AMOST - Keri II

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Shut up, just... SHUT UP! You fucking bitch, you don't know how it's been and you've been fucking helping him!"

"Hel-what? I.. I wasn't, I couldn't sto-"

"Shut UP! I hope he fucking tears you in half Renee. I hope he fucking kills you."

"Jesus Christ Tina, what the fu-AAH! Ah, no!"

The first couple of inches of my dick slides into Renee's pussy, interrupting Renee's train of thought.

"Ah! No, take it out! No, it hurts, ah!"

"Good! Just you wait, it's going to get a lot worse before you have any idea what it feels like for me."

Tina's vitriol is surprising, but it certainly heightens the experience for me. I was planning on building up slowly, letting Renee's pussy warm up a little. But if Tina wants to hear Renee suffer I'm happy to oblige. Reneeching into Renee's mind I make a few tweaks, heightening her sensitivity to make her feel every inch of my dick as if it were three inches, while tightening her muscles in her vagina to really get the friction going. It's not something I do often but hey, anything to oblige a pretty woman, right?

Renee's mouth opens wide as I thrust forward; for a moment she is too shocked to speak, but the moment passes and she emits a heartfelt wail of pain and shock. In truth I am probably not causing any damage but to Renee it feels like Tina is getting her wish. Tina looks on grimly; I spare the time to dive into her mind and find her earlier rage has subsided considerably - whether in sympathy to Renee's agony or sated by it, I am unable to tell. The feelings are still there though, and with a deft mental adjustment I ramp up Tina's schadenfreude until she looks on almost hungrily as Renee begins to jerk backwards and forwards in time to my hip thrusts. It takes an effort of will to pull out of Tina's mind and focus on fucking the hot blonde bent over in front of me.

My mental tightening of her muscles makes it tough to get deeper than about halfway inside Renee, so I have her relax them. Suddenly access is a lot easier and my next thrust gets me most of the way inside Renee, whose shrieking reaction quickly turns into ragged gasps and moans as I start pumping her poor abused pussy in earnest. I've been a good boy all night and kept my promise, so now it's time to claim my reward. The metal piercing rubs along the base of my dick in just the right spot that it adds a extra bit of pleasure to the experience; whatever boyfriend convinced Renee to get this done has my thanks. I spare a glance at Tina, who is still looking on; Jenny, who is almost sick with fear; and Keri, who is once again trying to distance herself mentally from the here and now. Hmm, let's see how well she can hide in her own mind.

On my mental order, Jenny hauls herself off the couch and heads off to the bedroom, wearing a look of surprise at her own actions. She returns with the vibrator hidden behind her back so Keri cannot see it. Picking up the lube and giving the vibrator a good coating (just as well it was a full tube), Jenny stands behind Keri and with one smooth action rams a good two-thirds of it right inside Keri's pussy just as I release my mental gag from Keri. Fresh screams fill the air, joining Renee's moans in a duet of pain as two girls have their pussies pounded relentlessly.

Of course I'm not going to stop at Renee's pussy. I have no intention of blowing my load in her pussy when I've been watching her ass all night. Jenny silently hands me the lube; Renee sees the action through the TV screen and quickly realizes my intentions.

"Uh! Urh! Ah! Mm-no, not -ah!- there, not in my-FUCK-not in-please! It won't f-Ah!-fit, please!"

I ignore her pleas as I lube her entrance with my fingers. On a whim, I look to Tina.

"What do you say, Tina? Should I spare Renee's ass?"

"Fuck you."

Hmm, I guess the earlier outburst was just that, a temporary explosion of emotion. Not surprising really - that old "mindbreak" trope is horseshit, take it from one who knows. I shrug, withdraw my dick from Renee's red raw pussy and push against her puckered asshole. Of course I hadn't dialed down Renee's sensitivity, so as I push my average-sized dick through the ring of muscle around her anus and enter her ass, it feels like a baseball bat to poor Renee. Her throat is raw from screaming, at this point she can only manage a guttural "ARUGHHH". I'm pleased to note that although Tina is ashamed by her earlier comments, there is still a part of her mind that revels in knowing the woman who filled Tina's small pussy with a vibrator as I reamed her even smaller asshole is getting her own ass mercilessly deflowered.

I feel myself getting to the limits of my self-control, so I don't take my time with Renee. Taking a firm hold of her hips I push as deep into her as possible before pulling out almost entirely, and ramming back in. Renee's asshole stretches to accommodate me, and it takes only a dozen or so (well-lubed) strokes before I am deep inside the quivering, squealing blonde. I take stock of the scene. Keri, my original intended plaything, is instead being violated by her curvy friend Jenny; her body is covered in a sheen of sweat as Jenny works the plastic penis in and out of her exposed pussy. Tina is bent over the couch to my side, her petite ass in the air; although she cannot move her minds jolts a little as I reach over and stroke her pale skin. Renee meanwhile, the angelic-faced bottle blonde who has been servicing me with her mouth all last night, is now no longer an anal virgin. Only a fraction of my dick is visible, the rest is buried deep in Renee's bowels, feeling the heat of her body pulsing around me. As I once more begin to move, Renee takes a series of shuddering breaths. I recognize the symptoms and quickly snap her mind awake before she passes out on me.

"Uh uh, Renee. No sleeptime for you right now. I wouldn't want you to miss this."

Pulling back, I restart my assault on her anus. Renee's ass grips me so tightly it is almost painful, but a little more lube and I am gliding in and out of her again. Every time I sink my dick into her, I feel the walls of her anal passage press against me and only reluctantly part, closing quickly behind me as I withdraw. Every downstroke feels like the first entry for me, while for Renee... well, if she had the breath you would hear her at the end of the block. But all good things end, and so with one final push I bury my dick completely inside Renee's tight ass just as my cum almost explodes out of my dick. Renee finds the energy to scream once more, but I mentally gag her before it gets too loud. Instead her mouth is wide open as I empty my balls into her tight, round ass, her hips and mine pressed together as I hold her in place.

When I pull out I relax my hold on Renee's mind, and she immediately slumps into unconsciousness. No stamina, what a pity. Physically my balls feel completely drained and my dick is swiftly softening, but mentally I'm still going strong so I know I'll be up and ready again soon. Ignoring Renee's body draped limply over the back of the couch on one end, I walk around and sit down. On my command Tina gets up and comes to sit next to me, shortly joined by Keri on the other side (but not before she extracts the vibrator from herself and buries it as deep inside Jenny's pussy as possible). Keri turns to face me and soon our lips are locked together. My hands explore Keri's body while Tina's hands and lips explore mine from the other side, stroking and kissing gently. Meanwhile I have Jenny walk over to stand in front of me, using her pussy muscles to keep the vibrator in place as she kneels between my open legs.

I break my kiss with Keri and issue her and the other two mental commands, then lean back, close my eyes and relax. A pair of soft lips encircle the head of my dick and suck my semi-hard penis into a wet, warm mouth. Other mouths kiss their way around my lower body as they wait their turn. There is a soft rustle of hair brushing against skin and my penis is temporarily exposed to the air before being engulfed again, presumably by a different girl. The girls work diligently to revive my dick; soon I sense Renee's mind rising to consciousness, and without opening my eyes I command her to join her friends.

I amuse myself by trying to guess which girl is blowing me without looking; from past experience I judge the sloppy blowjob to be the relatively inexperienced Tina, shortly followed by an impressive deepthroat action that can only be Keri. I half open one eye and find my guesses to be correct - yay me. Closing my eye again just as Keri lifts her head up, the next girl shows considerable skill. My dick is treated to a tongue that swirls around the shaft and flitters over the sensitive head, subtle movements contrasting with the more forceful suction and sliding of tight lips rhythmically up and down. I guess Renee, but as I open my eyes I see instead Jenny's face buried in my crotch, her hair still tied in a ponytail and so allowing me a clear view of her lips working my now very erect dick. Out of curiosity I dig into her mind and find an explanation - she's been working on her oral skills as a way to distract her partners from her curvy ass, thinking that a good blowjob will compensate for denying them access to her anal passage. Well, it's worked up to now. Something occurs to me which I consider worth sharing.

"Well, girls, looks like I've finally fucked all of you properly. Pussies, asses and mouths - uh, good job Jenny, keep doing that thing with your tongue. No, no, that doesn't mean we are done here. For one thing, you haven't fucked each other yet; hope you got some extra batteries for that vibrator Keri."

"Yes indeed girls, we have a whole weekend in front of us. Now get ready Jenny, time for your first facial of the day."

As Jenny releases my dick from her mouth, points it at her face and starts vigorously jacking it with her hand, I contemplate how to fit all the things I have planned into a mere two days. Hmm. Maybe the girls will have to take Monday off...

END