Amazonia Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There was a look of utter surprise on Natazia's face, but there wasn't time for explanations. Without being told what to do, Natazia reached down and picked up the outlaw's short sword to join Ainippe and the others in the fighting since they were outnumbered five to three. However, Xena was such a powerful fighter and so skilled with her short sword she was the equal of any number of adversaries and had already killed one outlaw and was fighting a second. Gabrielle had struck a murderous blow to the head of another and heard her skull crack. That left three more outlaws still fighting, the one with Xena and the two others with Gabrielle and Ainippe who had joined the fray before Natazia reached them. In short order, Xena killed a fourth and Gabrielle killed the fifth.

Now, only Calista, the fiery redhead, was the last one standing, and as Natazia's friend Ainippe was about to challenge her, Natazia cried out, "No, Ainippe! Calista is mine! She was the leader of this band of outlaws who abducted me and sexually abused me for more than a week! It is my right to redeem my honor."

Ainippe looked over at Xena for a sign, and Xena motioned her to lower her weapon but be on the ready. Xena knew Natazia had to prove herself in mortal combat at some time, and so this was as good a time as any, especially since she had a reason to kill her kidnapper and molester and fight with determination and fierceness.

"Now, Calista, turn and face not Aello but Princess Natazia of Thermodon, daughter of Queen Hippolyte," Natazia spoke to her scornfully.

Calista was shocked and dumbfounded that for over a week she had a royal princess in her hands. What a price would have been paid for her, but she let it slip through her fingers, and now she had to face a Princess Amazon Warrior in combat to the death.

Natazia met Calista where she stood because she was too afraid to move, but when Natazia struck the first blow, she knew she had no choice but to defend herself against Natazia.

As Xena observed Natazia in battle, she saw what a good student she had been by the way she handled herself and her weapon. Xena was very pleased and proud of her, and she smiled with inner satisfaction that she had accomplished the task for which Queen Hippolyte had sent Natazia to her for training in the arts of war.

It didn't take long before Calista knew Natazia out classed her in skill and determination, and in short order Natazia knocked Calista's sword from her hand and had her blade at her throat.

Calista's eyes were opened wide and filled with terror, waiting for the final thrust into her neck that would kill her.

Natazia saw Calista's look of fear and said to Calista, "No, I'm not going to kill you, at least not yet. Killing you now would make it too easy on you. Instead, I'm going to give back in kind some of what you gave me. Strip out of your clothes. Come. Come. Do it quickly before I change my mind."

Calista hurriedly took off all her clothes and stood naked before the four Amazon warriors, wondering just what Natazia had in mind. Despite her fear, with the cool breeze blowing against her body, her nipples stiffened and stood out from their pink areolas. And her curly, red pubic hair set her off so dramatically, and all of them saw how the hairs of her pussy moved with the breeze.

"Now, Calista, I want you to put your hand onto your pussy and play with yourself. Stick your fingers inside your vagina and rub your clitoris until you are sexually excited and ready to have an orgasm, so close until you have almost reached the point when you couldn't stop yourself from cumming," Natazia said.

"We four are going to watch you get yourself hot, so hot you want to cum. But, when you get yourself there, I don't want you to go over the top and cum. I want you to stop.

Do you understand?" Natazia asked.

"Yes, Princess Natazia. I understand, but what..." Calista began to ask.

Natazia held up her hand to quiet Calista before she completed her sentence. "No questions. Just do what I told you to do."

Calista, therefore, lowered her right hand onto her pussy and played with herself, and with each successive movement of her fingers she came closer and closer to her orgasm.

Seeing the other four women watching herself masturbate also turned her on, thus heightening her erotic feelings.

The four Amazon's watched Calista quietly, but they, too, had become wet between their legs from watching her play with her pussy and seeing her get closer and closer to orgasm.

"Now, comes the fun part for you, Calista," Natazia said with a hint of glee in her voice, "and for us, too."

The four of us are going to take off the cloth we wear over our pussies, and then you are going to crawl over to us, get underneath our short dress beneath our armor, and eat our pussies until we each cum all over your face and squirt into your mouth.

"You won't mind doing that for us? Would you?" asked Natazia. "This is payback time for everything you had me endure."

Calista, knowing what her other choice would be, shook her head from side to side and said dejectedly, "No, I won't mind. It will be an honor for me to eat the pussies of two Warrior Princesses and their friends," said Calista.

"Then, come here, and get started," Natazia said.

Calista dropped to her knees and crawled slowly over to where the four were standing. They had by now taken off the cloth they wear over their pussies and were ready for Calista to crawl underneath their short toga-like garments and eat their pussies, all of which were quite wet with anticipation by now.

It's strange how fighting for ones life can also get one sexually aroused. Maybe it has something to do with having survived in battle and glad to be alive.

Since Xena was a Princess Warrior and this was her territory, Calista went to her first, crawled under her garment, and looked directly at her hairy pussy. Xena had already spread her legs so that all Calista had to do was hold onto her thighs and shove her face in between Xena's legs and lick and suck her pussy until she came all over her face with her pussy cream and shot ejaculate into her mouth.

Calista did the same for Princess Natazia, Gabrielle, and Ainippe, each one covering her face with their pussy cream and filling her mouth and stomach with their ejaculate.

By the time Calista came out from underneath Ainippe's garment, her face was covered with pussy cream and dripping wet with their combined, ejaculate love juice.

"Now, lick your lips and suck all our pussy cream from your fingers," said Natazia.

Xena looked down on Calista and said, "That was very good, Calista, and I'm sure you must be highly sexed by now and needing to cum badly; however, this is a part of your punishment for all that you did to Princess Natazia and had planned to do with her. You are going to have to go without cumming. So, you can get up now, go over to your clothes, and put them on. We shall take you back to the city where Natazia and I shall decide what we are going to do with you.'

On the way back to Amphipolis and Xena's palace, Natazia and she discussed their options. Of course, they could execute her for her offense. However, there was something redeemable about her that they couldn't deny. Eating pussy was one of them they said and laughed together about which the others, including Calista, wondered what it was that was so funny.

"On the other hand, Natazia, Calista could make a good warrior given the right training and if she would pledge herself to my service," Xena said.

"Yes, that's true, Xena. Since you are the one with such experience to train someone to be a warrior as you did me, I think the decision ought to be yours," Natazia said. "Besides, the crime was done in your territory."

"But it was you whom they kidnapped and molested, Natazia," Xena replied.

"That's true, but again, you are in a better position than I to make such a decision whether she is of good and redeemable material or not," Natazia said.

Xena thought long and hard before answering, "Well, then, I think we'll give her a chance with the understanding if she messes up one time, she shall be executed on the spot for her crimes or sold into slavery that is something we Amazon's aren't wont to do."

"Then it is agreed, Calista will be placed into your service, and you shall hold her life in your hands," Natazia answered emphatically.

The sun was setting low by the time they arrived back to the palace for an evening meal. Calista was escorted by a guard and locked in a room below. After dinner Xena, Natazia, Gabrielle, and Ainippe went into the large central room to discuss all that had happened since the day they left to have Xena train Natazia in the arts of war, and now tomorrow she and Ainippe would return to Thermodon.

Natazia and Ainippe lay in bed unable to get to sleep due to the excitement of the day and the thought of their returning home on the morrow. Therefore, they talked in hushed tones, stroked one another's bodies with their fingertips, and kissed lightly on various parts of their bodies, and sometime doing all this the two finally fell asleep in each other's arms.

The rising sun brought another day, and Natazia and Ainippe awakened feeling alive with enthusiasm with what this day would bring.

"Oh, Ainippe, Dear Friend, I came to Xena a Princess of Thermodon, and now I shall return to our city and my mother Queen Hippolyte and present myself not only as Princess Natazia but as an Amazon Princess Warrior," Natazia smiled with childlike delight.