Natazia by her tied wrists, she had befallen behind the others. This opened a space of about seven women lying head to feet between them and her companions.

Seeing this as a window of opportunity, Xena motioned across to Gabrielle and Ainippe to ready their weapons as she drew her sword from its scabbard that lay across her right shoulder and down her back. In this position, Xena was able to draw her weapon to strike downward with one, fluid motion. Since Natazia was being led by the last one in line, Xena motioned to Ainippe to jump out in between her and Natazia and slice through the chord while she and Gabrielle would attack the five others from behind and kill as many as they could while she should kill the one who had Natazia in tow. Then Natazia could arm herself with the fallen outlaw's sword, and the two of them could join them in the battle.

Xena, Gabrielle, and Ainippe let the five walk by, allowing the space to open, and then with the quickness of a big cat, Ainippe jumped from her hiding place and, as planned, and with one mighty stroke she cut through the chord tying Natazia's hands together. When Ainippe had set Natazia free, she ran behind the outlaw, and, taking her by surprise, grabbed her long, black hair into her hands and pulled her head back. At the same time Ainippe thrust her short sword into her back and through her belly. With her retreating stroke, Ainippe twisted her sword as she pulled it out, leaving her mortally wounded.