AMOST - Keri II

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I repeat this several times, each time spending longer fully embedded in Tina's mouth. The blonde girl's body shakes from the strain, and her mind is almost shutting down as she is repeatedly starved of oxygen, but I keep going until I sense the other girls leaving the bathroom. Keri and Renee have cleaned off my cum, fixed their makeup and done a few more intimate ablutions before joining us in the bedroom. When the girls enter the room they are greeted by the sight of their friend kneeling on the floor, naked but for panties and stockings, seemingly pleasuring herself while straining to deepthroat me. I've arranged it so that in the time it takes them to fully take in the scene, Tina finally loses consciousness. I release her from my control, and as her body falls limply to the floor I stand, face the two girls with my rock hard penis pointing at them and say:

"Next!"

Of course neither girl volunteers to be next, not least because I did not order either one to step forwards. So instead they both approach me, and soon I am standing with a hot naked girl on each arm. I feel soft lips start to kiss my neck and chest, while two hands snake to my hips and start fondling my dick and balls. My own hands slide down their bodies and soon I have a hand on each girl's shapely asses. I make a hands-on comparison of the two girls' - both have firm, taught asses, Keri's being quite fuller and rounder than Renee's. I feel sure I'll get a lot of entertainment out of both.

I decide I want to see more of these girl's behinds, and so I extract myself from their embrace and lie on the bed. The girls mount the bed on either side, and get on all fours facing away from me (luckily Keri has a large bed). I am presented with a close-up view of both girl's asses, while the mirrored wardrobes on the side allow me to see them in profile when I turn my head. As I do so I notice Tina has regained consciousness. On my command she picks herself shakily off the floor. I open my legs and Tina takes up station at the end of the bed between them, before lowering her head and placing her lips against my dick. Keri and Renee have front row seats to see their friend once more slide my dick between her lips and suck until her cheeks concave, before moving her head up and down in a regular rhythm while maintaining tight-lipped suction.

As Tina pleasures me, I turn my attention back to her friends. I now have up close access to their asses and pussies, a fact I take advantage of by groping the round flesh in front of me before reaching to cup between their legs. Soft hairs brush against my hand as I stroke Keri's pussy; my hand on Renee's finds it smooth and bare. Both girls are quite dry at the moment, but a few mental tweaks and they start to lubricate themselves.

Tina's slow steady blowjob is keeping my dick hard while my attention has been on the others. Now I order Tina to lift her mouth off me - time to see what the others can do. I raise myself up on my elbows to get a better view as Keri and Renee lean forward. I enjoy the look of horror mixed with disgust that is mirrored on their faces as their lips touch either side of my dick. I have them simultaneously kiss my dick from base to tip, sharing a kiss between them as their tongues swirl around the head of my dick. After a few seconds of this their lips separate and Tina moves a little forward, so that all three girls' lips are a few inches away from my penis.

"Alright girls, here's the deal. You are going to take turns blowing me. The one who makes me cum gets to blow me the rest of the night but doesn't get her pussy fucked. Sound good?"

I don't let them speak; I'm not looking for a vocal response, I can see the tendrils of hope curling around their minds, along with a lot of skepticism. I reach into their minds as I talk, encouraging their hopes to grow and take firm roots.

"Don't believe me? You shouldn't. But are you going to throw away the chance? If you do will your friends take it instead? Think about it while you suck me. Hmmm, Renee next I think."

On my mental command Renee moves her head down. Her lips part and with wide eyes she watches herself take the head of my dick between her soft lips. Her mouth is warm and wet as it engulfs my dick. She takes about half in one go, then starts sliding her mouth up and down at the same steady pace Tina had used. It's a very pleasing sight, Renee's innocent looks contrast against her lewd actions. A look in her mind confirms that I'm not the only one to feel this way; several of her past boyfriends have complimented her, and she knows she looks good giving head. To encourage a little competitiveness I vocalize my thoughts.

"Whew! Renee looks just perfect with my dick in her mouth. Feels good too. Gonna be hard to beat that. How about you, Keri, think you can do better?"

Renee lifts her lips off my dick and then it's Keri's turn. As her wet mouth envelopes me I catch a strong visualization from her mind. It involves my dick, her teeth and lots of blood - not pretty at all. If she thinks that imagining such a thing will make it happen though, she's out of luck. Instead it isn't long before her cute button nose is being tickled by my pubic hair, as she fits my entire dick in her mouth. I order Keri to keep bearing down on my dick as I bounce my hips an inch or so up and down, just to make her eyes water at the discomfort.

"Unf. Pretty impressive Keri. You've got some natural talent."

As my dick is served by the dirty blonde I watch the mental states of the girls develop. Tina is coming out of her shock at passing out earlier, and actively considering my only-blowjob offer. Keri is made of sterner stuff, but when I start inserting fingers into her pussy her resolve falls dramatically. Renee is the closest to deciding though, so I set a test. Reluctantly I order Keri to lift her lips off me. As the three girls wait for my next command I carefully return control of their upper bodies to them (a part-body control is tough, but I've had practice).

"Okay girls, now's your chance to show some initiative. Remember, first to make me come doesn't get her pussy fucked tonight. Or fucked any more in Keri's case."

The girl's expressions range from indecision to hatred, but I see the same spark of hope in each of their minds.

"No anal either. Did I mention that? I'm gonna fuck all your tight asses unle- ah, there we go."

As I expected, Renee is the first to act. Her head darts forward and we all watch her wrap her lips around me. She immediately starts pumping her head up and down, trying to make me come before she has to think too much about what she is doing.

"Whoa, girl, I appreciate the enthusiasm, but I'm not a cow to be milked. You wanna keep your anal virginity, you need to show some style."

Renee pauses while only the tip of my dick is in her mouth, then, mind burning with shame, starts using her tongue to enhance to experience. My toes curl as her tongue flutters around my cockhead. For extra sensation she starts nodding her head, pushing and pulling the skin around my shaft as her tongue teases me. Keri and Tina look on in amazement as Renee tries to forget her current circumstances and pretend my cock is her boyfriend's. As long as she keeps going I don't care who she pretends I am.

As Renee works her magic on my dick I sense Tina getting anxious. Her anal experience is limited to one time by herself with a mini-cucumber, and was painfully unsuccessful. She is also the first girl to realize she can move her arms, a fact she uses to surprise everyone (myself included) by grabbing my dick and pulling it out of Renee's mouth and into her own. Tina might be otherwise inexperienced, but she's given her boyfriend enough blowjobs to know what to do. She holds my dick at the base of the shaft, pulling back the skin to fully expose the tip, places her pursed lips on top, locks eyes with me, and very slowly pushes my dick through her tightly closed lips into her warm mouth. She starts to strain as she gets more of me in her mouth but maintains eye contact, guessing (correctly) that I enjoy watching her struggle to fit my dick inside her relatively small mouth. She gets about two thirds down my shaft, much more than before and testament to what Tina can achieve with the right motivation. Unlike Renee her tongue is still going down, but then she sticks it out and just manages to touch my balls.

Tina's efforts to provide maximum visual stimulation are certainly working, she keeps her eyes open fixed on mine even as they begin to water with the effort of forcing her mouth onto my dick. Her lips stay relatively motionless but her tongue moves around, licking my shaft inside and out of her mouth. On her own initiative one hand starts to work my balls, gently pulling at them as if to coax the cum out of them. I'm tempted to give her her hard-earned reward, but it wouldn't be fair on the other girls not to give them one last chance. So with a mental order Tina draws my dick out of her mouth. Her hand moves to gently stroke my shaft while her lips and tongue attend to my balls instead.

"Whew, nice going Tina. I guess you really don't want your tight little asshole stretched out like Renee's and Keri's are going to be."

Keri hasn't done much since I restored limited freedom of movement to her, and doesn't seem inclined to. Instead it is Renee who is spurred by my words to pull Tina's hand off and practically impale her mouth on my dick. Her lips tighten around the shaft and her cheeks concave as she sucks me hard. Raising her upper body up on her forearms, she angles her head and starts sliding her mouth up and down my dick at a rapidly increasing pace. Renee's breasts swing free as she desperately blows me; I reach down and grasp one in my hand just before I feel my balls (still being attended to by Tina) tighten. As the cum rushes out of them and up my shaft I grip Renee's breast hard, causing her to shriek in pain just as the first stream of cum flies straight to the back of her mouth. She instinctively tries to pull away, but I reassert control over all three girls and keep Renee's head in place as her mouth fills with warm sticky cum - not as much the first time but enough to make her seriously concerned about choking.

Eventually I come down from my climax and allow Renee to lift her head. Her lips slide tightly up my shaft as they leave, squeezing the last drops of cum out. I'm still hard; I'm not going to cum again anytime soon, but clearly I'm enjoying this situation enough to keep me erect. The girls look much less happy. Renee has a mouthful of cum that is going nowhere until I order it, while Tina and Keri are dreading what losing the blowjob contest means will happen to them.

"Good work Renee, you get to be the blowjob queen tonight. Keri, on the other hand - disappointing. Let me show you what happens when you give a lackluster performance."

I get up and kneel at the head of the bed, then order each girl in turn. They quickly and silently rearrange themselves. Soon, Tina is lying on the bed, head between my legs; Keri is positioned on all fours on top of Tina, ass towards me and head just over the end of the bed; and Renee (still with a mouthful of cum) is standing at the end of the bed, facing me, with Keri's head just in front of her. My dick rests in the middle of Keri's upturned ass. I take hold of my dick at the base and give her a few slaps with my shaft; her ass is taught and does not jiggle when struck, but I sense the sharp spikes of alarm from her mind every time my flesh impacts hers. I move my dick again, aiming down until the tip is placed against her anus. When I'm finally pleased with the arrangement, I tell the girls what to do (not that I need to vocalize any commands, it's just fun sometimes).

"Tina, you did a really good job attending to my balls earlier. So here, get licking. Ah, yes, good girl. Renee, you deserve a reward, so spread your legs a little... yes, now Keri, tilt your head up a bit, Renee you might need to bend at the knees there so Keri can get her tongue on your pussy... good, you get the idea, work your tongue on your friend there while I get set up back here. Aaand... there! Your last hole penetrated. Oof, that feels good babe. Nice and tight. Maybe a little too tight - Tina, be a star and get your hands on Keri's ass and pull her cheeks apart will you. Ah good, now I start properly fucking your ass Keri. Watch closely Tina, because you are next."

Keri's ass looks spectacular, stretched apart by Tina's dainty hands and skewered on my dick. I'm able to move inside Keri's tight ass a few inches back and forth, but without lube anything more energetic and I'll be getting blood on me. So I reach into Keri's mind as I rock back and forth in her ass, and pull out some interesting memories. On my orders, Renee steps away from Keri's probing tongue and walks over to a wardrobe. On the top shelf she finds a pink shoebox, just as Keri's memories told me she would, containing a sizable vibrator and a tube of lube. I only need the lube for now, but I'm sure the rest will get used before the sunrise.

Renee walks over with the lube, pops the cap and squeezes a generous amount onto the spot where my dick meets Keri's asshole. I momentarily remove my dick and allow Renee to spread lube on me, before returning it to its rightful place, i.e. violating a hot blonde girl's ass. The going is much smoother now, and as Renee returns to being serviced by Keri I start to push into Keri's quivering ass in earnest. I reach down and take hold of Keri's hips, lean forwards and finally I am fully inside her.

Keri does not remember, but I've fucked her ass before. It was much more a spur of the moment rough fuck though; now instead I take my time and enjoy the smaller details as well. Details like the way the ring of muscles around Keri's asshole grips my shaft so tightly that her whole ass moves with my dick, stretching and rolling in on itself as I feed my shaft into it, then getting pulled along with my dick as I withdraw. Or the way Keri's wavy brown-blonde hair bounces each time I reach full penetration and my hips collide with her body. Or the light caress of Tina's tongue as she licks my balls (and occasionally my shaft or taint depending what is in front of her mouth at the time). Her light touches contrast nicely with the more intense sensations generated by fucking her friend's ass; perhaps when it's Tina's turn to experience the fun of anal I'll have Keri lick my balls so I can compare the experience.

Reneeching into Keri's mind, I find the expected notes of fear, pain and humiliation. But the notes are muted, blanketed by a protective numbness. Keri's mind is withdrawing into itself. Well, that just won't do.

On my silent mental orders Tina's hands move off Keri's ass and slide down until her arms are wrapped around Keri's lower legs. Renee meanwhile abruptly stands and, with an expression of total confusion, goes to fetch the armless chair, placing it in front of Keri at the foot of the bed. Renee sits, spreads her legs and scoots her butt forwards so that Keri's head is once again buried in Renee's pussy. Renee's legs wrap around Keri's head and her legs rest on Keri's back. Keri is now well secured, held in place by Renee at the front and Tina at the back while I hold her waist and steadily stroke my dick in and out of her tight ass.

I now judge Keri to be sufficiently secure that I can release her entirely from my mental control. The return of freedom of movement jolts her mind back to the present. She immediately stops licking Renee's pussy. A pity for Renee, but I imagine the vibrations produced by Keri's screaming and head shaking are some compensation. Keri's screams are effectively muffled by Renee's body, but I can hear the change in tone and intensity as I relentlessly fuck her ass. Keri starts to struggle and I tighten my grip on her hips and her movements only serve to heighten the sensations, swirling my dick around inside her ass. The pitch and intensity of her screams matches the movement of my hips. I hold her hips tight and ride Keri's ass with vigor, thrusting deep into her with each stroke as I feel myself getting close to orgasm. Finally, with one determined stroke I embed my dick fully inside Keri and start shooting cum deep into her bowels. I hold her waist tight as my dick twitches and spurts inside her, waves of pleasure radiating through me.

My orgasm is powerful enough to be distracting to me. Keri cannot escape the three people holding her down, but in her struggles she manages to use the chain of the handcuffs to pull the legs of the chair that Renee is sitting on. The chair tips over, taking Renee with it. Her upper body freed, Keri starts kicking in earnest as she tries to wriggle out; my dick slips out of her ass as she moves away. Before I have time to collect myself from my orgasmic high Keri's foot hits Tina in the face and then rams between my legs, turning my pleasure into pain.

The soreness of my dick and balls makes me pause only a few seconds, but that's enough for Keri to wriggle free and off the bed, and start a stumbling run out of the bedroom. With a silent command both Renee and Tina run after her, with me following shortly behind.

Keri really is fast - I hear the door unlocking and swing open as I turn into the corridor. However, the other girls have caught up with her, and as I approach the entrance I see Keri on the ground struggling against the grip of Renee and Tina. Keri hasn't gotten around to screaming for help, so I silence her first before regaining control of her body.

Which is when I notice a fourth body on the floor. A young woman is sitting down in a state of shock and surprise, evidently knocked down by a fleeing Keri. Good luck for me I suppose, else it might have taken longer to catch Keri. Decidedly bad luck for her though. I take control of the newcomer and march all four girls back into the apartment.

Door closed and locked, I take a look at the new arrival with both my eyes and my mind. Her name is Jenny, 26, and she is another friend of Keri's, joining later than expected due to overtime at work. A quick check of Keri's mind confirms that Jenny is the last invitee, so hopefully there will be no more such surprises.

Jenny is another blonde (seems to be a theme for the evening), with straight glossy hair parted on one side and falling to shoulder height. Her face is pretty, with a straight nose and a wide mouth that would look equally cute smiling or pouting (or so I imagine, as her face currently wears a predictably panicky expression). She is wearing a black top and tight jeans, and it's clear that her main asset is a round and prominent ass. Overall Jenny is attractive enough, not the sort of girl I'd focus exclusive attention on but as a side bonus she will do nicely.

She needs to be prepped though, and so I have Renee and Tina escort Jenny to the bathroom. I have ordered the two girls to help the new arrival out of her clothes and ensure her holes are cleaned and ready for me; as they retreat to the bathroom I release Jenny's speaking ability.

"Wha- hey, what's going on? I'm not moving myself, this isn't - hey! don't touch me! hey, no, I-mmf- no! Put that back on, I - fu-aaah!"

On my orders Keri walks to the bedroom, with me following behind. Once inside she turns to face me, and both her expression and emotions show dread at whatever comes from trying (and failing) to escape. I stare at her blankly for a moment, then break into a wide smile.

"Well done, Keri! I mean it, it's been a long time since anyone got so close to escaping me. Clearly I've been getting complacent. Oh, don't look like that, I'm not going to torture you or something, that's not my kink. Besides you've been so generous with me, providing me with three of your friends to play with as well as yourself, I should be grateful to you! I was only planning on spending the evening, but since you've shown such spirit and generosity I think I'll be spending all weekend fucking you and your friends. Does that sound like fun? No? Oh well, its fun for me and that's all that matters right now. You and your friends are going to work hard to make sure this is a very memorable weekend for all of us."