AMOST - Keri II

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(In actual fact she and her friends will have their memories erased before I leave, but Keri doesn't need to know that.)

At this point we are joined by Jenny, naked and shivering, flanked by equally naked Tina and Renee. Now that I feel back in control and she is fully exposed, I take the time to look her properly up and down. Jenny stands maybe half a head shorter than Renee. Her skin is still slightly tanned from an earlier vacation, providing a nice matt contrast to her shiny blonde locks. Her chest is about the same size as Tina's making it small on her frame, but pleasingly shaped with almost conical breasts and prominent round nipples. Her stomach is flat, not muscular but clearly kept trim thanks to regular exercise. Jenny is clean shaven, and I can see the outer lips of her vagina peeking out between her legs. On my command she turns so that I can have a better look at what is indeed her best feature - her shapely round ass. It probably doesn't qualify as 'whooty' but it is certainly an attention-getter. It has my attention; Jenny starts blushing in shame as she sees me evaluating her naked ass. I have her bend a her legs a little while reaching down to touch her fingertips to her knees, a classic cheesecake pose that pushes her ass out towards me and makes her skin flush even more under the tan.

I ignore the other girls for the moment and approach Jenny, who straightens up and turns to face me. We embrace and her lips press against mine, followed by her body. Jenny's lips are soft and slightly slick from her glossy lipstick. Her tongue darts out and starts exploring my mouth. My hands start exploring her body, one travelling down to grasp her ass while the other moves up to her chest. I can hold one breast fully in my hand; the nipple goes between my fingers and I pinch and roll it as I fondle her breast, eliciting a sharp gasp from Jenny. My other hand on her ass is by contrast overflowing with supple girlflesh. Jenny's own hands reach down and start stroking my increasingly erect penis. The stimulation is doing wonders for getting over my earlier pain, and it isn't long before I decide to take Jenny. I break the kiss and address her while rifling through her most intimate memories.

"You have such a great ass, Jenny, have you ever... ah, no? Really? Too afraid it would hurt, I see. Well, normally I would build up to this, but in your case I think we can skip the starters and go straight to the main course. Bend over."

Jenny takes the few steps to the bed, climbs on and obediently prostrates herself, on her knees with her head against the bed and her ass in the air. Renee hands me the lube I had discovered earlier, and I squirt a generous portion onto my dick before positioning myself behind Jenny. The blonde girl's puckered asshole peeks out at me, slightly damp from her earlier thorough clean. With a series of mental orders I make sure Keri, Renee and Tina are positioned close enough to watch their friend's imminent violation. As I place the well-lubricated tip of my dick at the entrance to Jenny's asshole I release her mental gag. I do like hearing their reaction to their first penetration.

"Ah! I - no no please I can't please don-ah! Ah! No, take it - uh! AAAH! God!"

I push against her and the head of my dick slips quite easily into Jenny's ass, taking her anal virginity. I manage to get about a third of my dick inside her the first time - not bad, but there's plenty of space in this girl's ass. So I start stroking, and listen as Jenny's protests take on a rhythmic quality, increasing in pitch and desperation as I push into her, lessening when I pull out.

Entry was easy, but soon I find myself making less and less progress with each thrust. Jenny's ass grips me tightly, making it very pleasurable for the part of my dick already inside her but less easy to get more of it in. I don't let it discourage me though; I add another squirt of lube, take hold of Jenny's hips with my hands and push harder. On my command Jenny starts pushing back too, helping me violate her asshole. It takes another few minutes of determined effort before I finally bottom out (pun intended). My balls hit her pussy as I embed myself totally in Jenny's round beautiful ass; Jenny lets out a wavering, heartfelt "oh goooood" as she feels me deep inside her. I'm done with her protests, so I silence her before leaning over her back and whispering in her ear.

"See Jenny, nothing to be afraid of. I didn't get hurt at all."

Jenny doesn't seem to appreciate my humor. Her eyes fill with tears I do not allow her to shed (it would ruin her makeup). I shrug my shoulders, return to a standing position and start properly pounding the quivering girl's ass. My dick practically flies in and out of Jenny's poor abused asshole, never quite leaving and always piling all the way in, making her ass shake and her body jerk forward with the impact of each thrust. For a good while the only sounds in the room are the slap of flesh against flesh and the labored breathing of Jenny. The relative silence of the room is a contrast to the mental landscape only I can see; Jenny's mind is awash with pain and humiliation, almost shutting down from the shock, while the minds of the girls watching their friend getting roughly assfucked is a mix of horror for Jenny and trepidation for themselves.

I'm tempted to ride Jenny's ass to completion, but I have other plans in mind. So as I feel myself getting near I turn and grab Renee's head by the hair. Forcing her down to bend over Jenny's ass, I quickly remove my dick from Jenny and slide it into Renee's open mouth. Still with my hand holding her hair I roughly fuck Renee's mouth, bringing myself to climax. Renee is already coughing and spluttering at the sudden invasion of my dick into her mouth, and as I unleash streams of cum towards her throat she almost chokes. She desperately wants to pull away, but my mental control is absolute; instead her lips clamp around my shaft and she sucks hard, dragging every last drop of cum out of my throbbing dick and into her mouth. With another command I prevent her from swallowing, and as I finally come down off my orgasmic high Renee slowly slides her lips off my dick, still closed tight. Tina and Keri (still handcuffed) take up station kneeling on either side of me and start licking my dick clean as Jenny rolls onto her back. Renee approaches Jenny from the side, and I watch Jenny's eyes widen as she opens her mouth to accept a kiss. I watch the scene with satisfaction: Keri and Tina kneeling naked at my feet tenderly licking and kissing my dick while Jenny, fresh from having her ass energetically violated, shares a cum-filled kiss with Renee.

I have now cum three times, and while I am used to these marathon sessions I know I need to take a break. Besides, I'm thirsty. But that doesn't mean the girls can't have fun without me; on my command Tina and Keri go from kissing my dick to kissing each other. I allow Tina to release the handcuffs from Keri in order to embrace. Renee meanwhile breaks her kiss with Jenny and swings herself around 180 degrees. Jenny's face already wears an expression of disgust from tasting my cum second hand; as Renee's pussy lowers onto it her face shows disgust for a new reason.

While Renee and Jenny start to work on each other's pussies and Tina and Keri make out I walk to the kitchen in search of refreshment. Keri has stocked up on pre-party foods for her guests - feta salad, crusty bread and suchlike. Intended as a light meal before a night of drinking and dancing, it suits me well. Cold spring water replenishes some of the lost liquids. I start to feel ready for further entertainment, if not quite up to participate. As I eat I notice a few things in the kitchen that may come in handy, so I grab these and head back to the bedroom where I set them aside in a corner.

The girls are still locked in passionate embraces, as ordered; Renee has one of Jenny's legs between hers and is grinding her pussy against it, while one hand is between Jenny's legs, three fingers deep in Jenny's pussy. Similarly, Keri and Tina's have one hand each disappearing between the other's legs, while their lips are locked in a deep kiss. It's an inviting scene but I'm not yet in condition to participate, so I sit in the armchair in a corner of the room and watch the four naked girls pleasuring each other.

As the girls' hands wander over each other's bodies, my mind wanders through theirs' learning a little more about them. I learn an interesting fact about Tina - she once took a lap dancing class as a surprise for her boyfriend. She enjoyed the class but her boyfriend was less enthusiastic than expected - he was polite, but made it clear that only prostitutes and sluts give lap dances. Sheesh, Tina's picked a winner there. I resolve to be a more appreciative audience for Tina than her uptight boyfriend, calling her over to me.

"Hey Tina, a little bird tells me you can lap dance. How about you take your hand out of Keri's pussy and show me what you can do."

Tina obediently disengages from Keri and walks over to my chair; on my orders Keri joins Jenny and Renee to make a threesome on the bed. Tina has been put through a lot so far tonight, but she's young and fit and so as she steps between my open legs and starts winding her hips to music only she can hear there is no hint of the tiredness she feels inside. Tina slowly turns a half circle while rotating her hips and running her hands up and down her petite body, and I take the time to appreciate her pale skin, lightly dusted with freckles from the bridge of her nose, down the side of her neck and over her small pert breasts. Tina's ass is well-formed also; on a girl like Jenny it would look small, but on Tina it is just the right size. I reach out and take Tina's ass in both hands - no hands-off rule here. much to my pleasure and Tina's silent dismay. Her ass feels taught with muscle, which Tina flexes on my command. Her pussy is a small slit without much outer labia; her asshole winks at me as Tina jiggles her ass briefly.

As Tina turns back to face me I scoot forward a bit so that I am semi-reclined on the soft armchair. The short blonde places her hands on the armrests and slides her body on top of mine, her breasts travelling up from my legs, brushing over my (still only semi-erect) penis and chest before coming into contact with my face. I inhale her scent - a hint of perfume on top of the tang of sweat from her exertions, with a definite undertone of girl-juices, hers and others'. My hands reach around and once again enjoy running over her ass, then up and down her back and finally cupping her shapely breasts.

Tina's body rubs against mine, her hair falling around and spilling over my body as she moves. It's an extremely sensual display; Tina's boyfriend really is an idiot for not appreciating a girl who would do this for him.

"Wow, Tina, you really have some dancing talent you know? You could do this professionally, if your boyfriend wasn't such a prude."

My mention of her boyfriend alarms Tina - she's not quite got the idea that I can pull any fact or memory from her mind, and instead she is wondering if I've been stalking or investigating her prior to tonight.

"How would you like - ah, yes, keep your tits around my dick for a moment, that feels great - how would you like if I have one of the girls film your lap dance for him? He can watch you get me hard and fuck you the way he never does."

I allow her to answer, but all I get is a weak "noooo...."

"You think he'd like that? Send him a copy, maybe some other copies to some friends of mine who can make sure you get plenty of lucrative lap dancing gigs?"

"No! Please no, I... I'll let you do whatever, just don't film it."

"oh?"

"... yes. Please... just-"

"Tina, real talk here for a moment. You will let me do whatever anyway. I'm going to fuck your hot little body just as I fucked your friends Keri and Jenny."

Tina doesn't pause in her movements - she can't - but her mind shudders at the memory of her girlfriends' recent violations.

"So maybe I will film you. A new career awaits, babe!"

"Nooo! I'll, I'll make it good. Just let me and I'll... I'll make it good for you."

I'm wary of relinquishing any control over the girls after Keri's bid for freedom, but looking into Tina's mind I can see no thoughts of escape, just an increasing determination to see this through at the least cost to her normal life. In truth, I have no intention of filming her lap dancing, or if I do I have no intention of keeping it much less sending it anywhere. I'm much too cautious/paranoid to create evidence like that. But Tina's capitulation could be fun, as long as she fully understands what she's promising.

"Babe, fucking you will be good however I do it. But maybe I can let you show off your skills. You realize though, I'm going to want to be in here-"

My hand goes to her mouth.

"-here-"

Another hand reaches between her legs and fondles her slit.

"- and most especially here."

My hand moved from her mouth and reaches back to touch two fingers to her asshole. Tina's mind jolts as she feels my fingers on her, but she pushes down her impulse to scream "no", instead looking me in the eyes and saying:

"I know. You can do that, I'll... I'll help you do that if you want. Just no cameras, okay?"

Tina's promises are sincere, and highly arousing. I decide to give her a test run, and release her body from my control. When Tina's mind reconnects to her body she stops dancing, but immediately starts again, this time under her own initiative. I'm impressed by her resolve.

"Good girl, Tina. How about we have a little more privacy."

On my command the girls on the bed stop pleasuring each other (I feel slight regret for not paying more attention to their performance, but oh well the weekend is young). They lie side by side and immediately fall into a deep sleep, much needed after their exertions. Tina looks around and sees them, momentarily alarmed until she see sees they are still breathing. She turns back to me and says in a small voice:

"...Thank you."

"Just get to work."

Tina nods, and without further comment slides down my body until she is kneeling between my legs. My dick is not yet fully erect but it already looks big in front of Tina's small face. The pale blonde circles her thumb and forefinger just under the head of my dick, and gently pulls down, exposing the end of my dick fully. Using her fingers to direct my dick towards her mouth she purses her lips against the tip in a kiss. Pausing to look up into my eyes, she moves her head forward and my dick slides between her tightly pressed lips. Once the head of my dick is inside her mouth I feel the tantalizing flutter of her tongue as it brushes around my dick. Placing the rest of her hand on me Tina slowly jacks the shaft while the head is teased by her swishing tongue. It doesn't take much of this before I am back at full erection, and eager to sample the rest of this girl.

"Nice work, Tina. Very nice. Time to move to the next act."

As much as Tina dislikes blowing me, the thought of having me in her pussy is even less welcome. She pretends not to I have heard me and instead quickens her pace, hoping to make me cum. At the same time thoughts of biting down stir at the back of her mind.

"Let me remind you babe: I *will* be fucking you tonight, with or without your assistance. Also, I can see what you are thinking, and it won't work. The slightest hint of teeth and I take back control of your body and ride you till the sunrise. Got it? Good. Now, climb on my lap."

I'm watching her mind carefully, and see a flash of rebellion coming up, which I quash it before she is able to act on it. Instead she rises and swings her legs onto the bed until she is kneeling, her legs on either side of mine and her ass resting on my legs. My dick is in front of her, the tip of my dick is well above her navel - a good visual image of just how far into her petite body I will be able to reach.

Tina raises herself up as far as she can go, but her short legs do not allow enough clearance between my lap and her waist to place my dick correctly. So I take hold of her under her arms and lift her. Tina's arms automatically reach to steady herself against my shoulders, but a little mental prod and she reaches down to take hold of my dick, moving it to rub against her pussy until it is in the correct position. I feel the head of my dick slide into her, fixing me in place. I had taken the liberty of tweaking her arousal levels, so Tina's pussy is warm and damp and ready. My hands are still holding her, and so I use them to push her down. Tina emits a sharp gasp as my dick slides deep into her tight vagina, pushing into her body until her ass is once again resting on my legs. Her arms go back to my shoulders, but otherwise the shock of feeling me inside her freezes her up. I'm impatient though, and instead of giving her time to get used to her penetration I lift her body once more before relaxing and letting her fall back. A few repeats of this and she gets the idea, and soon Tina is moving slowly but steadily up and down. Her pussy feels wonderful, clinging onto my shaft; I can feel her flesh surrounding me on every inch of my dick, parting only reluctantly on each downstroke.

My hands are no longer needed to guide her actions, so instead I use them to explore her body once more, groping her breasts as they bounce pleasingly in front to my face before reaching down and holding her round, athletic ass. Tina is breathing heavily but otherwise silent, but I want to hear more from my latest fucktoy, so I speak up:

"You can go faster babe. Come on, put some effort into it!"

For emphasis I slap her ass hard, one, then twice, causing her to jolt and lose her rhythm.

"Ah! Ow! Fuc-stop, okay I'm going faste-ow!"

"Not fast enough, Or high enough. I'm not your boyfriend, Tina, I don't care if it hurts and we aren't gonna cuddle after. Now-"

*slap*

"Oow!"

"-fuck-"

*slap*

"AAh!"

"-me-"

*slap"

"Mmff!"

"-harder!"

*SLAP*

"FuaoWW!"

Tina's athletic body is pushed to the max as she practically throws herself up and down on my lap. My dick pistons inside her abused pussy but she's small enough that even with this effort it never fully leaves her pussy. Looking over her shoulder I catch our reflection in the mirrored wardrobes: Tina's back muscles flex as she rides me, her blonde hair cascading around her shoulders. Her ass has distinct red hand-marks on it, and I can't resist giving her ass another hearty slap just to watch her jump and squirm and try her hardest not to lose momentum or slacken her pace. She's moving too fast for me to properly grope her, so I just hang on to her sides and feel her body move on the outside as my dick feels her body move from the inside.

Tina is fit, but no-one can keep this frantic fucking up for long. I encourage her with the occasional spank, but even that loses its spur as Tina becomes exhausted and her ass grows numb. As she nears her breaking point Tina starts to beg, whenever she had breath to do so.

"Please... uh... please I can't... keep.. *huff*.. please I have...*huuh* have to stop, please..."

"Mmm, alright babe. You can stop now."

Tina sits heavily, and slumps against me. Her head rests on my shoulder and her chest heaves deep breaths. My dick is embedded inside her but she doesn't care as long as she can stop pumping.

"I wouldn't want to come without fucking your ass after all."

Tina tenses immediately, and lifts her head up to look at me, fear in her eyes.

"No! I can't, it's too much, please!"

"You can give it up to me, or I can take it myself and share it with the world. But I am taking your ass, babe."

"No, I'll, I can do more."

Tina starts circling her hips, moving my dick around inside her.